April 18, 2024, 04:00:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TIMELINE  (Read 12487 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: August 08, 2008, 01:43:29 AM »

This timeline is currently through August 1st.  We might need to make some corrections additions to it:

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/7/17/caylee_marie_anthony_disappearance_timeline.html

Caylee Marie Anthony Disappearance Timeline
Friday, August 01, 2008 4:13:09 PM

June 9: Casey Anthony said that on June 9, she dropped Caylee off at a babysitter who lived at the Sawgrass Apartments. She said the babysitter's name was Zenaida Gonzalez.

June 12: George Anthony says Caylee was spotted by friends of the Anthony family in a shopping area near the Orange-Seminole county lines. She was wearing a pink and blue outfit and white-rimmed sunglasses. 

June 15: In her testimony in Casey Anthony's bond hearing, Caylee's grandmother, Cindy Anthony, revised her estimate of the last time she saw the girl. Cindy Anthony said video of Caylee reading a book helped her remember that Caylee went with her to visit her father at an assisted living facility on Father's Day. 

June 9 - July 12: Casey Anthony tells her parents that she had been going to work every day and that Caylee had been staying with friends or nannies.

June 24 or June 25: Detective Corp. Yuri Melich testified during Casey Anthony's bond hearing that a witness came forward who said he had talked to Casey on the phone on either June 24 or June 25 and that he heard Caylee in the background. The witness said that at one point in the conversation Casey told Caylee to get down from the table.

June 30: The car Casey had been using is towed from the Amscot store on Goldenrod Road and Colonial Drive.

July 15: After they had not seen Caylee for some time, the girl's grandparents got concerned and confronted Casey, convincing her to go to the sheriff's office. (previously said July 12 which was a typo - correct is July 15)

July 15: The Sheriff's Office is notified that Caylee Anthony has been missing since June 9.

July 16: The car found abandoned is picked up by the Anthony family from the wrecker company

July 16:  Police talk to Zenaida Gonzalez who says she does not know Casey Anthony. Police also take Casey to Universal Studios where she said she worked. After leading them to a building, she admitted she was no longer employed there.

July 16: Casey Anthony is arrested.

July 17: The Sheriff's Office takes possession of the car and finds evidence of possible human decomposition. The car is sent to the forensics bank.

July 17: The Sheriff's office starts to search the backyard of the Anthony house.

July 17: Casey Anthony is officially charged with child neglect, lying to investigators and interfering with a criminal investigation. The judge denies bond because she showed a "woeful disregard for the welfare of her child."

July 22: A bond hearing is held for Casey Anthony. Her mother, father, brother and a detective in the case all testify. The judge sets bail at $500,000.

July 29: Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, asks a judge to bar the release of jail house recorded conversations, 922 tapes and visitor logs to the media. That request was denied.

July 30: The Fifth District Court of Appeals in Daytona Beach deny Baez's appeal of the $500,000 bond, asking that it be reduced to $10,000. That appeal was denied.

July 31: George and Cindy Anthony are interviewed by the FBI

Aug. 1: The Orange County Sheriff's Office take several bags of evidence from the Anthony home.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2008, 09:51:23 PM by klaasend » Logged
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2008, 12:51:00 PM »

June 9: Casey Anthony said that on June 9, she dropped Caylee off at a babysitter who lived at the Sawgrass Apartments. She said the babysitter's name was Zenaida Gonzalez.

June 12: George Anthony says Caylee was spotted by friends of the Anthony family in a shopping area near the Orange-Seminole county lines. She was wearing a pink and blue outfit and white-rimmed sunglasses.

June 12, 13, 14: Casey's friend Christine Chester reports seeing Casey & Caylee on one of these dates and going for a walk with them.

June 15: In her testimony in Casey Anthony's bond hearing, Caylee's grandmother, Cindy Anthony, revised her estimate of the last time she saw the girl. Cindy Anthony said video of Caylee reading a book helped her remember that Caylee went with her to visit her father at an assisted living facility on Father's Day.

June 9 - July 12: Casey Anthony tells her parents that she had been going to work every day and that Caylee had been staying with friends or nannies.

June 24 or June 25: Detective Corp. Yuri Melich testified during Casey Anthony's bond hearing that a witness came forward who said he had talked to Casey on the phone on either June 24 or June 25 and that he heard Caylee in the background. The witness said that at one point in the conversation Casey told Caylee to get down from the table.

June 24: George Casey reports a burglary in his shed with 2 gas cans stolen. States the theft occurred between 6/22 and 6/24

June 25: Jessie Grund reports that Casey contacted him and was trying to cheer him up over a job loss. States that Casey said she was free this weekend if he wanted to get together and Caylee had gone to the beach for the weekend with the nanny.

June 30: The car Casey had been using is towed from the Amscot store on Goldenrod Road and Colonial Drive.

July 3: Cindy posts on her MySpace: She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel? Post has since been deleted.

July 15: After they had not seen Caylee for some time, the girl's grandparents got concerned and confronted Casey, convincing her to go to the sheriff's office.

July 15: The Sheriff's Office is notified that Caylee Anthony has been missing since June 9.

