April 18, 2024, 02:15:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #3  (Read 426018 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #340 on: August 09, 2008, 12:55:36 PM »

Rob I agree also, I can't wrap my head around an accident than feeling the need to hide a body and dispose of it, makes no sense under any circumstances for me.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #341 on: August 09, 2008, 12:56:21 PM »

I agree Carpe.  I think she kept the body in the car for awhile before disposal, than ditched the car exactly as you say. 

and Carpe's theory also explains why she acted as she did - only when the body was found would she all of a sudden realize that her daughter was missing - hence she left the daughter with someone and that person is responsible.

Casey just acts normal until the news hits her - and it's Academy Award time.

When the pictures surfaced before the body - she was caught.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #342 on: August 09, 2008, 12:57:40 PM »

Everything that anyone has said in this family is a hint.  The veterans here know this.  Cindy rants on about safety and that damn pool....Casey was safety conscious...when has she ever really been conscious of anything?  She is all about me and no one else. 

Casey was not watching that child...you have to be on alert 24/7 with a 2-3 year old.  Casey was too busy doing her own thing away from Caylee....poor child just wanted to go swim...it was her happy place...everyone played with her and loved her in the pool.  Casey found her floating in that pool...maybe Casey had a "friend" over and was not paying attention.  Maybe this friend was in the pool with Casey for a while and it was a "he" and Casey decided other things would be more fun.  Tell Caylee to stay here and play with your toys.  Instead, Caylee wanted to go back outside. 

I guess the timeline doesn't fit a soirée between Casey and someone else.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: August 09, 2008, 12:58:47 PM »

also where does the activity on the 18th fit in, backing up to the garage, borrowing shovel, stealing gas cans?  Did she stash her on the property for 2 days?? 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #344 on: August 09, 2008, 12:59:34 PM »

Rob I agree also, I can't wrap my head around an accident than feeling the need to hide a body and dispose of it, makes no sense under any circumstances for me.

It is not an accident...it's child neglect or even worse.  Casey's mind does not work like normal people's minds work.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #345 on: August 09, 2008, 01:02:49 PM »

also where does the activity on the 18th fit in, backing up to the garage, borrowing shovel, stealing gas cans?  Did she stash her on the property for 2 days?? 

unfortunately it appears she moved the body that was right under her parents feet the for two days.

+++

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #346 on: August 09, 2008, 01:03:38 PM »

I agree Carpe.  I think she kept the body in the car for awhile before disposal, than ditched the car exactly as you say. 

and Carpe's theory also explains why she acted as she did - only when the body was found would she all of a sudden realize that her daughter was missing - hence she left the daughter with someone and that person is responsible.

right on, brotha!  that is the ticket.

i think she was just going on with business

as usual... until the news hit. it still wouldn't have

worked for her,
but in her warped mind... everything

was going to work out just fine.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #347 on: August 09, 2008, 01:05:58 PM »

Does anyone if if GP George was doing any security work around the Sawgrass Apts.
Granny in court stated she wasn't sure where her husband was employed, as it was a new job. I read in the Sentinel that he's had various security jobs.

no clue here, but if Cindy is saying she doesn't know where, I bet she knows exactly where... and how would the wife not know where her husband was working?

unless the old lying coot is getting a pension and also working - that's probably what that's all about.

pension - 3- 4 grand a month

work - 3 grand a month

total 6 -7 grand per month
Another quirky thing Rob...Police/cops don't usually leave the force to do random security work...big step down!  About the only time that happens is if there is something on their Police Record...that keeps them off the force....JMOO

Des

Can anyone get me the phone number of where G-pa used to work as a real cop....TIA....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #348 on: August 09, 2008, 01:07:00 PM »

Casey realized that she had to appease her own mother curiosity -and Cindy would know she has not seen Caylee for 31 days -  so Casey was probably confronted and then said she was "looking for Zenaida" in clubs - terrible excuse - but that's probably all she had - she had to think quick

I believe he did confess to Cindy and Cindy helped cover it up by destroying the known evidence. The problem was Cindy may not have known about all the evidence and certainly can not remove technical evidence.

jmo

+++

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: August 09, 2008, 01:08:09 PM »

Well if she followed the actions that I think a # of us think she did, she is nuts.  I suspect she had knowledge and carried that baby around with her for awhile, that's why her mind is in la la land.  If you look at her actions, her plan, she thinks she's smarter than everyone, she thought it all out, it couldn't have been an accident, but than again she tried to call her parents first, the flurry of calls, maybe she thought if they bought it everyone else would....
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: August 09, 2008, 01:08:11 PM »

thank you very much...you beat me to the punch!

Welcome to the Cage April!

Destiny

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #351 on: August 09, 2008, 01:09:14 PM »

the cops think the Anthony home is the crime scene - they have been there at least 4 times.

