April 25, 2024, 03:38:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #3  (Read 426285 times)
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1900 on: August 12, 2008, 08:50:15 AM »

Did anyone here watch Anderson Cooper last night?

I heard a rumor that George made a statement to the effect that they know who has Caylee and they are watching them.???  Transcripts are not up yet.

I didn't ... but wouldn't a comment like that put Caylee in "danger"?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1901 on: August 12, 2008, 08:56:43 AM »

sorry haven't read everything yet, but want to make a point before I forget - you know how I am  I'll remember in three days and it won't matter to the current conversation.

I *think* I can explain the missing SIM card now.

When Casey's phone was shut down due to lack of payment - she got herself a prepaid phone. As we all know - none of these kids today can go without a cell phone for calls and texting, yet when the parent calls the call is never answered even though the phone is right in their hands 

Pre-paid cricket or similar phone - gets old SIM Card. No one remembers the phone numbers these days and the SIM card is very important. It's the most important part of the phone.

So - no Blackjack - that was another lie to explain how she was making calls. She knew long before anyone else, except Cindy, that the phone was shut off for an unpaid balance of $725 or $752 - I have seen both numbers posted. Regardless - it's a lot of money for a kid with no job. Casey needed to explain this before the LE discovered it.

The old SIM card does retain the old phone number - however there is a way to take the numbers and save them to the SIM card and transfer them directly to the new phone.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1902 on: August 12, 2008, 08:57:05 AM »

I heard a rumor that George made a statement to the effect that they know who has Caylee and they are watching them.???  Transcripts are not up yet.

Or put George in the loony bin. Who is supposedly "watching" them? LE or George, Anthony & Cindy? Is there more than one, i.e "them"?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1903 on: August 12, 2008, 08:59:59 AM »

sorry haven't read everything yet, but want to make a point before I forget - you know how I am  I'll remember in three days and it won't matter to the current conversation.

When Casey's phone was shut down due to lack of payment - she got herself a prepaid phone. As we all know - none of these kids today can go without a cell phone for calls and texting, yet when the parent calls the call is never answered even though the phone is right in their hands 

Pre-paid cricket or similar phone - gets old SIM Card. No one remembers the phone numbers these days and the SIM card is very important. It's the most important part of the phone.

So - no Blackjack - that was another lie to explain how she was making calls. She knew long before anyone else, except Cindy, that the phone was shut off for an unpaid balance of $725 or $752 - I have seen both numbers posted. Regardless - it's a lot of money for a kid with no job. Casey needed to explain this before the LE discovered it.

The old SIM card does retain the old phone number - however there is a way to take the numbers and save them to the SIM card and transfer them directly to the new phone.

Makes perfect sense Rob. Didn't Lee say he only had records up to the 8th of July? Maybe that's when the phone was shut off. So, there really could have been 2 phones.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1904 on: August 12, 2008, 09:01:39 AM »

great point .... but then there would be NO paper phone bill right? (or would they) .... didn't they say the had paper bills with numbers on it for those dates.

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1905 on: August 12, 2008, 09:04:36 AM »

I have a question and it may sound like a dumb one to some of you experienced monkeys but ... IF Casey had cremated Caylees body with the stolen gas (and I hope to GOD that is not the case) but ... IF she had, would that cover up the smell of decomposition so that cadavar dogs would not be able to smell it during a search?

invision, I highly doubt that the gasoline would burn long enough or hot enough to cremate a body. It is enough to destroy clothing or some evidence though.

A true cremation is at a continuous temperatures of 1500 to 2000 degrees and can take anywhere from 1 to 3 hours.

Right ... I guess I used a technical term (cremate) cuz it sounded better than just saying "burned her body"     I was just wondering if use of gasoline would cover up any "body" decomp smell or would it still have like a "flesh" type of smell so that IF that had happened a dog could still locate her.

That's a good question. Once a body is cremated, there is no longer decomp present. If it was just set afire with gas, I'm not sure. .

Once a body has been set on fire, it has this horrible smell.  The smell of a burned body is not one you will ever forget.  I could always tell it was a burn victim running to a code in the ER well before I got there.  A child came into the ER whose mother had doused her kids in gasoline and set them on fire.  I will never forget it as long as I live.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1906 on: August 12, 2008, 09:06:47 AM »

Yes.  So would just about anything else these people have done.

I believe in miracles!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1907 on: August 12, 2008, 09:09:00 AM »

Here's the comment on Anderson Cooper

Right now they're really worried about her safety because they say that they have an idea who has her. George Anthony, the grandfather told me just tonight that they're watching these people; that these people who they believe are behind this may not know they're being watched. But he says they are watching them.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0808/11/acd.02.html

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1908 on: August 12, 2008, 09:10:30 AM »

I have a question and it may sound like a dumb one to some of you experienced monkeys but ... IF Casey had cremated Caylees body with the stolen gas (and I hope to GOD that is not the case) but ... IF she had, would that cover up the smell of decomposition so that cadavar dogs would not be able to smell it during a search?

invision, I highly doubt that the gasoline would burn long enough or hot enough to cremate a body. It is enough to destroy clothing or some evidence though.

A true cremation is at a continuous temperatures of 1500 to 2000 degrees and can take anywhere from 1 to 3 hours.

Right ... I guess I used a technical term (cremate) cuz it sounded better than just saying "burned her body"     I was just wondering if use of gasoline would cover up any "body" decomp smell or would it still have like a "flesh" type of smell so that IF that had happened a dog could still locate her.

That's a good question. Once a body is cremated, there is no longer decomp present. If it was just set afire with gas, I'm not sure. .

