April 18, 2024, 05:14:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #3  (Read 426021 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1720 on: August 11, 2008, 07:26:12 PM »

Someone on FOX today said LE made a big mistake by keeping Casey in jail......they could be following her now, wiretapping all her phones etc.....

Does anyone think they are wiretapping the Anthony phones, have GPS attached to their vehicles,
and have the grandparents "persons of interest?"

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1721 on: August 11, 2008, 07:26:30 PM »

Article says JUNE 16, this date is not in question.  Very possible that Great Grandma did talk to Caylee on JUNE 16.  The date in question is JULY 16.

Klaas...I'm so confused on dates right now.....my head is spinning....What I want to know is this....who, give me a name and date/time...saw Caylee alive before Gp's claim of the 16th.  neighbors...?...anyone....when was the last time Caylee was seen by anyone NOT in the family.....I want to know that.

From the timeline thread:

June 12: George Anthony says Caylee was spotted by friends of the Anthony family in a shopping area near the Orange-Seminole county lines. She was wearing a pink and blue outfit and white-rimmed sunglasses.

June 12, 13, 14: Casey's friend Christine Chester reports seeing Casey & Caylee on one of these dates and going for a walk with them.

Thanks Klaas....I'd like to see these folks offer to take a lie detector test...just for shits and giggles....really....I'm beginning to doubt everythings out of the whole families' pie holes....what's up with Lee....he's been flying under the radar for a few or more days now...is he out looking for Caylee too...manning the 30 minute wait tip line....where the hell are YOU Lee?????

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1722 on: August 11, 2008, 07:27:37 PM »

Does anyone know more about Mr Baez? And where I can get some more info on him?

I found his website and I did a search on his employees listed.Now I know its a popular name but one of them had a former(maiden?) name of Gonzalez. And I believe he has ties to New York.

I hope we don't have an involved attorney too?!?! Not saying he is just my opinion.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17114393/detail.html

the problem when there is a high profile case is that the older cases get pushed to the very back of google's algorithm. They are still cataloged, but the newer stories are upfront and in order to find the older stuff (unless it is cataloged like on Taco's own website) you have to dig through hundreds of pages.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1723 on: August 11, 2008, 07:27:45 PM »

On Sunday, Casey Anthony refused a schedule visitation with her parents. Channel 9 asked Cindy Anthony on Sunday if she thinks Casey cancelled because she did not want to defend statements from a search warrant that claim she never received or made a cell phone call to Caylee's mystery babysitter Zenaida Gonzalez.

"I've got the phone records so I'm not so sure, I'm not sure what you guys are talking about. I've not seen anything from the sheriff's department and they have not confirmed anything to that. I would like to see her, but what am I going to say. What am I suppose to say? That's her perogative," Cindy said Sunday.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17161366/detail.html

she's an expert at NOT answering the question...always talking in circles

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1724 on: August 11, 2008, 07:31:32 PM »

I found his website and I did a search on his employees listed.Now I know its a popular name but one of them had a former(maiden?) name of Gonzalez. And I believe he has ties to New York.

I hope we don't have an involved attorney too?!?! Not saying he is just my opinion.

Well....with his office only 9 minutes away from where the car was found....makes me wonder just *when* Casy hired him on...and who...WHO...is paying him....glad you are on it!...Keep us Monkeys in da loop...K?   Des

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1725 on: August 11, 2008, 07:32:15 PM »

Someone on FOX today said LE made a big mistake by keeping Casey in jail......they could be following her now, wiretapping all her phones etc.....

Does anyone think they are wiretapping the Anthony phones, have GPS attached to their vehicles,

or she could have been destroying all the evidence Cindy didn't understand about in the coded telephone calls.

jail is the best place for her.

rarely does the chief suspect lead the cops inadvertently to the grave - it does happen like in the Latoya Figeroa case, but it's very rare.

+++

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1726 on: August 11, 2008, 07:34:44 PM »

George, George, George of Orlando
Watch out for that Casey......

Confession:  I've been drinking, but I'm not drukn...haha

Wenchi-poo....I'm about to join you...BRB...it's gonna be a 3 olive Martini tonight...Des Wink

Washington apples for me.  Yummy for my tummy!

I like my Martini's *dirty* with bleu cheese stuffed olives.....sip 'em slowwwwwwwww.....

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1727 on: August 11, 2008, 07:35:08 PM »

CINDY DISPUTES SEARCH WARRANT DETAILS

Cindy Anthony is disputing something in the investigators' search warrant affidavit about Casey Anthony's phone records.

"That's a misstatement," she told Eyewitness News.

The affidavit says Casey's cell phone records "show no numbers belonging to a Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez" and that there is "no incoming call" around noon on June 15, when Casey says she got a call from a private number and briefly talked to Caylee.

Cindy said she shared new information with investigators Monday about Casey's phone records that she says shows Casey really did get a call from Caylee on July 15 from a "private number." She's even claiming that Caylee's great grandmother heard from Caylee during the time she's been missing.

"We had a long conversation about that today. Some of the stuff that got leaked out is erroneous and they're looking at some of those things today," Cindy said.

"How did the person who had Caylee get your mother's phone number?" WFTV reporter Kathi Belich asked.

"She was programmed into my daughter's phone," Cindy said.

So, let Elmo get all this straight, so he can "mull it"... 