July 16: The car found abandoned is picked up by the Anthony family from the wrecker company

July 16:  Police talk to Zenaida Gonzalez who says she does not know Casey Anthony. Police also take Casey to Universal Studios where she said she worked. After leading them to a building, she admitted she was no longer employed there.

July 17: The Sheriff's Office takes possession of the car and finds evidence of possible human decomposition. The car is sent to the forensics bank.

July 17: The Sheriff's office starts to search the backyard of the Anthony house.

July 17: Casey Anthony is officially charged with child neglect, lying to investigators and interfering with a criminal investigation. The judge denies bond because she showed a "woeful disregard for the welfare of her child."

July 22: A bond hearing is held for Casey Anthony. Her mother, father, brother and a detective in the case all testify. The judge sets bail at $500,000.

July 29: Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, asks a judge to bar the release of jail house recorded conversations, 922 tapes and visitor logs to the media. That request was denied.

July 30: The Fifth District Court of Appeals in Daytona Beach deny Baez's appeal of the $500,000 bond, asking that it be reduced to $10,000. That appeal was denied.

Aug. 1: The Orange County Sheriff's Office take several bags of evidence from the Anthony home.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2008, 09:52:23 PM by klaasend » Logged

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2008, 04:24:32 AM »

June 12, 13, 14: Casey's friend Christine Chester reports seeing Casey & Caylee on one of these dates and going for a walk with them.

June 15: Cindy and Casey went swimming. The ladder was removed from the pool.

June 16:  George said he saw Caylee and Casey leave the home with
back packs at about 12:30 PM. Casey said she was dropping Caylee off
at the babysitters. George leaves about 2:30 PM

June 16:  Numerous calls, one right after the other, starting about 3
PM (about a minute apart) made from Casey’s cell phone to both
parents’ phones- No answer. There were also attempts top reach 2 other people.

June 16:  6PM -7:30PM- More calls, then no more calls until next
day.

June 17: The ladder was found up on the pool and gate to back yard
was open.

June 17: A Zenaida Gonzalez visits Sawgrass
Apts.

June 18: Casey borrows shovel from neighbor for about 1 hour and backs her car into driveway

June 20: Casey photographed at Club Fusian.

June 24: George Casey reports a burglary in his shed with 2 gas cans stolen. States the theft occurred between 6/22 and 6/24

June 24: Casey came by to pick up clothes and George went into
trunk to get a tool…saw gas cans and took them out. No odor reported. Caylee not with Casey.

June 25: Jessie Grund reports that Casey contacted him and was trying to cheer him up over a job loss. States that Casey said she was free this weekend if he wanted to get together and Caylee had gone to the beach for the weekend with the nanny.

June 30: The car Casey had been using is towed from the Amscot store 7705 Goldon Rod Road. Child’s seat in car. Towed to Johnsons wrecker. Casey’s purse found in car on the seat. Jessie Grund picks her up from Amscot lot.

July 3: Cindy posts on her MySpace: She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel? Post has since been deleted.

July 4: Friends report Casey was at Tony’s apt. cooking for him and his roommate DJ.

July 7:  Casey posts a message on her MySpace blog. The
message, titled “Diary of Days,” read:
“On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken
Trust no one, only yourself.
With great power, comes great consequence.
What is given can be taken away.
Everyone Lies.
Everyone Dies.”  Message has since been deleted.

July 15: Amy Huizenga was picked up at the airport by Casey.
Amy let her use her car while away. Amy reports checks and cash were stolen totaling about $100. Amy was called by Cindy to find where Casey was. Amy and Ricardo live across the street from the  Sawgrass apt. bldg.

July 15: The car found abandoned is picked up by the Anthony family from the wrecker company.

July 15: The Sheriff's Office is notified that Caylee Anthony has been missing since June 9. Cindy Anthony tells 911 her car smells like a dead body has been in there. Casey reports to police that a Zenaida Gonzalez (her nanny for 18 months) took her.

July 15: Amy posts this message on her Facebook to a friend:
A person who I thought was my friend stole money one night while I was sleeping and made up a story about how I got up in my sleep and put money away for the trip I was going on (I got back today, it was a great trip!). I bought that, she's my friend, but after today I know it was her. I let her use my car while I was gone and my check book was in there. Account cleared out. Hopefully I'll be able to get that back... but yeah... overall... about a grand. Which isn't even the worst (for me it is...) apparently her kid has been missing for a month. She claims the nanny stole her and was too afraid to tell her mom. So, as bad as all this is, there is a little girl out there (hopefully) that I'm way worried about.
Anyway, how are you?

July 16:  Police talk to Zenaida Gonzalez who says she does not know Casey or Caylee Anthony. Police also take Casey to Universal Studios where she said she worked. Caught in lies, she admitted she was no longer employed there.

July 17: The Sheriff's Office takes possession of the car and finds evidence of possible human decomposition. The car is sent to the forensics and the Anthony property is searched.

July 18: A neighbor reports Casey Anthony borrowed a shovel around this time for about 1 hour. She was also seen by that neighbor backing her car up toward the garage which was unusual for her.

July 23: Anthony family reports they received a tip from someone who says they saw Caylee with a middle aged woman at the Orlando International Airport.

July 28: Motion for protective order (Gag order) request is filed by Casey's attorney.

