April 20, 2024, 02:48:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MEDIA REPORTS:No Discussion  (Read 292310 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2008, 02:44:42 PM »

Casey  Anthony call 911

http://www.ocso.com/LinkClick.aspx?link=MediaRelations%2f09.18-BAT.wav

From Carpe

FOR THOSE THAT CAN HEAR THE AUDIO HERE IS A TRANSCRIPT I JUST WROTE UP.

--------
Girl: 911 what is your emergency?

Casey: Yes there are protestors still outside of our home. We already called about an hour an half ago. It took over 30 mins for officers to get here. The protestors are now banging on our garage door. They have still been throwing things at our windows and our garage. And now the media is here. My father is going outside and there is going to be a fight. So please could you can you send people down here because now there is physical altercation. You need to send vehicles immediatly.

Girl: Its now getting physical?

Casey: Yes. It is getting physical right now.

Girl: You see them physically fighting?

Casey: Yes I see them phsycialy fighting. We have survailiance.

Girl: OK do you know if there is any weapons?

Casey: I don't know if there are any weapons. I know that my father is outside and so is my mother so please send as many people as you possibly can.

Girl: and who is this?

Casey: ::: pause :::: They need to be arrested because this can't keep happening. We already had about 6 or 7 officers out here for 45 minutes and they didn't do anything. And these were the same punks that were out here all night throwing things at our house.

Girl: OK Stay on the line with me.

Casey: I absolutley will but they need to hurry up. They just left not that long ago.

Girl: The police officers?

Casey: The police officers just left about 1:00 yes.

Girl: OK stay on the line.

Casey: And a media van just pulled and thats when all this started happening.

Girl: OK I am going to connect with my dispatcher please don't hang up.

Casey: OK thank you.

Girl: About how many people are out there?

Casey: There are at least a dozen people and at least 2 media vans. And there is more people walking over across the street.

Girl: How many people were involved in the altercation?

Casey to her mom: ( I already did. I already did.) Channel 2 news has everything on tape already.

Girl: OK how many people were involved in the altercation?

Casey: There are at least a dozen people. My mom is already out there spraying people with the hose or my father is. They are trying to get the people off the property. They are trespassing on our property.

Girl: Is it still happening?

Casey: They are standing on the property yes. They are out there recording it.

Girl: What about the physical altercation is it over?

Casey: Its already over, yes.

The Guy Dispatcher: OK so its no longer physical?

Casey: Its no longer physical yes.

The Guy Dispatcher: Are you a protestor or a resident?

Casey: Im a resident. 

(Long Pause)

Casey: We have everything on tape thanks to channel 2 and also our home survailiance.

Guy Dispatcher: Was there any weapons involved?

Casey: No. Not that I could see no.

(Pause again)

Guy Dispatcher: Are both your parents outside?

Casey: Both my parents are outside. yes

Guy Dispatcher: Is it physical or still verbal?

Casey: Its verbal and there are still a dozen people on our property. My moms bringing my dad inside so at least my parents aren't outside. This needs to be taken care of immediatly,.

Girl is back: Are they inside now?

Casey: Yes. My parents are inside right now. 

Girl Dispatcher: What happend?

Casey: Both of my parents were hit by the protestors. As you heard from both of my parents Channel 2 news has it on video.  So can we get people out here immediatly please?

Girl Dispatcher: There is someone on the way we just need you to stay on the line OK.

Casey: OK I will stay on the line. No Problem.

Guy is back: OK we have several units on the way.

Casey: Ok thank you.

-----

After that Casey tells them that her mom got the model number of the car of the people who had got physical with her parents and then it ends after that cuz she never comes back to the phone.

Quote from: WillenFan21
« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 03:32:55 PM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2008, 05:07:14 PM »

Casey Anthony's Best Friend Speaks Out
Thursday, September 18, 2008    Email article | Print article

AUDIO: A man who once called himself a friend of Casey Anthony spoke Thursday about the 22-year-old mother.

by Rozzie Franco and Alan McBride, 540 WFLA/FNN

ORLANDO, FLA. --  Ryan Paysley's words may not have been the kind of support Anthony desires.

He said he believes her daughter, Caylee Anthony is dead.

PAYSLEY SOUNDBYTE:  "Knowing Casey, I would say that it was an accident," Paysley said, "As far as how it went down, I can almost guarantee you that it was an accident and that she got nervous, scared, and didn't know what to do, and she did something with her."

