March 28, 2024, 04:52:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #3  (Read 425182 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #760 on: August 10, 2008, 01:15:16 AM »

I don't believe for one minute that the baby daddy is deceased. Young people don't just die so easily -- except in Aruba, of course. I think his identity is important if only to rule him out. A baby daddy could have a lot of different motives. For example, a baby daddy could want to get his child away from a dangerous mother.

I'm glad to see you all following this case. I'll have to read back and catch up.

Yes, and another difference between this and Aruba!  The truth will come out and there WILL  be justice!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #761 on: August 10, 2008, 01:19:16 AM »

Will I put my 2 cents in for the night.  I need to hit the bed now.  I'll be back tommorow catching up and possibly putting 10 cents in 

Good night and sweet dreams!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: August 10, 2008, 01:20:02 AM »

I don't believe for one minute that the baby daddy is deceased. Young people don't just die so easily -- except in Aruba, of course. I think his identity is important if only to rule him out. A baby daddy could have a lot of different motives. For example, a baby daddy could want to get his child away from a dangerous mother.

I'm glad to see you all following this case. I'll have to read back and catch up.

Yes, and another difference between this and Aruba!  The truth will come out and there WILL  be justice!

May you be 100 percent correct about that. Here we can hold the system accountable. I feel much more hopeful.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: August 10, 2008, 01:23:55 AM »

Nite Dihannah
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: August 10, 2008, 01:35:02 AM »

Nite, Klaas. Nite all. I will come back tomorrow and read to catch up.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: August 10, 2008, 01:36:03 AM »

Nite PV
crazybabyborg
« Reply #766 on: August 10, 2008, 04:12:53 AM »

I keep waiting for Cindy to say that Caylee talked about Zanny. She has said that the name Zanny has been in their home for a year or so, and I believe that had Caylee mentioned her, Cindy would have included that in her interviews. Kids talk about their babysitters, and it's hard to believe that Cindy never spoke with Caylee about her. My son never stayed with a babysitter in his life that I didn't quiz him about. I wanted to know if he was comfortable with her, so I'd ask what they did, etc.

George said when Caylee and Casey left that day, it was like any other day, and Cindy agreed. Casey was going to work, and Caylee was going to the babysitters. This had been a pattern, obviously. Casey was either entertaining Caylee by herself somewhere, since she didn't really have a job, dropping Caylee off somewhere, drugging Caylee while she did whatever she was doing, or putting her in her car seat and driving until she slept (common in kids), and leaving her in the car while she did whatever she did. It's also possible that Casey often left the house for work shortly before George, and then returned home after he left.

Whatever she did that day, she had done it before.

George and Cindy indicated it was typical that they left with backpacks. A kid going to a babysitter might very well have a backpack, but a Mom going to work shouldn't have a backpack. Casey said she might have to work late, and that she'd see them tomorrow. That wasn't a red flag to them. She'd done that before as well, based on George's reaction at the time and Cindy's reaction as they were talking to Greta.

Something had been going on in secret with Casey for some time. If we can figure that out, we'd have a much better chance of figuring out what happened to Caylee.

No one has come forward to say, "I babysit Caylee regularly!". WHY NOT?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 04:15:38 AM by crazybabyborg » Logged
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: August 10, 2008, 05:20:02 AM »

Interesting post on the MySpace Forums

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 8:28 PM     

* "What's a Goon 2 a Goblin?"
    * F/22
    * ORLANDO, Florida, US

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion about Casey. The Casey all of you know is just the monster they portray on tv. Coming from someone who has known Casey for 10+ years, i differ from your opinions on her. Casey is a loving and very caring person. She loves her daughter more than anything. Anybody who has grown up with her (as I have) will agree with me when I say that the person they arrested on tv...that cold hearted, emotionless person...was not the REAL Casey. Something is definitely wrong. Now, I am in no way condoning what she is doing but I believe that Caylee is still alive and I agree that Casey knows where she is. As far as the phone calls are concerned, when she is refering to someone as "sweetie" or "honey" she was not speaking with her mom. She was speaking to a friend. You all can still have your opinions on the Casey Anthony you think you know, but I thought I would shed some light on the REAL Casey Anthony.

http://forums.myspace.com/t/4081424.aspx?fuseaction=forums.viewthread&PageIndex=3&SortOrder=0

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: August 10, 2008, 06:33:30 AM »

Just thinking outloud here:

June 16th 12:30pm -  is the last time anyone has seen Caylee.  It's also the last time that Casey was at the house prior to July 15th when Cindy tracked her down after finding out about the car.