Aug 5: Formal charges were filed against Casey Anthony by the State Attorney's Office. One misdemeanor charge of filing a false report and one third degree felony charge of child neglect.

Aug 6: OCSD forensics investigators return to Anthony home.

Aug 7: Search Warrant is released

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2008, 09:53:43 AM »

June 2? —Anthony ‘Tony’ Lazzaro last saw Caylee in his swimming pool…
verified by other tennents.

June 13th - The DJ said he saw Caylee at Tony’s apartement…he was
teaching her words???
(notice the 11 day difference between room mates last seeing little
Caylee- wonder if may Tony saw her on June 12? When was he out of
town- visiting in NY?)

June 13-or 14-or15th - Christine says she took a walk with Casey and
Caylee on one of the days

June 15th - Father’s Day. Gramma says she took Caylee to see her Great
Grandpa at nursing home. video and pics.

June 15th – Cindy and Casey went swimming. Ladder was removed from
pool.

June 16th - George said he saw Caylee and Casey leave the home with
back packs at about 12:30 PM. Casey said she was dropping Caylee off
at the babysitters.

June 16th – George leaves house about 2:30 PM.

June 16th- Numerous calls, one right after the other, starting about 3
PM (about a minute apart) made from Casey’s cell phone to both
parents’ phones- No answer. There was about a 2 plus hours between
Casey and Caylee leaving on the 16th and then the flurry of phone
calls by Casey trying to contact her mom and dad. MF said there were
two other individuals she tried to call during this same time frame.
(Who were these- maybe Tony and her brother, Lee?)

June 16th From 6PM -7:30PM- More calls, then no more calls until next
day.

June 17th the ladder was found next to the pool and gate to back yard
was open.

June 17th- “Zenaida Gonzalez” Signed a card to look at apt at Sawgrass
Apts. She has been found- said she didn’t know Casey or Caylee.

June 18th- borrowed shovel from neighbor. Casey backed car into
driveway- had never done that before.

June 24th - Report made to police about gas cans being stolen…

June 24th - Casey came by to pick up clothes and George went into
trunk to get a gadget…saw gas cans and took them out. NO CAYLEE seen

June 25th - Jesse Grund - former cop and x-fiance talked with Casee
about terminating with the PD. Made plans to go to beach in 3 days.
June 27th or 28? (He has recanted claim to have heard Caylee in the
background when talking)

June 27th -car was abandoned in Amscott Parking Lot.

June 27 or 28th - Jesse and Casey went to the beach!!!

June 30th - Car was towed from Amscott Parking Lot; 7705 Goldon Rod
Road, Oralndo 32822. Child’s seat in car. Towed to Johnsons wrecker.
Casey’s purse on the seat.

July 3rd- Cindy’s myspace post to Casey: “She came into my life
unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel
from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone
and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing
her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one
person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given
to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is
betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes
to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says
without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and
betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother
will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change.
This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but
instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving
her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who
stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let
her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed,
sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that
her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money,
no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little
angel?”

July 4th - Casey was at Tony’s apt. cooking for him and his roommate
DJ.

July 7th - Casey allegedly posts a message* on her MySpace blog. The
message, titled “Diary of Days,” read:
“On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken
Trust no one, only yourself.
With great power, comes great consequence.
What is given can be taken away.
Everyone Lies.
Everyone Dies.”

July 15th…Amy, who was in P. Rico for a week and lives with Ricardo
Morales, Casey’s x-boyfriend, was picked up at the airport by Casey.
Amy let her use her car while away. She reports her checks for about
$1,000 were stolen by Casey. Amy was called by Cindy to find where
Casey was. Amy and Ricardo live across the street from the apt. bldg.
Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez was said to reside.

July 15th - car was picked up

July 16th - Casey was arrested.

The above could have mistakes…please add corrections as you may have
picked up something different. Thanks.
From Lisa’s timeline: July 15th…Amy, who was in P. Rico for a week and
lives with Ricardo Morales, Casey’s x-boyfriend, was picked up at the
airport by Casey. Amy let her use her car while away. She reports her
checks for about $1,000 were stolen by Casey. Amy was called by Cindy
to find where Casey was. Amy and Ricardo live across the street from
the apt. bldg. Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez was said to reside.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2008, 08:14:31 PM »

Caylee Anthony Timeline  from websleuths with  news links

5-??-08 Casey leaves for a job/mini vacation with Caylee

6-02-08 Casey’s Boyfriend, Anthony Lazzaro, last sees Caylee on this date. Page 6, paragraph 1
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0717/16907762.pdf

6-09-08 Casey Anthony told detectives that she last saw 2-year-old Caylee after dropping her off at Sawgrass Apartments #210 on South Conway Road (see map) on June 9, but the apartment has been vacant since February
http://www.wftv.com/news/16913653/detail.html

Casey claims a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez is Caylee's longtime babysitter. When investigators talked to Gonzalez, she told them she doesn't know the Anthonys and has never been a babysitter.

