April 23, 2024, 01:01:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #3  (Read 426191 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1520 on: August 11, 2008, 01:36:34 PM »

Hi Guys! Just checking in from work to say HI and catch up a little!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1521 on: August 11, 2008, 01:39:03 PM »

At this point if I were the police i would not believe anything anyone in the family had to say.  Too much has happened with the lies to get me to trust them at all.   Casey is not going to talk...her attorney has given her the advice not to say anything...I would bet he told he did not want her to tell him anything either.  That way he only has to advise her of the situation at the present moment.  If Casey isn't talking to her parents and they are not fighting over every little detail the attorney has more leverage to get Casey out of this on a mental illness please.  The parents were so happy to use the media until it was not to their advantage, now that so much time has passed it is obvious little Caylee is not with someone else and the one person that can end this nightmare and find her is her own mother.  Casey is not talking and she is not going to talk.  The police can only hope there is some evidence to help pinpoint her location at this point.  They have their work cut out for them.  It's time her family stepped back into reality, as hard and painful as it will be, and simply stopped talking to the media.  If you haven't looked for Caylee by now, you won't find her by just riding around in a truck.  That child is no longer with us on this earth and her mother knows it and so does the police.  (Boy, I would really, really, like to be wrong on that one.)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1522 on: August 11, 2008, 01:43:04 PM »

The psychic that is out looking for Caylee is Gale St. John. She works with Brian form Brians dreams.

They are already soliciting funds for their efforts in this search. If you go to her site, there's a big old "doante" button right under Caylees information. Arrrrgh! 

http://www.psychic-galestjohn.com/

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1523 on: August 11, 2008, 01:51:33 PM »

At this point if I were the police i would not believe anything anyone in the family had to say.  Too much has happened with the lies to get me to trust them at all.   Casey is not going to talk...her attorney has given her the advice not to say anything...I would bet he told he did not want her to tell him anything either.  That way he only has to advise her of the situation at the present moment.  If Casey isn't talking to her parents and they are not fighting over every little detail the attorney has more leverage to get Casey out of this on a mental illness please.  The parents were so happy to use the media until it was not to their advantage, now that so much time has passed it is obvious little Caylee is not with someone else and the one person that can end this nightmare and find her is her own mother.  Casey is not talking and she is not going to talk.  The police can only hope there is some evidence to help pinpoint her location at this point.  They have their work cut out for them.  It's time her family stepped back into reality, as hard and painful as it will be, and simply stopped talking to the media.  If you haven't looked for Caylee by now, you won't find her by just riding around in a truck.  That child is no longer with us on this earth and her mother knows it and so does the police.  (Boy, I would really, really, like to be wrong on that one.)

Lala's, you're right. I don't believe any one and I don't think Casey will talk. I'm sure, as I said before, the lawyer has the no body- no crime mentality. I do think he knows much more than he saying though. Whether Casey told him or he put 2 + 2 together himself, I don't know, but he'd have to be pretty stupid to have not figured things out. He has access to everything.

I read someone discussing Baez' comparison to Maddie. The idea was that he knows Caylee is gone and was left unattended like Maddie. Maybe even medicated with Benedryl or Gos knows what.. Is this a theory he has or inside information? Was this a subliminal hint or is that just reading too much into a statement. Only time will tell.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1524 on: August 11, 2008, 01:56:02 PM »

Casey's attorney is doing what he is supposed to do...he's trying to defend her.  She has only been charged with negligence at this point so he is not working on murder 1 right now.  Just the fact that immunity has been discussed is a whopping red flag.  I am thinking if she ever talks or if they actually get evidence of foul play a plea deal will be made in order to locate Caylee and give her a proper burial.  That would be in a sane person's world...I fear at this point Casey has gone over the deep end and may never return.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1525 on: August 11, 2008, 01:57:33 PM »

Snippit from Sirens' post:
I keep going back to Granny's post on July 3rd on myspace.....

my caylee is missing
She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away.

Everything in red....is spoken in the *past* tense...about Caylee. 

Blue:  Cindy distancing herself from the reality of what happened.....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1526 on: August 11, 2008, 01:58:39 PM »

The inconsistencies in this case baffle me, and I keep going back to that old phrase that came up so often in Natalee's case: "follow the money."  The psychics are jumping on the media bandwagon trying to raise money and public interest for the show they are filming.  Self-promotion on the back of a poor little missing girl.  Disgusting.

The Pete(r) Benevides connection is also very interesting.  The guy and the Never Lose Hope Foundation are both a bit shady.  Why did he put up the $225,000 reward?  Did he think that piggy-backing on the media exposure of a missing child like Caylee would be profitable for his businesses and his Fireball Run race?  I wish someone would ask Tim Miller of TES why they are not involved with searching for Caylee.  Then, watch his response and reaction very carefully.  I doubt he has much of an opinion of the methods and people involved in this.  I've read some research that is interesting, to say the least.
Just follow the money...

