April 17, 2024, 09:10:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #3  (Read 426005 times)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1420 on: August 11, 2008, 06:51:57 AM »

These 2 pictures look like Casey was working some type of event promotion as a beer wench. Amy is standing next to her so certainly Amy could verify her employment.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1421 on: August 11, 2008, 07:06:40 AM »

I was reading the MySpace of this person http://www.myspace.com/desdemonamontague

She's following the case and has a pretty good timeline and some interesting theories.

Something she mentioned about the cadaver dogs that I hadn't thought about: the dogs hit near the play house and the pool as well as the trunk. Her theory is that Casey used the  neighbor's shovel to move Caylees body because of the condition it was in. After moving the body, she layed the shovel on the ground by the playhouse. She then went to the faucet by the pool and rinsed it off before returning it.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1422 on: August 11, 2008, 07:18:21 AM »

Well, I now feel more confident that this will be a good week.
After searching the summer through Myspace for my 16 yr old adopted sons biological brother I just received a message on Facebook and I have found him!!!!!!
My son gave up after a few disappointments and does not know that I kept digging for the past month without him knowing.I am sure it his him as they look alike and he knew my sons first name and has been looking for him too....

So, it might be a sign that this will be a good week...

Nighters!! Hope I can sleep now, I am sooooo excited for my son!!!!

Cubbee...You have drawn me out of lurk mode! Wonderful news! Looking forward to your updates.

Gotcha, Mum.      Good morning!

Good Morning!...I made a promise to myself to just read this thread...too many things I am into in Natalee's case...

Congratulations!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1423 on: August 11, 2008, 07:19:31 AM »

Psychic-Led Team 'Blind Driving' Central Fla. To Find Missing Girl

(Second Part Very Interesting)
 <snip>
POSTED: 6:00 am EDT August 11, 2008
UPDATED: 7:04 am EDT August 11, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A psychic detective and her team are "blind driving" around Central Florida searching for missing Caylee Anthony.

"We will not even look at street names," psychic detective Gale St. John said. "We drive and go completely on feeling instinct, chasing down what we call a person signature."

St. John and her team arrived in Central Florida and immediately began using specially trained cadaver dogs to check areas on foot over the weekend near Lee Vista Road.

St. John, who is part of a group that calls themselves the "Body Hunters," has been on "Larry King Live," Court TV and the Discovery Channel after helping authorities recover missing children and finding at least one body.

She said she has not received a feeling on Caylee's location but claims it is still early in her searching process.

The team will be driving around the region on Monday. Another psychic will be helping in the search as well, Local 6 reported.

Air Tested

Meanwhile, Local 6 has learned that a lab affiliated with the University of Tennessee may be using a new type of technology to test air samples taken from the car of Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony.

Cadaver dogs led detectives to believe there were signs of decomposition in the trunk of Casey Anthony's vehicle and hit on two spots in the child's grandparents home early in the search for the missing girl.

The lab apparently testing the air samples, called The Body Farm, is run by the school's anthropology department.

A researcher at The Body Farm has developed an artificial nose of sorts that can sniff out evidence of human decomposition and decay.

It works by recognizing compounds found in the air where decomposition occurs.

Detectives won't confirm where the samples were transported to, but they said the air samples are being tested for decomposition.

http://www.local6.com/news/17154890/detail.html

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1424 on: August 11, 2008, 07:28:21 AM »

Sleddogs...Thanks for posting the articles from your local news sources. Conflicting info...one he was a homicide detective, the other, appears to be a relative said he was a deputy with the Sherriff's Department. Dates were different as well, 1985 and 1989. Lot of difference between a Homicide Detective and a Deputy...IMO
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1425 on: August 11, 2008, 07:40:02 AM »

Carpe - I just hope that LE has already thought about the dumpsters and the landfill.

I jumped ahead like 8 threads, someone should call the LE and tell them to look in the landfill.
Remember we do this all day and we may be way ahead of them.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1426 on: August 11, 2008, 07:43:49 AM »

Hey, Crazybabyborg.  How are you?  I have a question for you:  has anyone here discussed Peter Benevides who put up the money for Caylee's reward?  I haven't had time to read back in the discussion yet, so thought I'd just ask.

you mean the political hack and the man that prevented the truth from coming out in the 9/11 hearings as he sat on the panel?? that Peter Benevides?

Hi to Treehouse - I remember you.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1427 on: August 11, 2008, 07:46:45 AM »

Carpe - I just hope that LE has already thought about the dumpsters and the landfill.

I jumped ahead like 8 threads, someone should call the LE and tell them to look in the landfill.
Remember we do this all day and we may be way ahead of them.

Don't have time to look back, but I think someone, Cape, maybe did just that.....sorry if I am wrong...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1428 on: August 11, 2008, 07:57:32 AM »

Hey, Crazybabyborg.  How are you?  I have a question for you:  has anyone here discussed Peter Benevides who put up the money for Caylee's reward?  I haven't had time to read back in the discussion yet, so thought I'd just ask.

you mean the political hack and the man that prevented the truth from coming out in the 9/11 hearings as he sat on the panel?? that Peter Benevides?

I'm think this political hack was Richard Benevides..

it's early. 

+++

sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1429 on: August 11, 2008, 08:04:06 AM »

MumInOhio.

