April 24, 2024, 10:20:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #3  (Read 426255 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1160 on: August 10, 2008, 06:13:52 PM »

I think Carpe fell asleep at his desk. He's been logged on but hasn't posted for hours.

Carpe......Wake up!!!!

They are too

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hhoufe/2657842911/

Sorry, I dozed off for a min. sled...

I am AWAAAAAKE!!!

baby shango'd 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1161 on: August 10, 2008, 06:15:17 PM »

i just sent Carpe my picture, thats why he posted that.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1162 on: August 10, 2008, 06:16:56 PM »

Carpe,

Duuuude,

By the looks of those eyes, I think you should seriously consider cutting back on your caffeine consumption.

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1163 on: August 10, 2008, 06:18:24 PM »

<snip>
Most people would keep quiet and hope this goes away.  Evil doesn't just go away.  It must be resisted.  Roaches only run with you turn the light on....I read that in a comment posted there by someone else tired of this person's garbage...and that's true.  Light dispells darkness.  Bring these things out into the Light.  Light makes darkness run....so, let's put them on the run.

I realized something interesting tonight - while everyone from news reporters, TV shows, and the average blog or forum person are spending their time looking here and there and everywhere but at the right thing - Caylee - a very clever and diabolical manipulation & misdirection has taken place.  Let's blame this person, that person, friend, grandparents, ex-boyfriends, etc.  There is only one person to blame for this mess?  She knows who that is.  Choices are like pebbles thrown into ponds.  The ripples keep going until they die out and if you stick your hand in the water to stop them you create more ripples.

The thing about throwing stones is that they have a way of bouncing back up to hit you in the face.

So, I've decided to take a stand and let them bounce back at you.  I will not run.  I will not hide.  I will not stay quiet....ever...about anything.  Once the investigation is over and Caylee is found...I will speak the truth and bring EVERYTHING into the Light. The most important thing right now is finding Caylee.  After that, everyone is fair game.  Whether it's comments from Topix, Ebay forums, etc.  what you say will come back to haunt you.  For too long the victims of injustice have stayed silent in fear of retaliation only to find out it did them no good. 

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=85212505&blogID=421256559
[/quote]
Acck!
What do you all make of that?
[/quote]

The guy gives me the creeps to be honest. Did you look at the front page on his profile? He's supposed to be a clergyman and he's in a mafia pose with a glock in his hand. 

Regardless, he's going to spill the beans. I'll bet this will be a total shocker to a lot of people.
[/quote]
I did go to his page and it sure is intense,I got kicked offline....something about myspace and my computer...they do not mix well sometimes.
Who he was writing this post above to was the people that are dogging him and his family out on a few sites...topix is one site with a person doing this.I do think what he says is interesting....I wonder what he is going to reveal after the trial if this goes to trial....I wonder if he knows who Caylee's father is.....
[/quote]
April:
ok i read this guys blog and i cant tell if he is upset about caylee being gone or upset because some one else has an opinion about him or his son....hoe dare some one opinionate on a public forum!!!
Dang,I truly messed up this whole ouote by trying to shorten it,sorry Smile
Jesse's dad is mad because someone was accusing him of kidnapping and killing Caylee....I think but who knows.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1164 on: August 10, 2008, 06:21:27 PM »

THE MONKEYS DEMAND THE TRUTH WOMAN!

THERE IS NO PLACE TO RUN.

NO PLACE TO HIDE!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1165 on: August 10, 2008, 06:21:35 PM »

it's hard to get a read on Casey - she is one vindictive bitch - that's fer sure. She perceives her parents and brother as having turning on her, and that's the reason for the back to back cancellations of the visits.

if she gets that upset over something like that - one can only imagine what else could really tick her off.

I'm also not getting the impression she will crack. I'm not seeing anything to suggest she will crack anytime soon - and that's all probably under the advice of Baez.

she is twised

+++

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1166 on: August 10, 2008, 06:22:11 PM »

Just found this

<snip>
"There's something wrong," Cynthia continues to tell the dispatcher in the second call. "I found my daughter's car today and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car."

The latter comments contradict what she told Eyewitness News after Casey Anthony's bond hearing on Tuesday.

"There was a bag of pizza for 12 days in a car full of maggots," Casey's mother Cynthia Anthony told reporters.

http://www.wftv.com/news/16981004/detail.html

How does the witch know it was 12 days.....

1.I believe she is going by the date they picked up the car and the date the towing company picked up the car.

2. In Illinois if the mother is unmarried the name of the father can not be put on the Birth Certificate unless they agree to it.I have no idea what the law is in Florida.

3.I so agree with some of the things Jesses Dad is saying.Especially this part.The thing about throwing stones is that they have a way of bouncing back up to hit you in the face.

4. Some of the things being said on SM is really disappointing to me. It reminds me of RU and the way they said Beth kept changing her stories and ridiculing her for being on TV so often. Again JMHO

Just a swinging with the tribe
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1167 on: August 10, 2008, 06:22:38 PM »

Carpe,

Duuuude,

By the looks of those eyes, I think you should seriously consider cutting back on your caffeine consumption.