Anthony Lazaro states that Casey moved in with Amy Huizenga on this date. Page 6, paragraph 1

6-12-08, 13th and 14th Christine Chester, friend of Casey, says she saw Casey and Cayle on one of these dates. Page 6, paragraph 3

6-25-08 Jessie Grund says Casey contacted him to get together stating she was free that weekend, that Caylee was with a Nanny and they had gone to the beach. Page 6, paragraph 2

6-30-08 Caylee's grandmother, Cindy Anthony, told the Sentinel that she received a letter informing her that the car was found abandoned and had been towed. The white 1998 Pontiac was towed June 30 from an Amscot Financial store at Colonial Drive and Goldenrod Road, said sheriff's spokesman Carlos Padilla.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee2008jul20,0,6258291.story

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=colonial+drive+and+golde nrod+road+orange+county+florida&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=52.107327,111.796875&ie=UTF8&t=h&z= 17&iwloc=addr

7-??-08 Investigators did not release many new details about the case, Saturday, other than to say that weeks after Casey Anthony last saw her daughter, Casey got a tattoo that says "Bella Vida" in honor of her daughter.
http://www.wftv.com/news/16924162/detail.html

7-03-08 Grandma posts on Myspace of relationship difficulties with Casey
http://www.wftv.com/news/16910663/detail.html

7-15-08 Casey supposedly receives a phone call from Caylee.
http://www.wftv.com/news/16940013/detail.html
Amy Huizenga tells Casey’s mom where to find her. Also states She loaned Casey her car for the previous week she was on a trip, that Casey stole some of her checks and approximately $700.00. page 5, paragraph 8

Caylee is reported missing, page 3, paragraph 1

7-16-08 Casey told detectives that she's an event planner at Universal Studios. They brought her to the park telling her they were hoping to find clues in her locker. She told security she had lost her identification and then led investigators on a long walk through the park until she finally admitted she was fired two years ago.

7-16-08 Casey is arrested on charges of child neglect and lying to authorities
http://www.wftv.com/news/16906025/detail.html

7-17-08 The judge ordered her to have a mental health screening for Baker Act criteria. Now that she's held on no bond, prosecutors say that gives them a 33-day window to file formal charges and then Anthony could ask for bond again.
http://www.wftv.com/news/16906025/detail.html

7-17-08 and 7-18-08 Search with cadaver dogs conducted at the Grandparent’s home located at Hopespring Dr, Orlando, FL 32829
http://www.wftv.com/news/16921695/detail.html

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Hopespring+Drive+Orange+ County+Florida&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=52.107327,111.796875&ie=UTF8&t=h&z= 17&iwloc=addr

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2008, 10:48:01 PM »

CASEY'S CELL PHONE CALL LOG

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2008, 03:03:15 AM »

MAY 24, 2008    -  FIRST MEETS TONY

MAY 30th        -  FIRST TIME AT CLUB FUSIAN WITH TONY

JUNE 6, 13, 20th   - CLUB FUSIAN EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT WITH TONY

JUNE 15TH   -   YELLING AND HEATED ARGUMENT AT FAMILY HOME
                      OVERHEARD BY NEIGHBOR. CASEY SCREAMING AT
                      PARENTS.

----

JUNE 16, 2008

12:50p    George sees Casey and Caylee leave,
              each wearing backpacks

2:30p     George leaves for work

3:03p     Call to George's Cell

4:10p     Call to Cindy at work

4:11p     Call to Cindy's Cell

4:13p     Call to Cindy's cell

4:14p     Call to Cindy at work

4:19p     Call to Tony

4:21p     Call to Jesse

4:24p     Call to Cindy's cell

6:32p     Call to Cindy at home

6:33p     Checks Voicemail

7:06p     Call to Cindy at home

7:20p     Call to Amy

NO MORE CELL ACTIVITY
UNTIL NEXT DAY

---------

JUNE 17th, 2008

11a    Cell call to ???

NO MORE INFO ON THIS DAY, YET

----------

JUNE 18, 2008

12:33p     Call to Cindy at home

12:34p     Call to Cindy's cell

12:35p     Call to Cindy at home

12:36p     Call to George's cell

1:09p      Call to Cindy's cell

1:11p      Call to Cindy at home

Afternoon:

Seen backing into garage.
Borrows shovel from neighbor
out working in the yard.

---

JUNE 20, 2008  -  Slutting it up at CLUB FUSIAN in party pics.

JUNE 24, 2008   - George finds gas cans in car.

JUNE 27, 2008   - Casey drops off car at Amscot. Claims it broke down
                         and ran out of gas. Tony picks her up, Casey and
                         Tony go to CLUB FUSIAN. Confirmed by friends.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2008, 02:30:15 AM »

