April 18, 2024, 11:05:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #3  (Read 426026 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #300 on: August 09, 2008, 11:31:10 AM »

Caylee I hope that where ever you are you know that there are so many people that care about you!!!!!!!!!!

Very nice Concerned Monkey!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAYLEE!!

Gosh that is the face of an angel!!!!

Happy Birthday Caylee!!! We are praying for you in St Louis!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #301 on: August 09, 2008, 11:32:59 AM »

In reference to Casey refusing to see Lee during their scheduled jail visit, Cindy said she thinks Casey was not aware that Lee was coming.

Casey Anthony Refuses To See Brother

Lee Anthony arrived at the Orange County Jail on Friday to visit his sister, but Casey Anthony refused to see him.

A jail representative said Casey Anthony was aware of the meeting, and it was her decision not to see him.

bull, she knew because Thurday's visit was canceled and rescheduled for Friday... and I heard last night Cindy said it was a tummy ache - yeah sure it was.

stop making excuses already

it's really nauseating.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #302 on: August 09, 2008, 11:33:11 AM »

In reference to Casey refusing to see Lee during their scheduled jail visit, Cindy said she thinks Casey was not aware that Lee was coming.

Casey Anthony Refuses To See Brother

Lee Anthony arrived at the Orange County Jail on Friday to visit his sister, but Casey Anthony refused to see him.

A jail representative said Casey Anthony was aware of the meeting, and it was her decision not to see him.

confirms the point I made earlier...Cindy is forever the peace keeper...always trying to smooth things over...and making excuses for Casey.
Definitely a codependent family!!!

I'd love to pack this whole family up

and sink them to the bottom of

a lake, like that Passat car  Orlando LE

discovered yesterday.

They are all lying STINKING ass burglars!!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: August 09, 2008, 11:42:02 AM »

Morning Monkeys,

Happy Birthday to Caylee.

Not that we need more proof of casey's parenting skills but....
June 18, she goes to a neighbor to borrow a shovel b/c her parents aren't home and the shed is locked and she doesn't have Caylee with her?
We know she didn't bring Caylee with her to the neighbor's b/c we would have a more recent sighting.

She needs the shovel to dig up the bamboo shoots b/c they are a problem to her daughter that she left allegedly at home alone!?

She (or Cindy) can't even make up a story that makes herself look like a good parent.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #304 on: August 09, 2008, 11:44:39 AM »

I'd love to pack this whole family up

and sink them to the bottom of

a lake, like that Passat car  Orlando LE

discovered yesterday.

They are all lying STINKING ass burglars!!!!

These DOBALINAS ERRR ANTHONYS really make me sick!!!

GAK!!!

+++

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #305 on: August 09, 2008, 11:53:25 AM »

I washed her pants before cops came, because they smelled like

maggots and pizza.  It never really hit me it could have anything

to do with my granddaughter, who has been missing for the last

31 days! -Cindy Anthony

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #306 on: August 09, 2008, 11:56:41 AM »

I threw away all the receipts.

I made a trip to Tony Lazzaros, and removed all of Casey's stuff.

BECAUSE IT ALL SMELLED LIKE PIZZA, A BAG OF IT.

-Cindy Anthony

------------------
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #307 on: August 09, 2008, 12:00:57 PM »

Carpe she literally tampered with every piece of evidence.

receipts
clothing
car
pizza box
boots
God only knows what else

and

George tampered with the gas cans

how can anyone look at this and say it's all an innocent mistake?

I sure hope that someone in authority tells it the way it is.

+++

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #308 on: August 09, 2008, 12:03:53 PM »

Rob- I honestly think George's explosion yesterday is due to the footsteps he and Cindy are now hearing......

We have to allow the LE time to build this case, I think they are and that we'll see Cindy and George implicated with charges eventually.

I continue to stand with the girl.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #309 on: August 09, 2008, 12:06:28 PM »

Hello? Domino's ... this is Cindy, Cindy Anthony...

I'd like to order a Meat Lover's special... with some bread sticks...

...but this time when you bring it,

I want it in a bag, not a box.

I love PIZZA!!!!

I love it even more so when it comes in a bag! It is okay in a box, but a bag

is what I find most appealing. George is a box person, I am a bag person.

Lee just likes to inspect the pizza, and then tries to investigate where it came from

and who delivered it.

------------------
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #310 on: August 09, 2008, 12:07:44 PM »

In those 3 duffel bags of clothing....any of them Caylee's clothes?
Caylee would have needed clothes IF she was living with Casey when she moved out/fled/whatever the hell she did??

