April 26, 2024, 04:45:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #3  (Read 426399 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1040 on: August 10, 2008, 03:35:59 PM »

Just found this

<snip>
"There's something wrong," Cynthia continues to tell the dispatcher in the second call. "I found my daughter's car today and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car."

The latter comments contradict what she told Eyewitness News after Casey Anthony's bond hearing on Tuesday.

"There was a bag of pizza for 12 days in a car full of maggots," Casey's mother Cynthia Anthony told reporters.

http://www.wftv.com/news/16981004/detail.html

Cindy is wrong, more than 12 days for sure.  Is she saying that the car was full of maggots and just happened to have a bag of pizza in it too?
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1041 on: August 10, 2008, 03:36:13 PM »

in this very same interview with greta, is it just me or is cindy rambling on and on? it was getting to the point where i wanted to smak the crap outta her...im mean come on...they were in side, they were outside, faces names cards of police, together, apart, together, 5:30 7:30, 5 cops, 2 cop cars....its one big block of gobblygook imo...she had a million things to say, yet she said absoloutly nothing....
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1042 on: August 10, 2008, 03:37:15 PM »

Who is moving in where??  Caseys facebook/myspace says She hasn't moved in yet, heck I haven't even lived there for the past 9 days, too much drama.  I assumed she was talking about the Anthony house.  Later it seems like she was talking about an apartment and "being just us girls".  Whose apartment??  Do you think Casey had an apartment that Amy was going to move into? 

Sorry, I'm very confused about her living arrangements.

Just my take on things...

She fought with her parents like cats and dogs...

Did not want to do whatever they were telling her to do...

Started shacking up with Tony during the end of May until mid June...

was in the process of getting an apartment with her "friend" that

she ripped off roughly a grand from, Amy Huezinga. (Amy - one that

took a 1 week vacation in Puerto Rico)

So, do you think its possible that they (Casey and Amy) already rented the apartment?  Is it possible its in Amy's name and her and Casey had already put a deposit on one...like maybe at Sawgrass?  Possibly Amy and Casey were there to rent an apartment and Amy signed the card or the lease and it was at that time Casey spied the card from Zenaida.  They must have already rented the apartment because her posts make it sound like in a week they'd be living together. 
That's interesting Kippy
Zenaida said she was going up and down that street looking at apartments.What if somehow Casey and maybe Amy were doing the same....but maybe Casey got Zanaida's name from a different apt.complex....never knowing that Zanaida also went to the Sawgrass apt......following me here?
So then when police DID find a Zanaida at the Sawgrass apartments reg. Casey was probably shocked.Hope I'm making sense...thinking outloud.

Oooohhh Good One!  I'm totally following you.  I wonder what other apartments were for rent in that area?  I'm betting one of them somewhere has Amy and/or Casey's name on a lease.  Wonder if Zanaida told the detectives all the places she went to.

The only hole I see with that theory is:

Casey pointed cops to Sawgrass with an apartment number even,  saying

right there is where I dropped Caylee off with Zenaida.

She somehow knew.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1043 on: August 10, 2008, 03:38:17 PM »

Refresh my memory about Glenwood.  Is that the address she was living with Morales and the other people?

Your avatar is beautiful!!

Yes it is and I read thats also the address the found in her car..

And thank crazybabyborg for my avatar...
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1044 on: August 10, 2008, 03:39:56 PM »

Also what if apt. 210 is just the one they have been showing everyone. It has been vacant a while and maybe they are just trying to get rid of it by showing it to a lot of different people.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1045 on: August 10, 2008, 03:41:54 PM »

Just found this

<snip>
"There's something wrong," Cynthia continues to tell the dispatcher in the second call. "I found my daughter's car today and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car."

The latter comments contradict what she told Eyewitness News after Casey Anthony's bond hearing on Tuesday.

"There was a bag of pizza for 12 days in a car full of maggots," Casey's mother Cynthia Anthony told reporters.

But after the calls were released early Thursday evening, Cynthia Anthony insisted to WFTV that she did not contradict herself.

