April 16, 2024, 12:04:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #3  (Read 425916 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: August 09, 2008, 11:09:26 PM »

unless the timeline on here changed, ive got the car picked up on the 17th of July by Sheriffs office.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: August 09, 2008, 11:09:49 PM »

Burger King = blue roof.

Papa John's right next to Amscot.

MORE FRIGGIN' PIZZA! What is it with this case?

Thinking she bought the pizza the day she abandoned the car to help cover up the smell?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
IMurSTAR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #682 on: August 09, 2008, 11:10:35 PM »

Anyone look at the water way that is South of the Amcot it's called Econlockhatchee River.. Here is some pics and info from wiki:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Econlockhatchee_River

Just my .02
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: August 09, 2008, 11:10:40 PM »

Just thinking outloud here:

June 16th 12:30pm -  is the last time anyone has seen Caylee.  It's also the last time that Casey was at the house prior to July 15th when Cindy tracked her down after finding out about the car.

June 16th - flurry of 1 minute unanswered phone calls from Casey's cell phone to her parents and 2 other people at around 3pm then again around 6pm.

IMO - Caylee died either in the car or pool on June 16th and Casey has been hiding it ever since.   

June 18th - Casey backs into the garage and borrows a shovel for an hour from the next door neighbor

June 20th - Casey is seen partying at Fusion Ultralounge

June 22 or so (this date could be wrong) - George claims that someone breaks into the shed and steals 2 gas cans and approx $50 worth of gas.

June 24th - Casey stops by the house without Caylee and doesn't want her dad to look in the trunk.  George looks anyway and sees the 2 gas cans.  Casey admits to taking them.

June 27th - the car is abandoned at the Amscot parking lot

June 30th - the car is towed from the Amscot parking lot

July 4th - Casey is at boyfriend Tony's house cooking him dinner without Caylee

July 7th (or so) - Casey's friend Amy goes on vacation and let's Casey use her car while she is gone - she will be gone about a week:

Amy Huizenga Facebook
http://es.facebook.com/people/Amy_Huizenga/501759499

Amy Huizenga wrote
at 11:38pm on July 15th, 2008
A person who I thought was my friend stole money one night while I was sleeping and made up a story about how I got up in my sleep and put money away for the trip I was going on (I got back today, it was a great trip!). I bought that, she's my friend, but after today I know it was her. I let her use my car while I was gone and my check book was in there. Account cleared out. Hopefully I'll be able to get that back... but yeah... overall... about a grand. Which isn't even the worst (for me it is...) apparently her kid has been missing for a month. She claims the nanny stole her and was too afraid to tell her mom. So, as bad as all this is, there is a little girl out there (hopefully) that I'm way worried about.

Anyway, how are you?
http://www.facebook.com/wall.php?id=...706c1ad283c120

July 15th - Cindy Anthony finds out the car was abandoned and towed.  Cindy finds out from Amy where Casey is.  Cindy picks up Casey and picks up the car. 

July 16th - Casey Anthony is arrested

IMO - Caylee Anthony died on June 16th either due to neglect or intentionally while in the care of her mother Casey.  Casey has "lost it".  Casey's family (Cindy,George and Lee) are in denial. 

thats the way I understand it Klaas except when did Caylee and casey visit the great grandfather of Caylee? Thought that was after the 18th?!

I also took it after listening to Greta's show tonight that when Cindy washed the pants, she hadn't even gotten ahold of Casey yet and did not know her granddaughter was missing at that point.

Listened to the 911 tape again....the third. Cindy does say repeatedly that Caylee was kidnapped...the babysitter stole her...that was her belief at the time. It IS possible she mentioned the car smelling was to get the police there faster...don't yell at me...lol..it IS possible.

I am just not buying the decomp in the car yet. George saw the trunk open on the 24th and it was fine. If there was evidence of Caylee in the trunk...I just don't see her leaving the car abandoned in the open...and having her bf pick her up so he knows where the car is also.