BRING NATALEE HOME
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1527 on: August 11, 2008, 02:00:13 PM »

my caylee is missing
She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

I keep looking at this smirk =smile evoking insolence, scorn, or offensive smugness. on her face

« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 02:02:37 PM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1528 on: August 11, 2008, 02:02:21 PM »

I don't know how many times I have to mention it to you all, but the Anthonys are NOT celebrities - no matter who told them they were.

they are the grandparents of a missing person and if that person was not missing - no body here would have ever heard of these liars.

and that's just what they are - liars.

they could also be people who tampered with the case they themselves started - which is my belief - completely.

Now, when the heck are they going to do anything to find their grand-daughter? It's been a month and they have done nothing.

With the Kesse's they stood on a street corner for 6 months trying to raise awareness. And in this case - the entire nation knows. So what exactly are the Anthonys doing to find Caylee? There is no way they deserve the benefit of the doubt here. I listed all the stuff they tampered with and if this was you or me - we'd already be in jail. It's pretty simple.

heck - Carpe has done more than any of them.

this family is off charts pathetic. I can't remember the last time I saw of a group of people this wacked out...

I could compile a list to back up everything I'm saying - but that would take so much bandwidth SM would have to expand by three fold just for the stuff I can document off the top of my head.

I would move heaven and earth to find my daughter - not partying all nite. Not barking at the media, not telling people I didn't want to join a missing kids club, not tampering with every piece of evidence, not changing my story daily, not telling half truths, not washing the clothes of the person last seen with the missing person, not coming up with every excuse in the books to explain away vital telephone transmission, not telling people on second you don't think your daughter has been entirely truthful only to say days later that you believe her more than 100%.

I could go on and on here - literally for hours, and that's just off the top of my head.

the real question is how deep are the Anthonys as a family involved and what do they really know about what happened to Caylee. That's what I want to know - and that will lead to the conclusion in my opinion.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1529 on: August 11, 2008, 02:07:25 PM »

The inconsistencies in this case baffle me, and I keep going back to that old phrase that came up so often in Natalee's case: "follow the money."  The psychics are jumping on the media bandwagon trying to raise money and public interest for the show they are filming.  Self-promotion on the back of a poor little missing girl.  Disgusting.

The Pete(r) Benevides connection is also very interesting.  The guy and the Never Lose Hope Foundation are both a bit shady.  Why did he put up the $225,000 reward?  Did he think that piggy-backing on the media exposure of a missing child like Caylee would be profitable for his businesses and his Fireball Run race?  I wish someone would ask Tim Miller of TES why they are not involved with searching for Caylee.  Then, watch his response and reaction very carefully.  I doubt he has much of an opinion of the methods and people involved in this.  I've read some research that is interesting, to say the least.
Just follow the money...

AZlady....You've got it right Dear....the piggy-back gang-(sters) is out in full force....wonder what George is thinking about while driving around in that truck today....how crazy is that!

He KNOWS how to look for a missing person...and he is NOT doing it....sheesh....just absofriccin' mind boggeling....

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1530 on: August 11, 2008, 02:08:33 PM »

I don't know how many times I have to mention it to you all, but the Anthonys are NOT celebrities - no matter who told them they were.

they are the grandparents of a missing person and if that person was not missing - no body here would have ever heard of these liars.

and that's just what they are - liars.

they could also be people who tampered with the case they themselves started - which is my belief - completely.......

Rob,

Ditto....Ditto....Ditto

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1531 on: August 11, 2008, 02:10:21 PM »

one more thingie here - that Baez comparison to Maddie was very repulsive in my opinion. People like Baez will use the image of Hitler lying dead with a self inflicted bullet to the brain if he thinks it will garner sympathy for his client - he's a real POS - to quote San.

and people wonder why attorneys are so hated.

+++

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1532 on: August 11, 2008, 02:13:05 PM »

So now Casey isn't talking to any family members....any info LE thought they could get through them is not going to happen.....what's their next plan??  Throw GM and GP in the slammer until they start telling LE what they "really" know??  Cause IMO it's A LOT!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1533 on: August 11, 2008, 02:14:49 PM »

my caylee is missing
She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

I keep looking at this smirk =smile evoking insolence, scorn, or offensive smugness. on her face

I want to SLAP that smirk right off her face.  That picture makes me so d*amn mad!! 

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1534 on: August 11, 2008, 02:15:29 PM »

gotta fly - see you all later.. hopefully someone will gain a conscious while I'm gone and this will be over soon.

+++

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1535 on: August 11, 2008, 02:19:01 PM »

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1536 on: August 11, 2008, 02:19:20 PM »

gotta fly - see you all later.. hopefully someone will gain a conscious while I'm gone and this will be over soon.

C-Ya Rob Wink

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1537 on: August 11, 2008, 02:19:44 PM »

my caylee is missing

I want to SLAP that smirk right off her face.  That picture makes me so d*amn mad!! 

a picture says a thousand words.....evil would be the first

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1538 on: August 11, 2008, 02:20:52 PM »

MrsKub....that photo you posted....made my hair stand on end....LOL...Des Wink

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1539 on: August 11, 2008, 02:20:56 PM »

pretty scary mrskub

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.