April 19, 2024, 09:24:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #3  (Read 426107 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #60 on: August 08, 2008, 07:12:17 PM »

Hey Carpe,  Id like to invite you to a Kiss concert.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #61 on: August 08, 2008, 07:12:56 PM »

I've got to go fix dinner............Klaas, I'm handing off the avi baton to you in this relay!! 

BBL~!

wait a sec -what are you having?

I have an invite for burgers without buns - so I thought I might ask...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: August 08, 2008, 07:14:31 PM »

More stupid talk ..... I assume she is "joking" and calling this man her b/f   She sure sounds like a grieving mother that is out looking for Zanny!  huh?

www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing ____ (Casey- mom)

Jul 5 2008 10:09 AM

ha. you son of a bitch! i f***ing love you mark. i'll call you later. my boyfriend is coming back home today!!!! you have NOOOOO idea how happy i am
Smile
miss you hunny.

Wasn't Casey's boyfriend Tony? Where was he? She cooked dinner for him and his roommate July 4th....short trip if he went anywhere

Yes, seeme that's what I thought at first too but this guy is in the Marines and was coming home...I believe she was calling him her b/f

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
crazybabyborg
« Reply #63 on: August 08, 2008, 07:15:44 PM »

I've got to go fix dinner............Klaas, I'm handing off the avi baton to you in this relay!! 

BBL~!

Pork Chops on the grill, rice, asparagus, and pineapple cheese casserole, and corn on the cob. C'mon over!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #64 on: August 08, 2008, 07:16:35 PM »

I also don't think the shovel was used to break into the shed for a couple reasons.
1) She'd leave marks on the shovel that the neighbor would identify
2) There would be marks on the Shed
3) She barrowed it on the 18 the gas isn't stolen until the 22-23.

What can you use a Shovel for?
1) Diging a hole
2) Prying up something (A weight to put on something to keep it in the water)

What can you use Gas for?
1) Burn something
2) Disguise something (change the smell of something, attempt to wash something off)
3) For a vechicle (car or boat)

Yep, I agree. 

One note- That is when George SAID the gas was stolen.

This man could not find his wink with blueprints, a magnifying glass and a spotlight.

The dude, is wicked insipid.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #65 on: August 08, 2008, 07:16:38 PM »

Hey Carpe,  Id like to invite you to a Kiss concert.

I just saw Foreigner and Brian Adams - and had back stage passes...saw him in Florida...

I would love to post some pics... but I have my haters, so I don't want my face being made into Baby Shango LOL

and Brian was in town (here) yesterday and I met him again - he's a good guy.

+++

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: August 08, 2008, 07:18:07 PM »

I also don't think the shovel was used to break into the shed for a couple reasons.
1) She'd leave marks on the shovel that the neighbor would identify
2) There would be marks on the Shed
3) She barrowed it on the 18 the gas isn't stolen until the 22-23.

What can you use a Shovel for?
1) Diging a hole
2) Prying up something (A weight to put on something to keep it in the water)

What can you use Gas for?
1) Burn something
2) Disguise something (change the smell of something, attempt to wash something off)
3) For a vechicle (car or boat)

Gas also distroys DNA

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
IMurSTAR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #67 on: August 08, 2008, 07:18:14 PM »

nothing on domingo guterre, other than WebSleuths talking about the same site.

I think the point LE is making about thomas.franck@events.universal.com
is it's not a domain of Universal's ......which Casey insisted she worked for them.

IMO

I was thinking it would also depend on how LE GOT the emails. Did they reply to the email. Or did LE copy down something from something LEE printed off. If so then they could have written any part of it down wrong. I agree casey doesn't work for universial studio's but if you could figure out what eventsuniversal.com DOES you might find out she works for them. Which she may in her mind believe is universal.

Everything for Casey is half truths. I had a boyfriend just like her. Everything he said had the ring of truth to it, it could be percieved as true..
Him: Oh honey I work for univeral.
Me: (thinking you worked at universal studios before so you must be talking about universal studios)
Him: Well that's your own fault for thinking that I said I work for Universal and that's the truth..

Whatever it was that he had, she has too.

Just my .02
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #68 on: August 08, 2008, 07:18:33 PM »

BBL~!

Pork Chops on the grill, rice, asparagus, and pineapple cheese casserole, and corn on the cob. C'mon over!

