April 26, 2024, 12:10:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Madeleine McCann Missing-Praia Da Luz, Portugal 3/05/07 #2  (Read 431299 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: January 14, 2011, 12:57:42 PM »

very sorry for Madeleine and her family..hope that she is found...
Cookie, there is always hope.  We do see cases of children missing for years who are returned to their families.  I pray this will happen within this family.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: January 17, 2011, 10:08:32 AM »

very sorry for Madeleine and her family..hope that she is found...
Cookie, there is always hope.  We do see cases of children missing for years who are returned to their families.  I pray this will happen within this family.

me too! Madeleine has a special place in my heart..my own grand daughter is 2 months older than Madeleine. When Madeleine went missing, I hugged GD so closely every day...wishing that Kate would get a chance to hold her baby again ...I pray that she does...

Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: January 21, 2011, 05:17:33 PM »

21 January 2011 Last updated at 05:06 ET  McCann spokesman Mitchell tells of phone security fearBy Jon Manel
PM, BBC Radio 4

Madeleine McCann's disappearance became a major news story in the UK The spokesman for the family of Madeleine McCann says he will contact the police because he believes someone attempted to access information about his mobile phone account and voicemail.

Clarence Mitchell became the family's point of contact for the media after three-year-old Madeleine disappeared from the holiday apartment where her family was staying in Portugal in May 2007.

... SNIP

"That appears to me to be a blatant attempt to get information about whose number it was and what was happening. Thankfully the operator didn't give them anything."

'Fishing for information'

Another call was made to Vodafone customer services in July 2008.

Mr Mitchell said: "Basically it [the entry] claims the person ringing - not me, I stress - had received a text message, claiming that a third party had been trying to access their voicemail but there was nothing on the account showing that.

"Well, that's because it isn't true. I never got such a text. Somebody else is again fishing for information here. The Vodafone operator believed they were talking to me as the account holder, that's why they listed it as customer."

Mr Mitchell says he knows "absolutely" that he did not make either call.

On both occasions, he says, "thankfully" the phone company's security measures worked and no information was divulged.

To his frustration, due to the lack of other information now available, he says he cannot trace who might have done this.

"It is impossible to state with any accuracy who was behind these calls. Given the situation that I was in at the time and the amount of journalistic inquiry and traffic that I was receiving on that number, it would be naive of me to think that it wasn't journalistic in its nature.

"This was a cack-handed, pretty low-level, amateurish attempt. I'm angry, I'm shocked by it but I'm not surprised."

Mr Mitchell also said that Kate and Gerry McCann, of Rothley, Leicestershire, had a "very dim view" of some sections of the British press and therefore had a "world-weariness" about the situation.

"They're angered by this and will be upset, but again, like myself, in some respects not surprised that somebody could be so stupid as to possibly try this," he said.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12245765
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 12:18:19 PM by Red » Logged
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #343 on: January 30, 2011, 07:43:00 PM »

Again, thanks Toler for the updates.

Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: February 18, 2011, 12:20:03 AM »

Maddie is in America’: Private investigator claims he knows identity of British girl’s kidnappers
By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 4:12 AM on 18th February 2011

Madeleine McCann was smuggled out of Portugal by a paedophile ring and could be in the U.S, a detective has claimed.
Marcelino Italiano believes Maddie may have been kidnapped by the gang in May 2007 and snuck out of Portugal after the three-year-old went missing during a family holiday.

Snip

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1358193/Madeleine-McCann-America--Private-investigator-claims-knows-identity-kidnappers.html#ixzz1EHi7mgjh
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #345 on: February 18, 2011, 07:36:07 AM »

Maddie is in America’: Private investigator claims he knows identity of British girl’s kidnappers
By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 4:12 AM on 18th February 2011

Madeleine McCann was smuggled out of Portugal by a paedophile ring and could be in the U.S, a detective has claimed.
Marcelino Italiano believes Maddie may have been kidnapped by the gang in May 2007 and snuck out of Portugal after the three-year-old went missing during a family holiday.

Snip

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1358193/Madeleine-McCann-America--Private-investigator-claims-knows-identity-kidnappers.html#ixzz1EHi7mgjh
Toler, what a great lead or so it sounds!  At least this man appears to honestly want to help and his information sounds reliable.

Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: February 18, 2011, 06:45:32 PM »

LONDON, Feb. 18 (UPI) -- Madeleine McCann, a child kidnapped while vacationing with her parents in Portugal nearly four years ago, may be in the United States, a family spokesman said.

