April 25, 2024, 01:57:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #3  (Read 426274 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1880 on: August 12, 2008, 01:25:54 AM »

Goodnight all!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1881 on: August 12, 2008, 01:29:09 AM »

Goodnight all!

Nite Klaas!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1882 on: August 12, 2008, 01:30:07 AM »

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1883 on: August 12, 2008, 01:54:12 AM »

KLAAS? You still here???
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1884 on: August 12, 2008, 04:26:41 AM »

So if Granny goofus was talking to Casey every day, like she has insisted.....how did she talk or text Casey from July 9th to July 15th?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1885 on: August 12, 2008, 05:19:55 AM »

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) -- Cindy Smith calls herself a spiritualist and not a psychic.  Smith has spoken with the Anthony family and on Monday, she spoke with investigators to say that she knows where missing Orlando toddler Caylee is.

With few clues in the search for the missing three year old, some have suggested that the Anthonys turn to the world of the paranormal for leads.

Cindy Anthony claims that her family has not consulted with a psychic.  She denied such a meeting when questioned by FOX 35.  "No. No, we haven't," she said with a look of amusement.  "It's not funny, but it is. You know there are probably people out there who have a power or a gift.  We're told that they're following up on those as well."

Two weeks ago, FOX 35 crews observed Cindy Smith leaving the Anthony home. Smith shared details of her visit.  "I told her (Cindy Anthony) 'I was gonna bring her home,' that 'she was not going to be happy, but I was going to bring her home' "

Smith claims she can "see things"  by laying her hand on a person's belongings.  She stopped short of describing these visions as those of clairvoyance.

"I went into Caylee's bedroom, but I knew before I went into her bedroom that it wasnt good. And if I go in and touch something its revealed to me."

Smith isn't  the only one with a sixth sense who are assisting in the search for Caylee. There a number of websites where people are using mind power to track down Caylee.  At BriansDreams.com, for example, Brian Ladd and a team of others try to crack the case using dreams as a compass.

According to FOX News, members of another group which calls themselves "Body Hunters,"  are driving around the streets of Orlando looking for the missing girl.

Cindy Smith did speak to Sgt. John Allen with the Orange Co. Sheriff's Office on Monday, offering what information she could to help out with the search.  "I told him he is looking in the wrong place that he needs to concentrate on a diff place I told him exactly where he needs to go.

Smith told FOX 35 that she believes that Caylee is close, definitely in Central Florida. In her vision, she says she clearly sees shoes covered with "pink flowers."   She wouldn't offer too many specifics beyond that.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1886 on: August 12, 2008, 05:29:40 AM »

Trumbull County Ohio Recorder of Deeds

http://69.68.42.167:13131/Navigate.asp?SimpleSearch.x=79&SimpleSearch.y=13

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1887 on: August 12, 2008, 05:35:26 AM »

Trumbull County Clerk

http://www.clerk.co.trumbull.oh.us/search_splash.htm

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1888 on: August 12, 2008, 05:53:18 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17161366/detail.html

CINDY DISPUTES SEARCH WARRANT DETAILS

Cindy Anthony is disputing something in the investigators' search warrant affidavit about Casey Anthony's phone records.

"That's a misstatement," she told Eyewitness News.

The affidavit says Casey's cell phone records "show no numbers belonging to a Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez" and that there is "no incoming call" around noon on June 15, when Casey says she got a call from a private number and briefly talked to Caylee. Cindy Anthony told Eyewitness News on Monday that she believes Casey talked to Caylee that day.

"Yes I do and I believe my mother too also heard from Caylee during that time," Cindy said.

"How did the person who had Caylee get your mother's phone number?" WFTV reporter Kathi Belich asked.

"She was programmed into my daughter's phone," Cindy said.

Casey is isolating herself in jail, has had no calls for a week and she's canceling visits with her family. Investigators don't know if it means she's about to crack.

"If she cared to talk with us and tell us what she knew, we'd certainly sit down and listen to her," Sgt. John Allen said.

