April 27, 2024, 11:16:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #521 9/7 - 9/9/2006  (Read 110976 times)
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: September 09, 2006, 11:47:22 AM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Quote from: "San"

I agree Anna.  I have been thinking about the anniversary a lot today.  It is so vivid happened to take my vacation that week.

Wow, San.  What providence!  I lost a cousin, a firefighter that day!

Crying or Very sad   Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad You must be so proud of his valor, Sunfreak...

Yes, they said he was heading up the stairs when the tower came down.
Hnadsome & brave - such a loss.   Crying or Very sad
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #721 on: September 09, 2006, 11:50:05 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Leslie"
Larry: I would think so, yeah. When in fact, someone is right now coming forward and who is ready to talk.
Chris: Somebody who is a suspect? Or, somebody who says they know a suspect?
Larry: Somebody who knows who was involved with it.
Chris: And you find them credible?
Larry: So far, yes. But I do my due diligence. It's going to take time.

Why is it going to take time if that someone is ready to talk?

Maybe it will take time to determine if this person is telling the truth?

Sorry, I'm a day late here, but I would like to address this.  Larry said he does his due diligence.  It takes time to check and make sure things are as the "talker" says.  It's like the Columbian that witnessed the "rape & disposal" at the beach.  With time his story proved to be untrue.

Oh, and good morning to everyone.  I woke up with a horrible headache like the back of my skull needed to explode.  It's better now, thanks.

I have a hard time believing anything anymore.....good or bad. This whole case is nothing more than a farce' and it is so out of control that if it wasn't so tragic, it would be laughable. It is like....wel, you can't make this chit up!! ACKKKKKKKKKK! I want answers, real answers for all of her family and friends so they can grieve and then move on with their lives as best they can. This is so damn sad.
RE: Sunfreak...I have no idea if you have blood pressure problems or not, but you should check it out. They say there are no symptoms of high blood pressure, but both myself and my Son had those same head pains at different times in our lives and we are both on medication to lower our blood pressure. Just my opinion.
Take care all!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #722 on: September 09, 2006, 11:53:14 AM »

Also...EASY, if you have something to report, do it! Why do you come in and say "I HEARD SOMETHING"......then, POOF-you are out the door. What the hell is that. CCChit like that pisses me off. If you have info than SPILL IT, if not than {{edit}}!! ACKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!

I know you are frustrated and it's understandable but let's not start speaking to our own members like some other sites do please, TIA.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: September 09, 2006, 12:06:44 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Dern, I hope someone is transcribing...

Dave talking about the Skeeters tape... hard to listen to .. what Jamie tried to do was get Deepak to take a lie detector test...

Dana asks if Dave thinks the tapes are real... Dave doesn't think so but he doesn't know about the copies floating around... etc...

Edited - Dave said the tape he has it's clear.  I think you meant to type above that Dave believes the tape off Jaime's hard drive IS real.

I haven't heard that interview with dave yet ~ with him facing in and out ~ but one thing I do know is that:

The Skeeters Tape, off his Hard Drive ~ is FOR REAL.

Sorry to just wake up and post a big one like this ~ but I wanted to make that real clear.

And good mornng everyone...  real busy working on various projects ~ lurking a little ~ have a great day everyone!

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: September 09, 2006, 12:09:41 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Also...EASY, if you have something to report, do it! Why do you come in and say "I HEARD SOMETHING"......then, POOF-you are out the door. What the hell is that.

Maybe he was quoting some song?  Confused  I kept waiting to hear from him, and then I thought about the song business....
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #725 on: September 09, 2006, 12:11:54 PM »

Nut... On Dana's show last night he tolds us that the Dutch Team
was going to be there in about 2 weeks. They had also contacted him.
I was hopeful about the Larry Garrison disclosure, but now when I think about it, I am not. It didn't sound like someone was going to LE, but if you are contacting a media person, you want something... not necessarily a chance to break the case.
Won't be holding my breath on that one or anything else.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: September 09, 2006, 12:13:34 PM »

Hi!  I wish Dana was on this case in the beginning, he does a great job.  Well nothing to add so I'm going to do some riding and then some work..Everyone have a good day..
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: September 09, 2006, 12:16:40 PM »

Klaas ~ in all that spare time you don't have, could you kindly fix that quote and post of mine that's on this page ~ I was trying to comment to Nut!  Thanks for your help and patience  Embarassed
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #728 on: September 09, 2006, 12:26:28 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
Hi!  I wish Dana was on this case in the beginning, he does a great job.  Well nothing to add so I'm going to do some riding and then some work..Everyone have a good day..

