April 24, 2024, 06:52:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #3  (Read 426231 times)
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1220 on: August 10, 2008, 07:41:40 PM »

Hey Rob - Have you scoured "records" in Ohio to see if there was a "reason" that George uprooted his family to move to Fla .... what made him give up a detective job to move lotsa miles away to no job?  Dirty cop maybe?  Botched homicide case? 

Ever spent a winter in Ohio...lol...sorry...I am from Ohio..had to joke about the weather!!!

Live right next door in PA ..... am very familiar with winter .... but don't know that I would leave a detectives paycheck for ...no job ... less it was for retirement purposes

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1221 on: August 10, 2008, 07:42:47 PM »

Hey Rob - Have you scoured "records" in Ohio to see if there was a "reason" that George uprooted his family to move to Fla .... what made him give up a detective job to move lotsa miles away to no job?  Dirty cop maybe?  Botched homicide case? 

Hi invision.. no I haven't. I'm not sure records like that would be available. George is not under the microscope for his previous job. And I don't think that would have anything to do with this case and like many people from PA and Ohio, we want to get the heck out of here for a myriad of reason - weather being only one of them.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1222 on: August 10, 2008, 07:42:53 PM »

Yes but it's not sourced.  Just because it's posted doesn't mean it's true.  I'd like to see a source like a MSM report or a police report, not just someones timeline on a message board.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1223 on: August 10, 2008, 07:44:18 PM »

**That is true any man who would stand up and say I will take responsibility for that beautiful baby, even though it is known Casey loved the men, gets an A in my book..I am just confused over the using adultry and getting caught in the act in response to the situation..

My take on the situation is that possibly he considers Casey and Jesse's "commitmet/engagement" as such in the eyes of the Lord and the fact that Casey obviously cheated (adultry) on Jesse (Caylee) she was "forgiven" and basically overlooked as far as Jesse's family was concerned.

I have been working on this today
Look at the eyes, my Good

here is mr. grund's (jesse's father) reply:

Thank you for writing.

No my son Jesse is not the father. He paid for the best testing in the nation to prove there was 0% possibility he was the father. And, it devestated him because at that point he loved that little girl. Even then he was willing to stay with the mother and take care of her and Caylee. That's the story that hasn't gotten out yet because of this case being active and pending. The Sheriff's Dept now has the paperwork and said they would give a statement about that. I am hoping it's soon because the attention worsens every day.

If you read my blog, Caylee was here almost every day of the first ten months of her life. We all fell in love with her. This is personal for all of us.

How can someone not be offended when their spirituality is questioned or whether they are mobsters and in on the disappearance. Or, speculation as to your son's character or actions. Speculation like this goes beyond trying to figure this case out it becomes hurtful and libelous. Even the reporters and news people that hound us day and night are careful of what they say. From what I've seen of many, not all, on that site is very hurtful stuff. They have forgotten these are real people not fictional characters.

And, in the midst of all of that Jesse works his butt off for the Anthony family trying to find Caylee.

As for the police resignation - he realized he didn't have the personality or spiritual make up to be a street cop. He was raised that everything is black or white, there are no greys. And, he was raised to treat people with respect and not to see them all as criminals or"perps". That's not what they wanted. So, before he made a long term mistake he resigned for personal reasons to go back to school and get his masters in Criminal Justice. That took a lot of character and courage to do. But, that doesn't sell newspapers does it?

Casey, the mother, has not been in our lives for two years. She's only been in his because he gets to see Caylee and still be a part of her life. Without Caylee there is no reason to put up with Casey's lies and manipulations.

There you have all the perinent answers.

God bless.

What a sweet family...and what a great guy.

I really feel for this family...May God Bless them.

I hope Casey's lies and manipulations don't scar their hearts or turn them bitter. One day this fine man will find a great girl to marry. I believe he will make a great dad.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1224 on: August 10, 2008, 07:44:46 PM »

From what I could find (I live in Trumbull County, Ohio)

George was well respected and liked. It says here that he retired and lots of retirees move to Florida.

Family of missing child has Valley ties

Published:Sunday, July 27, 2008

By Jordan Cohen

The mother is suspected; the grandmother believes in her innocence.

The grandparents of a 2-year-old Orlando, Fla., girl who is missing and feared dead are former Trumbull County residents, as is their daughter, who is suspected in the child’s disappearance.

The disappearance has been covered extensively by the national media.

