April 27, 2024, 07:41:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #521 9/7 - 9/9/2006  (Read 110926 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: September 09, 2006, 10:36:17 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
The fact that Jannsen has had this statement  for over a year and not charges the lying witnesses has really gotten me upset. A Dutch law professor was asked about this question a year ago and said they should be charged and convicted of interferring in a murder investigation (if the statements were there).

It takes alot to get me upset, but after seeing Jannsen sit on this for over a year while the suspects go out partying, really has me mad.

I would like to know what information Jannsen presented to the Judge to keep the suspects in jail.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #901 on: September 09, 2006, 10:36:28 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
I think so too Carnut...

But I don't think they would get in trouble for harming Aruban or Dutch girls either...

I think the real discrimination here is one of gender....

Women don't seem to count for very much over in Aruba....

My Sistah.... yes you have it....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #902 on: September 09, 2006, 10:40:42 PM »

The Big Hammer Posted:

They say "NO" -- cannot ramp up charges. In the event false witness perp is convicted, later cannot press abduction, rape and murder charges.
(I don't believe this.)

Thats all BS, they can be charged for both.

In My Opinion
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: September 09, 2006, 10:41:44 PM »

Quote from: "San"
The fact that Jannsen has had this statement  for over a year and not charges the lying witnesses has really gotten me upset. A Dutch law professor was asked about this question a year ago and said they should be charged and convicted of interferring in a murder investigation (if the statements were there).

It takes alot to get me upset, but after seeing Jannsen sit on this for over a year while the suspects go out partying, really has me mad.

I would like to know what information Jannsen presented to the Judge to keep the suspects in jail.

Maybe it went something like this.....

Hey Judge...keep em in for awhile so it looks like we're actually investigating this crime..... Wink  Shocked  Crying or Very sad

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: September 09, 2006, 10:45:28 PM »

Deepak Kalpoe's future:

http://www.fotosearch.com/DVA005/010-0043/
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: September 09, 2006, 10:46:34 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"

Maybe it went something like this.....

Hey Judge...keep em in for awhile so it looks like we're actually investigating this crime..... Wink  Shocked  Crying or Very sad

CAN YOU SAY BINGO
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: September 09, 2006, 10:48:34 PM »

San... you are the best!  ROTFLMAO... and it's so true!!! except he will be wearing orange..... if he doesn't talk, they will be putting it all on him....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: September 09, 2006, 10:49:24 PM »

LOL your link crashed me.  Razz

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: September 09, 2006, 10:51:01 PM »

Hi everyone,

Did any of our Birmingham Monkeys mention that the guy who abducted and raped the local lawyer back in May had escaped from jail on Thursday night?

They GOT HIM this morning! This guy is so brilliant that he actually hid out here in town instead of heading for somewhere very far away... and he was tracked down and recaptured.

Frankly, I'm surprised the guy got apprehended safely.. I was expecting a "suicide-by-cop" scenario there.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: September 09, 2006, 10:51:36 PM »

well all I do believe I am gonna log out for the night.

God bless,
dkpen~

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: September 09, 2006, 10:52:48 PM »

Quote from: "dkpen"
well all I do believe I am gonna log out for the night.

God bless,
dkpen~

Goodnight dkpen
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #911 on: September 09, 2006, 11:01:15 PM »

I am going to follow DK ... good night y'all

Keep the faith Monkeys!!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: September 09, 2006, 11:05:37 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

Nite DK and Mrs. Red!
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: September 09, 2006, 11:06:11 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

Good night Sistah!!!!!!!!!!

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: September 09, 2006, 11:08:20 PM »

Hello, just getting home from a long day.  

I think they kept Joran in jail for 3 months to protect him until he went to college.  Joran, be sure to look over your shoulder everyday for the rest of your life.  Someone will always be watching you!
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: September 09, 2006, 11:10:18 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

I think they kept Joran in jail for 3 months to protect him until he went to college.  Joran, be sure to look over your shoulder everyday for the rest of your life.  Someone will always be watching you!

I think you are on to something there....

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: September 09, 2006, 11:12:46 PM »

I agree SunFreak.  Anita's exact words were they said he would be safe in here after the MSNCB reporter filmed him and jail.  They had an emergency session to take them to court and keep them from showing the tape.  All that for a murder rapist.  They dragged their feet when it came to Natalee but when Joran rights were violated they moved fast.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: September 09, 2006, 11:13:56 PM »

I agree SunFreak.  Anita's exact words were they said he would be safe in here after the MSNCB reporter filmed him and jail.  They had an emergency session to take them to court and keep them from showing the tape.  All that for a murder rapist.  They dragged their feet when it came to Natalee but when Joran rights were violated they moved fast.

And who was the person to move fast?  It was little Rudy Croes.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: September 09, 2006, 11:41:22 PM »

You do realize, course, that the Dutch judges and authorities were complicit in all of this...

You will not convince ME that the whole sequence of events, including the "detentions" and "interrogations", were not orchestrated straight from Headquarters, and I don't mean Oranjestad, I mean the Hague.

So muc for Dutch investigators taking over the case for a positive result, in my book.

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #919 on: September 09, 2006, 11:43:52 PM »

Are all of you heading off to bed?

I finally have a little time in here tonight and I'm tired like everyone else. I may have to do the same soon... all you departing Monkeys get some rest!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.