I can't figure it out at all...but not so sure the gas cans or shovel had anything to do with Caylee's dissappearance. And are the police tracking her where abouts through her cell phone calls? If they believe Caylee is gone...I hope they are tracking her motions by the cell like they did with the mother who claimed her son was stolen from his bed and then committed suicide after Nancy Grace's show...can't remember her name,.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #684 on: August 09, 2008, 11:11:00 PM »

Just watched Cindy in the bond hearing, man was she defensive!!  No wonder Casey didn't get a lower bond.  The judge couldn't trust anyone to tell her no!  Anyway, I thought it interesting that Cindy said Casey has a friend that is a private detective.  Wonder who that could be.  She also said that Lauren, then Jesse watched Caylee after she was born while Casey was working.  Cindy thought at the time that Jesse was the father.  Casey is outrageous in her lies.  She doesn't care who she hurts.  i wonder why Jesse still even gives her the time of day.  But it sounds like Lauren and Jesse were boyfriend girlfriend at that time?  Or was it Lauren and Jeff Hopkins.  There is some weird lie in there about Lauren finding Zeinada to be nanny to Jeff's child and Caylee?  I don't quite understand that.  Was Casey even really working?
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: August 09, 2008, 11:11:08 PM »

from watching those bond hearings, I would be scared shitless, the way the laws are written to protect are very screwy to me.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #686 on: August 09, 2008, 11:11:45 PM »

So, Klaasend, when she made the flurry of phone calls to her family, did she tell them then or what do you think she was doing???

The flurry of calls were all UNANSWERED so she wasn't able to get ahold of anyone.  If she had we probably wouldn't all be talking about it right now. 

Yes the phone calls were unanswered. Cindy seems to say days would go by when she might only get a text from Casey, not always a call so for a "flurry" of calls to take place something must have happened there and then. When those calls to place Casey was calling for help, MO. Did she find Caylee dead in the car when she woke-up after a night partying?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #687 on: August 09, 2008, 11:11:55 PM »

If Caylee died in the pool and Casey found her...maybe Casey has just totally flipped.  Maybe I should give her the benefit of the doubt here and think she's in a mental breakdown of some sort.  Her idea of reality doesn't exist in any dimension.  Maybe she can't tell them what happened because she doesn't have any reality. Heck! I am not making any sense.  Going back to my corner.   Rolling Eyes

makes sense to me...she flipped out and is blocking the whole incident from her mind.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #688 on: August 09, 2008, 11:12:33 PM »

Burger King = blue roof.

Wouldn't that be something... if she bought it and was recorded on cams?

It wouldn't surprise me... this case has been a freak show.

Thinking she bought the pizza the day she abandoned the car to help cover up the smell?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
IMurSTAR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #689 on: August 09, 2008, 11:13:04 PM »

Burger King = blue roof.

Thanks Carpe.

Dunno about cover up Invision, but I wouldn't doubt that's where the pizza come from.. They sell it by the bag right?

Just my .02
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #690 on: August 09, 2008, 11:13:30 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoNN2ndl85A

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #691 on: August 09, 2008, 11:14:08 PM »

On Greta just now the 911 call played did seem to say it was made on the 15th. I am confused....they are confused......it must have really been placed on the 16th after picking up the car.

15 of july, police take possesion of caseys car...
doesn't the detective in this video say the
Anthony's picked up their car on the 16th or am I loosing my sense of hearing?

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7039465&version=1&locale=EN-US
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #692 on: August 09, 2008, 11:14:37 PM »

I said this the other day and I mean it..

Someone needs to go to that jail and shake the crap out of Casey until she admits what she did with Caylee. 

I have to admit - I'm starting to get concerned. Maybe it's just because it's the weekend, but doesn't the LE work weekends?
I would have thought that as soon as the DNA was back and confirmed a dead body from the forensics on the hair, they would have confronted Casey - so, what's the hold up??

DNA has been back for several days - so, what's the hold up?

