April 24, 2024, 09:46:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #3  (Read 426235 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #360 on: August 09, 2008, 01:17:04 PM »

I am sure cops probably already know by now, I'd think.

Through cameras.

Through eyewitnesses.

Through cell phone triangulation.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #361 on: August 09, 2008, 01:17:23 PM »

the cops think the Anthony home is the crime scene - they have been there at least 4 times.

Yeppers Rob...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: August 09, 2008, 01:17:36 PM »

so the body is somewhere nearby - she is telling the truth there - but where??

and it is recoverable as Casey was expecting it to be recovered.

That's what I believe as well.  I also think Casey figured Caylee's body would have already been found. 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: August 09, 2008, 01:18:01 PM »

That sounds really plausible Destiny.  I was wondering where the blood could have come from. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #364 on: August 09, 2008, 01:18:25 PM »

Rob I agree also, I can't wrap my head around an accident than feeling the need to hide a body and dispose of it, makes no sense under any circumstances for me.

I've had one thought cross my mind...maybe Casy put Caylee in the backseat of car...not carseat...ran back in house to get something...Caylee got out of car...was behind it when Casey ran back to car...jumped in and ran over Caylee...she panicked...threw Caylee in trunk and took off.....just a thought...

my sister ran over her cat in the driveway about 10 years ago... it was sitting under one of the tires and she got in and drove off and smashed the cat. She didn't do it on purpose, but accidents do happen - who knows what happened here ... Casey could have touched the girl with a car

who knows - I bet we will hear something more soon.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #365 on: August 09, 2008, 01:19:24 PM »

That's what I believe as well.  I also think Casey figured Caylee's body would have already been found. 

we always seem to agree. 

+++

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: August 09, 2008, 01:20:34 PM »

Rob I agree also, I can't wrap my head around an accident than feeling the need to hide a body and dispose of it, makes no sense under any circumstances for me.

I've had one thought cross my mind...maybe Casy put Caylee in the backseat of car...not carseat...ran back in house to get something...Caylee got out of car...was behind it when Casey ran back to car...jumped in and ran over Caylee...she panicked...threw Caylee in trunk and took off.....just a thought...

Ya know Des, that's really a plausible theory.  You may be on to something. I believe the initial reports of the fluid found in the trunk stated blood. That to me would indicate an injury. You wouldn't find blood from just drowning. So, if we go with the initial statement that there was blood found in the trunk, we can assume there was some type of injury.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #367 on: August 09, 2008, 01:20:54 PM »

You know if you didnt plan on having a baby and you just wanted to party and have fun then you were doing something you shouldnt be and you backed over the baby with the car, the baby you didnt really want around, how guiltly would you feel???

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: August 09, 2008, 01:21:42 PM »

Yeah, I'm still not sold on the pool either, I still think it has something to do with that car.  I bought a stinky used car in 05, it was from Florida I think it was in flood and smoked in, it took months to get the smell out of it. Does anyone know if a child seat was recovered?  Another off the wall question, was Caylee potty trained and would a dog smell a soiled diaper as decomposition?  I read on the 13th juror site that the dog hit on the rear passenger seat as well as the trunk.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #369 on: August 09, 2008, 01:22:29 PM »

Destiny,

Family of missing child has Valley ties

Published:Sunday, July 27, 2008

By Jordan Cohen

The mother is suspected; the grandmother believes in her innocence.

The grandparents of a 2-year-old Orlando, Fla., girl who is missing and feared dead are former Trumbull County residents, as is their daughter, who is suspected in the child’s disappearance.

The disappearance has been covered extensively by the national media.

George Anthony, 56, and his wife Cindy, 50, lived in Howland before moving to Florida in 1989. The Anthonys also have a son, Lee, who also was born in Warren.

Anthony was a Trumbull detective from 1974 until 1985 and left the sheriff’s department at that time.

Their daughter, Casey Anthony, who was born in Warren in 1986, is suspected of involvement in the disappearance of her daughter, Caylee Marie, who has been missing for more than a month. She is in the Orange County jail in lieu of $500,000 bond and is charged with child neglect, but police suspect foul play. She also is charged with making false official statements and obstructing a criminal investigation, according to a report by The Associated Press.

Officers said the trunk of Casey Anthony’s car smelled as if a decomposed body had been inside, and a dog trained to smell for cadavers also led police to the trunk.

The grandparents were unaware of Caylee’s lengthy disappearance because their daughter had said nothing, according to Cindy Anthony.