It's confusing for sure. But I think all LE in the Sheriff's dept are titled Deputy or Deputy Sheriff. If they are in a specialize division there title would be Deputy Sheriff/Homicide, Deputy Sheriff/Robbery, etc.

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1430 on: August 11, 2008, 08:11:29 AM »

I'm think this political hack was Richard Benevides..

it's early. 

I've been reading about him. He's the guy that put up the reward money for Caylee. If you think your head is spinning now, just start digging into him. Holy Cow!

I know he has had some questionable business dealing and practices, but I don't believe he's involved with this in any way other.than offering the reward.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1431 on: August 11, 2008, 08:16:34 AM »

Well, I now feel more confident that this will be a good week.
After searching the summer through Myspace for my 16 yr old adopted sons biological brother I just received a message on Facebook and I have found him!!!!!!
My son gave up after a few disappointments and does not know that I kept digging for the past month without him knowing.I am sure it his him as they look alike and he knew my sons first name and has been looking for him too....

So, it might be a sign that this will be a good week...

Nighters!! Hope I can sleep now, I am sooooo excited for my son!!!!

Cubbee...You have drawn me out of lurk mode! Wonderful news! Looking forward to your updates.

Gotcha, Mum.      Good morning!

Good Morning!...I made a promise to myself to just read this thread...too many things I am into in Natalee's case...

Congratulations!

Thanks, for a minute there I didn't know what you meant.  I thought I was pregnant.   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1432 on: August 11, 2008, 08:19:06 AM »

I wonder if the Anthony's have contacted TES? Anyone know?

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1433 on: August 11, 2008, 08:21:00 AM »

Psychic-Led Team 'Blind Driving' Central Fla. To Find Missing Girl

(Second Part Very Interesting)
 <snip>
POSTED: 6:00 am EDT August 11, 2008
UPDATED: 7:04 am EDT August 11, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A psychic detective and her team are "blind driving" around Central Florida searching for missing Caylee Anthony.

"We will not even look at street names," psychic detective Gale St. John said. "We drive and go completely on feeling instinct, chasing down what we call a person signature."

St. John and her team arrived in Central Florida and immediately began using specially trained cadaver dogs to check areas on foot over the weekend near Lee Vista Road.

St. John, who is part of a group that calls themselves the "Body Hunters," has been on "Larry King Live," Court TV and the Discovery Channel after helping authorities recover missing children and finding at least one body.

She said she has not received a feeling on Caylee's location but claims it is still early in her searching process.

The team will be driving around the region on Monday. Another psychic will be helping in the search as well, Local 6 reported.

Air Tested

Meanwhile, Local 6 has learned that a lab affiliated with the University of Tennessee may be using a new type of technology to test air samples taken from the car of Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony.

Cadaver dogs led detectives to believe there were signs of decomposition in the trunk of Casey Anthony's vehicle and hit on two spots in the child's grandparents home early in the search for the missing girl.

The lab apparently testing the air samples, called The Body Farm, is run by the school's anthropology department.

A researcher at The Body Farm has developed an artificial nose of sorts that can sniff out evidence of human decomposition and decay.

It works by recognizing compounds found in the air where decomposition occurs.

Detectives won't confirm where the samples were transported to, but they said the air samples are being tested for decomposition.

http://www.local6.com/news/17154890/detail.html

Here I thought the only blind drivers lived in my neighborhood and follow wherever I go!   

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1434 on: August 11, 2008, 08:23:23 AM »

These 2 pictures look like Casey was working some type of event promotion as a beer wench. Amy is standing next to her so certainly Amy could verify her employment.

Are you sure?  That looks like someone's basement and they are using red plastic cups.  Maybe it's another "theme party," this time with clothes.

I believe in miracles!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1435 on: August 11, 2008, 08:24:52 AM »

HI Cubbee - I say it's doubtful. I don't see Caylee listed anywhere on their site.

btw - congrats...

+++

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1436 on: August 11, 2008, 08:25:30 AM »

I was reading the MySpace of this person http://www.myspace.com/desdemonamontague

She's following the case and has a pretty good timeline and some interesting theories.

Something she mentioned about the cadaver dogs that I hadn't thought about: the dogs hit near the play house and the pool as well as the trunk. Her theory is that Casey used the  neighbor's shovel to move Caylees body because of the condition it was in. After moving the body, she layed the shovel on the ground by the playhouse. She then went to the faucet by the pool and rinsed it off before returning it.

I thought there was soil on it that did not match the Anthony's soil.  How did the soil get on there?

I believe in miracles!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1437 on: August 11, 2008, 08:27:51 AM »

HI Cubbee - I say it's doubtful. I don't see Caylee listed anywhere on their site.

btw - congrats...

Thanks Rob.... son was excited this morning.... he thought I gave up like he did...hopefully they will get to talk soon...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1438 on: August 11, 2008, 08:28:50 AM »

btw - congrats...

Thanks Rob.... son was excited this morning.... he thought I gave up like he did...hopefully they will get to talk soon...

Self-edited to add, I was seriously starting to consider enlisting the help of some of the monkeys to find this guy and BINGO!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1439 on: August 11, 2008, 08:30:59 AM »

Are you sure?  That looks like someone's basement and they are using red plastic cups.  Maybe it's another "theme party," this time with clothes.

LOL! No, I'm not sure. I just thought it could possibly be for a promotional event. Beer wenches are usually servers. That could be a back room or storage area.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.