April 26, 2024, 08:14:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #3  (Read 426407 times)
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1640 on: August 11, 2008, 05:40:39 PM »

instead of using psychics and donations to pay for a "search" - why not just tell the police the truth?

my feelings on the psychics is well known and I have written about them on my blog many times. Anyone who would want to read about those post can click my blog button and be directed to my blog. I have several posts about them and one in particular entitled psychics and psychos and psychics and psychos -Dutch Style and there are a few more.

Here's a little diddee for those that think they walk on water.

why did Sylvia Browne tell Shawn Hornbeck's parents he was dead and gone and buried under a tree? she did that in front of a nationwide audience and right to their faces.

as we all know - Shawn is back home after years of abuse. Thank God.

This will only lead to more pain and unfortunately there will not be a resolution provided by the psychics.

jmo - I know there are many people that believe in alternative law enforcement - so please don't take it as a slam against your personal beliefs. please...

I'm not a believer in psychics myself.  I was curious about Sylvia Brown's feelings on Natalee Holloway because she's so well-known.  I wondered if her "visions" were anything close to what the popular theories were.  I was embarrassed for Beth when that team of psychics went to Aruba.  What a crock-o-crap that was!  Psychics, professional wrestlers...just actors paid to play a part, IMHO.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1641 on: August 11, 2008, 05:40:44 PM »

I just got this on my messanger from Faith
OK, well I'm gonna chance this... but have you heard that now Cindy is saying that HER mother, Caylee's greatgrandmother, received a call from Caylee the day Casey was arrested. Dang, that little girl sure does know how to use a cell phone! So let's see...either she memorized all those numbers OR SHE is the one that has Casey's phone!

Me WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Faith said I could post this

Is this the wife of this gentleman, the one in the retirement home?  How old is this great grandma?  OK..I'll play the game, let's see the phone records!

PLUS - I heard Casey with my own 2 ears CLAIM Caylee called her on her cellphone on 7/15-7/16
IMurSTAR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1642 on: August 11, 2008, 05:42:35 PM »

Anyone have a website that will give you info on the current owner of a home?

You should be able to look up the address on the county assessor's website to get that info.
Thanks doing that now. Looks like it's not her parents house..

Just my .02
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1643 on: August 11, 2008, 05:42:56 PM »

Dont know if this has been mentioned but...

Mr Baez' office is right down the street from Amscot..

A.7501 E Colonial Dr,  Orlando, FL

Directions from A to B:    
1: Start out going WEST on E COLONIAL DR/FL-50 W/JOHN CHENEY HWY toward N GOLDENROD RD/FL-551 N.       5.4 mi   
2: End at 625 E Colonial Dr Orlando, FL 32803-4602           Map

Estimated Time: 9 minutes Estimated Distance: 5.42 miles

B.625 E Colonial Dr,  Orlando, FL

Thanks misitx
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1644 on: August 11, 2008, 05:44:16 PM »

IIRC, Casey told one of her boyfriends (I think it was Tony) that she worked for Universal but her boss let her work from home on the computer.

What are the chances that she actually worked for one of those online sex call places? She could use a friends place while they were gone, keep Caylee with her, get a nice check and no one would be the wiser.

That's not illegal...maybe a little humiliating, but not illegal.  Being paid for sex while your baby is locked in a car or in another room...now that is illegal and something to really be embarrassed about.  Casey is hiding more than here child's whereabouts...she's hiding what she's been up to this whole time her friends and family thought she had a legitimate job. 

I'm not saying it's illegal. It's not exactly something you would tell your parents though.

Oh, I agree!  But since the chit has now hit the fan, you would think if that were the case she would come clean about that.  Casey is hiding something that is not just embarrassing...she's hiding something illegal, unthinkable, dispicable or worse (in addition to WHERE Caylee is).

IMurSTAR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1645 on: August 11, 2008, 05:45:04 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17161366/detail.html

Tip Involving Smell Leads Nowhere In Caylee Anthony Search

POSTED: 4:24 pm EDT August 11, 2008
UPDATED: 4:36 pm EDT August 11, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A tip in the Caylee Anthony case involving a suspicious smell had investigators rushing to a wooded area along Narcoosee Road on Monday afternoon, but the search came up empty-handed.