June 16th - flurry of 1 minute unanswered phone calls from Casey's cell phone to her parents and 2 other people at around 3pm then again around 6pm.

IMO - Caylee died either in the car or pool on June 16th and Casey has been hiding it ever since.   

June 18th - Casey backs into the garage and borrows a shovel for an hour from the next door neighbor

June 20th - Casey is seen partying at Fusion Ultralounge

June 22 or so (this date could be wrong) - George claims that someone breaks into the shed and steals 2 gas cans and approx $50 worth of gas.

June 24th - Casey stops by the house without Caylee and doesn't want her dad to look in the trunk.  George looks anyway and sees the 2 gas cans.  Casey admits to taking them.

June 27th - the car is abandoned at the Amscot parking lot

June 30th - the car is towed from the Amscot parking lot

July 4th - Casey is at boyfriend Tony's house cooking him dinner without Caylee

July 7th (or so) - Casey's friend Amy goes on vacation and let's Casey use her car while she is gone - she will be gone about a week:

Amy Huizenga Facebook
http://es.facebook.com/people/Amy_Huizenga/501759499

Amy Huizenga wrote
at 11:38pm on July 15th, 2008
A person who I thought was my friend stole money one night while I was sleeping and made up a story about how I got up in my sleep and put money away for the trip I was going on (I got back today, it was a great trip!). I bought that, she's my friend, but after today I know it was her. I let her use my car while I was gone and my check book was in there. Account cleared out. Hopefully I'll be able to get that back... but yeah... overall... about a grand. Which isn't even the worst (for me it is...) apparently her kid has been missing for a month. She claims the nanny stole her and was too afraid to tell her mom. So, as bad as all this is, there is a little girl out there (hopefully) that I'm way worried about.

Anyway, how are you?
http://www.facebook.com/wall.php?id=...706c1ad283c120

July 15th - Cindy Anthony finds out the car was abandoned and towed.  Cindy finds out from Amy where Casey is.  Cindy picks up Casey and picks up the car. 

July 16th - Casey Anthony is arrested

IMO - Caylee Anthony died on June 16th either due to neglect or intentionally while in the care of her mother Casey.  Casey has "lost it".  Casey's family (Cindy,George and Lee) are in denial. 

That's what I have been thinking, Klaas.  I also think she held Caylee for a long time, maybe even days and that is why her pants smelled so badly.  I think she drown in the family pool between 2:35 and 3:00 on 6/17.

While I can't imagine why she has told all the lies and done all of the stealing, I don't think she intentionally hurt this child.  I would still like to know if the $45,000. was stolen at the same time or through her lifetime.  She may have given that money to someone who knows what happened, and that person may even have taken Caylee's body and put it somewhere (water, soil).

From the pictures I have seen of the two of them together, I believe she loved her daughter and Caylee loved her.  Caylee was a lucky child in that she had 3 people who loved her.  She was an unlucky child in that the people who love her all have issues, imo.

I think Casey has emotional and mental problems.  Cindy, as a nurse should have recognized that and got her help.  On the other hand, in my area at least, if a child is 14, they need to consent to treatment.  That is one of the things we have been fighting to change for many reasons besides the obvious.

I really think Casey held Caylee as long as she could and that is the reason for the foul smell.

It also could be that there have been threats to her family if she ever speaks about the person who cleaned up after her.

I really don't think she is all there, maybe some sort of amnesia brought on by the shock, or something brought on by shock.  She certainly does not appear connected and her behavior is inappropriate.  She is smart enough to act the part of a mom with a missing child, and she is not doing that.  Is this out of her control?

The person who cleaned up afterward might have advised her to go to Fusion to make things look normal (remember the advice to Joran about going to school and leaving a paper/technology trail?  Just who would give that advice?  A lawyer, a cop, an ex-cop, a dad who is a lawyer, a dad who is an ex-cop, an old boyfriend who is an ex-cop?

She may have looked at the Sawgrass Apartments saw Zenaida's name and used it while she was coming up with an alibi or the clean up person saw the name and came up with an alibi for her.

