April 25, 2024, 11:15:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #3  (Read 426372 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1100 on: August 10, 2008, 04:43:59 PM »

i didnt mean to sound condesending, im frustrated is all.

i think all of the "what if" thoeries are getting to me...maybe i need to take a break from this for a while...sorry about the attitude , guys.
Awwww,you are doing just fine sweety,don't go.
It can get very emotional following crime cases...especially when they involve little children like Caylee.
{{{{April}}}}

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1101 on: August 10, 2008, 04:45:26 PM »

This case is like a recurring nightmare of missing Trenton Duckett

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1102 on: August 10, 2008, 04:48:15 PM »

It's hard on all of us, because it is impossible to wrap our minds around what Casey probably did to Caylee.......I don't feel sorry for her, but I seriously think she's got a mental illness that Granny and gang have ignored her entire life.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1103 on: August 10, 2008, 04:48:21 PM »

I hope to GOD if my child did this, I would not be making excuses for him/her, support them, and say I believed them 100%(Granny) 110%Grampa....who the he!! says that when the lies are in black and white??

I'm sure they're frustrated, angry, etc....but then don't announce the nonsense to the public!
Learn to say "NO COMMENT"

This family is on my last nerve....WHERE IS CAYLEE???

speaking of the beach, its not a long drive from orlando to the ocean, casey and jesse went there after she ditched the car...jesses mom said they stayed the entire weekend....JESSE, WHERE IS CAYLEE? an WHY DID YOU QUIT THE POLICE DEPARTMENT???YOU BETTER TALK BEFORE YOU END UP WITH CASEY IN JAIL...
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1104 on: August 10, 2008, 04:49:11 PM »

I pray that the prosecutor will be able to pin this on her but, I'm seriously worried about it. She may just get off with the current charges unless they can find Caylee. Even if the forensics come back and show decomp of Caylee in the trunk, they will be hard pressed to prove, without any doubt, that she was involved. No weapon, no history of abuse, no motive, no financial stress, seemingly loving home. Just lies. I don't think lies are enough to face the death penalty or life without parole.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1105 on: August 10, 2008, 04:49:58 PM »

CASEY HAS REFUSED TO SEE HER PARENTS TONIGHT
Wow!

I am not surprised!  Same reason she won't see Lee.  They are catching her in her lies.

The thing about Zenaida that bothers me is that Cindy says Casey met her through Lauren and possibly Jesse.  It is hard to understand, she was talking about it at the bond hearing.  If a Zenaida showed up at the Sawgrass apartments, Casey had to actually find her a long time ago, as show in case anyone found out she didn't exist.  Surely the police have checked and know if Lauren, Jesse or Jeff really introduced her to a nanny.  And I still for the life of me can't figure out why Jesse is still friends with Casey after she mislead him AND his family about Caylee.  That was pretty cold to do to those people.  Something is wrong there, and I am beginning to think Jesse knows more.....
I agree Siren,I think there is more to Jesse.Who said that there was a paternity test done?Jesse's father?I'm wondering IF Casey and her family paid for the test and if they lied about the results?I mean HOW could Jesse and his family believe for a year and a half that Caylee was Jesse's child if his name was not on her BC?

Karma Is Coming

kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1106 on: August 10, 2008, 04:50:17 PM »

I think Jesse has a conscience.  I hope LE is thumpin on him, before he moves back to Georgia.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1107 on: August 10, 2008, 04:50:49 PM »

I hope to GOD if my child did this, I would not be making excuses for him/her, support them, and say I believed them 100%(Granny) 110%Grampa....who the he!! says that when the lies are in black and white??

I'm sure they're frustrated, angry, etc....but then don't announce the nonsense to the public!
Learn to say "NO COMMENT"

This family is on my last nerve....WHERE IS CAYLEE???

speaking of the beach, its not a long drive from orlando to the ocean, casey and jesse went there after she ditched the car...jesses mom said they stayed the entire weekend....JESSE, WHERE IS CAYLEE? an WHY DID YOU QUIT THE POLICE DEPARTMENT???YOU BETTER TALK BEFORE YOU END UP WITH CASEY IN JAIL...

