March 28, 2024, 07:38:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #3  (Read 425186 times)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1440 on: August 11, 2008, 08:33:07 AM »

I was reading the MySpace of this person http://www.myspace.com/desdemonamontague

She's following the case and has a pretty good timeline and some interesting theories.

Something she mentioned about the cadaver dogs that I hadn't thought about: the dogs hit near the play house and the pool as well as the trunk. Her theory is that Casey used the  neighbor's shovel to move Caylees body because of the condition it was in. After moving the body, she layed the shovel on the ground by the playhouse. She then went to the faucet by the pool and rinsed it off before returning it.

I thought there was soil on it that did not match the Anthony's soil.  How did the soil get on there?

I didn't hear there was soil on it, just soil in the trunk. I suppose if there was soil on the shovel, it's possible she didn't rinse it off well enough or it picked up more soil when the owner took it back. I don't really know. It just sounded plausible to me.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1441 on: August 11, 2008, 08:43:56 AM »

Carpe - I just hope that LE has already thought about the dumpsters and the landfill.

I jumped ahead like 8 threads, someone should call the LE and tell them to look in the landfill.
Remember we do this all day and we may be way ahead of them.

Carpe is on the job!
     salut

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1442 on: August 11, 2008, 08:48:01 AM »

Goodnight Monkeys,sweet dreams.
I hope I didn't make anyone mad at me today....I seem to do that sometimes Sad

I heart you too Carpe.

Karma,

How could anyone ever get mad at you?

Nevah!  Good night, sleep tight.
awwww,thank you Carpe.Thank you Monkey's.
Good Morning.....I feel like something is going to happen in this case today.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1443 on: August 11, 2008, 08:50:15 AM »

I was reading the MySpace of this person http://www.myspace.com/desdemonamontague

She's following the case and has a pretty good timeline and some interesting theories.

Something she mentioned about the cadaver dogs that I hadn't thought about: the dogs hit near the play house and the pool as well as the trunk. Her theory is that Casey used the  neighbor's shovel to move Caylees body because of the condition it was in. After moving the body, she layed the shovel on the ground by the playhouse. She then went to the faucet by the pool and rinsed it off before returning it.

I thought there was soil on it that did not match the Anthony's soil.  How did the soil get on there?

I didn't hear there was soil on it, just soil in the trunk. I suppose if there was soil on the shovel, it's possible she didn't rinse it off well enough or it picked up more soil when the owner took it back. I don't really know. It just sounded plausible to me.

I'll check again.  There was a lot of unsourced information in here the last couple of days so I have been really careful with my notes.  But considering the sources, I might be better off with speculation.

« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 08:53:06 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1444 on: August 11, 2008, 08:52:03 AM »

I heart you too Carpe.

Karma,

Like another lie?  Nekkid pictures of all of Florida?  Or something good?

I believe in miracles!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1445 on: August 11, 2008, 08:57:38 AM »

I heart you too Carpe.

Karma,

Gosh, I hope you're right Karma.

My laundry is piled up, I haven't really cooked in days, my husband thinks I have gone over the edge and I'm probably getting blood clots in my butt from sitting here.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1446 on: August 11, 2008, 09:03:31 AM »

Grandfather On The Road
Monday, August 11, 2008   

The Search For Caylee Anthony

by ROZZIE FRANCO, 540 WFLA/FNN

ORLANDO -- George Anthony, the grandfather of 3 year-old missing Caylee Anthony is expected to be out today as the search continues for the girl. Anthony told reporters he will drive as far as he has to, to find Caylee.

Casey Anthony, the mother of the girl refused to see her parents when they went to visit her in jail on Sunday. Anthony is still a person of interest in the girls disappearance.

Caylee was reported missing on July 15th by her grandparents. They noticed they had not seen the little girl in a while and their daughter eventually told them she was missing. Police say since that time the girl's mother, Casey Anthony, has been anything but helpful in their attempts to locate the missing toddler. In addition to not letting them know she was missing for over a month, they say she has been lying ever since and making their job much more difficult.

The mother is being held on $500 thousand bond at the Orange County Jail.

Meanwhile, Orange County Sheriff's officers wrapped up a dive team exercise Friday afternoon, at a lake near the Orlando home of a missing toddler. Authorities say that despite the location of the exercise, it had nothing to do with the case of Caylee Anthony. Sheriff's department officials said the exercise had been scheduled before the toddler had been reported missing July 15th.

Dive teams found no evidence relating to the disappearance of Caylee Anthony, but they did find a number of cars at the bottom of the lake. That was no surprise to them, since lakes and retention ponds around central Florida are favored dumping-grounds for car thieves or people out to commit insurance fraud and fake a theft.

