April 27, 2024, 09:24:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #521 9/7 - 9/9/2006  (Read 110970 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: September 09, 2006, 09:01:05 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
sorry to be Ot....

but the missing soldier Metzger has been found alive...

Saying she was kidnapped.

I guess I'm getting to be cynical but from what I gather this could be Runaway Bride syndrome.

I thought they were already married.  It does sound odd though.  We will have to wait and see I guess.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: September 09, 2006, 09:02:02 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "KatzHome"
Dern, I hope someone is transcribing...

Dave talking about the Skeeters tape... hard to listen to .. what Jamie tried to do was get Deepak to take a lie detector test...

Dana asks if Dave thinks the tapes are real... Dave doesn't think so but he doesn't know about the copies floating around... etc...

Edited - Dave said the tape he has it's clear.  I think you meant to type above that Dave believes the tape off Jaime's hard drive IS real.

I haven't heard that interview with dave yet ~ with him facing in and out ~ but one thing I do know is that:

The Skeeters Tape, off his Hard Drive ~ is FOR REAL.

Sorry to just wake up and post a big one like this ~ but I wanted to make that real clear.

And good mornng everyone...  real busy working on various projects ~ lurking a little ~ have a great day everyone!

I think Klaasend edited me.. .and THANK YOU!!  IT IS EXACTLY WHAT I MEANT..... I KNOW FOR A FACT THE TAPES ARE REAL... I HAVE HEARD THE REAL ONE!

I know, Mrs. Red ~ Sometimes I wind up typing something that looks like I mean something totally different than what I was trying to say too...

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #822 on: September 09, 2006, 09:02:34 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Plus - what reason does ALE have to ask about the Fishermans Huts on May 31st?   Did someone see them there?  Why are they asking Deepak about it?

Maybe the FH break-in (cage/knife) was reported?

Didn't Dave say somethng last night to the effect that there was a statement from Joran ?? on Jacob's desk referencing the F. Huts ?
I am not 100 % sure of that, can find out from the PodCast.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: September 09, 2006, 09:03:08 PM »

Deepak's 5/31/05 Statement:

The girl did not introduce herself.  The girld then told me that I had a beautiful car and that she would like to drive around.

Deepak's car is a POS.

When the girl saw the group of persons, she put her head outside the window and called out something to them.

She called for help and someone of the Visibility Team saw it.
MissinNat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #824 on: September 09, 2006, 09:03:34 PM »

Dang - first time we get one of the early statements and hardly anyone is here  Wink

Awesome, Klass!

People might be missing or gone but we don't forget them!
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: September 09, 2006, 09:04:11 PM »

sorry to be Ot....

I guess I'm getting to be cynical but from what I gather this could be Runaway Bride syndrome.

I thought they were already married.  It does sound odd though.  We will have to wait and see I guess.

Well yes they were married. I just meant the comparision of the way the runaway bride staged her own disappearance..

I could be way off...

It's that ole gut feeling again, which sometimes comes back to bite me in the ass..... Laughing   (owie)

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #826 on: September 09, 2006, 09:04:58 PM »

sorry to be Ot....

I think she was kidnapped after hearing what the Macanery was saying... that they love to kidnap blondes in the Middle East and sell them into slavery.... Shocked  (watching Kimberly and football here.... whether I wanted to or not)

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: September 09, 2006, 09:05:00 PM »

Yeah ~ when you compare the car that Natalee went to the prom in to Deepak's car ~ you **know** Natalee wasn't all hot over his stupid car!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: September 09, 2006, 09:05:04 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Quote from: "igsigs"
Plus - what reason does ALE have to ask about the Fishermans Huts on May 31st?   Did someone see them there?  Why are they asking Deepak about it?

Maybe the FH break-in (cage/knife) was reported?

Didn't Dave say somethng last night to the effect that there was a statement from Joran ?? on Jacob's desk referencing the F. Huts ?
I am not 100 % sure of that, can find out from the PodCast.

This is what Dave said:
Dave:

Keep your involvement in the case, keep it out there. We were in a situation when I arrived, 3 boys had been talked to, pretty much told us they didn't have anything to do with it. When I read the statements of D & S on May 31 and earlier as well, the police asked if Joran and natalee were dropped at Fisherman's hut and they said no. they were dropped at HI. that tells me that Joran may have told the police he was dropped at Fisherman's hut rather than HI.

One of Joran's statements was ripped up on Dennis Jacob's desk, Beth saw it, the police knew there was some misinformation from the boys from day 1, why they arrested the security guards... when I asked Dennis what his next move was, he said he's off somewere with a drug dealer, just going down to Carlos & Charlies, there's reports some ppl are going in drug houses and looking for Natalee, you don't need to do that
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: September 09, 2006, 09:06:36 PM »

sorry to be Ot....

That's exactly what I was thinking from the story I read.
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: September 09, 2006, 09:07:05 PM »

Quote from: "San"

The girl did not introduce herself.  The girld then told me that I had a beautiful car and that she would like to drive around.

Deepak's car is a POS.

When the girl saw the group of persons, she put her head outside the window and called out something to them.

hmmm GMC maybe? It is said a white car followed Deepaks for a short time. GMC has a white car. Maybe he saw or heard something?

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: September 09, 2006, 09:07:10 PM »

Well ~ good night again everyone ~ I'm running off to work...  I'll check out Deepak's statements in the morning!

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: September 09, 2006, 09:07:30 PM »

sorry to be Ot....

I think she was kidnapped after hearing what the Macanery was saying... that they love to kidnap blondes in the Middle East and sell them into slavery.... Shocked  (watching Kimberly and football here.... whether I wanted to or not)

Yeah sistah I heard the same thing.

I could be wrong...

I'm not saying for sure...

She seems like an ultra smart woman and a good soldier and I would like to know how she got separated from her buddy.  They have a buddy system when they go out shopping like that...

It just strikes me odd.....

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: September 09, 2006, 09:09:00 PM »

Going to make coffee.......

Glad to bring anyone a cup...

How do ya take it? Laughing

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #834 on: September 09, 2006, 09:10:09 PM »

sorry to be Ot....

Yeah sistah I heard the same thing.

I could be wrong...

I'm not saying for sure...

She seems like an ultra smart woman and a good soldier and I would like to know how she got separated from her buddy.  They have a buddy system when they go out shopping like that...

It just strikes me odd.....

y'all could be right... I just want to believe the best for ppl....

and Red just pointed out that the little boy's father - Trenton Duckett, never referred to him as "my son"... and was that a gang tatoo??

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: September 09, 2006, 09:10:54 PM »

Quote from: "dkpen"

Deepak's car is a POS.

hmmm GMC maybe? It is said a white car followed Deepaks for a short time. GMC has a white car. Maybe he saw or heard something?

hahaha GMC..I am thinking cars alright.

I meant GVC  Embarassed

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #836 on: September 09, 2006, 09:10:54 PM »

extra milk... no sugar... and man I wish I had some of Widgey's coffee....

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: September 09, 2006, 09:11:29 PM »

Quote from: "dkpen"

Deepak's car is a POS.

Maybe he knew what they were going to do and followed them because he does the same thing.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: September 09, 2006, 09:12:16 PM »

extra milk... no sugar... and man I wish I had some of Widgey's coffee....

Oh man...now you got me bummed out cause all I have is Folgers.. Embarassed

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #839 on: September 09, 2006, 09:12:19 PM »

Great point about the car San... it goes right along with the do you want to see my big house comment.....

uh, that car and the house were nothing....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.