The spokesman for Kate and Gerry McCann, who live in Great Britain, said an investigator found evidence that their daughter was kidnapped by a pedophile ring and could have been taken to the United States, The Daily Telegraph reported FRiday

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2011/02/18/Info-suggests-McCann-girl-may-be-in-US/UPI-10861298040362/#ixzz1EMCYhQ5k
Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: February 18, 2011, 06:46:41 PM »

Oh, sorry guys, forgot to insert 'snip'!
Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: February 18, 2011, 09:31:08 PM »

The parents of Madeleine McCann have welcomed new information which suggests their missing daughter may be in America.

A spokesman for Kate and Gerry McCann said an investigator had done "absolutely the right thing" by going to police with his suspicions.

The Sun newspaper has quoted amateur investigator Marcelino Italiano as saying Madeleine had been snatched by an Algarve-based paedophile ring which had taken a dozen other children.

The Angolan-born nightclub bouncer said: "I know these people were involved and I have been told that Madeleine may now be in America."

He had handed a dossier including the names of two prominent Portuguese businessmen to police in Huelva, south-west Spain,

Snip...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/feb/18/madeleine-mccann-parents-us-lead
Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: February 18, 2011, 09:35:31 PM »

Maddie cops to question sleuth By RYAN SABEY and EMILY NASH

Published: Today
DETECTIVES searching for Madeleine McCann are set to interview a man who claims she was taken to America.
Private investigators hired by her parents Kate, 42, and Gerry, 41, are preparing to fly to Spain to talk to Marcelino Italiano "within a week", a source said last night.

The Sun told yesterday how Angolan Italiano, 36, believes a paedophile ring that snatched Maddie also took a dozen other kids.

He revealed that the gang of dangerous perverts – claimed to have high-level contacts in Portugal's legal system – hunted children in the Algarve before smuggling them

Snip

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=post;topic=3226.340;num_replies=348
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: February 19, 2011, 12:21:03 PM »

Missing Madeleine McCann, Investgator Marcelino Italiano Says She was Kidnapped by Portuguese Pedophile Ring & Possibly in the US

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/02/19/missing-madeleine-mccann-investgator-marcelino-italiano-says-she-was-kidnapped-by-portuguese-pedophile-ring-possibly-in-the-us/

Marcelino Italiano told reporters that Maddy McCann was kidnapped by a Portuguese pedophile ring that prays on young  children in the Algarve region of southern Portugal then smuggles them out of the country. Italiano also went on to say that he believes she may have been brought to the United States.

Marcelino Italiano, 36, told the Sun he’s informed police that the then 3-year-old was taken by a Portuguese pedophile ring that hunts children in the Algarve region of southern Portugal then smuggles them out of the country, the Sun reported.

“I know these people were involved and I have been told that Madeleine may now be in America,” he said. “…I think there have been over a dozen children kidnapped. They prey on the weak and vulnerable.”

Its always been suspected that Maddy was taken by a pedo ring. I truly hope that the parents of Maddy finally get answers and peace with this terrible abduction.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: February 19, 2011, 12:36:52 PM »

Missing Madeleine McCann, Investgator Marcelino Italiano Says She was Kidnapped by Portuguese Pedophile Ring & Possibly in the US

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/02/19/missing-madeleine-mccann-investgator-marcelino-italiano-says-she-was-kidnapped-by-portuguese-pedophile-ring-possibly-in-the-us/

Marcelino Italiano told reporters that Maddy McCann was kidnapped by a Portuguese pedophile ring that prays on young  children in the Algarve region of southern Portugal then smuggles them out of the country. Italiano also went on to say that he believes she may have been brought to the United States.

Marcelino Italiano, 36, told the Sun he’s informed police that the then 3-year-old was taken by a Portuguese pedophile ring that hunts children in the Algarve region of southern Portugal then smuggles them out of the country, the Sun reported.

“I know these people were involved and I have been told that Madeleine may now be in America,” he said. “…I think there have been over a dozen children kidnapped. They prey on the weak and vulnerable.”

Its always been suspected that Maddy was taken by a pedo ring. I truly hope that the parents of Maddy finally get answers and peace with this terrible abduction.

