April 20, 2024, 02:40:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #3  (Read 426114 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #220 on: August 09, 2008, 06:36:10 AM »

The phone records should show a call to Jessie, if Casey called him, right? Jessie might have decided to stay away from reporters because he's involved and knows rather than just being noble.

There are several key "quirks" that don't make sense or are a phenominal coincidence in this case. Some have obvious answers, and others do not. I'm not considering her parents in this, because IMO, no matter what they've done after Caylee went missing, at least I'm going on the premise right now that they weren't involved in what happened to Caylee. I'm just focusing on Casey. I think it might prove helpful to look at them individually and collectively.

1. The ladder on the pool isn't accounted for.

2. Zenaida Gonzalas does have a connection to Sawgrass Apts but doesn't know Casey.

3. A flurry of calls on the 16th, but no message left on anyone's phone Casey was calling? (SURELY police have checked that!)
    June 16

4. Casey had used Zenaida's name before anything happened to Caylee, as Caylee's babysitter. She was able to take police to an apt that would produce at least a loose connection to that name.
    Prior History

5. Solved, but the gas can reported theft WAS a quirk, before it was resolved.

6. Where was Casey when her parents thought she was at work all that time before Caylee went missing?
    Prior History

7. The decomposition smell in the car.

8. She was stealing money and spending lots of money.
    Was this before or after the timeframe that something happened to Caylee?

9. The shovel Casey borrrowed from the neighbor. Why?
    June 18

10. She backed into the driveway which was unusual.
     June 18

11. Casey's nervousness about George getting into the car.

12. She told her parents she was in Jacksonville.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #221 on: August 09, 2008, 06:45:01 AM »

I thought it might be helpful to kind of divide this stuff into "prior history", "crime timeframe", and "post crimetime". I was hoping if we could catagorize it that way, we might make some sense of when she started covering-up and what and how she did that, and link it to whatever she was hiding before something happened to Caylee. Maybe putting it all together would give us a clearer picture.

I'm honestly puzzled by how she managed to come up with Zenaida Gonzala's name, connected to Sawgrass apts. when Zenaida never met her and the apt managers never saw Casey before. Something's really wrong there.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #222 on: August 09, 2008, 06:55:49 AM »

I thought it might be helpful to kind of divide this stuff into "prior history", "crime timeframe", and "post crimetime". I was hoping if we could catagorize it that way, we might make some sense of when she started covering-up and what and how she did that, and link it to whatever she was hiding before something happened to Caylee. Maybe putting it all together would give us a clearer picture.

I'm honestly puzzled by how she managed to come up with Zenaida Gonzala's name, connected to Sawgrass apts. when Zenaida never met her and the apt managers never saw Casey before. Something's really wrong there.

I was shocked that there was a Zenaida at all, and it does lead to some interesting areas - mainly - how did Casey get that name and exact location?

I said the other day that it really doesn't matter - Zenaida is not lying - Casey is. The police have cleared her and this is just going to bog things down.

I guess the police could ask for a polygraph and further clear her, but that would just create more pain for someone else victimized by Casey. I'm sure Zenaida provided a time line and it must have been impossible for her to be involved.

I guess in my opinion this is a side item and not really worth spending too much time trying to figure out. Casey could have literally chosen anyone and that person would eventually be cleared and also in pain. I do admit it is interesting, but how can it lead anywhere when the person has no correlation to the case or Casey?

Somewhere along the line - this area will be revealed by the police and it will probably be way way way far away from anything we have come up with.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: August 09, 2008, 07:00:58 AM »

From our timeline:

July 12: After they had not seen Caylee for some time, the girl's grandparents got concerned and confronted Casey, convincing her to go to the sheriff's office.

This was from http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/7/17/caylee_marie_anthony_disappearance_timeline.html

I'm confused. So they knew on the 12th and confronted Casey but never called police till the 15th?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #224 on: August 09, 2008, 07:05:56 AM »

There is one item in the Zenaida story that is very interesting - Casey said her daughter was in danger and revealing that info would get Caylee or her family hurt. I don't think the police believed her because they went public with that info. I seriously doubt that the police would take that chance if they thought there was even a one percent chance that could lead to harming Caylee or her family.

The Anthonys would have been placed in protective custody. You could look at it like this - the police have further called Casey out and although it is not the defendants job to prove their innocences, (it is the prosecutor's job to prove the guilt) the LE do not seem at all concerned that anything will transpire from revealing that info.

+++

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #225 on: August 09, 2008, 07:31:12 AM »

I'm still looking at Mr Chatt and find that his friend Michael worked at Universal.

http://hotflick.net/videos/Michael_Orlando/

I'm pretty sure this is his full name

Mike Wiederecht

Possibly the Mike she wanted Tonys number for when she was first arrested?