Monday, Cindy Anthony was fighting claims in last week's search warrant that Casey's phone records contained no calls to a mysterious babysitter. Also Monday, the 5th District Court of Appeals turned down Casey Anthony's second attempt to convince the panel to lower her $500,000, but the records were still sealed.

TIP ABOUT SMELL LEADS NOWHERE

Eyewitness News was tipped off that someone detected the smell of decomposition in a wooded area near Lee Vista Boulevard and Narcoosee Road (see map), not too far from Caylee Anthony's grandparents' house. An investigator on the scene told Eyewitness News the tip was related to the search for missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony, but determined the smell was from a dead dog.

(snipped)

Narcoosee road is also where the Wrecking Yard that picked up the car is located..

Just my .02
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1646 on: August 11, 2008, 05:45:35 PM »

To Troy on Facebook
Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote
"at 2:40pm on June 24th, 2008
she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven’t even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i’ll fill ya in later on.
miss ya, yo.

My interpretation of this post Casy made to Troy is this....Casy is letting try know that Amy has not yet moved into the *house* they were going to be living in together....and that Casy herself, hadn't even stayed there for the past 9 days....the DRAMA, Casy spoke of...could have been due to Amy finding out that Casy had ripped her off.

Would like to know more about that situation myself...

Hey wonderful Des,
I'm sure casey ripped Amy off many times, but it was the week up to July 15 that casey emptied Amy's cking acct and stole some of her cash.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1647 on: August 11, 2008, 05:46:24 PM »

OK, well I'm gonna chance this... but have you heard that now Cindy is saying that HER mother, Caylee's greatgrandmother, received a call from Caylee the day Casey was arrested. Dang, that little girl sure does know how to use a cell phone! So let's see...either she memorized all those numbers OR SHE is the one that has Casey's phone!

Me WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy is saying that HER mother, Caylee's greatgrandmother, received a call from Caylee the day Casey was arrested.

this lady heard this on the news at 5 in orlando

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1648 on: August 11, 2008, 05:50:05 PM »

What are you having Rob?   I am making Steak Diane, mashed potatoes, and green beans.

Yummy!  Can I invite myself and my homemade apple pie for dinner?  haha

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1649 on: August 11, 2008, 05:52:26 PM »

I have three friends that are homicide cops.  In no way would they do like George is doing.  They wouldnt wear the T shirt, they wouldnt pull a sign behind their car, they wouldnt arrange balloon bouquets in their yard.  What they would do is get their buddies and be out night and day looking for that baby!!!! And they wouldnt stop until they found her.  Im sorry, Im sure he's a nice guy, but cops are cops first and nice guys last...
Always 1,I agree.And didn't Casey have a private eye friend?I would have made a list of all of Casey's friends,put on that list all the known places Casey liked to hang out and go to each and every person a few times and ask questions galore.Go to each place,plant a few young spry spies,question bar tenders and bar go'ers.....have it all down in notebooks and tried my best to figure out what the heck happened.There is no reason the Anthony's could not at least talk to all of Casey's friends and at the very least....find out WHO WAS WATCHING MY GRANDBABY.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1650 on: August 11, 2008, 05:55:09 PM »

I have three friends that are homicide cops.  In no way would they do like George is doing.  They wouldnt wear the T shirt, they wouldnt pull a sign behind their car, they wouldnt arrange balloon bouquets in their yard.  What they would do is get their buddies and be out night and day looking for that baby!!!! And they wouldnt stop until they found her.  Im sorry, Im sure he's a nice guy, but cops are cops first and nice guys last...

You are absolutely right.  I doubt your friends would get on national TV and make asses of themselves either.  IMO that hokey billboard they are pulling around is just part of their neverending quest for attention.  Not attention to help find Caylee, but personal attention which they can't seem to get enough of. Look at me!  Look at me!

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1651 on: August 11, 2008, 05:57:58 PM »

Me WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy is saying that HER mother, Caylee's greatgrandmother, received a call from Caylee the day Casey was arrested.