Where did she get cleaned up after all this happened?  Why did Casey decide to go away for a while with her daughter?  So none of this would be discovered? 

I really think she has gone off the deep end, and I think when she confronts what she has happened, she will be distraught.  Maybe she was forcing it out of her mind and went out dancing and partying even heavier that before.  Maybe drugs and alcohol helped with this.  She is now or someday will be alone with her demons.

These are thoughts running rampant through my head. 

« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 06:49:03 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: August 10, 2008, 06:53:47 AM »

I said this the other day and I mean it..

Someone needs to go to that jail and shake the crap out of Casey until she admits what she did with Caylee. 

I have to admit - I'm starting to get concerned. Maybe it's just because it's the weekend, but doesn't the LE work weekends?
I would have thought that as soon as the DNA was back and confirmed a dead body from the forensics on the hair, they would have confronted Casey - so, what's the hold up??

DNA has been back for several days - so, what's the hold up?

Casey can not be questioned without her attorney present - but even so, that is not reason not to confront her and try to get a confession.

I'm sure the DNA and lab tests have been checked twice by now.

This must be a strategy I am not familiar with.

I read in one of the newspapers that they are doing a new DNA test on the samples of the stain.  The new DNA test can tell if it's body fluids from a dead body and not just human and who.  Maybe that's what they are waiting for?  Maybe they already have Caylee's dna but they want to prove Caylee was dead and in the car?

I would think LE would want a test that is in no way questionable because of all Cindy's inquiries about the sample in the trunk and all of Geragos' answers.  That woman is a lawyer's nightmare.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: August 10, 2008, 07:01:21 AM »

I tend to agree that on the 16th between 3 and 6pm something happened. I don't believe it was pool related because of the weather. While temps were in the high 80's, it was mostly overcast & cloudy from 2:53 pm till 3:48 PM when the rain started. It became a heavy rain at 3:53, switching to light rain from 4:03 till 4:53. I just can't see Casey & Caylee being in the pool then. I honestly think Cindy left the ladder up on the 15th and she's made a point of professing how safety conscious she was out of fear that this may be what happened.

http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/KORL/2008/6/16/DailyHistory.html?req_city=NA&req_state=NA&req_statename=NA

June 15: Cindy and Casey went swimming. The ladder was removed from the pool.

June 16:  George said he saw Caylee and Casey leave the home with
back packs at about 12:30 PM. Casey said she was dropping Caylee off
at the babysitters. George leaves about 2:30 PM

June 16:  Numerous calls, one right after the other, starting about 3
PM (about a minute apart) made from Casey’s cell phone to both
parents’ phones- No answer. There were also attempts to reach 2 other people.

June 16:  6PM -7:30PM- More calls, then no more calls until next
day.

June 17: The ladder was found up on the pool and gate to back yard
was open.

June 17: A Zenaida Gonzalez visits Sawgrass
Apts.

June 18: Casey borrows shovel from neighbor for about 1 hour and backs her car into driveway

The key to this is where the phone pings are traced to. That's where something bad happened.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: August 10, 2008, 07:09:23 AM »

I said this the other day and I mean it..

Someone needs to go to that jail and shake the crap out of Casey until she admits what she did with Caylee. 

I have to admit - I'm starting to get concerned. Maybe it's just because it's the weekend, but doesn't the LE work weekends?
I would have thought that as soon as the DNA was back and confirmed a dead body from the forensics on the hair, they would have confronted Casey - so, what's the hold up??

DNA has been back for several days - so, what's the hold up?

Casey can not be questioned without her attorney present - but even so, that is not reason not to confront her and try to get a confession.

I'm sure the DNA and lab tests have been checked twice by now.

This must be a strategy I am not familiar with.

I read in one of the newspapers that they are doing a new DNA test on the samples of the stain.  The new DNA test can tell if it's body fluids from a dead body and not just human and who.  Maybe that's what they are waiting for?  Maybe they already have Caylee's dna but they want to prove Caylee was dead and in the car?

I would think LE would want a test that is in no way questionable because of all Cindy's inquiries about the sample in the trunk and all of Geragos' answers.  That woman is a lawyer's nightmare.

I understood Mark Furhman to say that the DNA was back and more testing had been requested. This is a good thing.The second round of testing is more complex and more expensive. LE would likely have not requested this if the preliminary came back negative. To me, it sounds like they really have something and are just waiting for the more comprehensive results before they run with it.

