March 28, 2024, 05:13:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #3  (Read 425165 times)
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1400 on: August 11, 2008, 02:12:48 AM »

Nite all Monkeys heading for the Monkey Bunky...Sleep with the Angels...

PLEASE...any Monkey still here in the Cage....does anyone have the date of the Police Report that George filed on the missing gas cans ....Des is in a heavy *mulling* state of mind....TIA....

June 24th

Wow, I didn't realize George reported the gas cans missing, then found them in Casey's car the same day, June 24th? 
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1401 on: August 11, 2008, 02:15:56 AM »

OOPS!  Everyone went nite nite?  Okay, then I will just say goodnight too!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1402 on: August 11, 2008, 02:57:37 AM »

Not Me! It'll take me quite a while to catch up!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1403 on: August 11, 2008, 03:03:58 AM »

I'm here too CBB. Couldn't sleep.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1404 on: August 11, 2008, 03:08:22 AM »

Here's a couple we haven't seen yet. I believe Casey is "relieving herself" in the first one. I don't think these are recent though, based on the hair style.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1405 on: August 11, 2008, 03:13:18 AM »

Here's a couple we haven't seen yet. I believe Casey is "relieving herself" in the first one. I don't think these are recent though, based on the hair style.

Wow........she looks ridden hard and put up wet in that first one!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1406 on: August 11, 2008, 03:14:47 AM »

My bet is that the first pic is taken in a parking lot of a bar.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1407 on: August 11, 2008, 04:55:20 AM »

I was just listening to the 911 calls and 2 things jumped out at me.

In the first call, we know Cindy didn't mention Caylee because she didn't know yet. What she did call for intrigued me. A stolen car and money. That was her only purpose for the 1st call.

1. Why would she have reported the car stolen? She has stated that this was the car Casey had been driving for a while, apparently with her permission. Now all of a sudden, she's reporting it was stolen AFTER it's recovered from the impound. Did Casey tell her it was stolen in an attempt to start the set up?

"Cindy: No, my car was stolen. We've retrieved it today. We found out where it was at, and retrieved it. I've got that, and I've got affidavits for my banking account. I want to bring her in. I want to press charges."

OPD: Where -- where did all of this happen?

Cindy: Oh, it -- it's been happening.

2. The money. She said she had affidavits from her bank. You don't get affidavits from the bank in 20 minutes. You have to request them and wait till they are processed. Cindy knew before the 15th that money was being taken from her account. Why did she wait?

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1408 on: August 11, 2008, 05:04:16 AM »

1. Why would she have reported the car stolen? She has stated that this was the car Casey had been driving for a while, apparently with her permission. Now all of a sudden, she's reporting it was stolen AFTER it's recovered from the impound. Did Casey tell her it was stolen in an attempt to start the set up?

"Cindy: No, my car was stolen. We've retrieved it today. We found out where it was at, and retrieved it. I've got that, and I've got affidavits for my banking account. I want to bring her in. I want to press charges."

2. The money. She said she had affidavits from her bank. You don't get affidavits from the bank in 20 minutes. You have to request them and wait till they are processed. Cindy knew before the 15th that money was being taken from her account. Why did she wait?

I think these are examples of the results of Cindy's effort to use "tough love" with Casey.  The previous month had been an upheaval of sorts and I think George and Cindy were trying to hold Casey's feet to the fire and make her be responsible finally.  Cindy was trying to call Casey's bluff and thought that the threat of being arrested would make an impact on her.  The car belonged to the parents' in name, but was driven by Casey.  I think Cindy was trying to take this away. Cindy also knew that Casey had stolen money from her, and I think she was finally at the end of her rope with Casey.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1409 on: August 11, 2008, 05:08:59 AM »

Hey, Crazybabyborg.  How are you?  I have a question for you:  has anyone here discussed Peter Benevides who put up the money for Caylee's reward?  I haven't had time to read back in the discussion yet, so thought I'd just ask.

BRING NATALEE HOME
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1410 on: August 11, 2008, 05:34:52 AM »

Ahhh, I think I just answered one of my own questions and figured something out. Of course, it's just my theory.

In the 911 call where Cindy states "I've already given you a month", I think she may have been referring to the money being stolen.

That makes sense now. That's why she would have had affidavits already. Cindy found out in June that Casey was stealing the money from her account, confronted her and Casey gave some excuse and said she would put the money back in the bank within the month. That was probably around June 15th, as George stated the last time they saw her was June 16th. The bank cycle is about 30 days so Cindy gets her next statement around the 14th or 15th of July and the money has not been replaced. Cindy & Casey text back and fort. Cindy tells Casey she's had it and she wants her car brought home now.

Stay with me a minute.

In those 30 days, Casey never came back home because she knew she would have to face the wrath of not repaying her theft. That is why Cindy said "My daughter has been missing for a month, I just found her". Cindy had found and confronted Casey resulting in the first 911 call, when only the car and the money were mentioned.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1411 on: August 11, 2008, 05:49:18 AM »

Well, I now feel more confident that this will be a good week.
After searching the summer through Myspace for my 16 yr old adopted sons biological brother I just received a message on Facebook and I have found him!!!!!!
My son gave up after a few disappointments and does not know that I kept digging for the past month without him knowing.I am sure it his him as they look alike and he knew my sons first name and has been looking for him too....

So, it might be a sign that this will be a good week...

Nighters!! Hope I can sleep now, I am sooooo excited for my son!!!!

A great week indeed!  You never gave up.  I am so happy for you, your son, and his brother.  I can't wait for an update.  There will be monkey updates, please?  Congratulations!

