April 26, 2024, 05:09:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #3  (Read 426431 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1920 on: August 12, 2008, 09:33:23 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

I do not believe for one second that if Caylee was being held by anyone that the FBI would allow George to go on television and blab it to the world.  Also, I highly doubt that they would allow anything that has happened in the media concerning this family to continue.  Nothing is pointing to a kidnapping with this child....nothing.  If it is then our law enforcement is dumber than Aruba's.   Rolling Eyes

Morning Lala's..... I totally agree....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1921 on: August 12, 2008, 09:37:51 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

I do not believe for one second that if Caylee was being held by anyone that the FBI would allow George to go on television and blab it to the world.  Also, I highly doubt that they would allow anything that has happened in the media concerning this family to continue.  Nothing is pointing to a kidnapping with this child....nothing.  If it is then our law enforcement is dumber than Aruba's.   Rolling Eyes

I agree.  It makes no sense to "watch" someone.  If they "knew" who had the child, the FBI would get Caylee back....especially after all this time.  Huh??

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1922 on: August 12, 2008, 09:38:36 AM »

Here's the comment on Anderson Cooper

Right now they're really worried about her safety because they say that they have an idea who has her. George Anthony, the grandfather told me just tonight that they're watching these people; that these people who they believe are behind this may not know they're being watched. But he says they are watching them.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0808/11/acd.02.html
I gotta say I am sooo sick of this...Cindy and George really are not helping anything.
Question:
IF it is as the parent's say,that Casey is probably cancelling visits etc. becuase she doesn't want to be recorded saying where and who Caylee is/with and the parent's say they have a good idea who has Caylee and they are watching them blah blah blah....Why doesn't Casey give this info to her atty to pass on to police?Those visits are NOT recorded right?Casey could end this right now if she wanted to....she doesn't want to and the parents know this.
I have to run out and get my hair did....bbl.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1923 on: August 12, 2008, 09:39:15 AM »

There really not too many things I hate as much as a liar in a missing person's case.

I posted the quote from the Dreamin' Demon site that was from Lee saying that Cindy paid for Casey's cell phone a few hundred pages back.

So, she knows the entire story about the phone(s).

She has to know about a call that came in that is from a number that shows up as just a number and not a person's programmed name. Oh, she knows alright.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1924 on: August 12, 2008, 09:44:38 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

I agree.  Lest I forget, Lalas does not make mistakes.  She buys pencils with no erasers.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1925 on: August 12, 2008, 09:46:38 AM »

How many days of head spinning before we get to the truth and find this baby? This is beyond tragic. A child has been betrayed by those she innocently trusted. All the lies, cover ups and deceit may have cost finding her alive and most likely delayed finding her remains.

The saddest part of this to me is, this child's last thoughts or words were probably "Mommy". I can't get that out of my head.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1926 on: August 12, 2008, 09:50:25 AM »

How many days of head spinning before we get to the truth and find this baby? This is beyond tragic. A child has been betrayed by those she innocently trusted. All the lies, cover ups and deceit may have cost finding her alive and most likely delayed finding her remains.

The saddest part of this to me is, this child's last thoughts or words were probably "Mommy". I can't get that out of my head.

Gee thanks for that, now I won't be able to get it out of mine.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1927 on: August 12, 2008, 09:53:52 AM »

If someone had Caylee that Casey owed money, or that just loved Caylee and wanted to keep her, what would be Casey's best response to that or any devoted Mother's?

The media has plastered the story world wide. Don't you think that at this point, because you are sitting in jail, you'd confide in an expert on such things and get help? Perhaps let those experts set up an undercover job or set up surveillance? Maybe the police or FBI? Particularly, if your beloved family was being threatened by those who had her?

If that's what's going on, wouldn't you think that Casey's parents would have been brought in on the plan, and asked to stop defending Casey publically? Wouldn't you think that they would have been asked to stay away from specifics such as Cell Phone records as a topic for interviews, and certainly not to discuss inside information they were sharing with police? Why bring up old pizza boxes instead of leaving the smell of death out there unchallenged? Why release information that the FBI was working the case? If the perpetrators know that forensics are due back anytime, that's just going to increase pressure to dispose of Caylee, because they know that all results will be negative. I think that pulling billboards of Caylee around Florida would be discouraged. Instead, I would think that they would be manufacturing stories that would draw attention to Casey's guilt, such as confessing that Casey had a bad temper or a history of bipolar disorder. If Casey is protecting Caylee, why is the story that someone has her, out there at all? Casey has been adamant about that, and her parents and family continue to keep it out there.