(Bolded by me)

I hope there can be answers for Madeleine's disappearance too.   an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #352 on: February 20, 2011, 05:46:31 AM »

Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: February 20, 2011, 05:08:53 PM »

In May of this year it will have been four years since Madeleine McCann, then aged 3, vanished at a resort apartment with her parents in the southern region of Portugal. The family, which consisted of Madeleine's parents Kate and Gerry McCann -- who would later come under suspicion for her disappearance -- the child herself, and her younger two-year-old siblings (brother Sean and sister Amelie) were vacationing in the Algarve region, which has now, reputedly, been named the hunting ground for children like Madeleine by an alleged Portuguese pedophile ring

snip

Continue reading on Examiner.com: Madeleine McCann in U.S.? - A profile of the possibility - National Criminal Profiles | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/criminal-profiles-in-national/madeleine-mccann-u-s-a-profile-of-the-possibility#ixzz1EXVFT5WR
Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: February 24, 2011, 12:21:21 AM »

McCanns Cast Doubt On US Abduction Claims

1:37pm UK, Friday February 18, 2011

Steph Oliver, Sky News online

A family spokesman has insisted reports that Madeleine McCann was taken to the US after being snatched during a family holiday in Portugal must be treated with caution

sniphttp://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Madeleine-McCann-Family-Spokesman-Sceptical-Of-US-Abduction-Claims/Article/201102315936274?lpos=UK_News_First_Home_Article_Teaser_Region_0

Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: February 27, 2011, 05:12:05 PM »

NEW MADDIE HOPE

A police source said missing persons cases in the Algarve were being looked at as a result of the st 27th February 2011 By Jonathan Corke

MADELEINE McCann’s parents hope a major police breakthrough against human trafficking in Portugal’s Algarve might lead them to their missing daughter.

We can reveal how, in a huge bust earlier this month, 12 men were arrested on suspicion of trafficking women and children and forcing them into the sex trade.

And it is hoped they could have vital information on Madeleine’s case and may even know who took her from the resort of Praia da Luz in May 2007.

Last night Madeleine’s parents, doctors Kate and Gerry McCann, both 42, were anxiously waiting to hear of any new lines of inquiry.

Spokesman Clarence Mitchell said: “Clearly any information that the Portuguese authorities gather from this operation that is relevant to Madeleine would be of crucial importance.

“Obviously, Kate and Gerry will want to hear from the relevant authorities should anything of significance develop.”

The raid, codenamed Operation Roadbook, saw immigration officials from Portugal’s SEF border security agency and police join forces to smash the network.

According to detectives, 30 young women, including several under-age girls, were rescued as eight properties and 11 cars were raided across the Algarve and Aveiro, in the north of Portugal.

The SEF said they believe the ring to be responsible for the sexual exploitation of “many” young women in the

Algarve.

In a statement they said: “The network used very violent physical and psychological coercion to force dozens of young women into prostitution.

“Some of the women were found to be underage while others had been the victims of the forced administration of narcotics.”

snip

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/178759/NEW-MADDIE-HOPE/

Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: March 06, 2011, 04:43:58 PM »

MADELEINE - PORTUGESE TRUCK DRIVER QUIZZED 

Madeleine McCann was kidnapped in 2007
Sunday March 6,2011
By James Murray INVESTIGATORS working for Kate and Gerry McCann are trying to discover if a Portuguese lorry driver facing prosecution for child kidnapping is linked to the disappearance of their daughter Madeleine.

They are looking into whether the 34-year-old accused of kidnapping an 11-year-old Portuguese boy was in Praia da Luz, on the Algarve, when Madeleine vanished nearly four years ago.

Rui Pedro Teixeira Mendonca vanished from his home town of Lousado, near Porto in the north of the country, in March 1998. Detectives believe he was kidnapped while walking home from school and taken to a prostitute who was paid to have sex with him.

Shortly after he was snatched there was also an unconfirmed sighting of the boy at Disneyland in Paris with a middle-aged man, suggesting he could have been moved around Europe by a paedophile gang.

snip

Read more: http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/232865/Madeleine-McCann-Portugese-truck-driver-quizzedMadeleine-Portugese-truck-driver-quizzed#ixzz1FrGCooCd
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: March 08, 2011, 07:58:49 AM »

thanks for all the links Toler! much appreciated...

Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: March 11, 2011, 08:00:22 PM »

Kylie Minogue raising funds for search for Madeleine McCann

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/people/news/article_1625355.php/Kylie-Minogue-raising-funds-for-search-for-Madeleine-McCann

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #359 on: March 17, 2011, 09:27:33 AM »

thanks for all the links Toler! much appreciated...
Yes, many thanks.  I am waiting for the book to come out! (after the royal wedding)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.