April 24, 2024, 01:06:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #3  (Read 426221 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #160 on: August 08, 2008, 09:32:03 PM »

Some thoughts and questions.
Would Casey, as an unemployed single parent Mother, be able to apply for welfare in Flda?
Though unusual, I think it is possible that a single parent Mother (possibly with the encouragement of her family) might trade child support to avoid custody issues in the future.  Particularly when Casey had a rent free roof over her head and parents that gave some financial support.
The vehicle that was abandoned near the check cashing shop.  Is it possible Casey went into that shop to cash a forged check?
Did Casey cash Amy's forged check at a bank?
The intended use of the borrowed shovel from the neighbor is really bugging me - are there other uses other than the ones discussed, (prying open the shed lock or digging)???
I am very drawn to Carpe's scenario using Furhman's time line re call data from the 16th June - Carpe, would you mind bringing that forward? ty

Right! I certainly don't toss out the drowning theory altogether.

...but if you check out that Fuhrman timeline from Greta the other night.

It tightens it up so much... (great job, Mark!)

the chances of drowning to me, are looking

slimmer and slimmer.

caylee marie anthony case

greta / on the record

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEbEbmG9DRs

mark fuhrman timeline of events

JUNE 16th, 2008

george sees casey and caylee leave at 12:50 pm.

cindy is already at work at this time.

george leaves at approx. 2:30 pm.

3pm flurry of phone activity starts

from casey's phone.

6 calls in a row - just a min or two apart.

trying to get a hold of dad first.

6 calls in a row to her mother.

and to two other individuals.

4pm the activity ceases for about two hours.

and then several other phone calls to the mother, the father,

and the other individuals right @ about 6pm and also 7:30pm

Then no other calls until the next day.

June 17th, 2008

No info at this time.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

June 18th, 2008

Casey Anthony approaches neighbor out in yard

and borrows a shovel. The neighbor notices the

strange activity of her backing her car in...

something she does not do.

Flurry of phone calls. Short reaching out phone calls.

These activities happened sometime in the afternoon.

---

She may have just seen the neighbor using the shovel and borrowed it to

stand it in the corner for 59 minutes to create doubt as to which shovel

was actually used.

Maybe when she broke into the shed... she did it with whatever she normally uses...

I hear that ho bag was REALLY GOOD AT IT. So, it probably didn't take very long

or do a lot of cosmetic damage?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #161 on: August 08, 2008, 09:35:47 PM »

LaLa'sMom - yes quite possibly, and just thinking - she could have changed her mind at any time -  named the father and request child support through the court should her situation. 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #162 on: August 08, 2008, 09:36:03 PM »

About the phone calls...when I see my caller ID and realize that my daughter called me a half dozen times I know something is up.  Why didn't either parent call her back and find out what was wrong?  If they were both at work could Casey not phone the work numbers and get in touch with them also?
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #163 on: August 08, 2008, 09:52:20 PM »

Some thoughts and questions.
Would Casey, as an unemployed single parent Mother, be able to apply for welfare in Flda?
Though unusual, I think it is possible that a single parent Mother (possibly with the encouragement of her family) might trade child support to avoid custody issues in the future.  Particularly when Casey had a rent free roof over her head and parents that gave some financial support.
The vehicle that was abandoned near the check cashing shop.  Is it possible Casey went into that shop to cash a forged check?
Did Casey cash Amy's forged check at a bank?
The intended use of the borrowed shovel from the neighbor is really bugging me - are there other uses other than the ones discussed, (prying open the shed lock or digging)???
I am very drawn to Carpe's scenario using Furhman's time line re call data from the 16th June - Carpe, would you mind bringing that forward? ty

Right! I certainly don't toss out the drowning theory altogether.

...but if you check out that Fuhrman timeline from Greta the other night.

It tightens it up so much... (great job, Mark!)

the chances of drowning to me, are looking

slimmer and slimmer.

caylee marie anthony case

greta / on the record

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEbEbmG9DRs

mark fuhrman timeline of events

JUNE 16th, 2008

george sees casey and caylee leave at 12:50 pm.

cindy is already at work at this time.

george leaves at approx. 2:30 pm.

3pm flurry of phone activity starts

from casey's phone.

6 calls in a row - just a min or two apart.

trying to get a hold of dad first.

6 calls in a row to her mother.

and to two other individuals.

4pm the activity ceases for about two hours.

and then several other phone calls to the mother, the father,

and the other individuals right @ about 6pm and also 7:30pm

Then no other calls until the next day.

June 17th, 2008

No info at this time.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

June 18th, 2008

Casey Anthony approaches neighbor out in yard

and borrows a shovel. The neighbor notices the

strange activity of her backing her car in...

something she does not do.

Flurry of phone calls. Short reaching out phone calls.

These activities happened sometime in the afternoon.

---

She may have just seen the neighbor using the shovel and borrowed it to

stand it in the corner for 59 minutes to create doubt as to which shovel

was actually used.

Maybe when she broke into the shed... she did it with whatever she normally uses...

I hear that ho bag was REALLY GOOD AT IT. So, it probably didn't take very long

or do a lot of cosmetic damage?
Ty Carpe.
Clearly it seems something important happened on the 16th June.
Two days later shovel is borrowed from neighbor.  I want to know the purpose of borrowing that shovel. 
You suggest she may have used whatever she normally uses to open the shed and I agree.  Also she had access to the house...wouldn't there be stuff in there that night have assisted breaking the padlock (was it a padlock?) a screwdriver in a kitchen drawer, etc?
Standing it in the corner to create doubt re shovel - requires quite a lot of foresight...trying to get my mind around this...but there was something she wanted in that shed.
Is there entry from the shed to the garden?
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: August 08, 2008, 09:56:24 PM »

About the phone calls...when I see my caller ID and realize that my daughter called me a half dozen times I know something is up.  Why didn't either parent call her back and find out what was wrong?  If they were both at work could Casey not phone the work numbers and get in touch with them also?
You would think so.
Not sure, forget if Mark Furhman said she tried both home and work numbers.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #165 on: August 08, 2008, 10:10:47 PM »

if I ran this this investigation - the first thing I would do tomorrow morning is take two different cadaver dogs to Amy Huezinga's apartment.

