April 27, 2024, 11:07:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #521 9/7 - 9/9/2006  (Read 110939 times)
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: September 07, 2006, 10:35:02 PM »

I have said this before and I will state it again ... 95% of all conversations we have had with Dave & Beth have never been repeated. Much of what we do behind the scenes is never repeated ... there is a reason for this.

There is much that goes on that is never reported ... it may all come out one day.

The purpsose is to help the H/T familes get to a conclusion and other familes, not get a scoop or repeat something we hear to make one sound important.

There is so much that goes on behind the scenes ... you cannot even imagine. Know that the access you have to so many in the know is beyond the norm.

Red , I totally agree.. It has been very obvious from day one that we dont know everything, and as much as I dislike that Ale it is critical if they have anything to keep it under raps.. and the family it is in there best interest to keep certain things quiet..Nobody here specially you Red would do anything to harm this case as you have stood next to these people in there deepest, darkest days, You have gained there trust and with that you will be able to get first hand information to provide to us when teh time is right and the family allows , Red Thank you again for all you do for Sm and the family.. God Never forgets Red(he has your name)

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #81 on: September 07, 2006, 10:46:18 PM »

One more thing... what I said yesterday was not secondhand and of uncertain reliability as in Garrison info.  I'm 100% certain that there is an individual you would not expect, who previously "walked in the darknes" as someone put it, who says they have changed their minds based on the statements.  Of course I can't guarantee their conversion is genuine but that is what they say.  I sort of wish I hadn't gotten confirmation first and just aired my suspicions because this is something that would make the darkside rather shocked and unhappy.  Please don't repond to this post, I shouldn't have said as much as I did and I'm only repeating it in case some who had their morale boosted by what I said are now concerned that it is no more reliable that what I was told about Garrison. This is confirmed, the statements are having an impact.  Again, please don't respond to this post or discuss this.  Thanks.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: September 07, 2006, 10:49:15 PM »

Quote from: "San"
[I agree Anna it does make you wonder how involved she is.

I often wonder about Dompig also.  I would say the outcome would have been the same especially when I think his own son has done the same thing as Joran.  He drugs and rapes tourists.  JMO.

You may be right about his son for he was stalking tourists when Dave was there.  

But speaking of Dave, remember when Dennis Jacobs rang Dave's phone off the hook and even left messages for him back in Alabama because Jacobs heard Dave had been talking alone with Dompig?  That was strange.  He told Dave that Dave must never speak to Dompig alone and to only go through him, Jacobs, etc.  

Dompig's son may well live with his mother and Dompig did not even want to work with the woman who represented her in their divorce when she represented Beth.  Very unprofessional.  But he did make his kid fess up that he lied about the von Cromfoirt kid.  Maybe Dompig is one of those ex-husbands who thinks it worth it for the kid to run amok so he can point to the mother as to blame for it all.  See, I told you she was no good.  She has let the kid go wild, etc.

But I am just thinking out loud and speculating and have no inclination that the one talking is really Dompig.  I can just see how that could happen.  That's my problem in all of this, seeing too many angles.  Must just be patient and wait and see but ti is difficult after so very long as we have already waited.  More likely one of the young PIMPS.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: September 07, 2006, 10:50:37 PM »

This was just emailed to me:

"John Walsh was on the Donny Deutsch show just now.  After John left, Joe Mammana came on telling how he's offering $100K for info on Julie Popovich and various other people.  He then added, just before leaving that he vowed 14 months ago to work for a solution to Natalee's disappearance.  He said it's not in the news, but they have a "presence" in Aruba and the scum vdSloots are going to pay no matter how hard Aruban authorities try to cover it up.  "
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: September 07, 2006, 10:58:10 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

I often wonder about Dompig also.  I would say the outcome would have been the same especially when I think his own son has done the same thing as Joran.  He drugs and rapes tourists.  JMO.

You may be right about his son for he was stalking tourists when Dave was there.  