Once a body has been set on fire, it has this horrible smell.  The smell of a burned body is not one you will ever forget.  I could always tell it was a burn victim running to a code in the ER well before I got there.  A child came into the ER whose mother had doused her kids in gasoline and set them on fire.  I will never forget it as long as I live.

Thanks Bearly....is that a smell that a cadavar dog could hit on? or would that burn smell cover up the decomp smell?

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1909 on: August 12, 2008, 09:13:20 AM »

Right now they're really worried about her safety because they say that they have an idea who has her. George Anthony, the grandfather told me just tonight that they're watching these people; that these people who they believe are behind this may not know they're being watched. But he says they are watching them.

Sooooo he would say this on national television ... why?  Possibly starting Casey's cover up in case they find a body?  The kidnappers found out they were being watched and killed Caylee?

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1910 on: August 12, 2008, 09:13:52 AM »

So, we are to believe that Casey transferred everyone's number but her babysitter's number into the new phone?  Even though she had to drop her child off with the babysitter in a stairwell, at a time she does not remember?  Does this sitter live in the stairwell, just waiting for Casey to drop Caylee off?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1911 on: August 12, 2008, 09:15:11 AM »

Thanks Bearly....is that a smell that a cadavar dog could hit on? or would that burn smell cover up the decomp smell?

It's a smell that anyone within at least a mile could smell.

I believe in miracles!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1912 on: August 12, 2008, 09:18:26 AM »

Well, apparently these dogs can even find deceased victims of fire.

In this picture, handler Tish and her dog Izzy search a burned down building for a possible fire victim. Izzy is trained as a Human Remains Detection Dog, frequently called a Cadaver Dog. Their job is to find dead people. That doesn't sound so pretty, but it is an important job to families of the victims and to the justice system if there was a crime. HRD Dogs are trained to detect the body's scent rising from the soil, the same way dogs find where they buried a bone.

HRD Dogs can find very small parts or even blood and may work above or below ground. They are frequently used after disasters like tornadoes or hurricanes. Many of these dogs, along with their handlers, worked long hours searching for victims of Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans, Louisiana.

http://www.jcsda.com/kids3.htm

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1913 on: August 12, 2008, 09:20:25 AM »

Didn't you ever set a piece of hair on fire or smell when someone accidentally lit their hair on fire lighting a cigarette or blowing out the candles on a cake?

It is much much worse than that.

I believe in miracles!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1914 on: August 12, 2008, 09:20:37 AM »

Makes perfect sense Rob. Didn't Lee say he only had records up to the 8th of July? Maybe that's when the phone was shut off. So, there really could have been 2 phones.

I'm pretty sure this is exactly what happened Misses..

Look, if Casey took the SIM card and placed it in the new Blackjack - it wouldn't work. Service was cut off. So she needed a new phone altogether.

There ARE two phone and the missing new pre-paid phone is probably with Caylee's body where ever she is. Casey owning 700+ dollars was not going to be getting a new accredited account no matter what. Pre-paid was the only option. I would bet Cindy knows about this phone and has not revealed it to anyone in the LE.

invision - no paper trail until that number is discovered. To find that number - the LE should check Cindy's number / records for the unexplained incoming call that initially established the first communication between Casey and Cindy from that call. Cindy may try to explain that call as a wrong number.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1915 on: August 12, 2008, 09:25:46 AM »

Or put George in the loony bin. Who is supposedly "watching" them? LE or George, Anthony & Cindy? Is there more than one, i.e "them"?

LEE told you he is running the investigation. 

+++

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1916 on: August 12, 2008, 09:26:41 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

I do not believe for one second that if Caylee was being held by anyone that the FBI would allow George to go on television and blab it to the world.  Also, I highly doubt that they would allow anything that has happened in the media concerning this family to continue.  Nothing is pointing to a kidnapping with this child....nothing.  If it is then our law enforcement is dumber than Aruba's.   Rolling Eyes
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1917 on: August 12, 2008, 09:29:05 AM »

so which is it?

they are watching "them" or is George driving around aimlessly as he said - waiting for someone to run out of a house with Caylee.

This guy is pathetic.

+++

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1918 on: August 12, 2008, 09:30:06 AM »

I'm pretty sure this is exactly what happened Misses..

Look, if Casey took the SIM card and placed it in the new Blackjack - it wouldn't work. Service was cut off. So she needed a new phone altogether.

There ARE two phone and the missing new pre-paid phone is probably with Caylee's body where ever she is. Casey owning 700+ dollars was not going to be getting a new accredited account no matter what. Pre-paid was the only option. I would bet Cindy knows about this phone and has not revealed it to anyone in the LE.

invision - no paper trail until that number is discovered. To find that number - the LE should check Cindy's number / records for the unexplained incoming call that initially established the first communication between Casey and Cindy from that call. Cindy may try to explain that call as a wrong number.

If this is true, it would have had to have been the pre-paid phone that Casey had with her on the 15th the. The one she said Zenaida called her on and she spoke with Caylee. That's the phone that LE traced the numbers and no call came at that time.

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1919 on: August 12, 2008, 09:33:16 AM »

Didn't you ever set a piece of hair on fire or smell when someone accidentally lit their hair on fire lighting a cigarette or blowing out the candles on a cake?

It is much much worse than that.

Thanks guys for the info ..... Yes Bearly, I actually set my hair on fire at dinner one time leaning over the candle on the table ... <hack,blah,gag,ugh>  my table mates and other diners were NOT HAPPY!  LOL

Thanks so much for your research MrsKub ... I know cadavar dogs are very specifically trained.  I didn't know if the gasoline smell would throw the off .... looks like NOT...schew!

Didn't think about LE checking CINDY'S phone records Rob.... you are right on!  I guess I just went from them saying there was no "mystery" call on July 15th on Casey's phone ... I guess not if the phone was shut off ... huh?  Good Catch!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.