PAYSLEY SOUNDBYTE:    Paysley claimed not to be surprised by allegations that his former best friend has been dishonest about the situation from the outset. He said over the course of the last four or five years it seems that everything she has told him has "turned out be a lie."

These are strong words from someone who claimed to be Anthony's friend, but he said that over "the course of all this, I just lost the drive to defend her."
Paysley also said that he believes Anthony thought she could live without anyone knowing her daughter was missing and was buying herself time because she "didn't want to face the facts."

Audio links are here...
http://www.540wfla.com/cc-common/mainheadlines3.html?feed=227698&article=4264657

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2008, 06:09:00 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7461191&version=1&locale=EN-US
Car Door

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2008, 09:09:20 AM »

Woman Accused Of Kidnapping Caylee Speaks Out

Zenaida Gonzales Explains How The Accusation Affected Her Life

POSTED: 12:53 pm EDT September 16, 2008
UPDATED: 12:05 am EDT September 17, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Homeless and without a job, Zenaida Gonzalez sat in her hotel room and took comfort in the arms of her youngest daughter.Gonzalez has chosen not to show her face on camera.

She has been sucked into the vortex of one of the most highly-charged, controversial, missing child's case the nation has ever seen, and for Zenaida, it all started with her name.On July 15 Orange County sheriff's deputies first learned that Caylee Anthony, then 2, was missing, and had been missing for 31 days.Mother Casey Anthony, 22, claimed her daughter had been kidnapped by the babysitter. She said she dropped the toddler off with the babysitter on her way to work at the Sawgrass apartments in East Orange County.According to the story Anthony told investigators, she returned to pick Caylee up, but both had vanished.Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez was the name Anthony gave investigators during her interrogation."When she said Zenaida Gonzalez it turned my life around. It turned into a point where I wished I wasn’t Zenaida Gonzalez. I wish my name was something else because it made my life that impossible," Gonzalez said.She said she never knew Anthony in anyway.It’s still a mystery if Caylee ever had a babysitter by that name. Anthony’s friends never saw her, and her family never met her.Investigators searched for the babysitter and never found her, but they did find a woman with the same name."I never thought my life would be like this. Never in a million years," Gonzalez said.Although Zenaida Gonzalez never lived at the Sawgrass apartments, she did look at the complex while apartment hunting.The June 17 record of Gonzalez’s visit is on file at the apartment office.Law enforcement called her in for questioning.Gonzalez said she almost died when she heard she had been accused of kidnapping."I was in shock," Gonzalez said.She had to convince investigators that they had the wrong Zenaida, that she did not know Casey Anthony or Caylee.A turning point came when detectives showed Anthony a picture of Gonzalez and she did not recognize the woman she claimed cared for her child.For Gonzalez, the damage was done. She said she lost her job managing a cleaning crew. Her boss told her they couldn't let one name bring a company down.Gonzalez said she is afraid for her family's safety. She gets hate mail daily for Zanny the nanny -- that's why she asked not to show her face on camera."She doesn’t know how much damage she has done. Not only to me, that she has done to them, my children. They came out of me. I raised them by myself and now she is hurting them more than me," Gonzalez said.Gonzalez is not sure how this will end -- or if it ever will.“Look at the damage she’s done. No one in their right mind would do that,” Gonzalez said.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17486377/detail.html

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2008, 09:11:40 AM »

The FBI Is questioning Padilla

SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- FBI agents are questioning a Sacramento bounty hunter about his involvement in a case of a Florida missing child.

Leonard Padilla made national headlines when he recently traveled to Florida to bail out Casey Anthony, 22.

Padilla said he isn't surprised that the FBI is now questioning him.

"It's standard procedure for law enforcement to interview participants in a case of this nature," he said. "They need to be sure they've got all their bases covered."

Anthony is being held in connection with the disappearance of her 3-year-old daughter Caylee.

Last month, Padilla said he thought he could help crack the case by getting Anthony out of jail.

After a few days in Florida, however, Padilla rescinded his bail and sent Anthony back to police custody.

Padilla said he thinks Anthony may face murder charges soon.

Anthony has already been charged with child neglect in the case.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2008, 09:14:34 AM »

CASEY'S ATTORNEY MAY HAVE BOTCHED LEGAL REQUEST

It appears Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, botched his legal request to force detectives to stop testing evidence in the case.