Maybe you can help the Anthony family out.  Show them that hard work and persistence pays off more than Target cards and yelling.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1412 on: August 11, 2008, 05:50:48 AM »

I think these are examples of the results of Cindy's effort to use "tough love" with Casey.  The previous month had been an upheaval of sorts and I think George and Cindy were trying to hold Casey's feet to the fire and make her be responsible finally.  Cindy was trying to call Casey's bluff and thought that the threat of being arrested would make an impact on her.  The car belonged to the parents' in name, but was driven by Casey.  I think Cindy was trying to take this away. Cindy also knew that Casey had stolen money from her, and I think she was finally at the end of her rope with Casey.

AZlady, I agree. I think they had taken about all they could handle. I'll bet this has been going on for some time in that home.

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1413 on: August 11, 2008, 05:52:42 AM »

After searching the summer through Myspace for my 16 yr old adopted sons biological brother I just received a message on Facebook and I have found him!!!!!!
My son gave up after a few disappointments and does not know that I kept digging for the past month without him knowing.I am sure it his him as they look alike and he knew my sons first name and has been looking for him too....

A great week indeed!  You never gave up.  I am so happy for you, your son, and his brother.  I can't wait for an update.  There will be monkey updates, please?  Congratulations!

Maybe you can help the Anthony family out.  Show them that hard work and persistence pays off more than Target cards and yelling.

Wow! I just read this. Way to go Cubbee! Congratulations.    I hope this all works out well now for you and your son.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1414 on: August 11, 2008, 06:20:40 AM »

In the first call, we know Cindy didn't mention Caylee because she didn't know yet. What she did call for intrigued me. A stolen car and money. That was her only purpose for the 1st call.

Hi mrscub!

According to Cindy, she was saying anything and everything to get LE out to her house right now, to get info from her daughter because she could not get any.  She just knew that something was wrong.

Maybe she meant her bank statements?  I don't know about your bank, but I can pull my canceled checks up on the computer and see front and back.  She may have seen forged checks on her computer screen.  You can also print a lot of things right out at the bank.  To contact the fraud department and get it investigated, it would be a while.  She would have gotten some sort of copy of that filing immediately.  She may have gotten filed before, another time Casey stole from her, and then decided not to go through with prosecuting her.  I don't know if the money was taken all in one month or was cumulative throughout her thieving lifetime.

I really think that during the week Cindy and George were on vacation, they decided to go home and come down hard on Casey to stop all the nonsense.  After all, these are two parents working hard to pay for her party outfits and her hard partying.

I think Caylee also missed her GPs and let Casey know about it.  The reunion between Caylee and her GPs made Casey feel like anything but #1.   I think Casey needs to be the first on everyone's list, especially her daughter's.  What she may not have known is a child has different favorites at different times.  It is developmental.

One thing led to another and the past got dredged up (you were the first to hold Caylee... and all the way up to Caylee loves you more than me).  That's when Casey decided to get her own place and take her daughter.  Casey never had full responsibility for her child before.  She was not as vigilant as Caylee needed her to be at the time, and poof.  Poof could be any one of a number of things, especially on a Monday after a weekend of hard partying.  Just some thoughts running through my head, trying to make reason out of the unreasonable.

I believe in miracles!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1415 on: August 11, 2008, 06:25:16 AM »

Cubbee...You have drawn me out of lurk mode! Wonderful news! Looking forward to your updates.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1416 on: August 11, 2008, 06:26:04 AM »

Ahhh, I think I just answered one of my own questions and figured something out. Of course, it's just my theory.

In the 911 call where Cindy states "I've already given you a month", I think she may have been referring to the money being stolen.

That makes sense now. That's why she would have had affidavits already. Cindy found out in June that Casey was stealing the money from her account, confronted her and Casey gave some excuse and said she would put the money back in the bank within the month. That was probably around June 15th, as George stated the last time they saw her was June 16th. The bank cycle is about 30 days so Cindy gets her next statement around the 14th or 15th of July and the money has not been replaced. Cindy & Casey text back and fort. Cindy tells Casey she's had it and she wants her car brought home now.

Stay with me a minute.

In those 30 days, Casey never came back home because she knew she would have to face the wrath of not repaying her theft. That is why Cindy said "My daughter has been missing for a month, I just found her". Cindy had found and confronted Casey resulting in the first 911 call, when only the car and the money were mentioned.

Hi again, Mrskub.

I think the month that Cindy refers to is she hasn't seen Caylee in a month and she was not going to give Casey one more day, she wanted her Granddaughter and she wanted her now.  She was at the end of her rope with the excuses and she had a gut feeling something was wrong.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1417 on: August 11, 2008, 06:26:58 AM »

Cubbee...You have drawn me out of lurk mode! Wonderful news! Looking forward to your updates.

Gotcha, Mum.      Good morning!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 06:28:37 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I believe in miracles!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1418 on: August 11, 2008, 06:37:58 AM »

Stay with me a minute.

Hi again, Mrskub.

I think the month that Cindy refers to is she hasn't seen Caylee in a month and she was not going to give Casey one more day, she wanted her Granddaughter and she wanted her now.  She was at the end of her rope with the excuses and she had a gut feeling something was wrong.

OK Bearly. That makes sense too. Now I have to go back to thinking again. My brain is tired. LOL!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1419 on: August 11, 2008, 06:49:30 AM »

Stay with me a minute.

Hi again, Mrskub.

OK Bearly. That makes sense too. Now I have to go back to thinking again. My brain is tired. LOL!

I hear you, not only that but I am tired of looking at raunchy pictures.

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.