I'll be right over, but is there enough for Always1, Carpe and Klaas and everyone else... if not, I'm still coming

+++

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: August 08, 2008, 07:18:56 PM »

Carpe, I really meant a kiss contest.....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: August 08, 2008, 07:20:43 PM »

Does anyone else find it odd that Casey is so money hungry YET she has not pinned a daddy and filed for child support?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #71 on: August 08, 2008, 07:21:39 PM »

More stupid talk ..... I assume she is "joking" and calling this man her b/f   She sure sounds like a grieving mother that is out looking for Zanny!  huh?

ha. you son of a bitch! i f***ing love you mark. i'll call you later. my boyfriend is coming back home today!!!! you have NOOOOO idea how happy i am
Smile
miss you hunny.

Wasn't Casey's boyfriend Tony? Where was he? She cooked dinner for him and his roommate July 4th....short trip if he went anywhere

Yes, seeme that's what I thought at first too but this guy is in the Marines and was coming home...I believe she was calling him her b/f

Thanks invision for clearing that up for me!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #72 on: August 08, 2008, 07:22:32 PM »

LOL! Blonde

I could see her at a KISS CONCERT. 

Carp My Daughter made me go to a kiss concert .I went because I'm a good Mom and Arowsmith was playing with them.
Also I have them boots I posted.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #73 on: August 08, 2008, 07:23:11 PM »

I just called TJ to see if he was going to be on NG tonight... went straight to his mail box... he'll call back when he sees he has a missed call.

so, we have NG and Girdle tonight.

Hopefully Furman will eventually take that show over or at least get a chance to say something...

+++

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: August 08, 2008, 07:23:45 PM »

I could be wrong but I don't see this girl burying/digging up a body one or more times. She may have gotten the shovel to do just that and chickened out. I had to bury a goat last year. Now I'm a big girl I buck 100lb bales. But I had an extremely hard time lifting/moving her (the goat was only 45lbs) because of the weight and size/aquardness. By the time the hole was dug, no more than 2 hours, she already smelled bad enough to make you sick. I have a feeling Caylee will be found in a waterway. She obviously loved to swim and to Casey that was probably some sick demented last swim for caylee.

The boots and shoes had the dirt on them from when she took Caylee out, that's where the dirt came from. The reason they where not picked up by LE is they where thrown out. GM couldn't wash them so away they went..

According to Cindy, LE took the boots and shoes with the car.

http://www.wesh.com/video/index.html

Hmm... Then why where they not on the warrant... Think she's in Anthonyland again..

The warrant only lists the things they picked up that day. The shoes and boots were in the car when they impounded it. All she took out was the clothing.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: August 08, 2008, 07:25:42 PM »

Smile
miss you hunny.

Thanks invision for clearing that up for me!

Yeppers .... I just posted it cuz she states LOVES him and she is SO HAPPY HE IS COMING HOME and her baby is MISSING!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #76 on: August 08, 2008, 07:26:43 PM »

Does anyone else find it odd that Casey is so money hungry YET she has not pinned a daddy and filed for child support?

HELLO

YES, THIS IS A HUGE ISSUE AND I HAVE BEEN WONDERING ABOUT THIS SINCE DAY TWO

who be da baba daddy

I can't get this song outta my mind and when ever I see Casey - it just starts playing in my head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R4rhY3qZ8

+++

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #77 on: August 08, 2008, 07:27:50 PM »

Casey wrote on her friends(Marky Mark) page:

Mar 24 2008 9:07 PM

congrats on the win. glad you're doing well, hun.
i'm good. just considering a lot of changes.

Smile
miss you hunny.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: August 08, 2008, 07:32:06 PM »

Mar 24 2008 9:07 PM

congrats on the win. glad you're doing well, hun.
i'm good. just considering a lot of changes.

HHHUUUMMMM ..... End of March considering a lot of changes ... middle of June your baby is missing .........

Yes, Karma ... I saw that too

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #79 on: August 08, 2008, 07:37:28 PM »

let's say Casey just got 500 a month in child support - that's really nothing, but I'm just using the very lowest end.

that would be 6000 a year - CASH

that's a lot of money to say no to....especially for a girl that doesn't have a job and has a daughter her mother and father is paying the majority of the bills for.

she lives at home and her daughter lives there also.

so this is just free money.

I have never seen a woman that didn't want child support - so there has to be more to this than anyone knows.

and why would a sexual crimes worker be at the house 'repairing a relationship that was off the tracks" and who was that in reference to?

there is something totally missing here in my opinion

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.