Timeline

4/24/06  Casey fired from Universal
5/24/08  Cindy meets Tony at a party after meeting on Facebook.  She went home after the party.
5/30  First time at Club Fusian with Tony.  Spent the night with Tony.
6/02  Last time Tony sees Caylee, she is at his pool.
6/06  Club Fusian with Tony.  (Friday)
6/09  Last day Casey and Caylee live with Parents—Casey
6/09  Casey drops Caylee off with Zenaida.
6/12,13,or 14  Christine Chester—Casey’s best friend last sees Caylee
6/13  Club Fusian with Tony.  (Friday)
6/13  Date Tony’s roommate (the DJ) says he and Tony last saw Caylee.
6/15  Caylee and Cindy visit Cindy’s dad at Assisted Living Home
6/15  Last day Cindy sees Caylee according to Cindy.
6/15  Argument at Anthony house, Casey screaming at parents.  (Neighbor)
6/15  Casey stays at Tony’s house.  (DJ-roommate)
6/16  Investigators are honing on this date that something may have happened to Caylee.
6/16  Casey and Caylee leave GP house at 12:50 PM, both wearing a backpack.  (George)
6/16  Last day George sees Caylee.  George leaves the house at 2:30 PM for work.
6/16 Unanswered calls: 
          3:03 PM – Dad cell
          4:10 PM – Mom work
          4:11 PM – Mom cell
          4:13 PM – Mom cell
          4:14 PM – Mom work
          4:19 PM – Tony
          4:21 PM – Jesse
          4:24 PM – Mom cell
          6:32 PM – Mom home
          6:33 PM – Checks Voicemail
          7:06 PM – Mom home
          7:20 PM –Amy
          End of Cell Activity for the day
6/16  Cindy claims her mother spoke to Caylee after this date.
6/16  Tony tells investigators Casey was not in a panic, or searching for Caylee
6/17   11 AM call?
6/17  Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales applies for moving to Sawgrass Apts.
6/18  Unanswered phone calls:
         12:33 PM – Mom home
         12:34 PM – Mom cell
         12:35 PM – Mom home
         12:36 PM – Dad cell
          1:09 PM – Mom cell
          1:11 PM – Mom home
6/18  Casey backs car into Anthony’s garage which is unusual.  (Neighbor)
6/18 Casey borrows neighbors shovel for 1 hr from Anthony’s neighbor.           
6/20  Club Fusian with Tony—blue dress.  (Friday)  Pictures of this until 1 am 6/21.
6/24  George Anthony reports his gas cans with $50 of gas in them were stolen
6/24  George found his missing gas cans in Casey’s trunk.
6/25  Casey calls Jessie Grund and tells him she if free to go out with him this weekend.
6/27  Tony  picked Casey up from Amscot, Casey claims it broke down and ran out of gas.
6/27  Club Fusian with Tony.  (Friday)  Last night Clint works at Fusion as a DJ.
6/30  Car (’98 White Pontiac) towed from Amscot
7/01-7/09  Cindy and George on vacation
7/04  Cindy cooks for Tony and roommate.
7/08  Amy travels to Puerto Rico until7/15, Casey drove her car while she was away.
7/09 Amy in PR, Casey has her car.
7/15  Picked up car from impound (Tuesday)
7/15  Casey picked Amy up at the airport with Amy’s car at 2:30PM
7/15  Amy tells Cindy where to find Casey (this occurred in the evening).
7/15  Cindy finds Casey at Tony’s (Clint)
7/15  Cindy calls 911 to say her car was stolen, $45,000. credit card bill.
7/15  Casey tells Lee Caylee has been kidnapped, Cindy walks in on conversation.
7/15  Cindy makes call #3 to 911, says Caylee is kidnapped—(Cindy distressed)
7/15  Cindy tells George Caylee has been kidnapped while on phone with dispatcher. 
7/15  Casey leads LE on a wild goose chase, she lies, lies, lies continually.
7/15  11:38 Amy types to a friend:  A person who I thought was my friend stole money…
7/16  Casey leads LE on a wild goose chase she lies, lies, lies continually. (Wednesday)
7/16  Casey arrested  for Child Neglect and Providing False Information to LE (OCSO).
7/17  Casey supposedly gets a mysterious phone call from Caylee.
7/17  Police obtain Casey’s cell phone records, police warrant, says no incoming call.
7/17  Casey hires Baez.
7/21  Investigators take items from Anthony home and meet with Anthonys.
           Toothbrush, hairbrush, comb, and thermometer Caylee used among those items.
7/21  Police take strands of hair from Casey in jail.
7/25  Lee visits, Casey tells him how to contact several people who can prove ZG exists.
8/04  Investigators meet with Cindy, she tells them-before she reported Caylee missing, she
           Removed:  shoes, boots, and a gray pair of pants found on back floor board.
8/04  Cindy washed clothes because they smelled like the car (dead body).
8/05  Date on Search Warrant of Anthony’s house.
8/06  OCSO announced they will use dive teams to search lakes and ponds near Anthony home.
8/08  Casey refuses to see Lee for his scheduled visit.
8/08  Baez submits motion for a rehearing on bond and one to keep documents sealed.
8/08  Dive teams search lakes around Anthony home and found 3 stolen cars.
8/09  Caylee’s Birthday, Anthony’s celebrate with a gathering.
8/10 Air samples taken from Casey’s car were sent to “The Body Farm,” U of Tenn.
8/10  Casey refuses to see her parents for their scheduled visit.
8/11  Cindy and Lee meet with sheriff’s office investigators for 2 hours.
8/11  Investigators searched a remote area near Casey’s home off Narcoosee Rd. & Lee Vista Blvd.
8/11  Search turned up a dead animal’s carcass but no Caylee.
8/11  Bond Re-hearing denied for the second time.  Motion granted to keep documents sealed.
8/11  Caylee billboard in tow on back of Anthony SUV with Caylee’s picture.
8/11  Investigators called out to a smell near Anthony home.
8/12  Lee cancels jail visit with Casey
8/12  George says kidnappers are under surveillance by his investigators.
8/12  Casey meets with her lawyer.
8/12  Fusian Interview.
8/12  Baez meets with investigators at his Kissimmee office.
8/13  Cindy met with investigators this morning and did not tell reporters what was discussed.
8/13  George & Cindy will venture out of Orlando with mobile billboard for first time.
8/13  FBI starts checking into threats to Anthony family.
8/14  Cindy and George Anthony have a scheduled visit to see Casey.  George flips.
8/21  8:45 AM Casey is scheduled to be at OC Courthouse, formally arraigned on 2 charges
             Felony Child Neglect and a misdemeanor charge of filing a false police report.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 11:27:23 AM by crazybabyborg » Logged

