April 19, 2024, 06:02:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #3  (Read 426037 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #180 on: August 08, 2008, 10:48:22 PM »

Hey Monkeys!!!
Long time no post!!! lol

OK...been poppin' in to read up on Caylee...as usual...you all amaze me with the research you have done...however....and not worried you will ban me...lol...if you all wanted me gone I would have been voted off the Island long ago!!! lol   You all are stuck with me now!!!

so back to my "however"...
however...I think you all are being a bit hard on Cindy and George. I feel for the....really deeply!!!
Go back to the first phone conversation with Casey...she was pissed off at her Mom for what she said to the media and said dont even bother coming here for my bond arraignment. Did you ever think they HAD to play the charade of supporting Casey just to keep the lines of communication open with her? George and Cindy are going through hell imho...trying to cling to the hope that Caylee is still alive and well...trying to cling to the belief that despite her flaws, they did not raise a daughter who would hide her own daughter's death from them!!! That has got to be the worst experience in the world...and call them flakey...I think they have to hold on to the hope Caylee is ok...or they just may not survive...I wouldn't!!!!

I don't think it was funny at all this morning when I saw George lose it with the reporters....I really felt for the man...I think he is at his breaking point. I had an older sister who was very similar to Casey...she was a habitual liar. My parents took custody of her first child when he was 6 months old...she just not ready to be a parent, and they raised him. Best thing that could have happened to my nephew who was raised as my baby brother. As a result...I know what it is like to watch my parents desperately trying to believe that their daughter...their princess...their first born and their pride and joy....was telling them the truth...even though to the rest of the world they looked like fools...to the rest of the world the lies were so obvious. I think we should show George and Cindy a bit more compassion. Their world is falling apart...they are desperately trying to hold it together. I am sure every night they pray they could turn the clocks back 2 months. I just can't imagine what their lives are like right now...and can feel nothing but compassion for them...and Lee also. None...not an ounce for Casey!!! But I feel deeply for Caylee, George, Cindy and Lee.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
IMurSTAR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #181 on: August 08, 2008, 10:59:33 PM »

If Caylee was in trouble by 3:00 p.m. on June 16th as could be suggested by the flurry of calls, that is just a couple of hours after Geo. states he saw them both leaving the Anthony residence? 

Yes and George claims he saw Casey and Caylee leave as he was watching TV at 12:50pm, right before he was going to leave for work.  So, if Casey and Caylee actually left at 12:50 and for the drowning scenerio to work, they would have to have returned shortly after leaving.  Casey pretending to have a job and go to work only to sneak back home with Caylee. 

I agree not enough time she would have had to have been waiting around the corner then what imediately get in the house and immediately ignore the kid. Caylee looks far too bright and was probably used to having to entertain herself. Probably take a kid an hour or so to get bored enough to decide to go take a swim by herself. Unless we assume Casey drown her, which as careless as she is, I do genuinely think she loved Caylee. She was just misguided and careless.

I do think the frantic calls are her trying to call her parents because something happen. I think the window is 12:50 to 3.

Someone on another board made this observation which I think could be close.

Casey and Caylee depart at 12:50 and go somewhere. Maybe out to cash checks who knows. At some point Caylee falls asleep, Casey stopps off somewhere to get something maybe from Tony's or Amy's. Instead of waking the baby she just "runs in real quick". She gets side tracked on the phone, checking email, getting clothes, who knows. She gets back to the car and realizes Caylee is cold, sweating and breathing funny. Maybe she starts calling her parents now. Maybe she thinks she needs to be cooled down and remembers the pool. She rushes over to her home (where all her problems go away) and puts the baby in the pool to cool her off. Maybe she even attempts CPR at the corner of the pool. Depending on how sever the heat exhaustion was it may have taken a while for caylee to expire. When she realizes she's gone she panics again and starts calling the parents. After not being able to get ahold of them she starts having delutions about how much trouble with her over protective mother she is in. She seems to be seeking male approval (maybe daddy didn't love her enough, maybe he "loved" her too much) he's also a cop so she's paniced about that. All she can think is it's all her fault for neglecting her. Everyone will blame her for being a bad mom.