Did they actually go to the beach?
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1108 on: August 10, 2008, 04:52:31 PM »

I pray that the prosecutor will be able to pin this on her but, I'm seriously worried about it. She may just get off with the current charges unless they can find Caylee. Even if the forensics come back and show decomp of Caylee in the trunk, they will be hard pressed to prove, without any doubt, that she was involved. No weapon, no history of abuse, no motive, no financial stress, seemingly loving home. Just lies. I don't think lies are enough to face the death penalty or life without parole.

just look at drew peterson, they got a ton more evidence on him and he still breathing free air...its sick...
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1109 on: August 10, 2008, 04:53:23 PM »

I keep waiting for Cindy to say that Caylee talked about Zanny. She has said that the name Zanny has been in their home for a year or so, and I believe that had Caylee mentioned her, Cindy would have included that in her interviews. Kids talk about their babysitters, and it's hard to believe that Cindy never spoke with Caylee about her. My son never stayed with a babysitter in his life that I didn't quiz him about. I wanted to know if he was comfortable with her, so I'd ask what they did, etc.

George said when Caylee and Casey left that day, it was like any other day, and Cindy agreed. Casey was going to work, and Caylee was going to the babysitters. This had been a pattern, obviously. Casey was either entertaining Caylee by herself somewhere, since she didn't really have a job, dropping Caylee off somewhere, drugging Caylee while she did whatever she was doing, or putting her in her car seat and driving until she slept (common in kids), and leaving her in the car while she did whatever she did. It's also possible that Casey often left the house for work shortly before George, and then returned home after he left.

Whatever she did that day, she had done it before.

George and Cindy indicated it was typical that they left with backpacks. A kid going to a babysitter might very well have a backpack, but a Mom going to work shouldn't have a backpack. Casey said she might have to work late, and that she'd see them tomorrow. That wasn't a red flag to them. She'd done that before as well, based on George's reaction at the time and Cindy's reaction as they were talking to Greta.

Something had been going on in secret with Casey for some time. If we can figure that out, we'd have a much better chance of figuring out what happened to Caylee.

No one has come forward to say, "I babysit Caylee regularly!". WHY NOT?
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1110 on: August 10, 2008, 04:53:29 PM »

Casey has sent EVERYONE on a wild goose chase, just to add more time to ensure Caylee would never be found

She is an expert in lying to manipulate whoever and whatever to get what she wants....and we all know who enabled that behavior.....and NOW they expect her to tell them the truth.....

yea right, that's gonna happen

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1111 on: August 10, 2008, 04:54:30 PM »

Does anyone remember when Jesse found out he wasn't Caylee's daddy?
Kippy,I thought I read that Jesse and his family found out about 18 months after Caylee's birth.

Karma Is Coming

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1112 on: August 10, 2008, 04:55:17 PM »

Note to the ANTHONY'S:

THE TRUTH NEVER CHANGES!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1113 on: August 10, 2008, 04:55:45 PM »

O//T singer Issac Hayes has died- 65 yrs. old

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1114 on: August 10, 2008, 04:56:40 PM »

No one has come forward to say, "I babysit Caylee regularly!".  WHY NOT?

CBB,
Because no one ever did!  JMO

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1115 on: August 10, 2008, 04:56:51 PM »

CASEY HAS REFUSED TO SEE HER PARENTS TONIGHT
Wow!

I am not surprised!  Same reason she won't see Lee.  They are catching her in her lies.

The thing about Zenaida that bothers me is that Cindy says Casey met her through Lauren and possibly Jesse.  It is hard to understand, she was talking about it at the bond hearing.  If a Zenaida showed up at the Sawgrass apartments, Casey had to actually find her a long time ago, as show in case anyone found out she didn't exist.  Surely the police have checked and know if Lauren, Jesse or Jeff really introduced her to a nanny.  And I still for the life of me can't figure out why Jesse is still friends with Casey after she mislead him AND his family about Caylee.  That was pretty cold to do to those people.  Something is wrong there, and I am beginning to think Jesse knows more.....
I agree Siren,I think there is more to Jesse.Who said that there was a paternity test done?Jesse's father?I'm wondering IF Casey and her family paid for the test and if they lied about the results?I mean HOW could Jesse and his family believe for a year and a half that Caylee was Jesse's child if his name was not on her BC?

I think this story runs pretty sordid and deep. This is Jesse's Dad. Read what he has to say:

<snip>
Most people would keep quiet and hope this goes away.  Evil doesn't just go away.  It must be resisted.  Roaches only run with you turn the light on....I read that in a comment posted there by someone else tired of this person's garbage...and that's true.  Light dispells darkness.  Bring these things out into the Light.  Light makes darkness run....so, let's put them on the run.