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2008, 05:20:54 PM »

PARTIAL TIMELINE OF EVENTS ON JULY 15

*2:30 pm Casey picks Amy up at airport in Amy's car (arrest affidavit)

*4:02 pm Casey's facebook post to Amy
Casey Anthony wrote
at 4:02pm on July 15th, 2008
so glad you're home.
i better not see you online.
life is on hold until tomorrow

*evening Cindy calls Amy for Tony's address (arrest affidavit)

*7:00 pm Cindy met up with Casey (Cindy's bond testimony)

http://www.necn.com/Boston/Nation/Ca...216749603.html

*8:08 pm 1st 911 call Cindy takes Casey to Police Dept. but it was closed she calls another department

http://www.truveo.com/RAW-VIDEO-Arre.../id/2874718188

*8:44 pm 2nd 911 call
http://www.truveo.com/RAW-VIDEO-Arre.../id/2874718188

*9:41 pm 3rd 911 call
http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2008, 12:12:00 AM »

July 2, 2008 is when Casey got the Bella Vida tattoo

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26410773/
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2008, 01:59:21 PM »

I am new to this site.... I have a few questions and theory of my own.

First: Does anyone know if the Zenaida Gonzales they found was actually the one who went to the Sawgrass Apts. on the 17th? And can Casey speak Spanish? (maybe learned in high school?)

Second: I read somewhere, possibly in the 400 pages that were released, that George Anthony stated that the gas cans were stolen anytime between the evening of the 22nd to the morning of the 24th, is that correct?

Third: If it is, has anyone else thought that the 23rd may have been the day Casey relocated Caylee? My theory would be that something may have happened to Caylee on the 16th, Casey went to the Sawgrass Apts. on the 17th to coincide with her Zenaida story, and kept Caylee in the trunk 'till the 18th when she borrowed the shovel and buried her in the back yard then on the 23rd she broke in the shed to get the shovel to dig her up and move her and either took the gas cans to create a motive for someone to have broken in to the shed or just took them cause she had no money and needed gas.

Fourth: Has anyone seen any documents that may contain information on Casey's cell phone pings? I wonder where she was on the 23rd of June, where was her phone pinging then?

Fifth: I also want to add that my kids have spilled things in the car (milk for instance) and it may not smell bad right away by after a week and a few days in the hot sun.....it will smell really bad! Milk isn't a dead body, but just a thought! Also she may have been low on gas, and wanting to abandon the car due to the odor, and decided to let it idle 'till it ran out of gas?

Casey seems to be smarter than most people think, not book smart......but if she has been lying most of her life, she has learned to back up those lies, like when she went to great lengths to create fake emails that would make it appear as if she actually had a job working as an event coordinator and email them to herself, maybe so her Mom would babysit?

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2008, 09:25:15 AM »

Nancy Grace Field Producers give first-hand accounts of the search for missing tot Caylee Anthony. Check here for frequent updates as producers blog live from the scene.

Orlando, Florida -- Monday - September 8, 2008

7:31 PM ET
At Anthony home. Lee Anthony car parked outside. Few (4) protesters when I drove up. Neighbors gathered a few doors down in a cul de sac. Local media set up outside along with us getting ready for the show. (From Natisha Lance, Nancy Grace Field Producer)

5:20 PM ET
Baez came out of the office and got into the black Dodge Durango with dark tinted windows and left in the opposite direction of Casey and her brother. (From Natisha Lance, Nancy Grace Field Producer)

5:18 PM ET
Lee Anthony just walked out of Baez law firm. He pulled the car to the front door - Casey was walked out by Jose Baez to the car. She got into the back of the car. (From Natisha Lance, Nancy Grace Field Producer)

5:05 PM ET
Local media standing by to do hits for their 5pm newscasts. (From Natisha Lance, Nancy Grace Field Producer)

4:28 PM ET
Just noticed a man in the parking lot of Jose Baez's office with a trailer that says Mint Condition Mobile Detailing - He is cleaning Jose Baez's car! Although probably not that important to the case; entertaining none the less. (From Natisha Lance, Nancy Grace Field Producer)

4:16 PM ET
Arrived at baez's office. Media is no longer allowed to be in the actual parking lot of the office building so I am across the street in the parking lot (actually in the grass) of a technical education center. Several other local media outlets are here waiting for Casey to come out of the office sometime soon since she has to be home at 6pm per her home confinement conditions. George Anthony's vehicle is backed into a spot in Baez's parking lot which clearly faces across the street. Help find Caylee is written across the back with a phone number. Waiting...... (From Natisha Lance, Nancy Grace Field Producer)

