March 28, 2024, 07:45:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #3  (Read 425170 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #740 on: August 10, 2008, 12:19:42 AM »

Night Rob!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: August 10, 2008, 12:21:56 AM »

good nite Rob
crazybabyborg
« Reply #742 on: August 10, 2008, 12:24:48 AM »

CBB on Cindy's bond hearing I am sure I heard her say George picked up the car on the 16th, but who can believe her at this point.  I think they had there suspions at that point and were in damage control mode, that was Aug 5th and they aint no fools, just have a bad daughter.

The 9-1-1 calls (audios and transcripts) I put in the thread were copied from Orlando local news sited and were dated the 15th. I had to go to various sites to get the transcripts, and all were marked the 15th.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: August 10, 2008, 12:26:23 AM »

Cindy is all screwed up with dates.  Gotta go to work now.  I'll look at it with fresh eyes in the afternoon.  Good nite all.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #744 on: August 10, 2008, 12:27:48 AM »

Between Cindy's "mis-statements" and the typos that LE have made, it's hard to nail down specifics in anything!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: August 10, 2008, 12:32:00 AM »

If there's a possibility that Caylee was put into a dumpster, they need to check the landfills ASAP
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #746 on: August 10, 2008, 12:32:41 AM »

CBB, you have monkey mail.   

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #747 on: August 10, 2008, 12:33:29 AM »

Fingers crossed. I hope the lighting and the angle was right.

bro, I noticed something from the other pics (I just checked) the cameras are aimed toward the parking lot on the left and the one on the side (pictured here as the camera facing the back and the side of the building) are not aimed at that dumpster.

They cover the parking lot and are limited due to the swivel of the support arm.

This could get complicated and all of the lot is not covered.

in short - the entire lots is not covered, but the main areas of interest to Amscot are covered. Such as; side drive way, doors, and main parking lot.

Wonder "where" in that Amscot parking lot the car was abandoned!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: August 10, 2008, 12:39:53 AM »

Carpe ... maybe you found the smoking gun .... hey stranger things have happened!

Carpe?  Is there the slightest chance that could be Casey's car?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #749 on: August 10, 2008, 12:40:47 AM »

I posted the following a coule says ago, with no response.  Not sure if it's been brought up yet, or if somebody knows something I don't.

Ulike the Holloways, both Peterson cases and other high profile cases, there never seems to be family, friends, or neighbors around to help organize searches,  support the family, even going on the media (besides Holly).  Why is that?  I would love to hear neighbors speak out, giving us an idea of what kind of people/neighbors the Anthony's are.    They've mentioned G'ma and G'pa's parents and his sister, but I have yet to see ANYBODY around them or the house....   Very strange.....

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #750 on: August 10, 2008, 12:45:24 AM »

I posted the following a coule says ago, with no response.  Not sure if it's been brought up yet, or if somebody knows something I don't.

Ulike the Holloways, both Peterson cases and other high profile cases, there never seems to be family, friends, or neighbors around to help organize searches,  support the family, even going on the media (besides Holly).  Why is that?  I would love to hear neighbors speak out, giving us an idea of what kind of people/neighbors the Anthony's are.    They've mentioned G'ma and G'pa's parents and his sister, but I have yet to see ANYBODY around them or the house....   Very strange.....

Dihannah.... I posted much along the lines of the same thing this morning.... very wierd, huh?

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #751 on: August 10, 2008, 12:48:42 AM »

Dihannah - I know what you mean but it's hard to say. Could be there isn't much more to their family (besides great grandpa) that what we see?  As far as friends go maybe their close friends don't live near by.  I'm not making excuses for them, just trying reason why we don't see more family and friends by their side.
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: August 10, 2008, 12:50:21 AM »

Good point. Here's another question: Have you all discussed the odd story surrounding the baby's father? It's pretty lame to say that he so conveniently died. I hope the detectives figure out who the father is or was.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #753 on: August 10, 2008, 12:53:08 AM »

Yes, Cubbee.  It's like they have no friends.  Are they disliked as much as they are by the general population? 
The are a pretty strange family.   If my neighbor was going through something like this,  I'd be right there. 
And worse, where is family?   Pretty sad...   But I guess the arrogance they display in the media, such as EVERYBODY else should be searching, but them and then the 24 hr "assistants" they are asking for and gift cards.   As much as a part of me believes the g'parents are in the dark (except for there coddling and  enabling this self-centered, narcistic brat), you don't think there would be somebody reaching out to them to help.  Family, friends, neighbors and co-workers,it makes you wonder how disliked they are.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #754 on: August 10, 2008, 12:58:15 AM »

Dihannah - I know what you mean but it's hard to say. Could be there isn't much more to their family (besides great grandpa) that what we see?  As far as friends go maybe their close friends don't live near by.  I'm not making excuses for them, just trying reason why we don't see more family and friends by their side.

Klass, I understand there may not be much family, but I do remember Cindy saying Georges mother and sister were at the house when they got word of Casey's arrest.  What about neighbors, friends and coworkers, she is a nurse and he in security?  Were they that isolated?  Doesn't Lee have friends and coworkers?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: August 10, 2008, 12:58:19 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/8/9/caylee_still_missing_on_3rd_birthday.html

Supporters Spend Caylee's Birthday Praying For Her Return
Saturday, August 09, 2008 11:57:13 PM

ORLANDO -- Saturday was a bittersweet day for the Anthony family.  It was a day George said he hoped to have spent with his granddaughter Caylee.