I can't find any that aren't bleeped out but when I first listened to the original phone call I heard Pat say "a friend of Mike Wallace" someone else thought they heard Mike Walker. Whoever he is he's mostlikely related to Tony in some way. Thought Casey did have a classmate named Michael Walker. And I haven't found where Pat went to school with casey though that's how he presents himself to her.
Welcome to all the new Monkeys!
Yes,Did you happen to see how incognito Patrick was at first?Hat pulled down,sunglasses on.Casey said she didn't know him,couldn't see his face,Patrick lifted his hat and lowered his sunglasses(and said"I'm a friend of Mike Wallace") and all of a sudden Casey.....changed...got all serious looking and wide eyed.I know I am not imagining this.
Patrick was sent there BY Mike Wallace.....for some reason.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: August 09, 2008, 07:46:55 AM »

I'm still looking at Mr Chatt and find that his friend Michael worked at Universal.

http://hotflick.net/videos/Michael_Orlando/

I'm pretty sure this is his full name

Mike Wiederecht

Possibly the Mike she wanted Tonys number for when she was first arrested?

I can't find any that aren't bleeped out but when I first listened to the original phone call I heard Pat say "a friend of Mike Wallace" someone else thought they heard Mike Walker. Whoever he is he's mostlikely related to Tony in some way. Thought Casey did have a classmate named Michael Walker. And I haven't found where Pat went to school with casey though that's how he presents himself to her.
Welcome to all the new Monkeys!
Yes,Did you happen to see how incognito Patrick was at first?Hat pulled down,sunglasses on.Casey said she didn't know him,couldn't see his face,Patrick lifted his hat and lowered his sunglasses(and said"I'm a friend of Mike Wallace") and all of a sudden Casey.....changed...got all serious looking and wide eyed.I know I am not imagining this.
Patrick was sent there BY Mike Wallace.....for some reason.

I don't know about that Karma. His brother Frank was scheduled to visit as well and didn't show up. He did have a MySpace page but I can't locate it now. Not sure if it was taken down or not.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: August 09, 2008, 08:30:39 AM »

Can someone check this out for me please.

I just tried to get info on Casey from the Orange County Inmate Database. When I enter her name, last name first as directed, it shows no inmate by that name. Was she moved or is this an error? Last updated 8/09/06 8:06 am

http://www.orangecountyfl.net/bailbond/default.asp?REDID={AD575B0E-5FA8-447E-B8CE-432A446BF855}

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: August 09, 2008, 08:39:28 AM »

Anyone know what this means? This is a new addition to the 5th district court ruling as of 8/8/08

08/08/2008      ORD-Sua Sponte                 PTS' MOT REH & APX IS TEMPPORARILY SEALED, PENDING FURTHER ORDER OF THIS COURT

http://199.242.69.70/pls/ds/ds_docket?p_caseyear=2008&p_casenumber=2512&psCourt=5&psSearchType=

sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #229 on: August 09, 2008, 08:43:22 AM »

mrskub,

It comes up for me.

List 3 inmates with last name Anthony

08034750  -  ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE      
08034160 -  ANTHONY, HARRY JR
08038494 - ANTHONY, JASPER D

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: August 09, 2008, 08:48:23 AM »

mrskub,

It comes up for me.

List 3 inmates with last name Anthony

08034750  -  ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE      
08034160 -  ANTHONY, HARRY JR
08038494 - ANTHONY, JASPER D

Thanks sleddogs. I just tried it in IE and it worked but in Firefox I got no matches to that name. Weird. Thanks again.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #231 on: August 09, 2008, 08:52:54 AM »

Anyone know what this means? This is a new addition to the 5th district court ruling as of 8/8/08

08/08/2008      ORD-Sua Sponte                 PTS' MOT REH & APX IS TEMPPORARILY SEALED, PENDING FURTHER ORDER OF THIS COURT

http://199.242.69.70/pls/ds/ds_docket?p_caseyear=2008&p_casenumber=2512&psCourt=5&psSearchType=

Petitioner's Motion for Rehearing and Appendix is Temporarily sealed pending further order of the court.

so, this has to do with Casey's request for a lower bond.

+++

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #232 on: August 09, 2008, 08:55:08 AM »

Hi, I am a long time lurker from the Natalee pages.

It seems like Jesse (ex-fiance) must be involved in the cover-up of probably accidental death of Caylee.  If Casey made those 12 phone calls to her parents that were unanswered (as per Mark Furman on Greta), I agree with a previous poster that she must have left Caylee in her carseat when she fell asleep soon after they left the house).  When the parents didn't answer, Furman said she made 2 other calls, she probably called Jesse, and he probably scared her that she would be charged with negligance or something and they decided to cover it up.  It also seems a little odd that an ex-fiance would call to say he quit his job.  Then Jesse threw off the timeline by saying he heard Caylee during that phone call.  My son is a cop, he often works side jobs at apartment complexes in bad neighborhoods; could Jesse have made a call at Sawgrass or worked a side job and had access to the records and saw Zenaida's name and provided it to Casey? I would have thought Furman would have checked that out already, but I haven't heard anything.
Welcome Iris
That is interesting....Zenaida said she went to a lot of apartments along the strip of the street.George(who used to be a cop)works in private security.....I wonder if he works security for any of these apartment complexes.Good point about Jesse....that seems a little odd to me also.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: August 09, 2008, 09:00:27 AM »

Petitioner's Motion for Rehearing and Appendix is Temporarily sealed pending further order of the court.

so, this has to do with Casey's request for a lower bond.