It has holes for any rational person but keeping in mind this family isn't rational it's possible. From here on I can't even fathom what could have happend. And with George having seen Casey on the 24 it blows any theory I can think of. Course I dont' think he saw her on the 24th.

Just my .02
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #182 on: August 08, 2008, 11:03:12 PM »

one more comment then I have to hit the sack....if Casey is as narcissistic as she appears to be...then she probably used Caylee as a pawn to manipulate her parents. My sister did this to my parents. They loved my nephew so much, and were so worried about his welfare that they put up with all kinds of bullshit from my sister to keep her from taking off with my nephew. I used to get so furious at them...felt like they allowed her to get away with murder...excuse the pun...but they had to...to keep my nephew close and safe. And I'll be damned they were probably correct...look what happens the first time Casey takes off with Caylee. It is just so so sad.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: August 08, 2008, 11:05:02 PM »

Hi ldstlou - I'm torn about the grandparents.  Just when I start feeling sorry for them I find out something that makes me wonder how much they know. 

I was just watching Greta and the entire panel believes this is a case of homocide, either accidental or intentional.  They don't think LE can charge her with that right now until they get all the evidence back from the car etc.  They are building the case but according to them, ALL OF THEM, the direction this case is going is clear. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: August 08, 2008, 11:06:08 PM »

one more comment then I have to hit the sack....if Casey is as narcissistic as she appears to be...then she probably used Caylee as a pawn to manipulate her parents. My sister did this to my parents. They loved my nephew so much, and were so worried about his welfare that they put up with all kinds of bullshit from my sister to keep her from taking off with my nephew. I used to get so furious at them...felt like they allowed her to get away with murder...excuse the pun...but they had to...to keep my nephew close and safe. And I'll be damned they were probably correct...look what happens the first time Casey takes off with Caylee. It is just so so sad.

Yep, I agree.  Casey used Caylee as a pawn.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: August 08, 2008, 11:08:07 PM »

I can't quote from the last page since it's locked, but my point about a fundraiser was meant to stress that the fundraiser for Caylee in Daytona was for a missing child, and as many of us believe, a deceased child.  I still think it is tacky to have fun and games and Hooter girls as entertainment under such conditions.  While all of this might be appropriate for a fundraiser to raise money for an organization (Although I personally think the Hooter girls are appropriate only in Hooter's) it is not IMO appropriate to raise funds for such a serious matter in this way.  But the Anthonys are so tacky, nothing would surprise me. 

From what i heard on NG it wasn't the Anthony that arranged it it was a 12 year old little girl and her mother that has been following the case. So it was all in good faith

I don's suppose that the Anthonys could have said "Thank you, but we don't think that type of entertainment affair is approproiate under the circumstances?"  Whatever.  I really don't care to argue the point.  It's just a matter of opinion and you're welcome to yours as am I.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #186 on: August 08, 2008, 11:10:24 PM »

Hi ldstlou - I'm torn about the grandparents.  Just when I start feeling sorry for them I find out something that makes me wonder how much they know. 

I was just watching Greta and the entire panel believes this is a case of homocide, either accidental or intentional.  They don't think LE can charge her with that right now until they get all the evidence back from the car etc.  They are building the case but according to them, ALL OF THEM, the direction this case is going is clear. 

I know Klaas...I've seen your compassion towards Cindy. They have to know...George was a cop for crying out loud!!! They want to scream LOOK FOR CAYLEE!!!! Hope wants them to search for her...but their gut knows there is no shot in hell she is still alive or they WOULD be searching for her.
I think Gearge and Cindy are just so frustrated...they have to kiss Casey's ass or she will cut them off...which she did with Lee today...the wench!!! and then they have no shot in hell of getting info from her...in the meantime..the cops are not looking for Caylee, which means they know something they don't...and aren't sharing. These people are caught between a rock and a hrd place and to me it is heart breaking.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #187 on: August 08, 2008, 11:23:29 PM »

I am torn about them too, just like klaas, everytime I start feeling badly for them they do something that makes me wonder how much they know and when did they know it....
I DON'T , however, doubt that their hearts are broken over Caylee's demise.....JMO

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #188 on: August 08, 2008, 11:35:18 PM »

I am torn about them too, just like klaas, everytime I start feeling badly for them they do something that makes me wonder how much they know and when did they know it....
I DON'T , however, doubt that their hearts are broken over Caylee's demise.....JMO

I think they are desperately trying to believe in Casey's lies...look what the alternative means!!!

