April 26, 2024, 01:55:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #3  (Read 426422 times)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: August 10, 2008, 08:58:37 AM »

A poster on another website had an interesting find.

When Casey went with the investigators to Universal, she said her boss was a Tom Manley. No employee by that name could be found.

There is a Tom Manley associated with Event Imaging Solutions, a Kodak Company. (Casey said she worked for Kodak & Colorvision at Universal) He is listed on the Event Imaging Facebook as a friend. 

EIS Profile
http://www.new.facebook.com/s.php?k=100000080&id=654542004

EIS Friends
http://www.new.facebook.com/friends/?id=654542004

Tom Manley
http://www.new.facebook.com/s.php?k=100000080&id=1019147460

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #781 on: August 10, 2008, 09:22:54 AM »

Just thinking outloud here:

June 16th 12:30pm -  is the last time anyone has seen Caylee.  It's also the last time that Casey was at the house prior to July 15th when Cindy tracked her down after finding out about the car.

June 16th - flurry of 1 minute unanswered phone calls from Casey's cell phone to her parents and 2 other people at around 3pm then again around 6pm.

IMO - Caylee died either in the car or pool on June 16th and Casey has been hiding it ever since.   

June 18th - Casey backs into the garage and borrows a shovel for an hour from the next door neighbor

June 20th - Casey is seen partying at Fusion Ultralounge

June 22 or so (this date could be wrong) - George claims that someone breaks into the shed and steals 2 gas cans and approx $50 worth of gas.

June 24th - Casey stops by the house without Caylee and doesn't want her dad to look in the trunk.  George looks anyway and sees the 2 gas cans.  Casey admits to taking them.

June 27th - the car is abandoned at the Amscot parking lot

June 30th - the car is towed from the Amscot parking lot

July 4th - Casey is at boyfriend Tony's house cooking him dinner without Caylee

July 7th (or so) - Casey's friend Amy goes on vacation and let's Casey use her car while she is gone - she will be gone about a week:

Amy Huizenga Facebook
http://es.facebook.com/people/Amy_Huizenga/501759499

Amy Huizenga wrote
at 11:38pm on July 15th, 2008
A person who I thought was my friend stole money one night while I was sleeping and made up a story about how I got up in my sleep and put money away for the trip I was going on (I got back today, it was a great trip!). I bought that, she's my friend, but after today I know it was her. I let her use my car while I was gone and my check book was in there. Account cleared out. Hopefully I'll be able to get that back... but yeah... overall... about a grand. Which isn't even the worst (for me it is...) apparently her kid has been missing for a month. She claims the nanny stole her and was too afraid to tell her mom. So, as bad as all this is, there is a little girl out there (hopefully) that I'm way worried about.

Anyway, how are you?
http://www.facebook.com/wall.php?id=...706c1ad283c120

July 15th - Cindy Anthony finds out the car was abandoned and towed.  Cindy finds out from Amy where Casey is.  Cindy picks up Casey and picks up the car. 

July 16th - Casey Anthony is arrested

IMO - Caylee Anthony died on June 16th either due to neglect or intentionally while in the care of her mother Casey.  Casey has "lost it".  Casey's family (Cindy,George and Lee) are in denial. 

I see one little kink in the timeline:
If Caylee was killed or died on June 16th,wouldn't George had smelled that awful smell in the car on June 24th when he was looking for the gas cans in the trunk?
Unless.....George DID smell the car on June 24th and decided right then to help Casey with the coverup.
I can see George doing this too,all for Casey and Casey sure did seem to show a lot more emotion toward her father in that bond hearing.

Karma, it's possible she may not have been put into the car yet on the 24th.
That is possible....so if Caylee died somewhere near the 16th of June,where did they/Casey have her body from the 16th of June till at least the 24th of June?If it was in the Anthony's backyard......that would imply that both George and Cindy knew Caylee was dead and is involved in the coverup.
For some reason I can see George covering up for Casey but I can't see Cindy going along with this.I really think Cindy loved Caylee more than Casey did,maybe Cindy even loved Caylee much more than she does Casey.
I guess Jesse could have helped Casey hide Caylee's body from 6/16 to 6/24....then George took over.Could be the real reason Jesse quit the police force.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #782 on: August 10, 2008, 09:23:43 AM »

April where did you get the 30th, I thought you meant it was towed from Amscot(point of abandonment) to the wrecker place than??? as in on june 30th than Anthony's get registered letter on 07/11 from Wrecker company that would narrow time line of disposal.

i googled casey anthony timeline and several of them say the 30th of june car was towed from parking lot...im not sure what to think....but try it once and youll see what i mean..its confusing me bigtime..
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #783 on: August 10, 2008, 09:26:33 AM »

When Casey went with the investigators to Universal, she said her boss was a Tom Manley. No employee by that name could be found.