Thanks, Rob.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #234 on: August 09, 2008, 09:09:37 AM »

Good morning monkeys....
Today as I was fixing my morning cup of coffee it really hit me hard that today is Caylee's third birthday. It breaks my heart to know that this precious child is probably no longer among the living and makes me ill to think of her body being somewhere rotting away...... I could kick Casey's ass!!!!! She is a heartless monster, if she had one ounce of decency she would tell where Caylee is so that she could receive the final services she deserves and her loved ones could have their chance to finally tell her good-bye.I don't buy that there is a kidnapper and that Casey is protecting Caylee.....Casey is protecting herself IMO....

The only thing I find comfort in is the fact that Caylee can now have two wonderful babysitters with Natalee and Kaitlin....

Happy Birthday Caylee....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: August 09, 2008, 09:14:57 AM »

Interesting video. Not so much for content but, watch the response time of George starting at 1:25 and Cindy's "stop and think then change" response behavior

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQSLHxcQU1Y

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #236 on: August 09, 2008, 09:15:12 AM »

I have tried to put myself in Casey's shoes...I said I tried.  I kept asking myself if Casey was so stupid as to really leave Caylee in a hot car for that long.  Yes, it doesn't take long for one to overheat and become an inferno, but that would mean she didn't leave a window down or anything.  Now, knowing there was really no job or babysitter the only place she could keep her was in the car.  So it's possible that she did leave her there. The key to this mess are those "flurry" of phone calls.  Something took place at that time that would solve this whole mess.  No doubt Casey is the person that is responsible and I too feel for her parents. They have dealt with a trouble making child for a while and now she uses her own child as leverage to get what she wants.  They should have called Casey's bluff a long time ago and let her stand on her own two feet. It would not have been very difficult to obtain custody of Caylee.  They know the truth now and they are facing it with everyone watching.  It must be unbearable.  It makes them appears foolish and nutty at times.  I would suspect the LE knows by now what problems Casey has been for them before.  You have to remember this...Casey is family.  She is their daughter and regardless they loved her deeply at one time.  The realization that their own child could have killed her child and you didn't see it coming or you didn't help is a hug burden of guilt to bear. Most people will crack under it and I think that is what we are seeing happen, slowly but surely.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #237 on: August 09, 2008, 09:22:58 AM »

Good morning monkeys....
Today as I was fixing my morning cup of coffee it really hit me hard that today is Caylee's third birthday. It breaks my heart to know that this precious child is probably no longer among the living and makes me ill to think of her body being somewhere rotting away...... I could kick Casey's ass!!!!! She is a heartless monster, if she had one ounce of decency she would tell where Caylee is so that she could receive the final services she deserves and her loved ones could have their chance to finally tell her good-bye.I don't buy that there is a kidnapper and that Casey is protecting Caylee.....Casey is protecting herself IMO....

The only thing I find comfort in is the fact that Caylee can now have two wonderful babysitters with Natalee and Kaitlin....

Hi Cubbee, I can only come up with two items why Casey is not revealing what happened.

1. It's M1

2. Casey is covering for someone else (her accessory, maybe in just a disposal or a confidant) and that kind of makes sense with all this kidnapper business and all the lying. I can only see Casey covering for someone who could get in as much trouble as her and some she might love or someone she thinks loves her.

I do admit it sure looks like she was setting up someone and most likely Zenaida to take the fall - so the body must be near by and recoverable.

+++

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #238 on: August 09, 2008, 09:27:25 AM »

Good morning monkeys....

Hi Cubbee, I can only come up with two items why Casey is not revealing what happened.

1. It's M1

2. Casey is covering for someone else (her accessory, maybe in just a disposal or a confidant) and that kind of makes sense with all this kidnapper business and all the lying. I can only see Casey covering for someone who could get in as much trouble as her and some she might love or someone she thinks loves her.

I do admit it sure looks like she was setting up someone and most likely Zenaida to take the fall - so the body must be near by and recoverable.

Good morning Rob! Yes, I agree with you in that I think that Casey had some help most probably after Caylee met her demise....and if that is true then they are the only ones who can fill in the blanks as to what happened to little Caylee....
correction....Casey can , but she won't ....if her accomplice is outed, then Casey will be too...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #239 on: August 09, 2008, 09:28:36 AM »

Does anyone if if GP George was doing any security work around the Sawgrass Apts.
Granny in court stated she wasn't sure where her husband was employed, as it was a new job. I read in the Sentinel that he's had various security jobs.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.