Baez filed a motion with the Clerk of Court a week ago, asking for a halt to the lab testing being done by investigators to give him a chance to weigh in on how and where it's done. Baez claimed investigators might be more concerned with cost and expediency than they are about accuracy and fairness.

The legal merits of his motion have yet to be decided, because Baez blundered by not notifying the judge assigned to the case about his motion. Nor has he asked the judge for a hearing. So his motion sits in the clerk's office on the second floor of the courthouse going nowhere.

Anthony's trial for child neglect and lying to investigators is scheduled for November 17. Eyewitness News asked Baez's public relations firm whether he plans to ask for a hearing, but the firm has not returned the call.

Eyewitness News also learned that Baez was almost an hour late for the sentencing of his client, Nilton Diaz, in a Lake County child abuse death the day Anthony was released the first time. That same day, Baez shoved a reporter. He also kept the Lake County judge, the victim's family and witnesses waiting. When he arrived, he made no apology.

Baez also requested a special hearing the day before that, asking for a delay in Diaz's sentencing, telling the judge he expected the media to follow him to Lake County after Anthony's release and that it would be prejudicial to Anthony.

Lake County Circuit Judge Mark Nacke denied Baez's request for that delay. Baez ended up taking Casey back to her house the day she was released from jail before he headed to Lake County. No reporters followed him to Lake County that day.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17497948/detail.html
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 09:16:22 AM by Blonde » Logged

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2008, 09:51:49 AM »

Someone shoots a tazer and one of the Guardian Angels hit by car in pursuit of car

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7467065&version=1&locale=EN-US

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2008, 09:54:51 AM »

"Dr. Phil" to offer Caylee Anthony segment on Monday

"Dr. Phil" will offer its "Behind the Headlines" look at the Caylee Anthony case on Monday.

The program airs at 7 p.m. weekdays on WKMG-Channel 6.

The episode taped Wednesday in Los Angeles. The participants include a neighbor of the Anthony family; Mark NeJame, who is attorney to grandparents Cindy and George Anthony; and reporter Jessica D'Onofrio of WKMG-Channel 6.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/09/dr-phil-to-offe.html

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2008, 09:59:11 AM »

Guardian Angels Patrol Anthony Home
Deputies Investigate After Taser Gun Activated

POSTED: 6:38 am EDT September 19, 2008
UPDATED: 6:55 am EDT September 19, 2008

The Guardian Angels were on patrol outside the home to try to keep the peace for frustrated neighborhood residents, but they're also involved in the new  investigation.

The protests have grown in the wake of the disappearance of Caylee Anthony, who disappeared in June. Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, failed to report her disappearance for about a month, and she was jailed on charges of child neglect and lying to investigators. She is currently out of jail on bond.

"This thing has all the juicy, scandalous aspects that people eat up, and they just came out here probably out of poverty and curiosity," protester Christopher Benson said.

Benson added a different aspect to the protesting by covering himself in body paint.

After a fight between George Anthony and protesters on Thursday, Benson said he wanted to see what would happen next.

Some returning protesters said they're not sure what caused the violent outbreak.

"He pushed that girl first, and they grabbed a hold of him," protester Ashley Griffin said. "I honestly think they deserved every bit of what they got."

"She needs to let everybody know where the baby is and quit wasting everybody's time," protester Carol Fedor said.

While Orange County sheriff's deputies patrolled the streets, the Guardian Angels arrived and stood back to back in front of the Anthony home.

"The people's rights out here are being violated. The Guardian Angels' purpose is to keep communities safe. That's it," a Guardian Angels representative said.

Some neighbors did confront one man, leading to a new criminal investigation.

"Some words were exchanged between people in the car and the neighbors. Subsequently, neighbors said a Taser was pulled out. It wasn't utilized, but it was activated. The car sped off," Lt. Larry Spahn said.

The Guardian Angels were able to follow the car and make contact with the occupants a few blocks away. Spahn said another confrontation took place, but no arrests were made.

The Guardian Angels wouldn't say how long they would stay at the Anthony home.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17510650/detail.html

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2008, 02:30:15 PM »

Sheriff's Office To Boost Security; Guardian Angels Show Up

POSTED: 6:20 am EDT September 19, 2008
UPDATED: 1:18 pm EDT September 19, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- For the first time, the Orange County Sheriff's Office said Friday it's boosting security in the Anthony neighborhood. There's been a string of violent confrontations outside of the Anthony home. The Guardian Angels were at the home until early Friday morning, but even their presence wasn't enough.
formal charges against Casey Anthony. The charges stem from accusations of stolen checks. The charges were first filed against Casey when she was first re-arrested.