I would think that the face they would be putting out there would be one of resignation that their daughter probably harmed Casey, acknowledgment that the police are rightfully building that case against her, and convincing the perpetrators that Casey was going to take the fall, and the guilty person could breath easy without looking over their shoulder.

BTW: ATTN ALL MODS: There are 2 Caylee threads #4. I posted the 100 page warning and created the next thread not realizing 2nj had already created one. I messaged Klaas, but I don't know how to delete it, so just be sure to unlock only one of them!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1928 on: August 12, 2008, 09:54:39 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

I agree.  Lest I forget, Lalas does not make mistakes.  She buys pencils with no erasers.

The only time I have been wrong was when I was out of pencils. 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1929 on: August 12, 2008, 09:56:51 AM »

Well, I was dong pretty good this morning until that post.  I have to not let my emotions get me this time with this case.  I can not do this over again.  Natalee's case took more from me and made rethink all my values and ideas.  I simply can not go there again.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1930 on: August 12, 2008, 09:57:48 AM »

See I am so upset I can't even spell doing....not dong!  Dang it!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1931 on: August 12, 2008, 10:02:57 AM »

I'm so sorry. It wasn't my intent to upset anyone here.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1932 on: August 12, 2008, 10:04:09 AM »

Here, hon. Nail a few of us. You'll feel so much better! Having 2 Caylee #4 threads ought to be worth 3 pages at least!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1933 on: August 12, 2008, 10:07:27 AM »

Not your fault...we have hearts here and they get tugged, pulled and broken in all kinds of ways in this forum.  This road is just so familiar to many of us and it is hard to do it over again.  This won't be the first or the last time we cry over this precious child.  I thought I had learned to keep my emotions in line after all the roller coaster rides with Natalee, but I see I am still human....er monkey.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1934 on: August 12, 2008, 10:09:02 AM »

Here, hon. Nail a few of us. You'll feel so much better! Having 2 Caylee #4 threads ought to be worth 3 pages at least!

OK. Who started those two threads?  Who was first?  Confess now, I have bamboo for fingernails to make you talk!!   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1935 on: August 12, 2008, 10:09:40 AM »

Cindy stated in the Greta interview that Caylees father's name was not on the birth certificate per a mutual agreement between Casey & the father.

<snip>
"Also, Lee confirmed today that Caylee's father is deceased and he nor anyone in his family will tell that family about Caylee. He said the father never knew about Caylee when he was alive and his family never knew and Lee feels it is unfair to suddenly tell this family that Caylee is their relation."
http://www.zimbio.com/Caylee+Anthony/articles/41/Caylee+Anthony+Update+Breaking+News

Which is it?

Exactly!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1936 on: August 12, 2008, 10:12:04 AM »

OK. Who started those two threads?  Who was first?  Confess now, I have bamboo for fingernails to make you talk!!   

Klaas fixed it, and there's no evidence to prove a thing. What 2 threads? 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1937 on: August 12, 2008, 10:15:26 AM »

I have wanted to give this family the benefit of the doubt and I am still trying but gosh darn it!  It's getting hard to keep believing they don't know or aren't involved.  I want to have sympathy for the grandparents and know their hearts are breaking but you just can't continue to change your story every day.  It's either one way or the other....stick to a story for goodness sake! 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1938 on: August 12, 2008, 10:17:10 AM »

I should have known the all knowing monkey would be in on the cover up!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1939 on: August 12, 2008, 10:18:39 AM »

Not your fault...we have hearts here and they get tugged, pulled and broken in all kinds of ways in this forum.  This road is just so familiar to many of us and it is hard to do it over again.  This won't be the first or the last time we cry over this precious child.  I thought I had learned to keep my emotions in line after all the roller coaster rides with Natalee, but I see I am still human....er monkey.

simma dawh ya Australopithecus 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.