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/08/NGfindcayleeblog/

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
crazybabyborg
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2008, 01:21:49 AM »

http://courttv-mb1.courttv.com/showthread.php?t=340430

Lorakai
View Public Profile
Find all posts by Lorakai

#3    09-16-2008, 05:45 PM 
Lorakai 
Registered User   Join Date: Sep 2008

06/24/08 - George claims the shed lock was broken and two cans of gas were stolen within a few days ago. George filed a report with LE. George later reports he saw Casey on the 24th without Caylee between 2:25pm 2:30pm. George asks where's Caylee? Casey said Caylee was with Zanny, and she was just stopping in to get some clothes for work. Casey told George Caylee and she would be home later that night or the next day. George said Casey knew about the gas can from a conversation with her mother earlier. Later he recovered the gas cans from her trunk. He says Casey was resistant to letting him open the trunk, but when he did, it contained only the gas cans. The trunk appeared normal at that time. Later, Casey consoles Jesse after he resigns from his job at the Orange County Sheriff's Office on this date. At 2:40pm Casey sends a message to Troy about not having lived in "the house" for the past 9 days (June 15th) due to "DRAMMMA." At 2:46pm Amy writes to a Troy on Facebook: "I'm still at Ricardo and JPs... hopefully everything works out soon! Hey, so I forwarded my mail a little late… any idea how to get my insurance stuff that got mailed to the Oviedo house?" At 2:46pm per Jesse, Casey calls him as he drives to submit his resignation letter; 18-min "get off the table" phone call. (Jesse first stated he heard Caylee respond in the background. Later he tells LE he can't be certain that he heard her.) Casey is making plans to hook up with friends for the upcoming weekend.

On the Record w/ Greta
Exclusive: Grandparents of Missing Toddler 'On the Record'
Wednesday, August 06, 2008

G. ANTHONY:  ... That's when I saw my daughter. I was getting ready to go to work, and the garage door goes open and my daughter comes in. This is about 2:25, 2:30 in the afternoon on the 24th. As she comes in the house, and I said, Hey, how're you doing? And she says, Fine, Dad. I says, Well, what's going on? And she says, Oh, I'm just stopping home for about 10 minutes, get some clothes. I go to go back to work. Where's Caylee? She's with Zanny. And I said, OK, when are you guys coming home? She says, Oh, we'll be back home maybe late tonight or the next day.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html

FACEBOOK ENTRIES

June 24 2008 at 2:40pm Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote to troy on Facebook: she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven’t even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i’ll fill ya in later on. miss ya, yo.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 01:26:03 AM by crazybabyborg » Logged
crazybabyborg
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2008, 03:13:05 AM »

I'm adding to Bearly's timeline to incorporate new information. I'll source the info that I'm adding. I'm hoping that we can end up with one complete timeline that should prove to be an excellent resource to check facts.