"It smelled like something had died in the car. I smelled it. I thought something had died in the car. I didn't know what it was. It could have been a squirrel. It could have been anything. But when we opened the trunk and we saw the maggots in the trunk with all the pizza and stuff, it was a rancid smell," she said.
Casey Anthony, the mother of the missing girl, also spoke on one of the 911 calls and sounded much more calm than her mother.

"My daughter has been missing for the last 31 days. I know who has her. I tried to contact her. I did get to speak to my daughter for about a minute," Casey Anthony tells the dispatcher.

Ahh,so Cindy does say the trunk was full of maggots.I'm wondering if Casey did a little grocery shopping and left the food in the trunk.I think George TOLD Cindy that it smelled like a dead body.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1046 on: August 10, 2008, 03:42:38 PM »

on Greta last night they said Casey took the gas cans because she didnt want to run out of gas again that the gage was broken..

Well why take both? And how many times has she ran out of gas? Chances are she didnt "abandon"the car then so why this time? 

Do we know when the cell phones went missing, Casey told Lee there are things you can store on the phone not the SIM card..She has to know all calls and text can be traced so why "lose" them unless they have other data on them. Maybe they took a swim when Casey and Jesse went to the beach.

Oh and I said I dont keep my toys cetralized in one room...That was a play on Caseys words but Im sure you knew that..
And if you're anal enough to carry an extra car key with you (as cindy said casey does), and you have access to your parent's credit cards, wouldn't you just fill your after every 100 miles, knowing you would never get below 1/2 tank full.  Or buy a gas can w/ their credit cards if you're so responsible, better yet get the gauge fixed with your parent's credit cards.
Personally, I wouldn't think it too safe to have a gas can, even with just fumes, in the trunk of my car, especially in FL during the summer and a kid in the car!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1047 on: August 10, 2008, 03:42:56 PM »

Wasn't there something posted about Casey having a seizure at some time in the past? 

Yes, and Jesse took her to the hospital.  All Cindy said was earlier in the year.

Thanks, Carpe & Bearly.....was just thinking about treatment for a seizure, meds & such....not to mention 'cause'.

Cocaine?

My guess is even thugh not likely cocaine, certainly over use/abuse of substance alcohol/ecstacy maybe

It happened to two people I know well with cocaine.  That's why I mentioned it.  In the hospital I use it and I have never seen a seizure while it was used.

A friend of mine has seizures from caffeine.  Go figure

Alcohol/ecstacy could be right. 

knowing has twisted caseys mind is, im guessing she faked a seizure...no seizure, just another ploy for attention....the girl is warped, you guys.
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1048 on: August 10, 2008, 03:43:45 PM »

Qoute:Hey Monkeys, I just to help clear up the apt casey was staying at was not across the street from the Sawgrass apts. (2863 S. Conway Road #210). 

According to Tony casey stayed with Amy.

Amy lived at 232 Glenwood which is across the street from the seniors only facility (301 N. Hillside Drive) the location that casey said Zenaida lived in early 2006 to mid 2006 then she moved to a house owned by Zenaida's mother, Gloria

I was curious about that.  Thanks for clearing that up!

Yeah! Glad I could.

Amy's 232 Glenwood apt is only 3.42 miles from the Sawgrass apts.

And I found interesting the other fake location casey gave police was the condo of Zenaida's mom, Gloria, at S. Conway and Michigan roads which is just a short distance from the Sawgrass apts.  I wonder how is she familiar with this area, what was here that drew her to that area. And the map posted pages back of a lake near Sawgrass would also be in that "familiar" area to her.

Bringing this over from the other thread...just to refresh my old memory.
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1049 on: August 10, 2008, 03:43:46 PM »

Wasn't there something posted about Casey having a seizure at some time in the past? 

Yes, and Jesse took her to the hospital.  All Cindy said was earlier in the year.
how, not has...sorry

Thanks, Carpe & Bearly.....was just thinking about treatment for a seizure, meds & such....not to mention 'cause'.

Cocaine?

My guess is even thugh not likely cocaine, certainly over use/abuse of substance alcohol/ecstacy maybe

It happened to two people I know well with cocaine.  That's why I mentioned it.  In the hospital I use it and I have never seen a seizure while it was used.