I 100 % agree about Dana. he is a working cop and he also thought there was enough in those statements to do something... like from an Aruba LE perspective.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: September 09, 2006, 12:27:22 PM »

Its hard not to chase after rumors because being in limbo creates that need to chase..  I think that John Q Kelly not going back to Aruba since the law suit is something.. He said on Greta that he was going back to Aruba to see Karen J. soon.. Well it didn't happen according to Dave and I wonder why.. John Q. Kelly does not chase rumors and I take my queues from him on this case.. I feel that rumors hurt the case, because when false they sometime take a life of their own and they become the truth.  So hearing from Dave, Beth or JQK, they are our sanity check on this case..  I didn't pickup that Dave knew very much more than anyone on this board does and thats kinda sad.. I would think that he would have a contact in the FBI office to get information but I didn't pickup that he does.. He read the statements from these PIMPS off of sites like here and thats sad..  We all want to help but when rumors are so easily started and there is no sanity check, it just creates a lot of frustration..  I have a very short list of people I trust:  Red, Klaasend, JQK, Beth, Dave, Jug, Robbin, Dana, Jossy and Dana..
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: September 09, 2006, 12:33:31 PM »

Like on the Skeeter tape, the FBI should of confirmed their findings to Dave but I don't think they did..  If they didn't want Dave to announce that, then just say from a reliable source I been given assurance the tapes were what we heard on Dr. Phil show..  I still don't know about the phone calls that I heard was made to a friend that night.. These are simple questions and if answered can move a lot of peoples focus to other items that need to be checked..
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: September 09, 2006, 12:39:09 PM »

Have you ever worked on a project and the client keeps giving you things he wants and your not even finish giving him a good base engine.. I guess thats why when I work on projects I like to have everything signed off on before I start the next part.. I never assume anything, and like I heard last night this case is actually pretty simple..  Why are some people making this so complicated and adding stuff that has nothing to do with Natalee's being killed by these suspects.. The internet is great for research but being so open can caused a lot of harm through the misinformation.  The suspects and their supporters are the ones throwing out all these rumors and sometimes we grab them and add to them..
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: September 09, 2006, 12:42:03 PM »

Well time for my ride and I hope we hear something we can verified and move forward.. I'm tired of taking 1 step forward and 3 backwards..

td
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #733 on: September 09, 2006, 12:51:37 PM »

Terry, when you factor in that the three started some of the internet chat and rumor, then you can see why there is so much bs. have a great day ! !
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: September 09, 2006, 12:56:43 PM »

Quote from: "San"

I agree Anna.  I have been thinking about the anniversary a lot today.  It is so vivid in my memory what I did that day.  I worked in Tower 2 of the WTC and happened to take my vacation that week.

Wow, San.  What providence!  I lost a cousin, a firefighter that day!

Sorry to hear the loss of your cousin that day SunFreak he is a hero just like many who lost their lives that day trying to save people from the towers.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: September 09, 2006, 01:04:32 PM »

Ooooooo Nut seems to go Nutz!

I am going to have to pull a Rob on this one.  But, what I heard was good.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: September 09, 2006, 01:06:42 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

Easy - does it have anything to do with what Larry Garrison mentioned? Or what Shizaru mentioned a couple days ago?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: September 09, 2006, 01:06:59 PM »

Thanks Easy.  I'm sure you have reasons for not saying what you know.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: September 09, 2006, 01:13:52 PM »

Need to run to the grocery store, will be back in a bit  Wink
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: September 09, 2006, 01:26:42 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Easy - does it have anything to do with what Larry Garrison mentioned? Or what Shizaru mentioned a couple days ago?

No, that is what I was asking about and learned something different along the way.  Not a case breaker, but interesting.  I’m not doing the drama thing.  It was just interesting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.