George Anthony, 56, and his wife Cindy, 50, lived in Howland before moving to Florida in 1989. The Anthonys also have a son, Lee, who also was born in Warren.

Anthony was a Trumbull detective from 1974 until 1985 and left the sheriff’s department at that time.

Their daughter, Casey Anthony, who was born in Warren in 1986, is suspected of involvement in the disappearance of her daughter, Caylee Marie, who has been missing for more than a month. She is in the Orange County jail in lieu of $500,000 bond and is charged with child neglect, but police suspect foul play. She also is charged with making false official statements and obstructing a criminal investigation, according to a report by The Associated Press.

Officers said the trunk of Casey Anthony’s car smelled as if a decomposed body had been inside, and a dog trained to smell for cadavers also led police to the trunk.

The grandparents were unaware of Caylee’s lengthy disappearance because their daughter had said nothing, according to Cindy Anthony.

Police first became aware of the missing child as a result of a 911 call made by the frantic grandmother after her daughter admitted she hadn’t seen Caylee for a month.

In the first call, Cindy asked police to arrest her daughter, but made a later 911 call to say she learned that the child had disappeared after “she’d been dropped off with a baby sitter.” Thus far, police have been unable to confirm the existence of the baby sitter, even though Caylee’s mother gave them a name.

Still, Cindy Anthony told The Vindicator on Saturday she believes her daughter is innocent.

“They’re not listening to [Casey], and they don’t believe that she refuses to talk because she is afraid that someone will harm our granddaughter or another member of the family,” Cindy Anthony said.

She also appeared on NBC’s “Today Show” and other national news programs and has been outspoken on behalf of her daughter’s innocence.

“People want to focus on my daughter instead of finding her beautiful little girl,” the grandmother said. “I do believe she’s alive and am absolutely convinced that my daughter is innocent.”

Trumbull Sheriff Tom Altiere worked with George Anthony when both were in the detective division from 1974 to 1983. He has been following the case closely.

“George was a great detective and a good guy,” Altiere said. “I knew the Anthonys well, and I’m really sick about what’s happened to them.”

Altiere said he has not spoken with his former fellow deputy, but hopes to reach out to him.

Anthony once dabbled in politics. In the 1980s, he ran unsuccessfully in the Democratic primary for Trumbull Clerk of Courts.

His granddaughter’s third birthday is Aug. 9.

http://vindy.com/news/2008/jul/27/family-of-missing-child-has-valley-ties/

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1225 on: August 10, 2008, 07:46:19 PM »

a man that would take responsability for a child that is not his, must love the mother very much...what else would he do for her????its just a question..

jesse quits the police force, takes casey to the beach for an entire weekend, then decides to cut and run to georgia? as the "daddy" didnt he question where his adopted daughter caylee might be?....imho, thats enough to make me believe he knows more than he is saying...

jesse is a cop for crying out loud....of all people he should have been the first one to start asking questions....hes also the proud adopted papa....whats wrong with this picture?..i dont believe in tearing someones name down but i do believe in asking questions...

DUH...you are craking me up!!! Not funny as in the situation...just funny in your passion!!! Hope you take that the right way.

Keep speaking your mind Sweetie!!!

No one knows what happened to Caylee...I just think it was Casey's doing...and Casey alone.
But if you are feeling Jesse is involved..love how you speak your mind!!!

im inclined to be in total agreement with you dear...at this point, casey has told so many lies, that i think i just needed a new focal point...
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1226 on: August 10, 2008, 07:47:09 PM »

Ever spent a winter in Ohio...lol...sorry...I am from Ohio..had to joke about the weather!!!

Live right next door in PA ..... am very familiar with winter .... but don't know that I would leave a detectives paycheck for ...no job ... less it was for retirement purposes

yep...PA winters are bad too..
HEY!! I live in St Louis now...get winters..but nothing like back home...had to make the joke about Ohio winters!!! lol

OK...Jazz and seafood.

Take care all!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1227 on: August 10, 2008, 07:47:25 PM »

Here's another local Ohio story.

And yes Ohioan's do get sick of the winters!!!

WARREN - For the past two months, national TV news has chronicled the saga of a 2-year-old girl who's been missing since June 9.

The story's taken many turns after the first reports that Caylee Anthony, 2, of Orlando, Fla., was taken by a baby sitter. Investigators eventually turned to her mother, Casey, 22. She's now in Orange County Jail, being held in lieu of a $500,000 bond, and investigators are still searching for her daughter.

Her family's been keeping track here in Warren.

