April 26, 2024, 07:43:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #3  (Read 426405 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #320 on: August 09, 2008, 12:16:41 PM »

I completely concur with the person yesterday who

said the HOOTER'S GIRLS at the vigil was a tacky tacky tacky

idea.

This is coming from a man who likes Hooters.

...but even Hooters, have an appropriate time and place.

* I like my Hooters in a bag. It's the only way to fly, really.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #321 on: August 09, 2008, 12:17:25 PM »

Rob- I honestly think George's explosion yesterday is due to the footsteps he and Cindy are now hearing......

We have to allow the LE time to build this case, I think they are and that we'll see Cindy and George implicated with charges eventually.

I sure hope so Nonesuche

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #322 on: August 09, 2008, 12:30:06 PM »

has anybody used google earth to zoom in on the anthony house?...well, i did abd theres a large construction zone pretty much in thier back yard...a few steps away from that is a large wooded area as well...i zoomed in further to see that the spot is very secluded...it looks like the space is being flattened for future housing development and is virtually abandoned....all casey anthony had to do was go through back fence, cross the sand and enter the woods, nobody would have ever seen her, espacially in the dark....use google earth to zoom in on 4937 hopespring dr...youll see what i mean...has anyone searched the area yet?
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: August 09, 2008, 12:30:33 PM »

I cant believe how neat Cindy still looks.  I would look like a bag lady by now.  My face would be puffy from crying all the time.  No telling what I would be wearing.  My nails would be broken because I had probably dug the whole yard up by hand.  Doesn't make sense to me.

Always, it looks like she's had a haircut and some hi-lites too.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #324 on: August 09, 2008, 12:35:14 PM »

Does anyone if if GP George was doing any security work around the Sawgrass Apts.
Granny in court stated she wasn't sure where her husband was employed, as it was a new job. I read in the Sentinel that he's had various security jobs.

no clue here, but if Cindy is saying she doesn't know where, I bet she knows exactly where... and how would the wife not know where her husband was working?

Another quirky thing Rob...Police/cops don't usually leave the force to do random security work...big step down!  About the only time that happens is if there is something on their Police Record...that keeps them off the force....JMOO

Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: August 09, 2008, 12:37:45 PM »

has anybody used google earth to zoom in on the anthony house?...well, i did abd theres a large construction zone pretty much in thier back yard...a few steps away from that is a large wooded area as well...i zoomed in further to see that the spot is very secluded...it looks like the space is being flattened for future housing development and is virtually abandoned....all casey anthony had to do was go through back fence, cross the sand and enter the woods, nobody would have ever seen her, espacially in the dark....use google earth to zoom in on 4937 hopespring dr...youll see what i mean...has anyone searched the area yet?

April - welcome!

Yes, we've zoomed in on google earth.  The problem with google earth is the pics could be as much as 2 years old.  There is some grading for new construction right behind their house backing up to the wooded area:

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #326 on: August 09, 2008, 12:37:47 PM »

welcome april

those images are no current and are only updated every few years.

I used to use a tool called the Global Terrorist Incident SAT and it was updated every 300 seconds - it's a pay feature now and no longer free, so I no longer have access to it.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #327 on: August 09, 2008, 12:40:44 PM »

Does anyone if if GP George was doing any security work around the Sawgrass Apts.
Granny in court stated she wasn't sure where her husband was employed, as it was a new job. I read in the Sentinel that he's had various security jobs.

no clue here, but if Cindy is saying she doesn't know where, I bet she knows exactly where... and how would the wife not know where her husband was working?

unless the old lying coot is getting a pension and also working - that's probably what that's all about.

pension - 3- 4 grand a month

work - 3 grand a month

total 6 -7 grand per month
Another quirky thing Rob...Police/cops don't usually leave the force to do random security work...big step down!  About the only time that happens is if there is something on their Police Record...that keeps them off the force....JMOO

Des

+++

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #328 on: August 09, 2008, 12:41:56 PM »

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #329 on: August 09, 2008, 12:44:21 PM »

i cant figure out how to post this picture of google earth zooming in on the anthonys back yard and wooded area...maybe someone else knows how...its quite interesting to say the least...
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #330 on: August 09, 2008, 12:44:26 PM »

I keep thinking about that old song "Happy Happy Birthday Baby"  Ronnie Milsap maybe.. Ok, now Im sad.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #331 on: August 09, 2008, 12:45:09 PM »

Does anyone have the FULL bond hearing video with Cindy,George and Lee testifying(if there is one)to post or can you point me in the right direction?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #332 on: August 09, 2008, 12:45:11 PM »

thank you very much...you beat me to the punch!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: August 09, 2008, 12:45:16 PM »

Is anybody watching foxnews?  They just said they are working on the theory that something happened in the pool on the 16th after the GP's left for work. It would make sense to me.  Something happened that day. 
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #334 on: August 09, 2008, 12:49:24 PM »

i agree fatcat...i got chills when i heard that, and then i thought of lacy peterson...
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #335 on: August 09, 2008, 12:49:34 PM »

Caylee I hope that where ever you are you know that there are so many people that care about you!!!!!!!!!!

Sweet......Happy Birthday Little Caylee....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: August 09, 2008, 12:49:35 PM »

The only problem I have with Caylee being near the home is...

I have a theory that Casey was trying to make it appear as if

an abductor/murderer got to Caylee. (abandoned car left for stealing at Amscot)

If that is the case... Casey would be thinking like she would perceive a murder

to think)

She would dispose her body much greater distance from the

family home in that case.

So that it would appear that nobody that has ties

to the family could have done it.

------------------
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #337 on: August 09, 2008, 12:51:47 PM »

Is anybody watching foxnews?  They just said they are working on the theory that something happened in the pool on the 16th after the GP's left for work. It would make sense to me.  Something happened that day. 

Hi FatCat

I believe the 16th is the most likely date - I'm just not sure where / what happened.

let's just say fer a sec that is the area where a drowning occurred - is this going to be pleaded down to an accident?

that makes no sense when you consider that there are many drownings in Florida and all over the country for that matter and rarely are there charges. Most DAs just leave it alone as the parents are distraught enough without additional charges, and ones the DA might not win in court.

not sure I buy this and if there is truly blood in the trunk - that would have to be more than a drowning in my opinion.

and it doesn't explain hiding the body and Casey's personality disorder.

+++

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: August 09, 2008, 12:53:17 PM »

I agree Carpe.  I think she kept the body in the car for awhile before disposal, than ditched the car exactly as you say. 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #339 on: August 09, 2008, 12:54:47 PM »

Welcome to SM, April!

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.