April 26, 2024, 01:36:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #3  (Read 426421 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1200 on: August 10, 2008, 07:21:36 PM »

Something about the 3 911 calls is bothering me.

Call #1....Cindy is just pissed at Casey for"stealing her car?"

Call #2.....Cindy is still pissed about the car.

Call #3....Cindy is now hystercal about Caylee.

My question is do we have the exact times on all 3 911 calls and exactly when did George pick the car up,exactly when did Cindy smell the car?....ok,2 questions Smile

Cindy found out something *bad* between call #2...and call #3...maybe George told her...

destiny, thats a very good observation....during the first 2 911 calls, gm cindy already knew caylee was gone, during call #3 she seems to KNOW caylee is probably dead...something did indeed scare her...the smell? probably...

On Greta's special last night (Sat. night) Cindy said:  that after the second call she was pacing and pacing and went outside to pace some more.  Lee was in Casey's bedroom talking to her.  After some time, Cindy went back into the house and walked toward Casey's bedroom and heard Casey telling Lee that Caylee had been kidnapped.  When Cindy heard that, she said she lost it.  That's when Cindy called the police the third time and told the police that her daughter had just admitted that Caylee is missing.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1201 on: August 10, 2008, 07:21:52 PM »

a man that would take responsability for a child that is not his, must love the mother very much...what else would he do for her????its just a question..

jesse quits the police force, takes casey to the beach for an entire weekend, then decides to cut and run to georgia? as the "daddy" didnt he question where his adopted daughter caylee might be?....imho, thats enough to make me believe he knows more than he is saying...

I don't know, Casie was a master manipulator. Even her own parents NEVER suspected anything was wrong with Caylee for a month.

If Caylee is gone...then her mother is a sociopath...plain and simple...just like joran. Look how many people he had fooled with his lies!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1202 on: August 10, 2008, 07:22:07 PM »

Rob email basket.....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1203 on: August 10, 2008, 07:23:51 PM »

ok ... playing "devils advocate here" BUT .... is there any known type of personality disorder (aka excuse) that could have possibly made Casey "snap" (after seeing Caylee deceased) and make her "revert back" to a time before Caylee (mentally?) ..... She is making references as to places she worked and people she knew all before Caylee was born ..... of course that doesn't explain how she fessed up to cops she knew she was fired 2 yrs ago when confronted .... I don't know .... guess I am trying to deperately rule out the "crazy defense"

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1204 on: August 10, 2008, 07:24:36 PM »

Something about the 3 911 calls is bothering me.

Call #1....Cindy is just pissed at Casey for"stealing her car?"

Call #2.....Cindy is still pissed about the car.

Call #3....Cindy is now hystercal about Caylee.

My question is do we have the exact times on all 3 911 calls and exactly when did George pick the car up,exactly when did Cindy smell the car?....ok,2 questions Smile

Cindy found out something *bad* between call #2...and call #3...maybe George told her...

destiny, thats a very good observation....during the first 2 911 calls, gm cindy already knew caylee was gone, during call #3 she seems to KNOW caylee is probably dead...something did indeed scare her...the smell? probably...

On Greta's special last night (Sat. night) Cindy said:  that after the second call she was pacing and pacing and went outside to pace some more.  Lee was in Casey's bedroom talking to her.  After some time, Cindy went back into the house and walked toward Casey's bedroom and heard Casey telling Lee that Caylee had been kidnapped.  When Cindy heard that, she said she lost it.  That's when Cindy called the police the third time and told the police that her daughter had just admitted that Caylee is missing.

Thanks Puzzler...I was going to post the same and got sidetracked.
What changed between call 2 and 3 to 911 was Casey finally telling Lee Caylee was kidnapped and she had not seen her in over 30 days. Up until then she was saying she was fine, at the babysitters and they could get her in the morning.

Can you imagine what would have happened if Cindy had not made the last 911 call????!!!! Casey would be long gone...no doubt in my mind!!!!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1205 on: August 10, 2008, 07:27:21 PM »

Carpe, you"ll send me a real one later, right???

I love ya, A-1... but I'm with Rob on that one...