Chuck Eddy, Caylee's great-uncle, said the past two months have been surreal, to say the least.

"You normally watch TV and see things going on about someone else," said Eddy, of Bob and Chuck Eddy Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep in Youngstown. "It doesn't seem real that that's your family."

According to Eddy, Casey and her parents, Cindy and George Anthony, originally are from Niles and moved to Orlando in 1989. Eddy's wife, Kathy, is George's sister. Casey's brother, Lee, also lives in Florida.

Eddy said George Anthony was a Trumbull County sheriff's deputy and retired from the department before moving to Orlando in 1989.

"He was a great sheriff's deputy and, I believe, a homicide detective," Eddy said.

Eddy said Cindy had worked as a nurse in Florida and George in security. Eddy said his wife has kept in touch with her family throughout the ordeal

"It's just disturbing at all levels," Eddy said.

http://www.tribtoday.com/page/content.detail/id/508668.html

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1228 on: August 10, 2008, 07:47:27 PM »

caylee marie anthony case - casey refuses parent visit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baMcKtJKSWo

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1229 on: August 10, 2008, 07:49:06 PM »

George was well respected and liked. It says here that he retired and lots of retirees move to Florida.

Thanks Sled!  I Thought Geo looked retirement age but wasn't sure .... I just wondered what took them to FLA.

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1230 on: August 10, 2008, 07:50:19 PM »

a man that would take responsability for a child that is not his, must love the mother very much...what else would he do for her????its just a question..

jesse quits the police force, takes casey to the beach for an entire weekend, then decides to cut and run to georgia? as the "daddy" didnt he question where his adopted daughter caylee might be?....imho, thats enough to make me believe he knows more than he is saying...

jesse is a cop for crying out loud....of all people he should have been the first one to start asking questions....hes also the proud adopted papa....whats wrong with this picture?..i dont believe in tearing someones name down but i do believe in asking questions...

hes also the proud adopted papa

I didn't know this, do you have a link for this info.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1231 on: August 10, 2008, 07:51:35 PM »

I'm the mushy person who always feels sorry for everyone, so those who know me won't be surprised that I feel a little sorry for Casey's parents. I'm sure that they love her as much as everyone here loves their children, that they had big dreams for what they hoped she would be as an adult, and that they could not in their wildest dreams ever imagine that she would harm their beloved grandchild. I think maybe they're only now beginning to let themselves be convinced that something terrible was really done to little Caylee. 

It seems to me they might have been in that denial stage that everyone goes through when tragedy occurs.

I Stand With The Girl
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1232 on: August 10, 2008, 07:52:46 PM »

**That is true any man who would stand up and say I will take responsibility for that beautiful baby, even though it is known Casey loved the men, gets an A in my book..I am just confused over the using adultry and getting caught in the act in response to the situation..

My take on the situation is that possibly he considers Casey and Jesse's "commitmet/engagement" as such in the eyes of the Lord and the fact that Casey obviously cheated (adultry) on Jesse (Caylee) she was "forgiven" and basically overlooked as far as Jesse's family was concerned.

Look at the eyes, my God

Thank you for writing.

No my son Jesse is not the father. He paid for the best testing in the nation to prove there was 0% possibility he was the father. And, it devestated him because at that point he loved that little girl. Even then he was willing to stay with the mother and take care of her and Caylee. That's the story that hasn't gotten out yet because of this case being active and pending. The Sheriff's Dept now has the paperwork and said they would give a statement about that. I am hoping it's soon because the attention worsens every day.

If you read my blog, Caylee was here almost every day of the first ten months of her life. We all fell in love with her. This is personal for all of us.

How can someone not be offended when their spirituality is questioned or whether they are mobsters and in on the disappearance. Or, speculation as to your son's character or actions. Speculation like this goes beyond trying to figure this case out it becomes hurtful and libelous. Even the reporters and news people that hound us day and night are careful of what they say. From what I've seen of many, not all, on that site is very hurtful stuff. They have forgotten these are real people not fictional characters.

And, in the midst of all of that Jesse works his butt off for the Anthony family trying to find Caylee.

As for the police resignation - he realized he didn't have the personality or spiritual make up to be a street cop. He was raised that everything is black or white, there are no greys. And, he was raised to treat people with respect and not to see them all as criminals or"perps". That's not what they wanted. So, before he made a long term mistake he resigned for personal reasons to go back to school and get his masters in Criminal Justice. That took a lot of character and courage to do. But, that doesn't sell newspapers does it?

