April 26, 2024, 01:06:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #3  (Read 426392 times)
IMurSTAR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1680 on: August 11, 2008, 06:29:12 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17161366/detail.html

CINDY DISPUTES SEARCH WARRANT DETAILS

Cindy Anthony is disputing something in the investigators' search warrant affidavit about Casey Anthony's phone records.

"That's a misstatement," she told Eyewitness News.

The affidavit says Casey's cell phone records "show no numbers belonging to a Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez" and that there is "no incoming call" around noon on June 15, when Casey says she got a call from a private number and briefly talked to Caylee. Cindy Anthony told Eyewitness News on Monday that she believes Casey talked to Caylee that day.

"Yes I do and I believe my mother too also heard from Caylee during that time," Cindy said.

"How did the person who had Caylee get your mother's phone number?" WFTV reporter Kathi Belich asked.

"She was programmed into my daughter's phone," Cindy said.

Casey is isolating herself in jail, has had no calls for a week and she's canceling visits with her family. Investigators don't know if it means she's about to crack.

"If she cared to talk with us and tell us what she knew, we'd certainly sit down and listen to her," Sgt. John Allen said.

The Anthonys said Monday they've been getting threatening phone calls and emails and, even though they said they believe a possible threat and danger to the family is keeping Casey from telling what she knows about where Caylee is, they said they're just getting rid of the threats and not reporting them to investigators.

This may be a typo but the day in question was July 15 not June 15

AH HA.. Caylee is a thief like her mother it's all making sence now.. Holy ish, I swear this case is making me slowly go mad. Do these people actually LISTEN to the ish coming out of their mouths??

Just my .02
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1681 on: August 11, 2008, 06:32:07 PM »

I hear ya!  By the way, what should we call you???

wench...wenchie...just please don't call me late for dinner...haha

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1682 on: August 11, 2008, 06:32:12 PM »

Cindy Anthony is disputing something in the investigators' search warrant affidavit about Casey Anthony's phone records.

The affidavit says Casey's cell phone records "show no numbers belonging to a Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez" and that there is "no incoming call" around noon on June 15, when Casey says she got a call from a private number and briefly talked to Caylee. Cindy Anthony told Eyewitness News on Monday that she believes Casey talked to Caylee that day.

"Yes I do and I believe my mother too also heard from Caylee during that time," Cindy said.

"How did the person who had Caylee get your mother's phone number?" WFTV reporter Kathi Belich asked.

Casey is isolating herself in jail, has had no calls for a week and she's canceling visits with her family. Investigators don't know if it means she's about to crack.

"If she cared to talk with us and tell us what she knew, we'd certainly sit down and listen to her," Sgt. John Allen said.

The Anthonys said Monday they've been getting threatening phone calls and emails and, even though they said they believe a possible threat and danger to the family is keeping Casey from telling what she knows about where Caylee is, they said they're just getting rid of the threats and not reporting them to investigators.

Well on the upside, IF they did hear from Caylee July 15th I think it would be safer to assume she is still alive.  But the reality is, why is Cindy just saying this now??  So .... Caylee stole her phone at Universal or the park??? I hope she knows how to use the charger because you know, it doesn't hold a charge for long.
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1683 on: August 11, 2008, 06:33:56 PM »

Yes, of course, bring that pie, and that cute liitle baby in your avator.

Awww, thankies!!  That's my beautiful granddaughter, Avery, whom I would die or kill for.  I love my daughter too, but I'd be pounding some sense into her instead of calling her sweetie and trying to be her friend if Avery went missing.

She's adorable!

Thank you, carpe.  She is my chunky monkey.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1684 on: August 11, 2008, 06:35:17 PM »

If Caylee picked up and dialed, I am pretty sure the conversation

went like this...

Goo goo, ga ga. (click!)

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1685 on: August 11, 2008, 06:36:44 PM »

Rob, did you get my message?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1686 on: August 11, 2008, 06:37:20 PM »

Anchovies - eeek - Id rather lick a toad!!!

Hey, don't knock it 'til you've tried it.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1687 on: August 11, 2008, 06:38:33 PM »

Anchovies - eeek - Id rather lick a toad!!!

Hey, don't knock it 'til you've tried it.

Yeah...what BB said Wink...I love them on salads too....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1688 on: August 11, 2008, 06:39:52 PM »

Article says JUNE 16, this date is not in question.  Very possible that Great Grandma did talk to Caylee on JUNE 16.  The date in question is JULY 16.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1689 on: August 11, 2008, 06:40:08 PM »

Anthonys Meet With Investigators At Sheriff's Office Again

Cindy and George Anthony met with investigators again on Monday morning at the Orange County Sheriff's Office regarding their missing granddaughter, Caylee.

Cindy now claimed her mother spoke to Caylee some time after the child was last seen June 16.

Investigators said they've not been able to confirm anyone actually seeing or hearing from Caylee after that date.

After meeting with investigators, the Anthonys smiled and called the two-hour information sharing session "reassuring."

Cindy said her daughter's cell phone records were a big topic.