But speaking of Dave, remember when Dennis Jacobs rang Dave's phone off the hook and even left messages for him back in Alabama because Jacobs heard Dave had been talking alone with Dompig?  That was strange.  He told Dave that Dave must never speak to Dompig alone and to only go through him, Jacobs, etc.  

Dompig's son may well live with his mother and Dompig did not even want to work with the woman who represented her in their divorce when she represented Beth.  Very unprofessional.  But he did make his kid fess up that he lied about the von Cromfoirt kid.  Maybe Dompig is one of those ex-husbands who thinks it worth it for the kid to run amok so he can point to the mother as to blame for it all.  See, I told you she was no good.  She has let the kid go wild, etc.

But I am just thinking out loud and speculating and have no inclination that the one talking is really Dompig.  I can just see how that could happen.  That's my problem in all of this, seeing too many angles.  Must just be patient and wait and see but ti is difficult after so very long as we have already waited.  More likely one of the young PIMPS.

I think his kid told the truth about GVC.  Dompig forced him to say he lied.  I remember reading Dompig's son wasn't crazy over his father.  From what I remember he even said his father was a cold man.  Did Dompig tell his son to lie because of is own sons involvement?
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: September 07, 2006, 10:59:02 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "klaasend"

Glenda posted at RU that the VDS's were going to be in NY.

Thanks. Did ya see that Glenda was officially outed as being Renfro on RU? By a moderator, no less? Laughing I think Renfro has been editing her posts like crazy ever since.

Now how could she actually think that others did not know she is Glenda and Scoop? That woman needs a new brain.  Rolling Eyes

I guess she'll be off to see the Wizard.  Maybe they will give her a new heart while they are at it--she already has the nerve...

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: September 07, 2006, 10:59:59 PM »

Anna, I wasn't really serious about Dompig... maybe I was... but it was just a nice fantasy and a fantasy movie... Halle Berry plays Dompig's wife.....
................ Maybe it's just some darkside cow who has nothing  
that would solve the case coming forward... in that case, she would want to have Nicole Kidman play her.....

... I was just toying with the idea of who could possibly have info
to solve the case who would not be punished if they were to speak . Who would be a winner of they spilled their guts , so to speak ?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: September 07, 2006, 11:00:06 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

"John Walsh was on the Donny Deutsch show just now.  After John left, Joe Mammana came on telling how he's offering $100K for info on Julie Popovich and various other people.  He then added, just before leaving that he vowed 14 months ago to work for a solution to Natalee's disappearance.  He said it's not in the news, but they have a "presence" in Aruba and the scum vdSloots are going to pay no matter how hard Aruban authorities try to cover it up.  "

Thanks SunFreak..
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #88 on: September 07, 2006, 11:03:34 PM »

I'm not a believer in the big conspiracies so I don't think Dompig has anything to talk about other than what a moron he is.  I don't think there are more than 2 or 3 people on Earth who know what happened to Natalee and where she is, and I don't see anyone with such knowledge spilling it for a book deal without making a deal with law enforcement first.  So I wouldn't invest much hope in this.  I'll be happy to be proven wrong tho.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: September 07, 2006, 11:11:37 PM »

At  first I was just thinking outside of the box as to who could have the info to solve. Why not someone from inside the case and not a suspect ?
Or one of the witnesses ?  Who lost things because of the case ?
Who has a big ego ?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: September 07, 2006, 11:12:37 PM »

San,
That makes sense to me, too.   Very Happy That is part of my problem in all of this, I see far too many possibilities and no certainties.   Confused

Rift between Dompig and his kid and also one between Dompig and the Jacobs/van der Straaten team but probably not enough of one to make any difference in the outcome of their miserable performance.

Which, BTW, they are now demanding be praised by one and all as an excellent investigation.  Who are they kidding!!   Shocked   That was about the most lousy one I have ever seen but bet they will all pull together and demand the Dutch offer nothing but praise for their most poor showing.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: September 07, 2006, 11:16:01 PM »

San,
That makes sense to me, too.   Very Happy That is part of my problem in all of this, I see far too many possibilities and no certainties.   Confused

Rift between Dompig and his kid and also one between Dompig and the Jacobs/van der Straaten team but probably not enough of one to make any difference in the outcome of their miserable performance.