Meanwhile, there was a sense of normalcy in the Anthony neighborhood Friday morning. Gardeners were even sprucing up outside of the Anthony home with no protestors in sight.

GUARDIAN ANGELS
Images | Watch Interview

The Orange County Sheriff's Office will step up patrols starting Friday and through the weekend in order to keep it that way and avoid scenes like Thursday night, when four Orlando-based Guardian Angels showed up to help restore the peace on Hopespring Drive.

"We have the right to speech, right to have a safe home, safe community and to sleep good at night. That's why we're here," said a Guardian Angels member identified as Colorado.

Their presence didn't seem to do much good. They ended up getting into a confrontation with one of the protestors who was yelling at one of the Anthony's neighbors. That man allegedly pulled out a taser.

The situation has some wondering if the non-profit organization, usually seen in high-crime neighborhoods, will do more harm than good.

"If they're out here doing good, then great. But if they're creating a problem, then they're not helping us," said Sgt. Larry Spahn, Orange County Sheriff's Office.

AGGRESSIVE PROTESTERS:
See Images | Raw Video
Protesters Talk | Deputies

The Guardian Angels and the increased deputy presence come a day after a protestor grabbed George Anthony by his t-shirt. The family filed this report that says the confrontation came after someone threw spare change at the Anthony home at 1:30 Thursday morning and then banged on the garage until someone came out.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17510586/detail.html

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2008, 03:04:09 PM »

More official charges filed against Casey Anthony

Last Edited: Friday, 19 Sep 2008, 12:13 PM EDT
Created: Friday, 19 Sep 2008, 11:34 AM EDT

Casey Anthony
SideBar

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The State Attorney's office has officially filed more charges against 22-year-old Casey Anthony.

Anthony was arrested earlier this week for new theft and check fraud charges. She was bonded out of jail by her attorney, Jose Baez.

The State Attorney's Office said three more formal charges were officially filed on Friday.

County official requests curfew for neighborhood

Orange County Commissioner Linda Stewart is trying to get an emergency order to set a curfew for the Anthony house off Hopespring Drive.

In the email to city officials and to the Orange County Sheriff's office, Stewart wrote “The interruption of the tranquility of this neighborhood has gotten out of control and last night was the beginning of a good example.”

Stewart was referring to the incident early Thursday morning when protestors threw coins at the Anthony home, resulting in a heated verbal argument between protestors and George and Cindy Anthony.

“I’ve tried to stay out of this as the Sheriff’s office has been doing a terrific job, there resources are limited and putting a patrol unit there 24/7 takes them off the street for other crimes in the area,” she wrote.

Stewart requested an emergency order by the Orange County legal department in conjunction with the sheriff’s office to enact a curfew for Hopespring Drive.

“The fair thing is to allow for protestors but to limited the hours of protest so that there can be a more normal neighborhood assembly,” Stewart wrote.

She hopes the sheriff’s office is able to keep peace in the neighborhood between 9 p.m. up to the morning when children leave for school.

It is not clear whether she had received any response to her request.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7470160&version=8&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2008, 06:53:47 PM »

TODAY'S UPDATES:

Orange County Commissioner asks attorneys to look into curfew options

4:20 p.m.

Orange County Commissioner Linda Stewart just told the Orlando Sentinel she sent a memo to county attorneys on Wednesday asking that they look into the possibility of implementing a curfew to help residents who live in the Anthony's neighborhood.

"I don't want to limit anybody's right to protest," Stewart said. "I think that everyone has certain rights, and the neighborhood does too."

Stewart said she wants to know if something could be done to limit the time of day people can protest, so that residents could have peace and quiet during certain hours.

The commissioner hopes to have more information by Monday or Tuesday

Incidents outside Anthony family home documented
3:50 p.m.

Details of two separate incidents that occurred outside the Anthony family home Thursday have been released, including a physical confrontation between protesters and George and Cindy Anthony.

At about 1:30 a.m., George and Cindy Anthony heard a loud noise come from their garage. When they went outside to see who or what struck the garage door, they saw about a half-dozen protesters who were screaming profanities at them, a sheriff's report said.

The Anthonys and the protesters were engaged in a heated argument when a woman pulled George Anthony by the shirt and arm toward the street.