I don't want to be baby shango'd.

pretty lady, and beautiful baby though!!!

not that A-! would give your pic to anyone - but we have all been around long enough to know it's not a good idea to send your pictures to anyone.

I'm sure it's not personal - but there aren't to many people hated more than Carpe by the haters.

they have said he is the most vile person on the net.

I disagree obviously - but there are some really demented trolls out there.

april------>hates carpe...

who gives a flying .....

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1206 on: August 10, 2008, 07:27:35 PM »

a man that would take responsability for a child that is not his, must love the mother very much...what else would he do for her????its just a question..

I think he loved Caylee that much...for 18 months she was HIS daughter...I think the love is for Caylee not Casie. I don't think he would do anything to hurt Caylee.

i dont think he would harm the baby either...but whats done is done...again, he loved the baby so much but he has no idea where she is?

Not sure what you are asking?
I think Casey had total control where it came to his relationship with Caylee. He was no longer the father...he got to see Caylee when Casey said he could..he n longer had any parental rights..hell...not being on the birth certificate...he NEVER had any parental rights. Casey knew exactly what she was doing and how to control and manipulate everyone in her life.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1207 on: August 10, 2008, 07:28:23 PM »

not that A-! would give your pic to anyone - but we have all been around long enough to know it's not a good idea to send your pictures to anyone.

I'm sure it's not personal - but there aren't to many people hated more than Carpe by the haters.

who gives a flying .....

Whose April?

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1208 on: August 10, 2008, 07:28:53 PM »

jesse quits the police force, takes casey to the beach for an entire weekend, then decides to cut and run to georgia? as the "daddy" didnt he question where his adopted daughter caylee might be?....imho, thats enough to make me believe he knows more than he is saying...

jesse is a cop for crying out loud....of all people he should have been the first one to start asking questions....hes also the proud adopted papa....whats wrong with this picture?..i dont believe in tearing someones name down but i do believe in asking questions...

Let us not forget that George (Casey's father) is a retired "homocide"cop.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1209 on: August 10, 2008, 07:30:03 PM »

jesse is a cop for crying out loud....of all people he should have been the first one to start asking questions....hes also the proud adopted papa....whats wrong with this picture?..i dont believe in tearing someones name down but i do believe in asking questions...

First off I haven't seen any proof that they actually went to the beach.  All I've seen is Casey invite Jesse to the beach.  Also, we don't know what their relationship was at the time.  Could be she called him "out of the blue".
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1210 on: August 10, 2008, 07:30:17 PM »

**That is true any man who would stand up and say I will take responsibility for that beautiful baby, even though it is known Casey loved the men, gets an A in my book..I am just confused over the using adultry and getting caught in the act in response to the situation..

I'm thinking he was only talking about the adultery in order to give the background for the story about why we shouldn't cast stones.

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1211 on: August 10, 2008, 07:30:51 PM »

who gives a flying .....

Whose April?

SM poster April changed their name to "DUH". 
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1212 on: August 10, 2008, 07:31:54 PM »

DUH...you are craking me up!!! Not funny as in the situation...just funny in your passion!!! Hope you take that the right way.

Keep speaking your mind Sweetie!!!

No one knows what happened to Caylee...I just think it was Casey's doing...and Casey alone.
But if you are feeling Jesse is involved..love how you speak your mind!!!

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1213 on: August 10, 2008, 07:35:16 PM »

Hey Rob - Have you scoured "records" in Ohio to see if there was a "reason" that George uprooted his family to move to Fla .... what made him give up a detective job to move lotsa miles away to no job?  Dirty cop maybe?  Botched homicide case? 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1214 on: August 10, 2008, 07:36:10 PM »

**That is true any man who would stand up and say I will take responsibility for that beautiful baby, even though it is known Casey loved the men, gets an A in my book..I am just confused over the using adultry and getting caught in the act in response to the situation..

My take on the situation is that possibly he considers Casey and Jesse's "commitmet/engagement" as such in the eyes of the Lord and the fact that Casey obviously cheated (adultry) on Jesse (Caylee) she was "forgiven" and basically overlooked as far as Jesse's family was concerned.