There is a Tom Manley associated with Event Imaging Solutions, a Kodak Company. (Casey said she worked for Kodak & Colorvision at Universal) He is listed on the Event Imaging Facebook as a friend. 

EIS Profile

EIS Friends

Tom Manley
Thanks MrsKub
Are you sure the last name is Manley?
The links won't work for me.

Karma Is Coming

bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #784 on: August 10, 2008, 09:26:33 AM »

June 16th 12:30pm -  is the last time anyone has seen Caylee.  It's also the last time that Casey was at the house prior to July 15th when Cindy tracked her down after finding out about the car.

June 16th - flurry of 1 minute unanswered phone calls from Casey's cell phone to her parents and 2 other people at around 3pm then again around 6pm.

IMO - Caylee died either in the car or pool on June 16th and Casey has been hiding it ever since.   

June 18th - Casey backs into the garage and borrows a shovel for an hour from the next door neighbor

June 22 or so (this date could be wrong) - George claims that someone breaks into the shed and steals 2 gas cans and approx $50 worth of gas.

June 24th - Casey stops by the house without Caylee and doesn't want her dad to look in the trunk.  George looks anyway and sees the 2 gas cans.  Casey admits to taking them.

July 7th (or so) - Casey's friend Amy goes on vacation and let's Casey use her car while she is gone - she will be gone about a week:

Amy Huizenga Facebook

Amy Huizenga wrote
A person who I thought was my friend stole money one night while I was sleeping and made up a story about how I got up in my sleep and put money away for the trip I was going on (I got back today, it was a great trip!). I bought that, she's my friend, but after today I know it was her. I let her use my car while I was gone and my check book was in there. Account cleared out. Hopefully I'll be able to get that back... but yeah... overall... about a grand. Which isn't even the worst (for me it is...) apparently her kid has been missing for a month. She claims the nanny stole her and was too afraid to tell her mom. So, as bad as all this is, there is a little girl out there (hopefully) that I'm way worried about.

Anyway, how are you?

July 15th - Cindy Anthony finds out the car was abandoned and towed.  Cindy finds out from Amy where Casey is.  Cindy picks up Casey and picks up the car. 

IMO - Caylee Anthony died on June 16th either due to neglect or intentionally while in the care of her mother Casey.  Casey has "lost it".  Casey's family (Cindy,George and Lee) are in denial. 

If Caylee was killed or died on June 16th,wouldn't George had smelled that awful smell in the car on June 24th when he was looking for the gas cans in the trunk?
Unless.....George DID smell the car on June 24th and decided right then to help Casey with the coverup.
I can see George doing this too,all for Casey and Casey sure did seem to show a lot more emotion toward her father in that bond hearing.

the entry of july 15th is contridicting with the entry of june 30th...its confusing me...
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: August 10, 2008, 09:28:44 AM »

Maybe Casey is "protecting" whomever helped cover this up?  Could be a friend, could be her dad .....

Just a thought.

If the cops think Caylee is deceased, I still don't understand why they are not looking for a body, unless they literally do not know where to start.

One thing is for sure .. unfortunately the kidnappers didn't bring her home in time for the birthday party.  I wonder if Casey still thinks she is close?

I am having a hard time with the fact that they don't seem to be looking for a body as well
jennifer.......just seems strange to me, but then this whole case seems strange...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #786 on: August 10, 2008, 09:30:04 AM »

Fingers crossed. I hope the lighting and the angle was right.

what i dont understand is how we, from 1000 mile away or more, could actually solve this case and the police cant...man, if we were all in orlando right now, we would have this wrapped up in less than one week...
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: August 10, 2008, 09:30:53 AM »

That is possible....so if Caylee died somewhere near the 16th of June,where did they/Casey have her body from the 16th of June till at least the 24th of June?If it was in the Anthony's backyard......that would imply that both George and Cindy knew Caylee was dead and is involved in the coverup.
For some reason I can see George covering up for Casey but I can't see Cindy going along with this.I really think Cindy loved Caylee more than Casey did,maybe Cindy even loved Caylee much more than she does Casey.
I guess Jesse could have helped Casey hide Caylee's body from 6/16 to 6/24....then George took over.Could be the real reason Jesse quit the police force.

Where Caylee was  from the 16th through the 27th is the 6 million dollar question. I wish I could figure it out. I think a lot more will come together when/if we get the results of Casey's cell phone pings on the 16th. I do believe she was moved though, hence the smell in the trunk.

My personal opinion is, she was not in the Anthony yard. Where? Again, I don't know but I'll bet she was near where those pings came from.