Cindy Anthony told deputies she got between George and the protester to stop the woman from pulling him. A man then pushed Cindy.

The protesters fled the scene. The incident was captured by a news camera.

Sheriff's spokesman Jim Solomons said the case has been assigned to an investigator, who has identified some of the people involved. Those identities have not been publicly released.

The other incident, which occurred about 10:45 p.m., involved residents who live near the Anthony home, Guardian Angels and some onlookers.

The parties involved told deputies conflicting statements, and no one was arrested at the time. But the case is under investigation.

The sheriff's report said two onlookers were sitting in their vehicle near the Anthony home when they were confronted by two nearby residents who told them to leave.

The onlookers pulled out a small taser and activated it. They then drove away, and were followed by members of the Guardian Angels group.

When the couple stopped at a nearby intersection, the Guardian Angels approached their vehicle. One Guardian Angel told a deputy he stood in front of the onlooker's vehicle, who then drove into him.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony091908,0,2315872.story
Thanks Carpe   

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2008, 10:06:18 AM »

Padilla has released the cell phone records.
Video "Phone Records Released"

http://www.local6.com/news/17509745/detail.html

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2008, 10:19:31 AM »

Jesse Grund will be on Geraldo at Large tonight...

http://www.foxnews.com/geraldo/index.html
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2008, 10:26:39 AM »

DNA expert talks about the evidence

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7473949&version=1&locale=EN-US

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2008, 10:52:43 AM »

Youtube Caylee
http://www.youtube.com/momtective

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2008, 09:07:22 AM »

EDITORIAL

We think: Police need greater presence at Anthony home to prevent violence

September 20, 2008

Everybody has a right to peaceful protest. It's a constitutional right.

But our Founding Fathers didn't make exceptions for a mob looking to start a ruckus.

And that's exactly what's going on outside the home of George and Cindy Anthony these days.

It's beyond distasteful. It's disgusting.

There's a reason people are upset over the disappearance of Caylee Anthony, especially when Casey Anthony, the little girl's mother, has been identified as a person of interest in the case.

But let's not kid ourselves. Cursing, taunting and throwing rocks aren't a standard part of the peaceful protester's playbook.

A handful of people are acting like fools in front of the crush of TV cameras. It's more about emulating Springer, not Gandhi.

That said, some of this nonsense might have been avoided if the Orange County Sheriff's Office had been more visible in the neighborhood.

It's a great deterrent. But it's taken some ugly incidents -- along with a meeting with attorney Mark NeJame, representing George and Cindy Anthony -- for the Sheriff's Office to agree to be more vigilant. That should have been happening before now.

A police presence is powerful. "Protesters" may have thought twice before throwing objects at windows at 2 in the morning. Or telling reporters that their goal with the Anthonys is to "break them down." Or challenging Mr. Anthony's manhood.

This is all about them. It has nothing to do with a missing 3-year-old.

What's worse, it's dangerously close to turning into vigilante justice. Somebody could get hurt or killed.

There's been a scare already. The child of a protester appeared to be injured as he was shouting inflammatory and confrontational statements with his mother at the Anthony home. The child wasn't hurt, but the incident did prompt an investigation by the Florida Department of Children and Families.

We understand it's a tough balancing act for the police. People can shout and scream at the top of their lungs while they're on public property. The First Amendment guarantees that. It's a precious right that everybody deserves.

But there is a notable difference between peaceful assembly and the mob scene at the Anthonys'.

A greater police presence won't give the Anthonys preferential treatment. The intent is to ensure the safety of everyone, including neighbors who have been besieged for weeks. It's far worse for the Anthonys, who have been provoked into confrontations. That's not the answer, either.

If somebody wants to protest, fine. If somebody wants to throw rocks, arrest them. These people belong in jail.

They aren't protesters. They are instigators. They will find no safe haven in our nation's constitution.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/opinion/orl-ed20108sep20,0,206839.story

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2008, 09:28:58 AM »

George Anthony Talks Candidly About Investigation
Family Prepares To Celebrate Caylee's 3rd Birthday

POSTED: 6:19 pm EDT August 3, 2008
UPDATED: 12:19 pm EDT August 4, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Sunday marked 20 days since 2-year-old Caylee Anthony was reported missing.

George Anthony spoke extensively with WESH 2 News on Sunday. He spoke, for the first time, about new evidence in gas cans that were removed from his home by 

investigators on Friday.