Timeline

4/24/06  Casey fired from Universal
5/24/08  Cindy meets Tony at a party after meeting on Facebook.  She went home after the party.
5/30  First time at Club Fusian with Tony.  Spent the night with Tony.
6/02  Last time Tony sees Caylee, she is at his pool.
6/06  Club Fusian with Tony.  (Friday)
6/09  Last day Casey and Caylee live with Parents—Casey
6/09  Casey drops Caylee off with Zenaida.
6/12,13,or 14  Christine Chester—Casey’s best friend last sees Caylee
6/13  Club Fusian with Tony.  (Friday)
6/13  Date Tony’s roommate (the DJ) says he and Tony last saw Caylee.
6/15  Caylee and Cindy visit Cindy’s dad at Assisted Living Home
6/15  Last day Cindy sees Caylee according to Cindy.
6/15  Argument at Anthony house, Casey screaming at parents.  (Neighbor)
6/15  Casey stays at Tony’s house.  (DJ-roommate)
6/16  Investigators are honing on this date that something may have happened to Caylee.
6/16  Casey and Caylee leave GP house at 12:50 PM, both wearing a backpack.  (George)
6/16  Last day George sees Caylee.  George leaves the house at 2:30 PM for work.
6/16 Unanswered calls: 
          3:03 PM – Dad cell
          4:10 PM – Mom work
          4:11 PM – Mom cell
          4:13 PM – Mom cell
          4:14 PM – Mom work
          4:19 PM – Tony
          4:21 PM – Jesse
          4:24 PM – Mom cell
          6:32 PM – Mom home
          6:33 PM – Checks Voicemail
          7:06 PM – Mom home
          7:20 PM –Amy
          End of Cell Activity for the day
6/16  Cindy claims her mother spoke to Caylee after this date.
6/16  Tony tells investigators Casey was not in a panic, or searching for Caylee
6/17   11 AM call?
6/17  Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales applies for moving to Sawgrass Apts.
6/18  Unanswered phone calls:
         12:33 PM – Mom home
         12:34 PM – Mom cell
         12:35 PM – Mom home
         12:36 PM – Dad cell
          1:09 PM – Mom cell
          1:11 PM – Mom home
6/18  Casey backs car into Anthony’s garage which is unusual.  (Neighbor)
6/18 Casey borrows neighbors shovel for 1 hr from Anthony’s neighbor.           
6/20  Club Fusian with Tony—blue dress.  (Friday)  Pictures of this until 1 am 6/21.
6/24  George Anthony reports his gas cans with $50 of gas in them were stolen
6/24  George found his missing gas cans in Casey’s trunk.
6/24  George states Casey (w/o Caylee) came to Anthony home between 2:25pm and 2:30pm       
        (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html)
6/24  Casey sends message to Troy @ 2:40pm
6/24  Casey calls Jessie @ 2:46 (per Jessie). 18 min.call. Casey tells "Caylee" to get off the table.
        http://courttv-mb1.courttv.com/showthread.php?t=340430 (prior 2 entries)
6/25  Casey calls Jessie Grund and tells him she if free to go out with him this weekend.
6/27  Tony  picked Casey up from Amscot, Casey claims it broke down and ran out of gas.
6/27  Club Fusian with Tony.  (Friday)  Last night Clint works at Fusion as a DJ.
6/30  Car (’98 White Pontiac) towed from Amscot
7/01-7/09  Cindy and George on vacation
7/02  Casey gets Bella Vida tattoo. (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26410773/)
7/02  Casey's "Diary of Days" was created as a word file.
7/03  Casey texted Jessee “if my mom or dad try to call you, don’t answer. I will explain it later, but for right now just stay out of it" 
7/03 Cindy posts on MySpace asking "where is Caylee"  
7/04  Casey cooks for Tony and roommate.
7/07  Casey's "Diary of Days" was posted perhaps in response to Cindy's "MySpace" post.
7/08  Amy travels to Puerto Rico until7/15, Casey drove her car while she was away.
7/09 Amy in PR, Casey has her car.
7/15  Picked up car from impound (Tuesday)
7/15  Casey picked Amy up at the airport with Amy’s car at 2:30PM
7/15  Amy tells Cindy where to find Casey (this occurred in the evening).
7/15  Cindy finds Casey at Tony’s (Clint)
7/15  Cindy calls 911 to say her car was stolen, $45,000. credit card bill.
7/15  Casey tells Lee Caylee has been kidnapped, Cindy walks in on conversation.
7/15  Cindy makes call #3 to 911, says Caylee is kidnapped—(Cindy distressed)
7/15  Cindy tells George Caylee has been kidnapped while on phone with dispatcher. 
7/15  Casey leads LE on a wild goose chase, she lies, lies, lies continually.
7/15  11:38 Amy types to a friend:  A person who I thought was my friend stole money…
7/16  Casey leads LE on a wild goose chase she lies, lies, lies continually. (Wednesday)
7/16  Casey arrested  for Child Neglect and Providing False Information to LE (OCSO).
7/17  Casey supposedly gets a mysterious phone call from Caylee.
7/17  Police obtain Casey’s cell phone records, police warrant, says no incoming call.
7/17  Casey hires Baez.
7/21  Investigators take items from Anthony home and meet with Anthonys.
           Toothbrush, hairbrush, comb, and thermometer Caylee used among those items.
7/21  Police take strands of hair from Casey in jail.
7/25  Lee visits, Casey tells him how to contact several people who can prove ZG exists.
8/04  Investigators meet with Cindy, she tells them-before she reported Caylee missing, she
           Removed:  shoes, boots, and a gray pair of pants found on back floor board.
8/04  Cindy washed clothes because they smelled like the car (dead body).
8/05  Date on Search Warrant of Anthony’s house.
8/06  OCSO announced they will use dive teams to search lakes and ponds near Anthony home.
8/08  Casey refuses to see Lee for his scheduled visit.
8/08  Baez submits motion for a rehearing on bond and one to keep documents sealed.
8/08  Dive teams search lakes around Anthony home and found 3 stolen cars.
8/09  Caylee’s Birthday, Anthony’s celebrate with a gathering.
8/10 Air samples taken from Casey’s car were sent to “The Body Farm,” U of Tenn.
8/10  Casey refuses to see her parents for their scheduled visit.
8/11  Cindy and Lee meet with sheriff’s office investigators for 2 hours.
8/11  Investigators searched a remote area near Casey’s home off Narcoosee Rd. & Lee Vista Blvd.
8/11  Search turned up a dead animal’s carcass but no Caylee.
8/11  Bond Re-hearing denied for the second time.  Motion granted to keep documents sealed.
8/11  Caylee billboard in tow on back of Anthony SUV with Caylee’s picture.
8/11  Investigators called out to a smell near Anthony home.
8/12  Lee cancels jail visit with Casey
8/12  George says kidnappers are under surveillance by his investigators.
8/12  Casey meets with her lawyer.
8/12  Fusian Interview.
8/12  Baez meets with investigators at his Kissimmee office.
8/13  Cindy met with investigators this morning and did not tell reporters what was discussed.
8/13  George & Cindy will venture out of Orlando with mobile billboard for first time.
8/13  FBI starts checking into threats to Anthony family.
8/14  Cindy and George Anthony have a scheduled visit to see Casey.  George flips.
8/21  8:45 AM Casey is scheduled to be at OC Courthouse, formally arraigned on 2 charges
             Felony Child Neglect and a misdemeanor charge of filing a false police report.

« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 11:59:15 AM by crazybabyborg » Logged
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.