I took it to mean more about the "throwing of the stones"

Who amounst us are able to throw the first stone.

Even though the woman was actually caught in the act of adultery...meaning...Jesse is innocent...this woman was busted...and yet Jesus still said to forgive her.

I think they are just shocked by the attack their son has come under. They seem to be good law abiding Christian people with great hearts. I am sure this is just blowing their minds!! "this" being the personal attacks on their son by people who don't even know them.
Just my read on it all.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1215 on: August 10, 2008, 07:37:41 PM »

Hey Rob - Have you scoured "records" in Ohio to see if there was a "reason" that George uprooted his family to move to Fla .... what made him give up a detective job to move lotsa miles away to no job?  Dirty cop maybe?  Botched homicide case? 

Ever spent a winter in Ohio...lol...sorry...I am from Ohio..had to joke about the weather!!!

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1216 on: August 10, 2008, 07:38:19 PM »

My take on the situation is that possibly he considers Casey and Jesse's "commitmet/engagement" as such in the eyes of the Lord and the fact that Casey obviously cheated (adultry) on Jesse (Caylee) she was "forgiven" and basically overlooked as far as Jesse's family was concerned.

I have been working on this today
Look at the eyes, my God

here is mr. grund's (jesse's father) reply:

Thank you for writing.

No my son Jesse is not the father. He paid for the best testing in the nation to prove there was 0% possibility he was the father. And, it devestated him because at that point he loved that little girl. Even then he was willing to stay with the mother and take care of her and Caylee. That's the story that hasn't gotten out yet because of this case being active and pending. The Sheriff's Dept now has the paperwork and said they would give a statement about that. I am hoping it's soon because the attention worsens every day.

If you read my blog, Caylee was here almost every day of the first ten months of her life. We all fell in love with her. This is personal for all of us.

How can someone not be offended when their spirituality is questioned or whether they are mobsters and in on the disappearance. Or, speculation as to your son's character or actions. Speculation like this goes beyond trying to figure this case out it becomes hurtful and libelous. Even the reporters and news people that hound us day and night are careful of what they say. From what I've seen of many, not all, on that site is very hurtful stuff. They have forgotten these are real people not fictional characters.

And, in the midst of all of that Jesse works his butt off for the Anthony family trying to find Caylee.

As for the police resignation - he realized he didn't have the personality or spiritual make up to be a street cop. He was raised that everything is black or white, there are no greys. And, he was raised to treat people with respect and not to see them all as criminals or"perps". That's not what they wanted. So, before he made a long term mistake he resigned for personal reasons to go back to school and get his masters in Criminal Justice. That took a lot of character and courage to do. But, that doesn't sell newspapers does it?

Casey, the mother, has not been in our lives for two years. She's only been in his because he gets to see Caylee and still be a part of her life. Without Caylee there is no reason to put up with Casey's lies and manipulations.

There you have all the perinent answers.

God bless.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 07:59:19 PM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1217 on: August 10, 2008, 07:38:25 PM »

Thank you Puzzler.

The adultery Bible parable is only to point out "Let those without sin throw the first stone" It really has no bearing on Caylee. It is about all the blogging about His family and the Anthony's.

I believe Jesse probably believed the baby was his at first as well as his family.Casey being the manipulator that she is probably used them as pawns in her little game as well. When Jesse saw the way she was he probably threatened to take Caylee away from her and she laughed in his face and said you can't she is not your child. Just speculation on my part.

Just a swinging with the tribe
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1218 on: August 10, 2008, 07:39:42 PM »

who gives a flying .....

Whose April?

SM poster April changed their name to "DUH". 

oops...thought they were talking about a refugee.

OK...exit stage left now..lol

I have a date tonight!!! Jazz, seafood and a great friend!!!

Night Sweet Monkeys..keep up the great work!!

bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1219 on: August 10, 2008, 07:41:21 PM »

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.true-crime/browse_thread/thread/a82ea222f8a029d2/650ecfd3765bb21e?lnk=raot

this is one timeline that says they went to the beach....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.