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #311 on: August 09, 2008, 12:07:49 PM »

If the Anthony's didn't want media attention they should have put a stop to it from the beginning.  No interviews...no photos...don't do anything that would cause you to be suspicious.  In other words...no comments...they would still be asking questions, but it would not be like this.   
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #312 on: August 09, 2008, 12:08:24 PM »

Carpe!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: August 09, 2008, 12:09:50 PM »

I've got to tell you...if I had reporters camped out in front of my house and following me where ever I go, I would say I didn't know where my husband worked either. You know darned well if the reporters knew where he worked they would be camped out there and asking all kinds of questions about George and his family and then George would probably not have a job to go back to. I definately would do the same thing in Cindy's shoes.
[/quote]
Someone here or on WS had wondered if GA had perhaps worked as as security guard at the Sawgrass Apts. ...... since we know the grandparents wouldn't volunteer that info, I was just thinking out loud as to how LE could find out ...... as if they haven't already checked it out.  
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #314 on: August 09, 2008, 12:09:51 PM »

I can't quote from the last page since it's locked, but my point about a fundraiser was meant to stress that the fundraiser for Caylee in Daytona was for a missing child, and as many of us believe, a deceased child.  I still think it is tacky to have fun and games and Hooter girls as entertainment under such conditions.  While all of this might be appropriate for a fundraiser to raise money for an organization (Although I personally think the Hooter girls are appropriate only in Hooter's) it is not IMO appropriate to raise funds for such a serious matter in this way.  But the Anthonys are so tacky, nothing would surprise me. 

From what i heard on NG it wasn't the Anthony that arranged it it was a 12 year old little girl and her mother that has been following the case. So it was all in good faith

I don's suppose that the Anthonys could have said "Thank you, but we don't think that type of entertainment affair is approproiate under the circumstances?"  Whatever.  I really don't care to argue the point.  It's just a matter of opinion and you're welcome to yours as am I.

I talked with the man yesterday...who said he and his partner put the event together with Cindy...they own a company called *Perfect DJ* info below...

Ac Entertainment
Address     119 S. Palmetto Ave
Suite 107
Daytona Beach, FL
Phone    (386) 801-9517
   Photo for Ac Entertainment - Daytona Beach, FL

Get a price quote for Ac Entertainment, Daytona Beach, Florida

Perfect DJ has been Around Since 1996 Previously known as we have done Many School and corporate Events around Central Massachusetts and are here to fit your needs. We have a Large Collection of music to suit all ages. Like Singing? well try our karaoke this will really get your party hopping!!. Call us now to book!!!!

He told me that he contacted the Family to offer to put this together as a fundraiser...he said that *Perfect DJ* uses the go cart place periodically to help raise funds for an organization called *Camp Augie* (sp)...a summer camp for terminally ill children...he said they only had about a week to advertise it...so they had a very bad turnout...

The man I talked with sounded very sincere and nice...he really feels for the G-parents...as a matter of fact he said he just got an email from Cindy yesterday....he told me she is very mad and upset with the media and press...on how she is being treated by them....there is more to phone call but it includes names and numbers I'm not going to post....

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: August 09, 2008, 12:10:21 PM »

And getting back to the clothing...does anyone believe GP George had a clue what Casey was wearing when she left for her non-existent job on the 16th? "she had on gray pin-stripe pants...

he was so interested in his cooking show....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #316 on: August 09, 2008, 12:10:28 PM »

Carpe she literally tampered with every piece of evidence.

receipts
clothing
car
pizza box
boots
God only knows what else

and

George tampered with the gas cans

how can anyone look at this and say it's all an innocent mistake?

I sure hope that someone in authority tells it the way it is.

TOTALLY.

------------------
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: August 09, 2008, 12:13:11 PM »

Hello? Domino's ... this is Cindy, Cindy Anthony...

I'd like to order a Meat Lover's special... with some bread sticks...

...but this time when you bring it,

I want it in a bag, not a box.

I love PIZZA!!!!

I love it even more so when it comes in a bag! It is okay in a box, but a bag

is what I find most appealing. George is a box person, I am a bag person.

Lee just likes to inspect the pizza, and then tries to investigate where it came from

and who delivered it.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #318 on: August 09, 2008, 12:13:33 PM »

I cant believe how neat Cindy still looks.  I would look like a bag lady by now.  My face would be puffy from crying all the time.  No telling what I would be wearing.  My nails would be broken because I had probably dug the whole yard up by hand.  Doesn't make sense to me.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: August 09, 2008, 12:15:47 PM »

I've got to tell you...if I had reporters camped out in front of my house and following me where ever I go, I would say I didn't know where my husband worked either. You know darned well if the reporters knew where he worked they would be camped out there and asking all kinds of questions about George and his family and then George would probably not have a job to go back to. I definately would do the same thing in Cindy's shoes.
Someone here or on WS had wondered if GA had perhaps worked as as security guard at the Sawgrass Apts. ...... since we know the grandparents wouldn't volunteer that info, I was just thinking out loud as to how LE could find out ...... as if they haven't already checked it out.  
[/quote]

I can totally understand Cindy not telling the press/media where George works....BUT not when your testifying in court. IMO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.