The Anthonys said Monday they've been getting threatening phone calls and emails and, even though they said they believe a possible threat and danger to the family is keeping Casey from telling what she knows about where Caylee is, they said they're just getting rid of the threats and not reporting them to investigators.

This may be a typo but the day in question was July 15 not June 15

She BELIEVES her mother heard Caylee.  If that were true why are we just now hearing this?  How could this fact be missed all this time?  I am confused...as usual.

Soooo, Caylee is kidnapped by the sitter. She calls her mother's cell phone on the 15th and speaks to Casey for "just a moment". Caylee calls her great grandmother "during that time". The great grandmother's number is stored in Casey's phone, per Cindy. How the he!! did Caylee get access to Casey's phone if she was kidnapped and called her mother on it?

Oh what a tangled web we weave.

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1889 on: August 12, 2008, 06:47:07 AM »

Cindy stated in the Greta interview that Caylees father's name was not on the birth certificate per a mutual agreement between Casey & the father.

<snip>
"Also, Lee confirmed today that Caylee's father is deceased and he nor anyone in his family will tell that family about Caylee. He said the father never knew about Caylee when he was alive and his family never knew and Lee feels it is unfair to suddenly tell this family that Caylee is their relation."
http://www.zimbio.com/Caylee+Anthony/articles/41/Caylee+Anthony+Update+Breaking+News

Which is it?

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1890 on: August 12, 2008, 07:25:21 AM »

Cindy stated in the Greta interview that Caylees father's name was not on the birth certificate per a mutual agreement between Casey & the father.

<snip>
"Also, Lee confirmed today that Caylee's father is deceased and he nor anyone in his family will tell that family about Caylee. He said the father never knew about Caylee when he was alive and his family never knew and Lee feels it is unfair to suddenly tell this family that Caylee is their relation."
http://www.zimbio.com/Caylee+Anthony/articles/41/Caylee+Anthony+Update+Breaking+News

Which is it?

Aye,aye,aye.... they really do need to start keeping notes to keep their stories straight...
guess they really do need those personal assistants..

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1891 on: August 12, 2008, 08:02:04 AM »

Cindy Anthony is disputing something in the investigators' search warrant affidavit about Casey Anthony's phone records.

The affidavit says Casey's cell phone records "show no numbers belonging to a Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez" and that there is "no incoming call" around noon on June 15, when Casey says she got a call from a private number and briefly talked to Caylee. Cindy Anthony told Eyewitness News on Monday that she believes Casey talked to Caylee that day.

"Yes I do and I believe my mother too also heard from Caylee during that time," Cindy said.

"How did the person who had Caylee get your mother's phone number?" WFTV reporter Kathi Belich asked.

Casey is isolating herself in jail, has had no calls for a week and she's canceling visits with her family. Investigators don't know if it means she's about to crack.

"If she cared to talk with us and tell us what she knew, we'd certainly sit down and listen to her," Sgt. John Allen said.

The Anthonys said Monday they've been getting threatening phone calls and emails and, even though they said they believe a possible threat and danger to the family is keeping Casey from telling what she knows about where Caylee is, they said they're just getting rid of the threats and not reporting them to investigators.

She BELIEVES her mother heard Caylee.  If that were true why are we just now hearing this?  How could this fact be missed all this time?  I am confused...as usual.

Soooo, Caylee is kidnapped by the sitter. She calls her mother's cell phone on the 15th and speaks to Casey for "just a moment". Caylee calls her great grandmother "during that time". The great grandmother's number is stored in Casey's phone, per Cindy. How the he!! did Caylee get access to Casey's phone if she was kidnapped and called her mother on it?

Morning all .... Yes, MrsKub ... I thought the exact same thing ...

Cindy said she shared new information with investigators Monday about Casey's phone records that she says shows Casey really did get a call from Caylee on July 15 from a "private number." She's even claiming that Caylee's great grandmother heard from Caylee during the time she's been missing.