A friend of mine has seizures from caffeine.  Go figure

Alcohol/ecstacy could be right. 

knowing has twisted caseys mind is, im guessing she faked a seizure...no seizure, just another ploy for attention....the girl is warped, you guys.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1050 on: August 10, 2008, 03:45:29 PM »

Meet Tom Manley
 He was employed as a site manager for Event Imaging Solutions, a Kodak Company in 2001. That would have made Casey about 15 when she worked with him.

http://www.myspace.com/tom1271

Thanks mrskub - Casey's real good about throwing out names.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1051 on: August 10, 2008, 03:46:09 PM »

Who is moving in where??  Caseys facebook/myspace says She hasn't moved in yet, heck I haven't even lived there for the past 9 days, too much drama.  I assumed she was talking about the Anthony house.  Later it seems like she was talking about an apartment and "being just us girls".  Whose apartment??  Do you think Casey had an apartment that Amy was going to move into? 

So, do you think its possible that they (Casey and Amy) already rented the apartment?  Is it possible its in Amy's name and her and Casey had already put a deposit on one...like maybe at Sawgrass?  Possibly Amy and Casey were there to rent an apartment and Amy signed the card or the lease and it was at that time Casey spied the card from Zenaida.  They must have already rented the apartment because her posts make it sound like in a week they'd be living together. 
That's interesting Kippy
Zenaida said she was going up and down that street looking at apartments.What if somehow Casey and maybe Amy were doing the same....but maybe Casey got Zanaida's name from a different apt.complex....never knowing that Zanaida also went to the Sawgrass apt......following me here?
So then when police DID find a Zanaida at the Sawgrass apartments reg. Casey was probably shocked.Hope I'm making sense...thinking outloud.

Oooohhh Good One!  I'm totally following you.  I wonder what other apartments were for rent in that area?  I'm betting one of them somewhere has Amy and/or Casey's name on a lease.  Wonder if Zanaida told the detectives all the places she went to.
I am so glad you got what I was trying to say Kippy...I didn't want to try and do that again lol
I got the impression from Zanaida's tv interview that the detectives called her 3 times.I was kinda hoping they would have asked her more about the apartment search she was doing on that street.Maybe they did though.....

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1052 on: August 10, 2008, 03:46:57 PM »

on Greta last night they said Casey took the gas cans because she didnt want to run out of gas again that the gage was broken..

Well why take both? And how many times has she ran out of gas? Chances are she didnt "abandon"the car then so why this time? 

Do we know when the cell phones went missing, Casey told Lee there are things you can store on the phone not the SIM card..She has to know all calls and text can be traced so why "lose" them unless they have other data on them. Maybe they took a swim when Casey and Jesse went to the beach.

Oh and I said I dont keep my toys cetralized in one room...That was a play on Caseys words but Im sure you knew that..
And if you're anal enough to carry an extra car key with you (as cindy said casey does), and you have access to your parent's credit cards, wouldn't you just fill your after every 100 miles, knowing you would never get below 1/2 tank full.  Or buy a gas can w/ their credit cards if you're so responsible, better yet get the gauge fixed with your parent's credit cards.
Personally, I wouldn't think it too safe to have a gas can, even with just fumes, in the trunk of my car, especially in FL during the summer and a kid in the car!

There's that possibility too
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1053 on: August 10, 2008, 03:49:57 PM »

Just found this

<snip>

But after the calls were released early Thursday evening, Cynthia Anthony insisted to WFTV that she did not contradict herself.

"It smelled like something had died in the car. I smelled it. I thought something had died in the car. I didn't know what it was. It could have been a squirrel. It could have been anything. But when we opened the trunk and we saw the maggots in the trunk with all the pizza and stuff, it was a rancid smell," she said.
Casey Anthony, the mother of the missing girl, also spoke on one of the 911 calls and sounded much more calm than her mother.

"My daughter has been missing for the last 31 days. I know who has her. I tried to contact her. I did get to speak to my daughter for about a minute," Casey Anthony tells the dispatcher.

