April 27, 2024, 09:25:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #521 9/7 - 9/9/2006  (Read 110971 times)
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: September 09, 2006, 08:32:24 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Plus - what reason does ALE have to ask about the Fishermans Huts on May 31st?   Did someone see them there?  Why are they asking Deepak about it?

Maybe the FH break-in (cage/knife) was reported?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #801 on: September 09, 2006, 08:33:16 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Hiya Monkeys

I am here..just reading the statement...crock o crap IMO

Yep, well rehearsed crap. Wink

It sure is Klaas and this is on the 31st.  They sure thought that security guard story was going to stick.

Notice how Dennis Jacobs is asking Deepak if he seen Natalee use narcotic substances and he says no.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: September 09, 2006, 08:35:32 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "yapperz1"
Hiya Monkeys

I am here..just reading the statement...crock o crap IMO

Yep, well rehearsed crap. Wink

It sure is Klaas and this is on the 31st.  They sure thought that security guard story was going to stick.

Notice how Dennis Jacobs is asking Deepak if he seen Natalee use narcotic substances and he says no.

Yeah, then the ALE turns around and says she's probably in a local crack house. Geeesse.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: September 09, 2006, 08:36:14 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Plus - what reason does ALE have to ask about the Fishermans Huts on May 31st?   Did someone see them there?  Why are they asking Deepak about it?

Maybe the FH break-in (cage/knife) was reported?

Yep, maybe that's it. It's just very strange that it's even brought up at all, you know?  It's as though they already knew that the HI drop off story was a lie.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: September 09, 2006, 08:38:40 PM »

Quote from: "dkpen"
Hi all,

Just returned home from a nice lunchen and outting with my life long best friend. Was so much fun and refreshing to be with her. Haven't seen or spoken with her in about 4 months. I know, shame on us. LOL

I have read and caught up, I think...

Easy you big tease. haha maybe that's why your nick is "easy". LOL

All I can say or comment on about the new news is that I pray and hope this will have a good ending and a resolution. No matter how it comes down. Just a good ending and a resolution. For Natalee, for Beth, and for Dave.

From what I have been told on Larry Garrison's comments about someone coming forward and talking, is not true. Or at least from the persons perspective in the know, he knows nothing about it. This being said by Jossy Mansur via email to me.

God bless~

Don't get me wrong, I really think Jossy has been a friend to the Holloway-Twitty family.  It is possible though that someone is talking and Jossy is not aware of it.  He may only hear about someone talking in Aruba.  Maybe this person is not in Aruba now??
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #805 on: September 09, 2006, 08:39:05 PM »

Dang - first time we get one of the early statements and hardly anyone is here  Wink

Well I'm here not that it matters much Laughing

'scuse me .. but it matters. Everybody does....

Klaasend, thank you for catching my mistake last night... I assume that was you Shocked

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: September 09, 2006, 08:41:06 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Dang - first time we get one of the early statements and hardly anyone is here  Wink

Klaasend, thank you for catching my mistake last night... I assume that was you Shocked

Yep, it was me.  Wanted to catch that before it got quoted a million times, lolol  Laughing
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: September 09, 2006, 08:41:18 PM »

Hey Mrs...
I did battle some humongous waves today!  lol Wink

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #808 on: September 09, 2006, 08:42:00 PM »

Thank you Klaasend.  Deepak 5/31 statement.

-arrived at C&C at 12:40. Only 20 min for the goon to work.

-Fisherman Hut's reference. In retrospect it almost seems as if Jacobs is steering J2K towards this alibi. Sure would like to know what inspired this question.

-Security Guard description. Very detailed. Deepak anxious and willing to indentify the SG. I wonder if he actually did?

Hey Igisgs...

I still am convinced that they knew about the lady at the fisherman's huts... the one that was on Greta and Rita... that had been accosted  near there.. hence the beach story and the fisherman's huts....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: September 09, 2006, 08:42:26 PM »

I noticed that Deepak signed this one.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #810 on: September 09, 2006, 08:45:58 PM »

Jacq, I shoulda went to the beach... it was nice here too!  

Klaasend thank you thank you... you could have even edited my original post if you wanted to... LOL... I am glad that you caught that....

and y'all... Larry Garrison isn't just pulling stuff out of his left ears... maybe, as Klaasend said there is someone in the states talking.... who knows?  I am sure if it's a crock we won't hear anything else about it....but I just have to believe that somebody somewhere is talking and talking .....

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: September 09, 2006, 08:48:44 PM »

Hey Igisgs...

I still am convinced that they knew about the lady at the fisherman's huts... the one that was on Greta and Rita... that had been accosted  near there.. hence the beach story and the fisherman's huts....

Evening Mrs. Red. Yes, and the "knowing" about this lady points to Paulus' involvement. IMO
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: September 09, 2006, 08:48:47 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"

Remember these are WITNESS statements not SUSPECT statements.

FYI - Front page poster Linda, who lives in Aruba, just told me that Deepak is still in Aruba.  He is not in Florida per Linda.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #813 on: September 09, 2006, 08:51:04 PM »

Hey Igisgs...

Evening Mrs. Red. Yes, and the "knowing" about this lady points to Paulus' involvement. IMO

and to me it explains the change of story, there would be a complaint of another woman being accosted and hence more "beliveable" that someone took her from the beach....

dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: September 09, 2006, 08:52:02 PM »

Now that very well could be true. Reason why Jossy Mansur would not know. Makes perfect sense to me, did not think of that nor did I even see this person who come forward was/is in the States.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: September 09, 2006, 08:56:28 PM »

Quote from: "dkpen"
Now that very well could be true. Reason why Jossy Mansur would not know. Makes perfect sense to me, did not think of that nor did I even see this person who come forward was/is in the States.

If I knew something about what happened the last people I would go to with my information would be ALE.  I believe Jossy has people in Aruba that can find out if someone is talking to ALE, but not necessarily if someone is talking to the family investigators or the FBI  Wink

Keep in mind, I have no clue who or what Larry Garrison is referring to, just pointing out options.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: September 09, 2006, 08:57:23 PM »

Klaasend, i am getting the feeling that you're transcriptions of these docs are giving many a first look at them. Including the family.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: September 09, 2006, 08:58:04 PM »

sorry to be Ot....

but the missing soldier Metzger has been found alive...

Saying she was kidnapped.

I guess I'm getting to be cynical but from what I gather this could be Runaway Bride syndrome.

dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: September 09, 2006, 08:59:26 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"

Remember these are WITNESS statements not SUSPECT statements.

FYI - Front page poster Linda, who lives in Aruba, just told me that Deepak is still in Aruba.  He is not in Florida per Linda.

Klaasend, many people who live in Aruba use Florida addresses. I think I posted that a couple days ago.
A person I used to speak with from Aruba gave me his address once and it was a South Florida address. I asked him why would he have a Florida address if he lives in Aruba. Oh and btw, I've seen him on web cam with others behind him. They are in Aruba. Anyways, his reply to my question was....

It takes longer to mail things straight to Aruba than to mail them first to South Florida then to Aruba. Doesn't make sense to me but that was the answer I got.

You know what I think, I think they use US addresses for tax purposes and money launder purposes. They have to pay taxes on everything. If they have a mailing address to Florida and it just gets forwards to Aruba automatically from there, would they still have to pay taxes on packages? Or is it legal for them to do this, fraud? I know some from South Florida keep their money in US banks because the money does not depreciate in US banks like it does there. It fluxuates on a daily basis.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: September 09, 2006, 08:59:32 PM »

Klaasend, i am getting the feeling that you're transcriptions of these docs are giving many a first look at them. Including the family.

Yep Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.