Earlier Friday, Anthony refused to see her brother for a scheduled jail visit, marking the first time she has turned down a visit from a family member. Anthony's mother, Cindy, told reporters Friday afternoon that, in fact, Casey had not been aware that she'd had a visit scheduled Friday morning. Cindy Anthony said Casey's attorney may not have been able to inform her that her brother was intending to visit.

Is that how it works, the attorney has to tell you someone is going to visit? I would think the jail personnel would just come and get you when the visitor arrives.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1447 on: August 11, 2008, 09:15:29 AM »

I heart you too Carpe.

Karma,

Gosh, I hope you're right Karma.

My laundry is piled up, I haven't really cooked in days, my husband thinks I have gone over the edge and I'm probably getting blood clots in my butt from sitting here.

You need to leave the house to do something.  The computer is too darn tempting.   

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1448 on: August 11, 2008, 09:18:48 AM »

Grandfather On The Road
Monday, August 11, 2008   

ORLANDO -- George Anthony, the grandfather of 3 year-old missing Caylee Anthony is expected to be out today as the search continues for the girl. Anthony told reporters he will drive as far as he has to, to find Caylee.

Casey Anthony, the mother of the girl refused to see her parents when they went to visit her in jail on Sunday. Anthony is still a person of interest in the girls disappearance.

Caylee was reported missing on July 15th by her grandparents. They noticed they had not seen the little girl in a while and their daughter eventually told them she was missing. Police say since that time the girl's mother, Casey Anthony, has been anything but helpful in their attempts to locate the missing toddler. In addition to not letting them know she was missing for over a month, they say she has been lying ever since and making their job much more difficult.

Meanwhile, Orange County Sheriff's officers wrapped up a dive team exercise Friday afternoon, at a lake near the Orlando home of a missing toddler. Authorities say that despite the location of the exercise, it had nothing to do with the case of Caylee Anthony. Sheriff's department officials said the exercise had been scheduled before the toddler had been reported missing July 15th.

Dive teams found no evidence relating to the disappearance of Caylee Anthony, but they did find a number of cars at the bottom of the lake. That was no surprise to them, since lakes and retention ponds around central Florida are favored dumping-grounds for car thieves or people out to commit insurance fraud and fake a theft.

Earlier Friday, Anthony refused to see her brother for a scheduled jail visit, marking the first time she has turned down a visit from a family member. Anthony's mother, Cindy, told reporters Friday afternoon that, in fact, Casey had not been aware that she'd had a visit scheduled Friday morning. Cindy Anthony said Casey's attorney may not have been able to inform her that her brother was intending to visit.

Is that how it works, the attorney has to tell you someone is going to visit? I would think the jail personnel would just come and get you when the visitor arrives.

Better put our boots on in here.

I believe in miracles!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1449 on: August 11, 2008, 09:23:08 AM »

Grandfather On The Road
Monday, August 11, 2008   

Maybe she didn't know about Cindy's scheduled visit either. 

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1450 on: August 11, 2008, 09:25:14 AM »

Nite all Monkeys heading for the Monkey Bunky...Sleep with the Angels...

PLEASE...any Monkey still here in the Cage....does anyone have the date of the Police Report that George filed on the missing gas cans ....Des is in a heavy *mulling* state of mind....TIA....

June 24th

I just noticed something,in the report it states gas and gas cans were stolen between 18:00(6 PM)6/23 to 10:00 AM 6/24.But in the officers typed report on the bottom it says from 6/22 18:00 to 6/24 10:00.Regardless.....I wonder where Cindy and George were at 6pm,George would have probably been at work but I think Cindy works days so she might have been home.
Anyway,just thinking outloud.....notice the report says the lock and the shed door were damaged.George must have gotten new doors for the shed because in the Greta interveiw neither one looked damaged.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1451 on: August 11, 2008, 09:42:43 AM »

Grandfather On The Road
Monday, August 11, 2008   

Maybe she didn't know about Cindy's scheduled visit either. 

Her schedule is just plain booked.   

I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1452 on: August 11, 2008, 09:44:33 AM »

I wonder if the Anthony's have contacted TES? Anyone know?

Cindy Anthony was on the Dana Pretzer show last week and Dana suggested she contact TES.  Cindy Anthony sounded very open to the idea and Dana was going to email her TES contact info.  Hopefully Cindy Anthony followed up and contacted TES.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1453 on: August 11, 2008, 09:53:10 AM »

I called th LE they we not opened yet@7:50 am
I called the tip line and told all of what you guys found about the Amscot cameras
papa John Piza,  the dumpsers ,gave all the info on landfill so they can get off their ass.
 so they can start checking.GZZZZZ
The people at thie tip line sound like they can give two shits.
 I was on hold for 30 mins. I have to repete this info 7 times to 7 different people
This is a high profile case you know. DUH

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1454 on: August 11, 2008, 09:53:31 AM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17154890/detail.html

Psychic-Led Team 'Blind Driving' Central Fla. To Find Missing Girl

POSTED: 6:00 am EDT August 11, 2008
UPDATED: 7:04 am EDT August 11, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A psychic detective and her team are "blind driving" around Central Florida searching for missing Caylee Anthony.