Ahh,so Cindy does say the trunk was full of maggots.I'm wondering if Casey did a little grocery shopping and left the food in the trunk.I think George TOLD Cindy that it smelled like a dead body.

But Karma, Cindy said that the car smelled like there was a dead body in it on the 3rd 911 call. I believe she was being honest at that point. You can hear it in her voice. George also said there was a pizza box and detergent bottles in the trash bag. Didn't mention anything else.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1054 on: August 10, 2008, 03:55:09 PM »

Qoute:Hey Monkeys, I just to help clear up the apt casey was staying at was not across the street from the Sawgrass apts. (2863 S. Conway Road #210). 

According to Tony casey stayed with Amy.

Amy lived at 232 Glenwood which is across the street from the seniors only facility (301 N. Hillside Drive) the location that casey said Zenaida lived in early 2006 to mid 2006 then she moved to a house owned by Zenaida's mother, Gloria

I was curious about that.  Thanks for clearing that up!

Yeah! Glad I could.

Amy's 232 Glenwood apt is only 3.42 miles from the Sawgrass apts.

And I found interesting the other fake location casey gave police was the condo of Zenaida's mom, Gloria, at S. Conway and Michigan roads which is just a short distance from the Sawgrass apts.  I wonder how is she familiar with this area, what was here that drew her to that area. And the map posted pages back of a lake near Sawgrass would also be in that "familiar" area to her.

Bringing this over from the other thread...just to refresh my old memory.

Yes thank you!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1055 on: August 10, 2008, 03:56:08 PM »

Meet Tom Manley
 He was employed as a site manager for Event Imaging Solutions, a Kodak Company in 2001. That would have made Casey about 15 when she worked with him.

You're welcome, Klaas. I'm curious where she gets these names from though. Manley is obviously someone who did work there, although I highly doubt Casey worked with him in 2001. Jeffery Hopkins worked there as well but was fired in 2002 and Casey would have been 16. Where is she pulling these names from. Maybe Zenaida Gonzalez comes from the same place she's getting these names.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1056 on: August 10, 2008, 03:56:19 PM »

well, we all seem to agree on one thing, little caylee is dead and her mother killed her....question is, wheres caylee? and how do we find her....
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1057 on: August 10, 2008, 03:59:18 PM »

That's interesting Kippy

The only hole I see with that theory is:

Casey pointed cops to Sawgrass with an apartment number even,  saying

right there is where I dropped Caylee off with Zenaida.

She somehow knew.

Yes, she must have know Zenaida visited the Sawgrass.  That seems to be the only thing about the woman that is correct.  Casey claimed the window above Z's apartment was the apartment of Z's roommate (which makes no sense) and she claimed to know Z's mothers name was Gloria (not sure if thats correct or not, I suspect it not Z's mothers name) and she claimed she knew where "Gloria" lived, which was made up too.  So the only real knowledge she had of Z is that she had some "tie" to Sawgrass.  The rest is all made up BS.
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1058 on: August 10, 2008, 04:00:08 PM »

Meet Tom Manley

You're welcome, Klaas. I'm curious where she gets these names from though. Manley is obviously someone who did work there, although I highly doubt Casey worked with him in 2001. Jeffery Hopkins worked there as well but was fired in 2002 and Casey would have been 16. Where is she pulling these names from. Maybe Zenaida Gonzalez comes from the same place she's getting these names.

at this point, casey is reaching for names to give the police....it could be people she was in kindergarden with...the girl is a liar, and whats worse, shes bad at it....just cause someone is a liar doent make them good at it....its just making things more confusing for police and the public...were so busy trying to get to the bottom of caseys lies, that we cant see the truth...
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1059 on: August 10, 2008, 04:03:05 PM »

well, we all seem to agree on one thing, little caylee is dead and her mother killed her....question is, wheres caylee? and how do we find her....

I would like to know about the "stolen" money or credit cards.. If Caylee died of an accident maybe it was to much for Casey to dispose of so she bought someone off.. Then she wouldnt know where Caylee is.And wasn't there a foreign print on the gas can?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.