"We had a long conversation about that today. Some of the stuff that got leaked out is erroneous and they're looking at some of those things today," Cindy said.

So the nanny/kidnapper has Casey's cell phone? The lost one?   aahhh geezzee, I just don't get it ....  So if the kidnapper/nanny have the phone, she would still have had to have access to Casey's things AFTER Caylee was reported missing on July 15th because that is the last time she said she got a call from her and she was still swapping sim cards between phones .... right?  So is this nanny/kidnapper "friends" with people that say they never heard of the nanny? (as to have access to Caseys things since she kept all her stuff in a centralized place at Tonys ... or did the kidnapper find Caseys phone at Universal or J Blanchard Park?  yeah ... o-k

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1892 on: August 12, 2008, 08:15:35 AM »

Morning all .... Yes, MrsKub ... I thought the exact same thing ...

Cindy said she shared new information with investigators Monday about Casey's phone records that she says shows Casey really did get a call from Caylee on July 15 from a "private number." She's even claiming that Caylee's great grandmother heard from Caylee during the time she's been missing.

"We had a long conversation about that today. Some of the stuff that got leaked out is erroneous and they're looking at some of those things today," Cindy said.

So the nanny/kidnapper has Casey's cell phone? The lost one?   aahhh geezzee, I just don't get it ....  So if the kidnapper/nanny have the phone, she would still have had to have access to Casey's things AFTER Caylee was reported missing on July 15th because that is the last time she said she got a call from her and she was still swapping sim cards between phones .... right?  So is this nanny/kidnapper "friends" with people that say they never heard of the nanny? (as to have access to Caseys things since she kept all her stuff in a centralized place at Tonys ... or did the kidnapper find Caseys phone at Universal or J Blanchard Park?  yeah ... o-k

But she only had 1 Sim card. She told Lee she swapped it between phones. The service provider tracks your SIM CARD activity. All incoming and outgoing calls are recorded through that Sim card.

The service provider also keeps track of what phones your Sim card has been put into. Phones also have what's called an ESN (Electronic Serial Number). Everytime your cellphone is turned on, it must identify itself on the network. The Sim card and ESN are recorded with the Carrier. Your service provider will know if you're using a Black Jack or an LG.

In a nutshell, Cindy & Casey are lieing and neither of them realize how well this stuff can be traced.

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1893 on: August 12, 2008, 08:15:56 AM »

I have a question and it may sound like a dumb one to some of you experienced monkeys but ... IF Casey had cremated Caylees body with the stolen gas (and I hope to GOD that is not the case) but ... IF she had, would that cover up the smell of decomposition so that cadavar dogs would not be able to smell it during a search?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1894 on: August 12, 2008, 08:23:54 AM »

Lee cancels jail visit with Casey Anthony
Last Edited: Tuesday, 12 Aug 2008, 6:28 AM EDT
Created: Tuesday, 12 Aug 2008, 5:51 AM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- At 9 p.m. Monday, the Video Visitation Supervisor at the Orange County Jail was informed that Lee Anthony canceled his visitation set for Tuesday morning at 9 a.m. to see his sister Casey Anthony.

Casey Anthony remains at the Orange County Jail with a $500,200 bond, charged with child neglect, lying to authorities and obstructing an investigation. The charges follow the disappearance of her missing 3-year-old daughter, Caylee.

The supervisor at the jail indicated that Lee, Casey's brother, may be attempting to schedule his visitation later this week, but said he did not give a reason for canceling his Tuesday visit.

On Friday, Casey refused to see her brother when he came to see her Friday.

Casey Anthony has been in police custody since mid July. When she was first admitted into the jail, she was restricted in items she could have, including having underwear and bedding. The restriction was lifted shortly after she arrived.

Now, Casey is in protective custody at the jail. She has no other contact with other inmates and is isolated to a cell with a clear plexi-glass material over the door so she can see out.

Each day, Casey is allowed into the day room for one hour where she can watch local television for one hour, make telephone calls and shower. She is also allowed one hour of isolated recreation time in an open courtyard.

Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, was her last visitor Friday morning. In addition to canceling her visit with Lee Friday, she refused to see her parents, George and Cindy, on Sunday - just one day after her missing daughter turned 3-years-old.

For the second time in weeks, a motion to lower Casey Anthony's bond was been denied by the 5th District Court of Appeal.

Baez initially filed a petition to lower the bail on July 25, which was denied on July 30.  Late last week, another motion was filed to seek a re-hearing.

Casey Anthony is still considered a person of interest in the disappearance of her daughter, Caylee.

As Orange County Sheriff’s investigators continue their search for Caylee, forensic anthropologists from the University of Tennessee’s Body Farm are testing air samples from the trunk of the car belonging to Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony.

More on 'Body Farm' Testing Air Samples

Detectives reported smelling a strong odor of human decomposition in the car trunk after cadaver dogs led them there. They said they also found hair samples similar to those belonging to Caylee.

Cindy Anthony said the trunk smelled like a dead body when she called 911 to report her granddaughter missing.

The "Body Farm" is the name given to the University of Tennessee Forensic Anthropology Facility in Knoxville.  At the 2.5-acre site, there are dozens of bodies in different stages of decay.  Scientists study them to get a better understanding of decomposition to help police determine time of death in criminal cases.

Psychics, spiritualists assist in search for Caylee Anthony

In Orlando, a team of psychic detectives are looking for leads.  The psychic group “Body Hunters,” lead by psychic detective Gale St. John, are traveling around Central Florida on instinct looking for Caylee.

Caylee’s grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, are also traveling Central Florida looking for her. On Monday morning, they began towing a billboard featuring pictures of Caylee with their car hoping to find the little girl who turned 3 on Saturday.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7186818&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1895 on: August 12, 2008, 08:26:30 AM »

I have a question and it may sound like a dumb one to some of you experienced monkeys but ... IF Casey had cremated Caylees body with the stolen gas (and I hope to GOD that is not the case) but ... IF she had, would that cover up the smell of decomposition so that cadavar dogs would not be able to smell it during a search?

invision, I highly doubt that the gasoline would burn long enough or hot enough to cremate a body. It is enough to destroy clothing or some evidence though.

A true cremation is at a continuous temperatures of 1500 to 2000 degrees and can take anywhere from 1 to 3 hours.

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1896 on: August 12, 2008, 08:33:55 AM »

invision, I highly doubt that the gasoline would burn long enough or hot enough to cremate a body. It is enough to destroy clothing or some evidence though.

A true cremation is at a continuous temperatures of 1500 to 2000 degrees and can take anywhere from 1 to 3 hours.

Right ... I guess I used a technical term (cremate) cuz it sounded better than just saying "burned her body"     I was just wondering if use of gasoline would cover up any "body" decomp smell or would it still have like a "flesh" type of smell so that IF that had happened a dog could still locate her.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1897 on: August 12, 2008, 08:44:16 AM »

George said he asked Casey outright, where is Caylee, and Casey said she didnt know that she was worried about the family.  He said he has to believe her.  Does anyone believe maybe she owed a lot of money and someone took Caylee and then treatened the family if she told so that is why Casey is ok with it???  Anybody???

YES I HOPE SOMEONE HAS HER.
 I BET SHE OWED MONEY

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1898 on: August 12, 2008, 08:46:28 AM »

Right ... I guess I used a technical term (cremate) cuz it sounded better than just saying "burned her body"     I was just wondering if use of gasoline would cover up any "body" decomp smell or would it still have like a "flesh" type of smell so that IF that had happened a dog could still locate her.

That's a good question. Once a body is cremated, there is no longer decomp present. If it was just set afire with gas, I'm not sure. .

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1899 on: August 12, 2008, 08:48:39 AM »

Did anyone here watch Anderson Cooper last night?

I heard a rumor that George made a statement to the effect that they know who has Caylee and they are watching them.???  Transcripts are not up yet.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.