I wonder what revelation Cindy will have tomorrow    If she even thought it was the truth, don'tcha think it would have occured to her before today.  Cindy probably looked at greatgrandmas phone records and saw a call received at that time and fabricated around it.  Let me guess, it was from a number that can't be proven or traced.  Thats only my opinion.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1652 on: August 11, 2008, 05:59:18 PM »

Me WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is all I could find.
The grandparents of the missing child were back at the sheriff's office this morning meeting with investigators.

bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1653 on: August 11, 2008, 05:59:29 PM »

Is that what that little green ball is???  Ive always wondered but was afraid to ask!!!

sorry, wasn't ignoring ya A-1 - just cookin' din din.

yes that green ball should do it.

who gives a flying.....

April - would you mind explaining these comments?  (klaasend)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 06:03:58 PM by klaasend » Logged
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1654 on: August 11, 2008, 06:01:45 PM »

Yes, of course, bring that pie, and that cute liitle baby in your avator.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1655 on: August 11, 2008, 06:02:17 PM »

Me WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder what revelation Cindy will have tomorrow    If she even thought it was the truth, don'tcha think it would have occured to her before today.  Cindy probably looked at greatgrandmas phone records and saw a call received at that time and fabricated around it.  Let me guess, it was from a number that can't be proven or traced.  Thats only my opinion.

I know I have to calm down, I got happy for a moment 

NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1656 on: August 11, 2008, 06:02:33 PM »

According to this:

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/original/article_212163985.shtml

Caylee Anthoony Missing: Family Hires Psychic Detective Gale St. John
by Jack Ryan

New details have emerged in the case of missing Caylee Anthony - The family has now hired a 'psychic detective', Gale St. John, in hopes of finding Caylee.

It's also been revealed that Casey Anthony, the mother of missing Caylee and a person of interest in her disappearance, stole gas cans from her father's garage shortly before her daughter went missing.

Let's start with case facts (Scroll down for latest updates): The mother of a missing Florida toddler is a "person of interest" in a possible homicide.

Casey was formerly charged with child neglect and other charges involving alleged lies to police about her daughter's whereabouts. Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, has not been seen for more than a month. Caylee allegedly disappeared on June 9th.

Investigators have said stains, along with hair and dirt, were found in the trunk of a car belonging to the mother, Casey Anthony. There also was the odor of human decomposition, the same odor detected in her parents' backyard. Two separate cadaver dogs hit on the car, indicating the scent of death.

Investigators found nothing when they dug in the backyard of Caylee's grandmother Cindy Anthony's home, however.

Cindy Anthony, Casey's mother, told an interviewer on the "Early Show" on CBS that her daughter "has her reasons why she can't be completely honest" with police. Caylee's grandmother, Cindy, has maintained that she does not know anything about her granddaughter's disappearance and will not discuss her daughter's unwillingness to be honest with police.

The 911 tapes in which Cindy reported her granddaughter missing have been released. In the first tape, Cindy said her daughter Casey had been missing for a month and that she just found her. (Cindy recently said in court that she spoke with her daughter everyday between the time she disappeared and the time she returned.) She wanted Casey arrested and reported that she had stolen her automobile and "some money" on the 30th of June. Cindy said Casey would not tell her where Caylee is.

Distraught or not, how does this help find your grand-daughter? 

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1657 on: August 11, 2008, 06:05:20 PM »

Is that what that little green ball is???  Ive always wondered but was afraid to ask!!!

sorry, wasn't ignoring ya A-1 - just cookin' din din.

yes that green ball should do it.

who gives a flying.....

April - would you mind explaining these comments?  (klaasend)

Let's play nice monkeys.  I am in no mood for a fight right now.  Rolling Eyes
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1658 on: August 11, 2008, 06:05:59 PM »

Me WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It might have been a hoax call...

There are some very sick people in this world.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1659 on: August 11, 2008, 06:06:20 PM »

Does anyone know if Cindy ever contacted TES???  I would think Tim Miller would have already been down there if she had and there would plans for a search in the works by now. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.