George Anthony said he asked his daughter in jail on Sunday, "Where is Caylee?" In a one-on-one interview with WESH 2 News' Bob Kealing, he explained his daughter's reply.

"'She's safe. I'm worried about the family,'" he said Casey Anthony told him. "She knows who has her daughter. I've got to believe her. Do I believe she got involved in something? Possibly, I don't know."

He said he had no problem with law enforcement taking a pair of gas cans as evidence from his home on Friday.

"My gas cans were stolen on the 24th of June. There's a report on that," he said. "They just wanted to come in and line everything up. They're doing a thorough investigation. I said, 'You guys do what you need to do. Take the shingles off my roof to bring my granddaughter back.'"

Sources close to the investigation said George Anthony admitted to the FBI that, when he first smelled his daughter's car, he thought it was the odor of a body.

"It was an overpowering smell, I admit that," he said. "It's a possibility that maybe my daughter ran over something."

He said that he now believes the smell came from the combination of a rotting pizza and a cleaning fluid bottle being left in a hot car for 15 days. George Anthony said his daughter told him about a jailhouse letter she wrote.

"My daughter said, 'Dad, I've written some things and given it to Mr. Baez,'" he said. "That's all she said, and I said, 'OK.'"

George Anthony said Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, has finished the paperwork to take her bond appeal to the Florida Supreme Court.

Authorities also confirmed on Sunday that Casey Anthony's on-again, off-again boyfriend Jesse Grund admitted to law enforcement last week that, in a June 24 cell phone conversation, he did not hear Caylee in the background.

He said he only heard Casey Anthony tell her daughter to get off a table.

George Anthony said that controversial photographs released of Casey Anthony partying date back to when she was pregnant. He said the family feels strongly that none of the photos were taken after the time Caylee disappeared.

Casey Anthony told her father that she is writing a lot and has turned all of that over to Baez.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17081458/detail.html

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2008, 12:17:05 PM »

Geraldo interview with Jesse' Grund

http://www.youtube.com/user/bigjuicykungfu

TY Carpe

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2008, 08:58:50 AM »

Casey says She Left Her Daughter In Park

Last Edited: Saturday, 06 Sep 2008, 7:59 AM EDT
Created: Friday, 05 Sep 2008, 9:53 PM EDT

Rob Dick

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The public story that has been most often attributed to Casey Anthony concerning the disappearance of her daughter Caylee may not be the same one she is telling privately.

According to the man who drove Casey Anthony around during the time she was first released on bond said Friday that Casey told him she left three year old Caylee with her babysitter at Blanchard Park in East Orange County.

Rob Dick is a bounty hunter who took Casey Anthony to and from her parent’s home in East Orange County to the jail for appointments and her attorney’s office in Kissimmee.   

Dick said that Casey was very talkative during the rides and spoke of her missing daughter in the present tense. And even though he wasn’t allowed to ask her any questions about the case, she gave him several names she said were involved in the disappearance of her daughter.
VIDEO: --Person who spent time with Casey Anthony talks about what she said

“She would try to, you know, give me leads and things to look into,” he said. “A lot of confirming of her story that she gave police.”

Dick also said that Casey never really showed any emotion.

“There was no crying,” he said. “There was no frustration other than the fact it seemed like it wasn't getting anywhere. She was telling a story and nobody was believing her.”

Caylee Anthony has been missing since the middle of June. Casey didn’t report her disappearance until July.

According to investigators the story she told them, and the one most often quoted in the media, was that she left Casey with a babysitter named Zanida Fernandez -Gonzalez at an apartment in Orange County. But when investigators went to the apartment, no one by the name lived there. Shortly after Casey was arrested and charged with child neglect making false statements and obstructing the investigation into her daughter's disappearance.

Investigators eventually did find a woman matching the name who had visited the apartment Casey named, but she said she didn’t know Casey Anthony or the child.

According to Dick, the story Casey told him was that she had left Caylee with Zanida Fernandez –Gonzalez and Gonzalez’s sister Samantha at Blanchard Park in East Orange County, and according to Dick, Casey Anthony was given a ‘script’ to use for 30 days that would be used to explain Caylee’s disappearance to Casey’s parents and the authorities.   

Early in the investigation, Sheriff’s department investigators repeatedly said that Casey was a habitual liar and had told them numerous mistruths and the original story concerning the apartment.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7372388&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 09:00:35 AM by Blonde » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.