+++

sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #352 on: August 09, 2008, 01:11:10 PM »

Destiny,

Family of missing child has Valley ties

Published:Sunday, July 27, 2008

By Jordan Cohen

The mother is suspected; the grandmother believes in her innocence.

The grandparents of a 2-year-old Orlando, Fla., girl who is missing and feared dead are former Trumbull County residents, as is their daughter, who is suspected in the child’s disappearance.

The disappearance has been covered extensively by the national media.

George Anthony, 56, and his wife Cindy, 50, lived in Howland before moving to Florida in 1989. The Anthonys also have a son, Lee, who also was born in Warren.

Anthony was a Trumbull detective from 1974 until 1985 and left the sheriff’s department at that time.

Their daughter, Casey Anthony, who was born in Warren in 1986, is suspected of involvement in the disappearance of her daughter, Caylee Marie, who has been missing for more than a month. She is in the Orange County jail in lieu of $500,000 bond and is charged with child neglect, but police suspect foul play. She also is charged with making false official statements and obstructing a criminal investigation, according to a report by The Associated Press.

Officers said the trunk of Casey Anthony’s car smelled as if a decomposed body had been inside, and a dog trained to smell for cadavers also led police to the trunk.

The grandparents were unaware of Caylee’s lengthy disappearance because their daughter had said nothing, according to Cindy Anthony.

Police first became aware of the missing child as a result of a 911 call made by the frantic grandmother after her daughter admitted she hadn’t seen Caylee for a month.

In the first call, Cindy asked police to arrest her daughter, but made a later 911 call to say she learned that the child had disappeared after “she’d been dropped off with a baby sitter.” Thus far, police have been unable to confirm the existence of the baby sitter, even though Caylee’s mother gave them a name.

Still, Cindy Anthony told The Vindicator on Saturday she believes her daughter is innocent.

“They’re not listening to [Casey], and they don’t believe that she refuses to talk because she is afraid that someone will harm our granddaughter or another member of the family,” Cindy Anthony said.

She also appeared on NBC’s “Today Show” and other national news programs and has been outspoken on behalf of her daughter’s innocence.

“People want to focus on my daughter instead of finding her beautiful little girl,” the grandmother said. “I do believe she’s alive and am absolutely convinced that my daughter is innocent.”

Trumbull Sheriff Tom Altiere worked with George Anthony when both were in the detective division from 1974 to 1983. He has been following the case closely.

“George was a great detective and a good guy,” Altiere said. “I knew the Anthonys well, and I’m really sick about what’s happened to them.”

Altiere said he has not spoken with his former fellow deputy, but hopes to reach out to him.

Anthony once dabbled in politics. In the 1980s, he ran unsuccessfully in the Democratic primary for Trumbull Clerk of Courts.

His granddaughter’s third birthday is Aug. 9.

http://vindy.com/news/2008/jul/27/family-of-missing-child-has-valley-ties/

Trumbull County Sheriff's Office

http://www.sheriff.co.trumbull.oh.us/

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #353 on: August 09, 2008, 01:11:56 PM »

so the body is somewhere nearby - she is telling the truth there - but where??

and it is recoverable as Casey was expecting it to be recovered.

+++

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #354 on: August 09, 2008, 01:12:17 PM »

I dont think she killed the baby on purpose either.  But maybe she was in bed with someone at her parents house and the baby got killed.  They hid the body.  Then when she went to the apartments and saw the name of Zanny on a piece of paper, she decided to go with that story.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: August 09, 2008, 01:13:47 PM »

I've had one thought cross my mind...maybe Casy put Caylee in the backseat of car...not carseat...ran back in house to get something...Caylee got out of car...was behind it when Casey ran back to car...jumped in and ran over Caylee...she panicked...threw Caylee in trunk and took off.....just a thought...

crazybabyborg
« Reply #356 on: August 09, 2008, 01:13:59 PM »

Hi April Glad you're here!

If you'd like an avatar, I'd be glad to find you something if you could give me an idea what to look for! 

Something Springtime, for "April", maybe?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #357 on: August 09, 2008, 01:14:03 PM »

Where did Casey go on JUNE 16th from 2pm - 3pm.

She has to be on camera somewhere. Somebody had to have seen her.

Wherever she was, that is pretty much what happened to sweet little Caylee.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #358 on: August 09, 2008, 01:15:36 PM »

right on, brotha!  that is the ticket.

i think she was just going on with business

as usual... until the news hit. it still wouldn't have

worked for her,
but in her warped mind... everything

was going to work out just fine.

oh - she's effin diabolical - no doubt

she was going to use those pictures as part of her alibi. She would say something like... look at me, I had no idea... how could I go out and enjoy myself while my baby was missing - and people would have believed her.

+++

bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #359 on: August 09, 2008, 01:15:40 PM »

i hate to say this but i bet casey is missing a suitcase or a duffle bag...she probably thought of little Caylee as luggage anyway...how else would she move her around....wouldnt there be more dna evidence in the trunk if she didnt "swaddle" the body?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.