"We will not even look at street names," psychic detective Gale St. John said. "We drive and go completely on feeling instinct, chasing down what we call a person signature."

St. John and her team arrived in Central Florida and immediately began using specially trained cadaver dogs to check areas on foot over the weekend near Lee Vista Road.

St. John, who is part of a group that calls themselves the "Body Hunters," has been on "Larry King Live," Court TV and the Discovery Channel after helping authorities recover missing children and finding at least one body.

She said she has not received a feeling on Caylee's location but claims it is still early in her searching process.

The team will be driving around the region on Monday. Another psychic will be helping in the search as well, Local 6 reported.

Air Tested

Meanwhile, Local 6 has learned that a lab affiliated with the University of Tennessee may be using a new type of technology to test air samples taken from the car of Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony.

Cadaver dogs led detectives to believe there were signs of decomposition in the trunk of Casey Anthony's vehicle and hit on two spots in the child's grandparents home early in the search for the missing girl.

The lab apparently testing the air samples, called The Body Farm, is run by the school's anthropology department.

A researcher at The Body Farm has developed an artificial nose of sorts that can sniff out evidence of human decomposition and decay.

It works by recognizing compounds found in the air where decomposition occurs.

Detectives won't confirm where the samples were transported to, but they said the air samples are being tested for decomposition.

Another Visit Rejected

Also over the weekend, Casey Anthony turned down another Orange County jail visit from her parents.

Casey Anthony's mother, Cindy, said she was not sure why Casey canceled a visit.

"I'd like to see her but if she doesn't want to see us, that is her prerogative," Cindy Anthony said. "I'm sure she had her reasons. You always want to see your child but then again, I'm sure she had her reasons."

(snipped)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1455 on: August 11, 2008, 09:55:25 AM »

I called th LE they we not opened yet@7:50 am
I called the tip line and told all of what you guys found about the Amscot cameras
papa John Piza,  the dumpsers ,gave all the info on landfill so they can get off their ass.
 so they can start checking.GZZZZZ
The people at thie tip line sound like they can give two shits.
 I was on hold for 30 mins. I have to repete this info 7 times to 7 different people
This is a high profile case you know. DUH

Blonde - nice work, all you can do is try
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1456 on: August 11, 2008, 09:57:07 AM »

Good Morning All .... Good read this morning!  Sounds like people are finally out physically looking for Caylee!  Psyhics, George, anyone .... who cares who it is ....   just so they are looking and I pray Cindy took the advice and called TES.  Maybe this week will bring this family Peace.

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1457 on: August 11, 2008, 10:04:07 AM »

Just out of curiosity where do you start?  What do you search first?  How do you know where to start? Since Casey isn't talking and it seems she has the ability to confuse things so well, which lake or landfill would you start looking?  It's been over a month...there is little hope to find her in a landfill.  They move and cover every single day.  Unless they have a grid labeled by months where do you start?  There is a reason the LE has not begun any kind of search...they don't know where to begin.  That is why they are trying to find soil samples that are not of the area near the house or a chemical or a piece of something that could lead them in a direction.  I would say they have no idea where to start.  You would think the FBI could help them, but it appears that as long as Casey keeps her mouth shut they have no idea where to look.  Everything the LE does has to be scientific and verified.  They must have proof and they know without Casey it isn't going to happen.  We are in for a long haul on this one...I hope I am wrong. MOO
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1458 on: August 11, 2008, 10:06:09 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys..Thanks for the link mrskub.  I find the information here under the Sawgrass apartment link pretty interesting.  The Universal Studio link was pretty good too.  Makes ya wonder.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1459 on: August 11, 2008, 10:06:27 AM »

Just out of curiosity where do you start?  What do you search first?  How do you know where to start? Since Casey isn't talking and it seems she has the ability to confuse things so well, which lake or landfill would you start looking?  It's been over a month...there is little hope to find her in a landfill.  They move and cover every single day.  Unless they have a grid labeled by months where do you start?  There is a reason the LE has not begun any kind of search...they don't know where to begin.  That is why they are trying to find soil samples that are not of the area near the house or a chemical or a piece of something that could lead them in a direction.  I would say they have no idea where to start.  You would think the FBI could help them, but it appears that as long as Casey keeps her mouth shut they have no idea where to look.  Everything the LE does has to be scientific and verified.  They must have proof and they know without Casey it isn't going to happen.  We are in for a long haul on this one...I hope I am wrong. MOO

If I were the authorities, I would start checking the landfill in the area where the Amscot disposal would be an around June 27th.

Otherwise, if psychics or TES I'd start searching in the woods behind the Anthony home.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.