I truly don't think Jessie, George or Cindy are involved. I think Casey acted alone on this.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #788 on: August 10, 2008, 09:31:50 AM »

April where did you get the 30th, I thought you meant it was towed from Amscot(point of abandonment) to the wrecker place than??? as in on june 30th than Anthony's get registered letter on 07/11 from Wrecker company that would narrow time line of disposal.

i googled casey anthony timeline and several of them say the 30th of june car was towed from parking lot...im not sure what to think....but try it once and youll see what i mean..its confusing me bigtime..
Good morning April
The car was towed on 6/30

about 6/27....car left at amscot
6/30....car towed
7/11....reg.letter from tow co.
7/15.....reg. letter picked up
7/16....George picked car up(possible Lee went with him?)
7/16(evening?)....Cindy does 911 calls
7/17(12:45 AM).....Det.Yuri arrives

Karma Is Coming

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: August 10, 2008, 09:33:46 AM »

April, as best we can account, the car was left in the Amscot lot on the 27th. It was towed from the Amscot lot by the wrecker on June 30th to their holding site. It was retrieved by the Anthony's from the wrecker holding site on the 15th.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #790 on: August 10, 2008, 09:34:15 AM »

Amy Huizenga Facebook

Amy Huizenga wrote

Anyway, how are you?

the entry of july 15th is contridicting with the entry of june 30th...its confusing me...
LOL...now I'm confused?

Karma Is Coming

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: August 10, 2008, 09:34:52 AM »

im pretty sure car was towed from parking lot on 30 of june....

JUNE 30
The car Casey had been using is towed from the Amscot store on Goldenrod Road and Colonial Drive.
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar..._timeline.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: August 10, 2008, 09:36:10 AM »

EIS Profile

EIS Friends

Tom Manley
Thanks MrsKub
Are you sure the last name is Manley?
The links won't work for me.

Karma, I think you may need to have a facebook account for the links to work. Yes, I'm sure of Manley. It's in the arrest record.
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/952244/Casey-Anthony-Arrest-Report

bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #793 on: August 10, 2008, 09:39:36 AM »

http://investigation.discovery.com/blogs/criminal-report/casey_anthony_full_coverage/timeline/june15-june21/june15-june21.html

one timeline
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: August 10, 2008, 09:39:55 AM »

Amy Huizenga Facebook

Amy Huizenga wrote

Anyway, how are you?

Maybe this will help. On June 30th, the car was towed from Amscot to the wrecker holding site. No one knew that the car had been towed there until Cindy received the notice from the tow company. She went on the 15th of July to pick the car up from the tow company.

bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #795 on: August 10, 2008, 09:41:08 AM »

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.true-crime/browse_thread/thread/a82ea222f8a029d2/0aff7e1b223da5d3?lnk=raot

another timeline...
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #796 on: August 10, 2008, 09:43:06 AM »

Where Caylee was  from the 16th through the 27th is the 6 million dollar question. I wish I could figure it out. I think a lot more will come together when/if we get the results of Casey's cell phone pings on the 16th. I do believe she was moved though, hence the smell in the trunk.

My personal opinion is, she was not in the Anthony yard. Where? Again, I don't know but I'll bet she was near where those pings came from.

I truly don't think Jessie, George or Cindy are involved. I think Casey acted alone on this.
I wonder how Furman was able to get the phone call transcripts from Casey's phone.I also think with George being a homicide det. for 10 years in Ohio(why did he leave this job?)that he has a LOT of homicide experience and he knows what a dead body smells like.
Did George actually drive Casey's car home from the towing co.?Or did he have it towed home?
BOTH parent's were in the car and I think Cindy got that"the car smells like a dead body"info from George himself.George would know what that smell is,Cindy would not.
I would like to know if any of this has been confirmed:
1)How did car get from tow co. to Anthony home.
2)Do we know the reason why Casey left car at amscot...out of gas?Car broke down?
3)Did Casey really leave her purse on the seat of the car when she left the car.

Karma Is Coming

bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #797 on: August 10, 2008, 09:43:10 AM »

Amy Huizenga Facebook

Amy Huizenga wrote

Anyway, how are you?

Maybe this will help. On June 30th, the car was towed from Amscot to the wrecker holding site. No one knew that the car had been towed there until Cindy received the notice from the tow company. She went on the 15th of July to pick the car up from the tow company.

mrskub, that makes so much more sence...i think alot of us thought we were going crazy...i know i did...thank you for helping to clear that up....
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #798 on: August 10, 2008, 09:45:40 AM »

If Caylee died in the pool and Casey found her...maybe Casey has just totally flipped.  Maybe I should give her the benefit of the doubt here and think she's in a mental breakdown of some sort.  Her idea of reality doesn't exist in any dimension.  Maybe she can't tell them what happened because she doesn't have any reality. Heck! I am not making any sense.  Going back to my corner.   Rolling Eyes

Yep, Casey has "lost it" and her family is in denial.

I THINK this as well BUT someone  elsehelped her move Caylee

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: August 10, 2008, 09:47:33 AM »

This timeline has an error on the 16th. That is not the day the car was picked up. That is the day Casey was arrested. The dates are in the search warrant.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.