AND...they are still being manipulated by Casey...she is the only one who knows where Caylee is...dead ot alive...and if they piss her off..she cuts off communication. Is it coincidence that Cindy meets with FBI...says she feels good about their meetings...and Casey refuses to see Lee today?
They are stuck....just stuck. It is heartbreaking.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #189 on: August 08, 2008, 11:36:51 PM »

I'm still thinking it's a possibility that Casey was at the SawGrass Apts on the 17th ... that's how she got Zenaida's name .... she may have been looking for a place to "dump" the body there (an empty apt) since I think she was setting up a "kidnapping" plot.  That was the day she has no accountability for.  Lot's of time to plot and plan. 
I think the kidnapping plot is very likely. 
Wow, that is a possible explanation for getting Zenaida name.  Gosh I never thought of that.  SawGrass apt.'s for that purpose.  Poor little Caylee!

yeah thats too much of a coincidence about the sawgrass apts and the fact that the LE went and had a picture of Casey and they never seen her come on nobody else thinks that is a coincidence??? of all names in the world she says that one and Zenaida just happen to fill out a card? I think maybe the LE jumped the gun a little and assumed she had something to do with it i just cant imagine she really killed her daughter
Kristen yes it is hard to imagine anyone could harm their child, or any child for that matter.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #190 on: August 08, 2008, 11:43:31 PM »

Hi Idstlou,
Well, you certainly know first hand what it is like to witness a manipulator when a loved child is the pawn.  My hat's off to your parents for raising their grandson.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #191 on: August 08, 2008, 11:44:56 PM »

I'm still thinking it's a possibility that Casey was at the SawGrass Apts on the 17th ... that's how she got Zenaida's name .... she may have been looking for a place to "dump" the body there (an empty apt) since I think she was setting up a "kidnapping" plot.  That was the day she has no accountability for.  Lot's of time to plot and plan. 
I think the kidnapping plot is very likely. 
Wow, that is a possible explanation for getting Zenaida name.  Gosh I never thought of that.  SawGrass apt.'s for that purpose.  Poor little Caylee!

yeah thats too much of a coincidence about the sawgrass apts and the fact that the LE went and had a picture of Casey and they never seen her come on nobody else thinks that is a coincidence??? of all names in the world she says that one and Zenaida just happen to fill out a card? I think maybe the LE jumped the gun a little and assumed she had something to do with it i just cant imagine she really killed her daughter
Kristen yes it is hard to imagine anyone could harm their child, or any child for that matter.

some women just aren't meant to be mothers...I think Casey was way too young and immature to handle the responsibility. She allowed Cindy to do all the work...but resented the attention that was taken from herself...imho. Caylee was more a pawn to Casey than anything else...imho. I don't know if the rumors are true about running up 45,000 in credit card debt, it appears she had a history of lying and cheating her friends and loved ones. Caylee was just a means to an end to her. Why do I say this? Look at her actions over the 30 some days her daughter was "missing"...in all likelihood, deceased...what a pig. Put her a joran together in a cell...they both deserve each other!!!
I still however feel deeply for George, Lee and Cindy. They loved Caylee...that is for sure.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: August 08, 2008, 11:47:24 PM »

I know Klaas...I've seen your compassion towards Cindy. They have to know...George was a cop for crying out loud!!! They want to scream LOOK FOR CAYLEE!!!! Hope wants them to search for her...but their gut knows there is no shot in hell she is still alive or they WOULD be searching for her.
I think Gearge and Cindy are just so frustrated...they have to kiss Casey's ass or she will cut them off...which she did with Lee today...the wench!!! and then they have no shot in hell of getting info from her...in the meantime..the cops are not looking for Caylee, which means they know something they don't...and aren't sharing. These people are caught between a rock and a hrd place and to me it is heart breaking.