I realized something interesting tonight - while everyone from news reporters, TV shows, and the average blog or forum person are spending their time looking here and there and everywhere but at the right thing - Caylee - a very clever and diabolical manipulation & misdirection has taken place.  Let's blame this person, that person, friend, grandparents, ex-boyfriends, etc.  There is only one person to blame for this mess?  She knows who that is.  Choices are like pebbles thrown into ponds.  The ripples keep going until they die out and if you stick your hand in the water to stop them you create more ripples.

The thing about throwing stones is that they have a way of bouncing back up to hit you in the face.

So, I've decided to take a stand and let them bounce back at you.  I will not run.  I will not hide.  I will not stay quiet....ever...about anything.  Once the investigation is over and Caylee is found...I will speak the truth and bring EVERYTHING into the Light. The most important thing right now is finding Caylee.  After that, everyone is fair game.  Whether it's comments from Topix, Ebay forums, etc.  what you say will come back to haunt you.  For too long the victims of injustice have stayed silent in fear of retaliation only to find out it did them no good. 

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=85212505&blogID=421256559

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1116 on: August 10, 2008, 04:57:39 PM »

Cindy is speaking
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1117 on: August 10, 2008, 04:58:14 PM »

Granny's on FOX running at the mouth......ughhhhh

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1118 on: August 10, 2008, 04:58:24 PM »

Just found this

<snip>
"There's something wrong," Cynthia continues to tell the dispatcher in the second call. "I found my daughter's car today and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car."

The latter comments contradict what she told Eyewitness News after Casey Anthony's bond hearing on Tuesday.

"There was a bag of pizza for 12 days in a car full of maggots," Casey's mother Cynthia Anthony told reporters.

http://www.wftv.com/news/16981004/detail.html

The latter comments contradict what she told Eyewitness News after Casey Anthony's bond hearing on Tuesday.

"There was a bag of pizza for 12 days in a car full of maggots," Casey's mother Cynthia Anthony told reporters.

But after the calls were released early Thursday evening, Cynthia Anthony insisted to WFTV that she did not contradict herself.

"It smelled like something had died in the car. I smelled it. I thought something had died in the car. I didn't know what it was. It could have been a squirrel. It could have been anything. But when we opened the trunk and we saw the maggots in the trunk with all the pizza and stuff, it was a rancid smell," she said.
Casey Anthony, the mother of the missing girl, also spoke on one of the 911 calls and sounded much more calm than her mother.

"My daughter has been missing for the last 31 days. I know who has her. I tried to contact her. I did get to speak to my daughter for about a minute," Casey Anthony tells the dispatcher.

Ahh,so Cindy does say the trunk was full of maggots.I'm wondering if Casey did a little grocery shopping and left the food in the trunk.I think George TOLD Cindy that it smelled like a dead body.

But Karma, Cindy said that the car smelled like there was a dead body in it on the 3rd 911 call. I believe she was being honest at that point. You can hear it in her voice. George also said there was a pizza box and detergent bottles in the trash bag. Didn't mention anything else.
Right MrsKub but I believe George told Cindy it smelled like a dead body otherwise...how would Cindy know what a dead body smells like?
Now I'm wondering WHEN George went to pick up the car.Do we have the towing papers here somewhere?
I think Cindy and George should get together with Lee and have a little family meeting about the facts in this case.They all talk sooooo much and say so little....or just outright lie and contradict themselves.

Karma, you'll probably think I'm nuts with what I'm about to say unless you've been there but, when you smell it, you know what it is. Even if you've never smelled it before. I'm dead serious (no pun intended). It's rotting death and there is nothing else like it. You know instantly what you are smelling.

I haven't seen any papers for the towing anywhere. I did look. I wanted to know what time it was picked up and exactly where in the lot.
I have never smelled a dead body,but what I was trying to say is I'm sure George has smelled a dead body and maybe he said to Cindy"Cindy!Come here to the trunk of the car...smell that?Smells just like a dead body!".....that's how I think Cindy knew the smell...George told her.
Thanks for looking up that info sweety.

Karma Is Coming

kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1119 on: August 10, 2008, 04:58:30 PM »

Does anyone remember when Jesse found out he wasn't Caylee's daddy?
Kippy,I thought I read that Jesse and his family found out about 18 months after Caylee's birth.

Thank you Karma!  I thought it more recent, glad it was awhile ago.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.