April 28, 2024, 09:09:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #521 9/7 - 9/9/2006  (Read 111001 times)
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: September 10, 2006, 12:30:43 AM »

Looking at Joran's 6/9 statement ALE is clearly accusing Joran of being the source of the FH comment, when he was "first interviewed as a witness". Joran says no, and says it is not in his statement.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #941 on: September 10, 2006, 12:32:23 AM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "klaasend"
I just thought of something.  I've been wondering how ALE knew to ask Deepak about the Fisherman's Huts.  

I wonder if Joran mentioned the FH in school?  Wasn't it said that he talked about swimming and Natalee hitting her head or something?

Yes he told that to the Head Master klaas.

So maybe this is why ALE is asking Deepak that question??  What do you guys think?

Are they trying to set Deepak up?

I don't think ALE was trying to set Deepak up, I think they were trying to find out if what Joran said in school was true.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: September 10, 2006, 12:32:39 AM »

Ok I am gonna step in for a minute, My brain is working overtime today
and I think I have read all the statements and I read what Deepak said
One thing comes to mind for me and slap me if I am stupid
We heard later in the case that a woman had been attacked on that same beach, OK so the ALE new that I am sure, If I remember The lady said she reported it.. Well If Jacobs NEW this and was trying to interject that scenerio into all this to help cover for Joran for his daddy.. Turn the attention to the other woman being attack out there on same beach then people will start thinking that maybe it is the same person out there grabbing woman ... Ok just grasping here been long day
But plausible

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: September 10, 2006, 12:33:10 AM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Looking at Joran's 6/9 statement ALE is clearly accusing Joran of being the source of the FH comment, when he was "first interviewed as a witness". Joran says no, and says it is not in his statement.

Possibly that's the one, like Dave H said that was torn up on Jacob's desk?
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: September 10, 2006, 12:38:07 AM »

Possibly that's the one, like Dave H said that was torn up on Jacob's desk?

Yea, that one. I'm liking you're school blabbing scenerio the best now, being fairly sure that Joran is the source.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: September 10, 2006, 12:38:21 AM »

I just thought of something.  I've been wondering how ALE knew to ask Deepak about the Fisherman's Huts.  

I wonder if Joran mentioned the FH in school?  Wasn't it said that he talked about swimming and Natalee hitting her head or something?

Yes he told that to the Head Master klaas.

So maybe this is why ALE is asking Deepak that question??  What do you guys think?

Are they trying to set Deepak up?

I don't think ALE was trying to set Deepak up, I think they were trying to find out if what Joran said in school was true.

I don't know.  It is the same person who took the other statements Dennis Jacobs.  We know he is not looking for the truth.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: September 10, 2006, 12:41:11 AM »

I betcha v/d Straaten does the 5/31 Joran interview. He did stop by and see Paulus at work that morning, after all. Probably asking for permission.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: September 10, 2006, 12:42:22 AM »

Been lurking since I got home from the reunion. It was great, as usual. Told everyone that I'd see them in another 5 years. LOL! Just wanted to say good night to my monkeys.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: September 10, 2006, 12:42:24 AM »

I betcha v/d Straaten does the 5/31 Joran interview. He did stop by and see Paulus at work that morning, after all. Probably asking for permission.

I agree.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: September 10, 2006, 12:43:48 AM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Been lurking since I got home from the reunion. It was great, as usual. Told everyone that I'd see them in another 5 years. LOL! Just wanted to say good night to my monkeys.

Nite Justins.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: September 10, 2006, 12:44:48 AM »

And he made alot of phone calls that are being looked into by the Dutch now also.  My biggest wish right now is that The new investigators, and interpol are on the up and up, and find the truth for Natalees Family, then take down all the crooked people involved.  Is that asking too much?

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: September 10, 2006, 12:47:18 AM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"

And he made alot of phone calls that are being looked into by the Dutch now also.  My biggest wish right now is that The new investigators, and interpol are on the up and up, and find the truth for Natalees Family, then take down all the crooked people involved.  Is that asking too much?

To me it is not asking too much.  To them it is asking for the world.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: September 10, 2006, 12:49:46 AM »

No. Wouldn't it be interesting if Jan was the recipient of that 5/30 Paulus "maybe i did, maybe i didn't" phone call?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: September 10, 2006, 12:56:04 AM »

No. Wouldn't it be interesting if Jan was the recipient of that 5/30 Paulus "maybe i did, maybe i didn't" phone call?

Yes it was him.  He was the one who said I have seen the evidence.  Is he the only one besides Paulus to see Natalee's body.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: September 10, 2006, 12:57:41 AM »

Quote from: "Sue"
Ok I am gonna step in for a minute, My brain is working overtime today
and I think I have read all the statements and I read what Deepak said
One thing comes to mind for me and slap me if I am stupid
We heard later in the case that a woman had been attacked on that same beach, OK so the ALE new that I am sure, If I remember The lady said she reported it.. Well If Jacobs NEW this and was trying to interject that scenerio into all this to help cover for Joran for his daddy.. Turn the attention to the other woman being attack out there on same beach then people will start thinking that maybe it is the same person out there grabbing woman ... Ok just grasping here been long day
But plausible

It could be.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: September 10, 2006, 12:59:20 AM »

OK everyone start posting so klaas can get to page 50 before she turns in for the night.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: September 10, 2006, 01:01:02 AM »

OK everyone start posting so klaas can get to page 50 before she turns in for the night.

LOL  Laughing
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #957 on: September 10, 2006, 01:01:20 AM »

From Igsigs:

Wouldn't it be interesting if Jan was the recipient of that 5/30 Paulus "maybe i did, maybe i didn't" phone call?

From Sam:

Yes it was him. He was the one who said I have seen the evidence. Is he the only one besides Paulus to see Natalee's body.

Fill me in on this phone call and details, I haven't heard the whole story.

In My Opinion
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: September 10, 2006, 01:06:30 AM »

Spock

In an interview Paulus denied he made any phone calls early in the AM the night Natalee went missing. After the interview, off camera, he said he might have been wrong, and might have made a call.

Little help anyone? Was it Greta or Nova?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: September 10, 2006, 01:07:43 AM »

Spock

In an interview Paulus denied he made any phone calls early in the AM the night Natalee went missing. After the interview, off camera, he said he might have been wrong, and might have made a call.

Little help anyone? Was it Greta or Nova?

I believe it was the Nova interview.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.