Yep and Casey is holding all the cards right now, just the way she wants it.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #193 on: August 08, 2008, 11:50:13 PM »

If Caylee was in trouble by 3:00 p.m. on June 16th as could be suggested by the flurry of calls, that is just a couple of hours after Geo. states he saw them both leaving the Anthony residence? 

Yes and George claims he saw Casey and Caylee leave as he was watching TV at 12:50pm, right before he was going to leave for work.  So, if Casey and Caylee actually left at 12:50 and for the drowning scenerio to work, they would have to have returned shortly after leaving.  Casey pretending to have a job and go to work only to sneak back home with Caylee. 

I agree not enough time she would have had to have been waiting around the corner then what imediately get in the house and immediately ignore the kid. Caylee looks far too bright and was probably used to having to entertain herself. Probably take a kid an hour or so to get bored enough to decide to go take a swim by herself. Unless we assume Casey drown her, which as careless as she is, I do genuinely think she loved Caylee. She was just misguided and careless.

I do think the frantic calls are her trying to call her parents because something happen. I think the window is 12:50 to 3.

Someone on another board made this observation which I think could be close.

Casey and Caylee depart at 12:50 and go somewhere. Maybe out to cash checks who knows. At some point Caylee falls asleep, Casey stopps off somewhere to get something maybe from Tony's or Amy's. Instead of waking the baby she just "runs in real quick". She gets side tracked on the phone, checking email, getting clothes, who knows. She gets back to the car and realizes Caylee is cold, sweating and breathing funny. Maybe she starts calling her parents now. Maybe she thinks she needs to be cooled down and remembers the pool. She rushes over to her home (where all her problems go away) and puts the baby in the pool to cool her off. Maybe she even attempts CPR at the corner of the pool. Depending on how sever the heat exhaustion was it may have taken a while for caylee to expire. When she realizes she's gone she panics again and starts calling the parents. After not being able to get ahold of them she starts having delutions about how much trouble with her over protective mother she is in. She seems to be seeking male approval (maybe daddy didn't love her enough, maybe he "loved" her too much) he's also a cop so she's paniced about that. All she can think is it's all her fault for neglecting her. Everyone will blame her for being a bad mom.

It has holes for any rational person but keeping in mind this family isn't rational it's possible. From here on I can't even fathom what could have happend. And with George having seen Casey on the 24 it blows any theory I can think of. Course I dont' think he saw her on the 24th.
That's for sure that there is nothing rational about this case or any lost child or person. 
I think LE has this in hand.  Hopefully little Caylee will be found soon.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #194 on: August 08, 2008, 11:52:39 PM »

Hi Idstlou,
Well, you certainly know first hand what it is like to witness a manipulator when a loved child is the pawn.  My hat's off to your parents for raising their grandson.

Thanks Sweetie!!
He is the BEST!!! Just got promoted to General Manager for CVS stores...youngest person promoted to manager of a store in the history of the company. Trying to qualify for the Boston Marathon this fall. He is the one who got the rest of us running...and handsome...he is a heart throb!!! lol Not bad for a 25 year old...my Momma done good...God Bless her!!!

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: August 08, 2008, 11:54:05 PM »

I'm burning my lovely new candle at both ends.  Good night everyone.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: August 08, 2008, 11:56:57 PM »

Hi Idstlou,

Thanks Sweetie!!
He is the BEST!!! Just got promoted to General Manager for CVS stores...youngest person promoted to manager of a store in the history of the company. Trying to qualify for the Boston Marathon this fall. He is the one who got the rest of us running...and handsome...he is a heart throb!!! lol Not bad for a 25 year old...my Momma done good...God Bless her!!!
Well aren't you a proud sis/Aunt...Good for him...your Mama's smiling down at you all, I bet.  nite
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: August 08, 2008, 11:57:44 PM »

I'm burning my lovely new candle at both ends.  Good night everyone.

Night Can...way past my bed time too.
Night Monkeys!!
Prayers going out to Caylee and her family...what a little angel she is!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: August 08, 2008, 11:58:32 PM »

Hi Idstlou,

Thanks Sweetie!!
Well aren't you a proud sis/Aunt...Good for him...your Mama's smiling down at you all, I bet.  nite

she is...thanks for the sweet thoughts!! Night!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: August 09, 2008, 12:09:12 AM »

Nite Can
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.