Which, BTW, they are now demanding be praised by one and all as an excellent investigation.  Who are they kidding!!   Shocked   That was about the most lousy one I have ever seen but bet they will all pull together and demand the Dutch offer nothing but praise for their most poor showing.

Did you notice that too, Anna?  How was this recorded as a good investigation in anyone's mind.

Great work, BTW.  You are looking glam as usual, too. Very Happy

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: September 07, 2006, 11:16:59 PM »

San,

The Dutch would be foolish to praise them for their investigation.  I would tell them don't hold your breath (I'm being nice Wink ).
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: September 07, 2006, 11:18:23 PM »

GOODNIGHT EVERYONE - I wish I could stay up more and chat but I'm too tired.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: September 07, 2006, 11:18:27 PM »

Whoa!  Did I miss something?  I didn't think we knew to whom this person was supposedly talking.  Could be to LE or could be for a book deal.  I don't believe Garrison said they were talking to him, did he?

Just that somebody was talking.  I assumed that meant to some element of law enforcement either in this country or in Aruba and tended to think it was in this country for some reason, maybe the recent migration here from Aruba by so many involved.

But this person is not talking to Garrison are they?  Just Garrison knows they are talking??

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: September 07, 2006, 11:20:54 PM »

GOODNIGHT EVERYONE - I wish I could stay up more and chat but I'm too tired.

Nite San
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: September 07, 2006, 11:24:36 PM »

Whoa!  Did I miss something?  I didn't think we knew to whom this person was supposedly talking.  Could be to LE or could be for a book deal.  I don't believe Garrison said they were talking to him, did he?

Just that somebody was talking.  I assumed that meant to some element of law enforcement either in this country or in Aruba and tended to think it was in this country for some reason, maybe the recent migration here from Aruba by so many involved.

But this person is not talking to Garrison are they?  Just Garrison knows they are talking??

Hi Anna - I'm not sure we know.  I kind of took it as he was working with "people" that were working with someone who was talking.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: September 07, 2006, 11:26:12 PM »

Quote from: "Bearlyhere"
Quote from: "justinsmama"
Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "klaasend"

Glenda posted at RU that the VDS's were going to be in NY.

Thanks. Did ya see that Glenda was officially outed as being Renfro on RU? By a moderator, no less? Laughing I think Renfro has been editing her posts like crazy ever since.

Now how could she actually think that others did not know she is Glenda and Scoop? That woman needs a new brain.  Rolling Eyes

I guess she'll be off to see the Wizard.  Maybe they will give her a new heart while they are at it--she already has the nerve...

I wonder what she'll incarnate into next and where?
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: September 07, 2006, 11:30:37 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

What is the "Donny Deutsch" show?

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #99 on: September 07, 2006, 11:31:32 PM »

Did anyone else notice that Jorans 3:15 am IM to Deepak "Hey Swa, Im home" came from his cell phone not his computer?

"You are telling me that on May 30th 2005, at approximately 03.15 I sent a message with my mobile phone to Deepak that said: "Hey Swa (buddy) I am home now, I will see you tomorrow". After that Deepak sent a message to you with the answer "Okay". To your question what I can say about that, I can state the following. It is true. I did send that message to Deepak".

"Deepak and I had agreed that we should talk a lot on the phone and "Chat" a lot on internet to make our story believable"

So Joran and Deepak could have been sitting next to eachother in the car and sending IMs claiming to be home. We don't know that they were in fact home, all we know is that they IMed eachother from somewhere saying they were home. If they were truely home, they would have used house computers or house phones. This also raises questions how the IM traffic appeared on the home computers if they were using cell phones, it could be all IM traffic is eventually uploaded back to the host computer.

In My Opinion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.