My eyes run in the family!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1168 on: August 10, 2008, 06:24:01 PM »

THE MONKEYS DEMAND THE TRUTH WOMAN!

THERE IS NO PLACE TO RUN.

NO PLACE TO HIDE!

LMAO!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1169 on: August 10, 2008, 06:24:05 PM »

empty bottle of detergent?//wow, i thought cindy did all the laundry,lol...and carpe, i think you are right about casey and amy looking for apartments, or at least casey was...

Maybe she was going to put more gas in it to torch the car?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1170 on: August 10, 2008, 06:25:07 PM »

it's hard to get a read on Casey - she is one vindictive bitch - that's fer sure. She perceives her parents and brother as having turning on her, and that's the reason for the back to back cancellations of the visits.

if she gets that upset over something like that - one can only imagine what else could really tick her off.

I'm also not getting the impression she will crack. I'm not seeing anything to suggest she will crack anytime soon - and that's all probably under the advice of Baez.

she is twised

Put her mammy and her pappy in jail. This is what I'm sayin...

------------------
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1171 on: August 10, 2008, 06:26:08 PM »

Carpe, you"ll send me a real one later, right???

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1172 on: August 10, 2008, 06:30:30 PM »

I love ya, A-1... but I'm with Rob on that one...

I don't want to be baby shango'd.

pretty lady, and beautiful baby though!!!

------------------
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1173 on: August 10, 2008, 06:31:16 PM »

Something about the 3 911 calls is bothering me.

Call #1....Cindy is just pissed at Casey for"stealing her car?"

Call #2.....Cindy is still pissed about the car.

Call #3....Cindy is now hystercal about Caylee.

My question is do we have the exact times on all 3 911 calls and exactly when did George pick the car up,exactly when did Cindy smell the car?....ok,2 questions Smile

Cindy found out something *bad* between call #2...and call #3...maybe George told her...

destiny, thats a very good observation....during the first 2 911 calls, gm cindy already knew caylee was gone, during call #3 she seems to KNOW caylee is probably dead...something did indeed scare her...the smell? probably...
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1174 on: August 10, 2008, 06:32:30 PM »

she is twised

I agree Rob.  If she is going to be like that and I was her mother I would not visit.  If you want to play a game I would not even accept her phone calls.  Then I want to see her play the game.  She would go nuts.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1175 on: August 10, 2008, 06:32:38 PM »

she is twised

Put her mammy and her pappy in jail. This is what I'm sayin...

yep - that might do it.... look they have enough to throw both of them in jail.

if anyone else had destroyed or tampered with every piece of evidence, they would be in jail.

it can only be malicious. No one does what they did by accident.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1176 on: August 10, 2008, 06:35:43 PM »

I love ya, A-1... but I'm with Rob on that one...

I don't want to be baby shango'd.

pretty lady, and beautiful baby though!!!

not that A-! would give your pic to anyone - but we have all been around long enough to know it's not a good idea to send your pictures to anyone.

I'm sure it's not personal - but there aren't to many people hated more than Carpe by the haters.

they have said he is the most vile person on the net.

I disagree obviously - but there are some really demented trolls out there.

+++

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1177 on: August 10, 2008, 06:36:32 PM »

Just found this

<snip>
"There's something wrong," Cynthia continues to tell the dispatcher in the second call. "I found my daughter's car today and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car."

The latter comments contradict what she told Eyewitness News after Casey Anthony's bond hearing on Tuesday.

"There was a bag of pizza for 12 days in a car full of maggots," Casey's mother Cynthia Anthony told reporters.

http://www.wftv.com/news/16981004/detail.html

How does the witch know it was 12 days.....

1.I believe she is going by the date they picked up the car and the date the towing company picked up the car.

2. In Illinois if the mother is unmarried the name of the father can not be put on the Birth Certificate unless they agree to it.I have no idea what the law is in Florida.

3.I so agree with some of the things Jesses Dad is saying.Especially this part.The thing about throwing stones is that they have a way of bouncing back up to hit you in the face.

4. Some of the things being said on SM is really disappointing to me. It reminds me of RU and the way they said Beth kept changing her stories and ridiculing her for being on TV so often. Again JMHO

That would still be 16 days between 6/30(towed)and 6/16(pickedup).
Sam,I understand what you are saying about bashing and I try not to do it.I'm just trying to understand Cindy and George and what their motives are.If I see any really bad bashing of the parent's....I just scroll on by it.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1178 on: August 10, 2008, 06:37:32 PM »

she is twised

I agree Rob.  If she is going to be like that and I was her mother I would not visit.  If you want to play a game I would not even accept her phone calls.  Then I want to see her play the game.  She would go nuts.

hi San
« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 06:40:35 PM by San » Logged

+++

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1179 on: August 10, 2008, 06:38:05 PM »

Really Rob, so I shouldnt have sent him a nude picture????

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.