That's the focus.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #166 on: August 08, 2008, 10:13:44 PM »

If Caylee was in trouble by 3:00 p.m. on June 16th as could be suggested by the flurry of calls, that is just a couple of hours after Geo. states he saw them both leaving the Anthony residence? 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #167 on: August 08, 2008, 10:15:54 PM »

if I ran this this investigation - the first thing I would do tomorrow morning is take two different cadaver dogs to Amy Huezinga's apartment.

That's the focus.
Is that where you think Casey went after saying goodbye to George on the 16th June?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #168 on: August 08, 2008, 10:18:30 PM »

not sure can, but it needs to be cleared and Casey was staying there and stole her money... it's an area of interest, so it needs to be cleared.

+++

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: August 08, 2008, 10:18:54 PM »

I'm still thinking it's a possibility that Casey was at the SawGrass Apts on the 17th ... that's how she got Zenaida's name .... she may have been looking for a place to "dump" the body there (an empty apt) since I think she was setting up a "kidnapping" plot.  That was the day she has no accountability for.  Lot's of time to plot and plan. 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: August 08, 2008, 10:21:47 PM »

If Caylee was in trouble by 3:00 p.m. on June 16th as could be suggested by the flurry of calls, that is just a couple of hours after Geo. states he saw them both leaving the Anthony residence? 

Yes and George claims he saw Casey and Caylee leave as he was watching TV at 12:50pm, right before he was going to leave for work.  So, if Casey and Caylee actually left at 12:50 and for the drowning scenerio to work, they would have to have returned shortly after leaving.  Casey pretending to have a job and go to work only to sneak back home with Caylee. 
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: August 08, 2008, 10:22:01 PM »

Nite All .... Let's Pray Caylee has a Peaceful Birthday tomorrow and comes home.  Casey at least owes everyone that.

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: August 08, 2008, 10:23:20 PM »

Nite Invision
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #173 on: August 08, 2008, 10:26:14 PM »

me too
good night Klaas and all

I can't noctem like Carpe. 

+++

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #174 on: August 08, 2008, 10:26:31 PM »

not sure can, but it needs to be cleared and Casey was staying there and stole her money... it's an area of interest, so it needs to be cleared.

Oh, for sure Rob. 
I'm kind of stuck on the 16th afternoon.  That's not saying something couldn't have happened there - left baby in bathtub while on phone, for instance.
Otherwise, I suppose she could have left Caylee alone in apt. while out partying at night.  NOT THAT ANY MOTHER WITH HALF A BRAIN WOULD LEAVE THEIR CHILD UNATTENDED ANYWHERE AT ANY time!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: August 08, 2008, 10:30:35 PM »

me too
good night Klaas and all

I can't noctem like Carpe. 

Nite Rob    Nobody can "noctem" like Carpe
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: August 08, 2008, 10:30:58 PM »

Yes and George claims he saw Casey and Caylee leave as he was watching TV at 12:50pm, right before he was going to leave for work.  So, if Casey and Caylee actually left at 12:50 and for the drowning scenerio to work, they would have to have returned shortly after leaving.  Casey pretending to have a job and go to work only to sneak back home with Caylee. 
Yes, though I think Geo. said he left for work around 2:30 - so that only 1/2 hour before multiple phone calls.
When was she supposed to be meeting someone at the beach...what day was that, could she have gone there? - and something bad happened before the fellow showed up?
IMurSTAR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #177 on: August 08, 2008, 10:34:12 PM »

I'm still looking at Mr Chatt and find that his friend Michael worked at Universal.

http://hotflick.net/videos/Michael_Orlando/

I'm pretty sure this is his full name

Mike Wiederecht

Possibly the Mike she wanted Tonys number for when she was first arrested?

I can't find any that aren't bleeped out but when I first listened to the original phone call I heard Pat say "a friend of Mike Wallace" someone else thought they heard Mike Walker. Whoever he is he's mostlikely related to Tony in some way. Thought Casey did have a classmate named Michael Walker. And I haven't found where Pat went to school with casey though that's how he presents himself to her.

Just my .02
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #178 on: August 08, 2008, 10:35:18 PM »

I'm still thinking it's a possibility that Casey was at the SawGrass Apts on the 17th ... that's how she got Zenaida's name .... she may have been looking for a place to "dump" the body there (an empty apt) since I think she was setting up a "kidnapping" plot.  That was the day she has no accountability for.  Lot's of time to plot and plan. 
I think the kidnapping plot is very likely. 
Wow, that is a possible explanation for getting Zenaida name.  Gosh I never thought of that.  SawGrass apt.'s for that purpose.  Poor little Caylee!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: August 08, 2008, 10:43:31 PM »

I think the kidnapping plot is very likely. 
Wow, that is a possible explanation for getting Zenaida name.  Gosh I never thought of that.  SawGrass apt.'s for that purpose.  Poor little Caylee!

yeah thats too much of a coincidence about the sawgrass apts and the fact that the LE went and had a picture of Casey and they never seen her come on nobody else thinks that is a coincidence??? of all names in the world she says that one and Zenaida just happen to fill out a card? I think maybe the LE jumped the gun a little and assumed she had something to do with it i just cant imagine she really killed her daughter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.