Casey can not be questioned without her attorney present - but even so, that is not reason not to confront her and try to get a confession.

I'm sure the DNA and lab tests have been checked twice by now.

This must be a strategy I am not familiar with.

I read in one of the newspapers that they are doing a new DNA test on the samples of the stain.  The new DNA test can tell if it's body fluids from a dead body and not just human and who.  Maybe that's what they are waiting for?  Maybe they already have Caylee's dna but they want to prove Caylee was dead and in the car?

no doubt you are on of the most informed people on the net - I []i]could[/i] read that a bit differently.

could be that results were not at all what we expected or they need to check again as they didn't come back backing a theory.

There is also the possibility that the FBI is still not using the advanced techniques of Interpol and Scotland Yard and this stuff needs to be tripled checked. Even with those techniques - it's not a total lock as proven in Maddie's case.

I think the theory is pretty much established that Caylee was dead and in the car - rightly or wrong, but that's the theory.

one last point - the stain would be the focal point and not the hair. The stain would be the most interesting to the LE. However, in an older car - I would expect all kinds of stains in the trunk... but not chocolate.

In order for the LE to zero in on any stain, it would have to meet several characteristics - color, texture, and not extremely old.

They are not interested in a stain that looks like oil or cooking grease from a grill from a cookout - it had to have some certain characteristics to even get them moving in a specific direction.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #693 on: August 09, 2008, 11:15:02 PM »

the detective does say the 15th and 16th but everything ive seen says the 30th...it crazy..
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #694 on: August 09, 2008, 11:15:13 PM »

Ok, what if.......Casey has been dependent on her family from day 1.  Her mom said she had alway s lived there.  Then the baby gets killled, she tries and tries to call them but cant get them so she just says screw them (sorry Klaasend) I can handle this myself.  Then she just shuts down in her mind.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: August 09, 2008, 11:18:26 PM »

ldstlou wrote
thats the way I understand it Klaas except when did Caylee and casey visit the great grandfather of Caylee? Thought that was after the 18th?!
f
I uderstood Cindy to say she and Caylee visited the GGF on Fathers day 6/15. Originally she had thought it was the 8th but when she saw the video she was reminded it was the 15th.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: August 09, 2008, 11:18:31 PM »

no doubt you are on of the most informed people on the net - I []i]could read that a bit differently.

could be that results were not at all what we expected or they need to check again as they didn't come back backing a theory.

There is also the possibility that the FBI is still not using the advanced techniques of Interpol and Scotland Yard and this stuff needs to be tripled checked. Even with those techniques - it's not a total lock as proven in Maddie's case.

I think the theory is pretty much established that Caylee was dead and in the car - rightly or wrong, but that's the theory.

one last point - the stain would be the focal point and not the hair. The stain would be the most interesting to the LE. However, in an older car - I would expect all kinds of stains in the trunk... but not chocolate.

In order for the LE to zero in on any stain, it would have to meet several characteristics - color, texture, and not extremely old.

They are not interested in a stain that looks like oil or cooking grease from a grill from a cookout - it had to have some certain characteristics to even get them moving in a specific direction. [/i]

I haven't heard George OR Cindy try to explain the stain away ....  Has anyone else heard an explination/excuse for that?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: August 09, 2008, 11:18:36 PM »

If Caylee died in the pool and Casey found her...maybe Casey has just totally flipped.  Maybe I should give her the benefit of the doubt here and think she's in a mental breakdown of some sort.  Her idea of reality doesn't exist in any dimension.  Maybe she can't tell them what happened because she doesn't have any reality. Heck! I am not making any sense.  Going back to my corner.   Rolling Eyes

Yep, Casey has "lost it" and her family is in denial.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #698 on: August 09, 2008, 11:18:38 PM »

Well, that would make Lee's statment that Casey is being as truthful as she can right now make sense...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: August 09, 2008, 11:20:36 PM »

Thanks Rob I was wondering about that.  I still have a hard time grasping how we could get a time of death from a blood swab...does that make sense??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.