Casey, the mother, has not been in our lives for two years. She's only been in his because he gets to see Caylee and still be a part of her life. Without Caylee there is no reason to put up with Casey's lies and manipulations.

God bless.

I hope Casey's lies and manipulations don't scar their hearts or turn them bitter. One day this fine man will find a great girl to marry. I believe he will make a great dad.

Thats great, and I admire you for defending this family.  What do you know about him other than he has a great dad, and at one time thought he was Caylee's daddy?  Considering his recent contacts with Casey I would never assume he will make either a great husband or daddy.  Like it or not he IS in this mess.  He first provided a part of the timeline saying he heard Caylee in the background then came forth and said he isn't sure if he did or not.  I guess time will tell and the chips will fall where they may.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 07:58:39 PM by Blonde » Logged
redquartz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1233 on: August 10, 2008, 07:56:38 PM »

Wasn't Casey's nickname for Zenaida...Zanny?
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1234 on: August 10, 2008, 08:00:38 PM »

Look at the eyes, my God

Thank you for writing.

God bless.

{{edit sp}}

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1235 on: August 10, 2008, 08:05:44 PM »

I'm the mushy person who always feels sorry for everyone, so those who know me won't be surprised that I feel a little sorry for Casey's parents. I'm sure that they love her as much as everyone here loves their children, that they had big dreams for what they hoped she would be as an adult, and that they could not in their wildest dreams ever imagine that she would harm their beloved grandchild. I think maybe they're only now beginning to let themselves be convinced that something terrible was really done to little Caylee. 

It seems to me they might have been in that denial stage that everyone goes through when tragedy occurs.

I have to agree with you here BT. I feel sorry for them too. There are obviously deep underlying emotional/relationship problems between them, particularly Cindy and Casey. They are devastated. They are trying to do the right things here, I really believe that.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1236 on: August 10, 2008, 08:08:18 PM »

Wasn't Casey's nickname for Zenaida...Zanny?

Red ... I think the first time I heard Zenaida refered to Zanny was from Cindy as in .... we have known about her as the nanny for a long time that we even have a nickname for her.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1237 on: August 10, 2008, 08:11:27 PM »

Something about the 3 911 calls is bothering me.

Call #1....Cindy is just pissed at Casey for"stealing her car?"

Call #2.....Cindy is still pissed about the car.

Call #3....Cindy is now hystercal about Caylee.

My question is do we have the exact times on all 3 911 calls and exactly when did George pick the car up,exactly when did Cindy smell the car?....ok,2 questions Smile

Cindy found out something *bad* between call #2...and call #3...maybe George told her...

destiny, thats a very good observation....during the first 2 911 calls, gm cindy already knew caylee was gone, during call #3 she seems to KNOW caylee is probably dead...something did indeed scare her...the smell? probably...

On Greta's special last night (Sat. night) Cindy said:  that after the second call she was pacing and pacing and went outside to pace some more.  Lee was in Casey's bedroom talking to her.  After some time, Cindy went back into the house and walked toward Casey's bedroom and heard Casey telling Lee that Caylee had been kidnapped.  When Cindy heard that, she said she lost it.  That's when Cindy called the police the third time and told the police that her daughter had just admitted that Caylee is missing.

Right,I knew that already about Cindy overhearing Casey and Lee talking.What I would like to know is WHEN did the car smell come in for Cindy?She said nothing about the car smell in the first 2  911 calls,then she says she overheard Casey and Lee talking about Caylee being kidnapped.....did George just walk in right at that moment and tell her about the car smell or did she go smell the car during her pacing?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1238 on: August 10, 2008, 08:14:51 PM »

I beleived Jesse was involved at first but I think that was all speculation coming into play..I want to say desperatly no way was she acting alone someone had to be involved but what if it is like his dad said and he had nothing to do with it...I think his dad  has no reason so far to be lying, I don't think he would throw away his reputation as a man of god on Casey.

I love my husband with all my heart and soul but I would never cover him..Especially a murdered child...
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1239 on: August 10, 2008, 08:16:48 PM »

I believed Jesse was involved at first but I think that was all speculation coming into play..I wanted to say desperately that no way was she acting alone someone had to be involved, but what if it is like his dad said and Jesse had nothing to do with it...I think his dad  has no reason so far to be lying, I don't think he would throw away his reputation as a man of god on Casey.

I love my husband with all my heart and soul but I would never cover him..Especially a murdered child...

sorry edit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.