Now Cindy is claiming that Zenaida stole Caylee AND

Casey's BLACKJACK cell phone?

The same BLACKJACK that Casey tells Lee in a jail phone call

that it fell out of her pocket somewhere like Universal (where she has

not worked since 2002) and Jay Blanchard Park (where she hung out with

the two friends that say that they barely even know her)

This would be the same BLACKJACK that only works with Casey's 1 simm

card... that she has in the phone that cops confiscated?

If this ever is made into a mini-series, it is going to be longer than ROOTS

by Alex Haley!

If Casey was using the same SIM card, the phone records aren't gonna change because it's in a different phone! We saw the affidavit! I don't think they lied in the affidavit

written declaration made under oath; a written statement sworn to be true before someone legally authorized to administer an oath

Granny is an insult to our intelligence

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1728 on: August 11, 2008, 07:35:24 PM »

maybe someone wants to try the new search engine - cuil

I tried it a few times and it didn't work as well as google, but I may not have been using it correctly.

+++

Maria
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1729 on: August 11, 2008, 07:36:15 PM »

I read here every day but don't post a lot.  NH was the reason I originally found the forum.  This case sounds familiar.  Lies, lies and more lies.  I think we all know who ever was last seen with anyone that's missing is usually the person that did it.  I think this family is crazy.  Not one mention of the truth.  And no one was out looking for the little girl in the beginning - just like in the NH case - the sloots never were part of the search.

Hi Maria - I want to believe the family is in denial but I'm beginning to wonder.

I thought that to in the beginning but there stories keep changing.  I'm leaning to believe(and this is just my opinion) that they are covering for the daughter.  The death of the child was accidental and the parents are covering.  They know she is crazy.  Or the Keystone cops theory.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1730 on: August 11, 2008, 07:36:56 PM »

Yeppers!

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1731 on: August 11, 2008, 07:39:10 PM »

or she could have been destroying all the evidence Cindy didn't understand about in the coded telephone calls.

jail is the best place for her.

rarely does the chief suspect lead the cops inadvertently to the grave - it does happen like in the Latoya Figeroa case, but it's very rare.

Rob,
I agree,jail is where she should be....but has Granny does her dirty work for her by destroying evidence....we know about the washed clothing, but these people leave out volumes of information. Who knows what else they "inadvertently" did...

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1732 on: August 11, 2008, 07:40:36 PM »

Well....with his office only 9 minutes away from where the car was found....makes me wonder just *when* Casy hired him on...and who...WHO...is paying him....glad you are on it!...Keep us Monkeys in da loop...K?   Des

Des, Casey is entitled to a defense and a public defender should she and her family not be able to afford a private attorney. There is also the possibility that Baez has taken the case for the public defender's fee and rate. I would bet that is what happened, but I have no knowledge that's what occurred here.

+++

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1733 on: August 11, 2008, 07:41:34 PM »

I would also like to mention, since it was discussed earlier-the dumpster theory-is a very unlikely place for Casey to have disposed of Caylee. I can think of one or two cases where a mother has disposed of a child by throwing it in the trash with the exception newborn/birth or infant. I am not saying that it never happens, but it is very unusual. It is usually the action of someone who does not know or care about the victim. There is always the possibility that someone else disposed of the baby though.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1734 on: August 11, 2008, 07:46:49 PM »

........and then "Granny don't you remember we told you that was Caylee on the phone?"

now they're throwing great-granny under the bus......evil

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1735 on: August 11, 2008, 07:51:35 PM »

I would also like to mention, since it was discussed earlier-the dumpster theory-is a very unlikely place for Casey to have disposed of Caylee. I can think of one or two cases where a mother has disposed of a child by throwing it in the trash with the exception newborn/birth or infant. I am not saying that it never happens, but it is very unusual. It is usually the action of someone who does not know or care about the victim. There is always the possibility that someone else disposed of the baby though.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=mother+throws+infant+in+trash&btnG=Google+Search

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1736 on: August 11, 2008, 07:57:30 PM »

........and then "Granny don't you remember we told you that was Caylee on the phone?"

seemeatthebeach - it's just another family member. I say find someone not related with a built in reason to lie. I think that would go further than anything else to date.

I guess, in my opinion, it's always hard to trust the family member of an accused suspect. That's hardly an impartial view point.

+++

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1737 on: August 11, 2008, 07:58:50 PM »

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=mother+throws+infant+in+trash&btnG=Google+Search

I know it does happen Carpe, to infants and newborns. Beyond that it seems when you find a victim thrown in the trash like so much garbage it is a stranger killing.....at least not a mother. The 2 cases i can think of where the mother did dispose of the < 5year old in the trash were cases where the child had been a victim of severe child abuse and maltreatment before the death.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1738 on: August 11, 2008, 07:58:56 PM »

seemeatthebeach - it's just another family member. I say find someone not related with a built in reason to lie. I think that would go further than anything else to date.

I guess, in my opinion, it's always hard to trust the family member of an accused suspect. That's hardly an impartial view point.

my thoughts as well

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1739 on: August 11, 2008, 08:04:04 PM »

just info on the testing of trunk

body farm is a research facility where human decomposition after death can be scientifically studied in a variety of settings. The aim is to gain a better understanding of the decomposition process, permitting the development of techniques for extracting information (such as the timing and circumstances of death) from human remains.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.