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: August 10, 2008, 07:12:33 AM »

New Message from Lee Anthony on http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=10472558

"Visit www.HelpFindCaylee.com, due to time restraints and messaging abuse this profile will no longer be updated. Help Find Caylee!!! -Lee Anthony"

The profile is now set to private.

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: August 10, 2008, 07:30:21 AM »

Cindy's MySpaces have been deleted and most of Casey's friends are now set to private.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #774 on: August 10, 2008, 08:07:59 AM »

snipped
IMO - Caylee Anthony died on June 16th either due to neglect or intentionally while in the care of her mother Casey.  Casey has "lost it".  Casey's family (Cindy,George and Lee) are in denial. 

I think this could very well be it in a nutshell ... Our Klaas is always so logical.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: August 10, 2008, 08:20:11 AM »

Yesterday was Caylee's birthday and today is Trenton Duckett's birthday

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #776 on: August 10, 2008, 08:31:09 AM »

June 16th 12:30pm -  is the last time anyone has seen Caylee.  It's also the last time that Casey was at the house prior to July 15th when Cindy tracked her down after finding out about the car.

June 16th - flurry of 1 minute unanswered phone calls from Casey's cell phone to her parents and 2 other people at around 3pm then again around 6pm.

IMO - Caylee died either in the car or pool on June 16th and Casey has been hiding it ever since.   

June 18th - Casey backs into the garage and borrows a shovel for an hour from the next door neighbor

June 22 or so (this date could be wrong) - George claims that someone breaks into the shed and steals 2 gas cans and approx $50 worth of gas.

June 24th - Casey stops by the house without Caylee and doesn't want her dad to look in the trunk.  George looks anyway and sees the 2 gas cans.  Casey admits to taking them.

July 7th (or so) - Casey's friend Amy goes on vacation and let's Casey use her car while she is gone - she will be gone about a week:

Amy Huizenga Facebook

Amy Huizenga wrote
A person who I thought was my friend stole money one night while I was sleeping and made up a story about how I got up in my sleep and put money away for the trip I was going on (I got back today, it was a great trip!). I bought that, she's my friend, but after today I know it was her. I let her use my car while I was gone and my check book was in there. Account cleared out. Hopefully I'll be able to get that back... but yeah... overall... about a grand. Which isn't even the worst (for me it is...) apparently her kid has been missing for a month. She claims the nanny stole her and was too afraid to tell her mom. So, as bad as all this is, there is a little girl out there (hopefully) that I'm way worried about.

Anyway, how are you?

July 15th - Cindy Anthony finds out the car was abandoned and towed.  Cindy finds out from Amy where Casey is.  Cindy picks up Casey and picks up the car. 

I see one little kink in the timeline:
If Caylee was killed or died on June 16th,wouldn't George had smelled that awful smell in the car on June 24th when he was looking for the gas cans in the trunk?
Unless.....George DID smell the car on June 24th and decided right then to help Casey with the coverup.
I can see George doing this too,all for Casey and Casey sure did seem to show a lot more emotion toward her father in that bond hearing.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: August 10, 2008, 08:31:22 AM »

Yesterday was Caylee's birthday and today is Trenton Duckett's birthday

Wow mrs., and both are missing...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #778 on: August 10, 2008, 08:39:11 AM »

Maybe Casey is "protecting" whomever helped cover this up?  Could be a friend, could be her dad .....

Just a thought.

If the cops think Caylee is deceased, I still don't understand why they are not looking for a body, unless they literally do not know where to start.

One thing is for sure .. unfortunately the kidnappers didn't bring her home in time for the birthday party.  I wonder if Casey still thinks she is close?
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: August 10, 2008, 08:40:33 AM »

Amy Huizenga Facebook

Amy Huizenga wrote

Anyway, how are you?

I see one little kink in the timeline:
If Caylee was killed or died on June 16th,wouldn't George had smelled that awful smell in the car on June 24th when he was looking for the gas cans in the trunk?
Unless.....George DID smell the car on June 24th and decided right then to help Casey with the coverup.
I can see George doing this too,all for Casey and Casey sure did seem to show a lot more emotion toward her father in that bond hearing.

Karma, it's possible she may not have been put into the car yet on the 24th.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.