Despite her absence, George along with his wife and son gathered at the family home to celebrate the third birthday of the toddler.

While the Anthony's celebrated quietly at home, others gathered together to pray for Caylee's safe return.

A group of supporters celebrated Caylee’s birthday through prayer and meditation at a yoga center in Orlando.

"I just know when hearts come together as one for an intention, it does make a difference in the world and that's why I'm here," said supporter Robert Stewart.  "It cuts across all common space and creates healing and that's all we can ask for is healing in that situation."

George told News 13 his wish was to have celebrated this day with both Casey and Caylee…a daughter he hasn't spoken to in days, and a granddaughter he hasn't seen in weeks.

It was a day he said was tough, but one made easier by the love of friends and strangers alike.

Fundraiser For Caylee
A fundraiser is scheduled Saturday in Ormond Beach to benefit the search for Caylee.

The event will be from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. at the Transformational Yoga Studio on West Granada Boulevard.

Lawyers Seek Retrial For Mom
Lawyers for Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, are trying to get the Fifth District Court of Appeals to look again at reducing Casey's bail.

Casey was charged Tuesday with felony child neglect, and a misdemeanor for filing a false police report. She remains locked up in the Orange County Jail.

Casey's lawyers faxed a motion for a rehearing Thursday. A spokesperson with the court said new documents, in addition to the previous motion for bond reduction, were submitted.

Judges are reportedly reviewing all the new information.

Judges ordered the motion temporarily sealed late Friday night, pending a future ruling.

Casey Anthony's next scheduled court appearance is Aug. 21
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #756 on: August 10, 2008, 01:00:31 AM »

Good point. Here's another question: Have you all discussed the odd story surrounding the baby's father? It's pretty lame to say that he so conveniently died. I hope the detectives figure out who the father is or was.

For some reason, in my mind, the father doesn't really have anything to do with it.  Unless something more comes out on him.  If the father had anything to do with a kidnapping, why would Caylee be in danger?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: August 10, 2008, 01:01:31 AM »

Hi Port Valerie,

Yes I hope LE gets to the bottom of that too.  I know they were going to check the DNA of Jessie Ortiz so they can either rule him out or in.  It's very possible that Ortiz is the father and he never really knew for sure and was never part of Caylee's life.  I'm sure eventually we will know if the father of Caylee is someone we have heard of.
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: August 10, 2008, 01:08:22 AM »

I don't believe for one minute that the baby daddy is deceased. Young people don't just die so easily -- except in Aruba, of course. I think his identity is important if only to rule him out. A baby daddy could have a lot of different motives. For example, a baby daddy could want to get his child away from a dangerous mother.

I'm glad to see you all following this case. I'll have to read back and catch up.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #759 on: August 10, 2008, 01:08:42 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/8/9/caylee_still_missing_on_3rd_birthday.html

Supporters Spend Caylee's Birthday Praying For Her Return
Saturday, August 09, 2008 11:57:13 PM

ORLANDO -- Saturday was a bittersweet day for the Anthony family.  It was a day George said he hoped to have spent with his granddaughter Caylee.

Despite her absence, George along with his wife and son gathered at the family home to celebrate the third birthday of the toddler.

While the Anthony's celebrated quietly at home, others gathered together to pray for Caylee's safe return.

A group of supporters celebrated Caylee’s birthday through prayer and meditation at a yoga center in Orlando.

"I just know when hearts come together as one for an intention, it does make a difference in the world and that's why I'm here," said supporter Robert Stewart.  "It cuts across all common space and creates healing and that's all we can ask for is healing in that situation."

George told News 13 his wish was to have celebrated this day with both Casey and Caylee…a daughter he hasn't spoken to in days, and a granddaughter he hasn't seen in weeks.

It was a day he said was tough, but one made easier by the love of friends and strangers alike.

Fundraiser For Caylee
A fundraiser is scheduled Saturday in Ormond Beach to benefit the search for Caylee.

The event will be from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. at the Transformational Yoga Studio on West Granada Boulevard.

Lawyers Seek Retrial For Mom
Lawyers for Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, are trying to get the Fifth District Court of Appeals to look again at reducing Casey's bail.

Casey was charged Tuesday with felony child neglect, and a misdemeanor for filing a false police report. She remains locked up in the Orange County Jail.

Casey's lawyers faxed a motion for a rehearing Thursday. A spokesperson with the court said new documents, in addition to the previous motion for bond reduction, were submitted.

Judges are reportedly reviewing all the new information.

Judges ordered the motion temporarily sealed late Friday night, pending a future ruling.

Casey Anthony's next scheduled court appearance is Aug. 21

Yes, they were positive Caylee would be there and I find it odd to have a b-day party until/if she returns.  Big shocker! Yes, it's good to be surrounded by people who care.  But I still can't figure out why they aren't EVER out searching!  I still want to know what the requested gift cards are for.  I think that's tacky.  And then there's the whole crock of wanting 2 personal assistance 24/7,  for what?  The Anthonys aren't doing anything, except pass out flyers. I'm sorry they really disgust me, with there actions, even if innocent/naive.   They NEED a public relations person, since they love the limelight so much!  It's one thing to keep the case in the news, but use it to just defend Casey, 15 mins. of fame, or whatever, then it's wronng.

I still go back and forth of how much they know now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.