"Some of the stuff that got leaked out is erroneous," she said.

Cindy said she did have a babysitter's phone number and gave it to authorities. The number she said has been disconnected. She's also disputing investigators claims that no one spoke to Caylee after she was last seen at her grandparents' house the afternoon of June 16.

"I believe my mother also heard from Caylee during that time," she said.

When the Anthonys left the Orange County Sheriff's Office on Monday afternoon, they had their Caylee billboard in tow on the back of their SUV.

"Hopefully the person who has my granddaughter is going to say, 'Oh my gosh.' Maybe they'll flag me down. Maybe I'll be driving around and she'll be right there," grandfather George Anthony said.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17113783/detail.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1690 on: August 11, 2008, 06:43:28 PM »

Quote:"Hopefully the person who has my granddaughter is going to say, 'Oh my gosh.' Maybe they'll flag me down. Maybe I'll be driving around and she'll be right there," grandfather George Anthony said.

Yeah ok.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1691 on: August 11, 2008, 06:44:18 PM »

This is so crazy....wonder if Cindy told the investigators about this call to GGramma?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1692 on: August 11, 2008, 06:51:54 PM »

The affidavit says Casey's cell phone records "show no numbers belonging to a Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez" and that there is "no incoming call" around noon on June 15, when Casey says she got a call from a private number and briefly talked to Caylee.

Cindy said she shared new information with investigators Monday about Casey's phone records that she says shows Casey really did get a call from Caylee on July 15 from a "private number." She's even claiming that Caylee's great grandmother heard from Caylee during the time she's been missing.

"We had a long conversation about that today. Some of the stuff that got leaked out is erroneous and they're looking at some of those things today," Cindy said.

So, let Elmo get all this straight, so he can "mull it"... 

Now Cindy is claiming that Zenaida stole Caylee AND

Casey's BLACKJACK cell phone?

The same BLACKJACK that Casey tells Lee in a jail phone call

that it fell out of her pocket somewhere like Universal (where she has

not worked since 2002) and Jay Blanchard Park (where she hung out with

the two friends that say that they barely even know her)

This would be the same BLACKJACK that only works with Casey's 1 simm

card... that she has in the phone that cops confiscated?

If this ever is made into a mini-series, it is going to be longer than ROOTS

by Alex Haley!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1693 on: August 11, 2008, 06:54:38 PM »

Surely the LE can track an old phone number thru the provider, right?  Can't wait to see who it comes up under.  Zenaida?  Maybe a 13 year old kid in China?  Santa? 

Nonetheless, I'm glad Cindy finally found the number 
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1694 on: August 11, 2008, 06:56:58 PM »

Casey and Joran sittin in a jail
One's goin to Hades
The other's goin to hell

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1695 on: August 11, 2008, 06:58:09 PM »

Anthonys Meet With Investigators At Sheriff's Office Again

Cindy and George Anthony met with investigators again on Monday morning at the Orange County Sheriff's Office regarding their missing granddaughter, Caylee.

Cindy now claimed her mother spoke to Caylee some time after the child was last seen June 16.

Investigators said they've not been able to confirm anyone actually seeing or hearing from Caylee after that date.

After meeting with investigators, the Anthonys smiled and called the two-hour information sharing session "reassuring."

Cindy said her daughter's cell phone records were a big topic.

"Some of the stuff that got leaked out is erroneous," she said.

Cindy said she did have a babysitter's phone number and gave it to authorities. The number she said has been disconnected. She's also disputing investigators claims that no one spoke to Caylee after she was last seen at her grandparents' house the afternoon of June 16.

"I believe my mother also heard from Caylee during that time," she said.When the Anthonys left the Orange County Sheriff's Office on Monday afternoon, they had their Caylee billboard in tow on the back of their SUV.

"Hopefully the person who has my granddaughter is going to say, 'Oh my gosh.' Maybe they'll flag me down. Maybe I'll be driving around and she'll be right there," grandfather George Anthony said.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17113783/detail.html

O  M  G....so Cindy thinks her Mother MAY have heard from CAYLEE,her very much missing grand daughter during the time she is missing and her lying mama is locked up and not giving up any answers:::::deep breath::::::AND Cindy is just now coming out with this?????
::::::::::::::::::::breathing::::::::ooooommmmmmmm:::::::::::::When do you think Cindy could have told investigators about this VERY important FACT if it is true?If true it could change the whole timeline....wth!
And George....George,I think has just flipped over into fantasy land with his daughter......I....I have no more words!
:X[/color]

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1696 on: August 11, 2008, 06:58:20 PM »

Oh that Cindy has an answer to fit all of Casey's lies, eh?

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1697 on: August 11, 2008, 07:00:05 PM »

George, George, George of Orlando
What out for that Casey......

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1698 on: August 11, 2008, 07:00:10 PM »

One's goin to Hades
The other's goin to hell

neither can get there fasssst enough for my taste

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1699 on: August 11, 2008, 07:01:41 PM »

One's goin to Hades
The other's goin to hell

neither can get there fasssst enough for my taste

^5

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.