Police first became aware of the missing child as a result of a 911 call made by the frantic grandmother after her daughter admitted she hadn’t seen Caylee for a month.

In the first call, Cindy asked police to arrest her daughter, but made a later 911 call to say she learned that the child had disappeared after “she’d been dropped off with a baby sitter.” Thus far, police have been unable to confirm the existence of the baby sitter, even though Caylee’s mother gave them a name.

Still, Cindy Anthony told The Vindicator on Saturday she believes her daughter is innocent.

“They’re not listening to [Casey], and they don’t believe that she refuses to talk because she is afraid that someone will harm our granddaughter or another member of the family,” Cindy Anthony said.

She also appeared on NBC’s “Today Show” and other national news programs and has been outspoken on behalf of her daughter’s innocence.

“People want to focus on my daughter instead of finding her beautiful little girl,” the grandmother said. “I do believe she’s alive and am absolutely convinced that my daughter is innocent.”

Trumbull Sheriff Tom Altiere worked with George Anthony when both were in the detective division from 1974 to 1983. He has been following the case closely.

“George was a great detective and a good guy,” Altiere said. “I knew the Anthonys well, and I’m really sick about what’s happened to them.”

Altiere said he has not spoken with his former fellow deputy, but hopes to reach out to him.

Anthony once dabbled in politics. In the 1980s, he ran unsuccessfully in the Democratic primary for Trumbull Clerk of Courts.

His granddaughter’s third birthday is Aug. 9.

http://vindy.com/news/2008/jul/27/family-of-missing-child-has-valley-ties/

Trumbull County Sheriff's Office

http://www.sheriff.co.trumbull.oh.us/

Sled Dog...THANKS!   You Rock Wink

Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #370 on: August 09, 2008, 01:22:56 PM »

I could see that happening, Des.

It happened last week... a lady backed out and ran

over her elderly mother. It happens a bunch actually.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #371 on: August 09, 2008, 01:23:25 PM »

ya now Klaas, if Casey thought it would be recovered, it must be in an accessible place and relatively easy to find.

+++

bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #372 on: August 09, 2008, 01:23:37 PM »

crazybaby thats really nice of you to give me an avatar....a red rose would be so nice...thank you...
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: August 09, 2008, 01:24:59 PM »

i hate to say this but i bet casey is missing a suitcase or a duffle bag...she probably thought of little Caylee as luggage anyway...how else would she move her around....wouldnt there be more dna evidence in the trunk if she didnt "swaddle" the body?
Hi April!  - I think this is very possible!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #374 on: August 09, 2008, 01:25:28 PM »

in my opinion there are two types of cases

no body - no case

and

those that want to body found

Casey seems to want the body found by her own actions before she came under scrutiny. She was indeed setting up some sort of hodge podge of an alibi.

+++

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #375 on: August 09, 2008, 01:25:29 PM »

caylee marie anthony case - birthday 8.9.2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oZjl9IXDsg

------------------
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: August 09, 2008, 01:25:37 PM »

New Call Released

Also, the Orange County Jail released a new phone call between Caylee Anthony's mother, Casey, and her brother Lee.

"Hey Case," Lee Anthony said.

"Hey, I need a favor," Casey Anthony said.

"Sure," Lee Anthony said.

"Can you get a hold of Jose and have him come see me as soon as he can, like today at some point?" Casey Anthony said.

"Yeah, let me give him a call," Lee Anthony said.

"Yeah, if you could do that, I would greatly appreciate it," Casey Anthony said. "You know, give my love obviously but I only have a minute to talk so…"

"OK, yeah, I'll do that right now," Lee Anthony said.

"OK, I appreciate that," Casey Anthony said.

"All right, love you," Lee Anthony said.

"Love you too," Casey Anthony said.

I must have missed the part where Casey asks if there's any word on Caylee yet.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: August 09, 2008, 01:29:52 PM »

ya now Klaas, if Casey thought it would be recovered, it must be in an accessible place and relatively easy to find.

Yep.  I'm thinking out in the woods but not buried deep.  I think she borrowed the shovel but found out it was too hard to dig deep.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #378 on: August 09, 2008, 01:29:56 PM »

You know, give my love too"  My gosh, doesnt that just tell it all!!!

bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #379 on: August 09, 2008, 01:30:02 PM »

every time i hear casey anthonys voice, i cringe inside....is it just me or do all her words just run together? virtually inaudable, if not for the caption i wouldnt understand a word of what shes saying.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.