April 19, 2024, 08:38:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #3  (Read 426101 times)
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #800 on: August 10, 2008, 09:48:22 AM »

One other thing I picked up on.

She made a couple of MY SPACE postings saying something to the effect of:

I'll bring some for you. (sounded to me like drugs of some sort)

Do you think she could have been drugging that baby on her

various trips, to keep her pacified?

carpe, i think thats very possible, considering all the rest of this case and the grossness of it all, it wouldnt suprise me in the least if that was how little caylee met with her death, by drug overdose...
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: August 10, 2008, 09:49:28 AM »

This one seems more in line.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #802 on: August 10, 2008, 09:52:44 AM »

I posted the following a coule says ago, with no response.  Not sure if it's been brought up yet, or if somebody knows something I don't.

Ulike the Holloways, both Peterson cases and other high profile cases, there never seems to be family, friends, or neighbors around to help organize searches,  support the family, even going on the media (besides Holly).  Why is that?  I would love to hear neighbors speak out, giving us an idea of what kind of people/neighbors the Anthony's are.    They've mentioned G'ma and G'pa's parents and his sister, but I have yet to see ANYBODY around them or the house....   Very strange.....

Good point. Here's another question: Have you all discussed the odd story surrounding the baby's father? It's pretty lame to say that he so conveniently died. I hope the detectives figure out who the father is or was.

my guess is that casey doesnt know who the father is and when she saw Jesus's obit, it opened up an avenue for yet another warped lie for her warped alternate reality....borderline personality disorder...its a classic case..the girl is very sick.
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #803 on: August 10, 2008, 09:56:36 AM »

That is possible....so if Caylee died somewhere near the 16th of June,where did they/Casey have her body from the 16th of June till at least the 24th of June?If it was in the Anthony's backyard......that would imply that both George and Cindy knew Caylee was dead and is involved in the coverup.
For some reason I can see George covering up for Casey but I can't see Cindy going along with this.I really think Cindy loved Caylee more than Casey did,maybe Cindy even loved Caylee much more than she does Casey.
I guess Jesse could have helped Casey hide Caylee's body from 6/16 to 6/24....then George took over.Could be the real reason Jesse quit the police force.

Where Caylee was  from the 16th through the 27th is the 6 million dollar question. I wish I could figure it out. I think a lot more will come together when/if we get the results of Casey's cell phone pings on the 16th. I do believe she was moved though, hence the smell in the trunk.

My personal opinion is, she was not in the Anthony yard. Where? Again, I don't know but I'll bet she was near where those pings came from.

I truly don't think Jessie, George or Cindy are involved. I think Casey acted alone on this.

im inclined to agree with you about jessie, it just seems wierd that he resigned from the police department and then took casey to the beach...then again, its ALL fishy...
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #804 on: August 10, 2008, 09:56:37 AM »

A poster on another website had an interesting find.

When Casey went with the investigators to Universal, she said her boss was a Tom Manley. No employee by that name could be found.

There is a Tom Manley associated with Event Imaging Solutions, a Kodak Company. (Casey said she worked for Kodak & Colorvision at Universal) He is listed on the Event Imaging Facebook as a friend. 

EIS Profile
http://www.new.facebook.com/s.php?k=100000080&id=654542004

EIS Friends
http://www.new.facebook.com/friends/?id=654542004

Tom Manley
http://www.new.facebook.com/s.php?k=100000080&id=1019147460
Thanks MrsKub
Are you sure the last name is Manley?
The links won't work for me.

Karma, I think you may need to have a facebook account for the links to work. Yes, I'm sure of Manley. It's in the arrest record.
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/952244/Casey-Anthony-Arrest-Report
Thank you MrsKub.I don't have facebook.
Something weird and now I have to rethink my timeline in my head lol
The date at the top of the arrest paper says 7/15 but the date of arrest says 7/16 at 16:33(4:30 pm)and I believe det. Yuri stated Casey was arrested on 7/17....yikes....going for a re do...

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: August 10, 2008, 10:02:12 AM »

When Casey went with the investigators to Universal, she said her boss was a Tom Manley. No employee by that name could be found.

There is a Tom Manley associated with Event Imaging Solutions, a Kodak Company. (Casey said she worked for Kodak & Colorvision at Universal) He is listed on the Event Imaging Facebook as a friend. 

EIS Profile

EIS Friends

Tom Manley
Thanks MrsKub

Karma, I think you may need to have a facebook account for the links to work. Yes, I'm sure of Manley. It's in the arrest record.
The date at the top of the arrest paper says 7/15 but the date of arrest says 7/16 at 16:33(4:30 pm)and I believe det. Yuri stated Casey was arrested on 7/17....yikes....going for a re do...

Karma, don't drive yourself crazy. There are al ot of typos in that arrest warrant. Some of the dates were February. They need to correct those.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: August 10, 2008, 10:02:23 AM »

That is possible....so if Caylee died somewhere near the 16th of June,where did they/Casey have her body from the 16th of June till at least the 24th of June?If it was in the Anthony's backyard......that would imply that both George and Cindy knew Caylee was dead and is involved in the coverup.
For some reason I can see George covering up for Casey but I can't see Cindy going along with this.I really think Cindy loved Caylee more than Casey did,maybe Cindy even loved Caylee much more than she does Casey.
I guess Jesse could have helped Casey hide Caylee's body from 6/16 to 6/24....then George took over.Could be the real reason Jesse quit the police force.

Where Caylee was  from the 16th through the 27th is the 6 million dollar question. I wish I could figure it out. I think a lot more will come together when/if we get the results of Casey's cell phone pings on the 16th. I do believe she was moved though, hence the smell in the trunk.

My personal opinion is, she was not in the Anthony yard. Where? Again, I don't know but I'll bet she was near where those pings came from.

I truly don't think Jessie, George or Cindy are involved. I think Casey acted alone on this.

im inclined to agree with you about jessie, it just seems wierd that he resigned from the police department and then took casey to the beach...then again, its ALL fishy...

Did Jessie actually take Casey to the beach?  I thought according to Jessie that Casey called and invited him to the beach but he didn't go. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: August 10, 2008, 10:05:33 AM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17148640/detail.html

Orlando Mystery 'Eerily Similar' To Portugal Missing Girl Case, Attorney Says
Strangers Bring Gifts For Caylee's Third Birthday

POSTED: 8:07 am EDT August 10, 2008
UPDATED: 8:48 am EDT August 10, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An attorney for the mother of a missing Orlando girl is drawing parallels between her disappearance and that of a missing girl in Portugal as the family continues to be overwhelmed with gifts from strangers. (huh?  the only parallel I see is both children are missing! )

Madeleine McCann vanished from an apartment in the resort of Praia Da Luz, on the Algarve in May of last year and until recently her parents were considered suspects in the case.

In June, Portuguese authorities closed the probe into the disappearance of the young British girl and lifted the "suspect" label from her parents due to a lack of evidence.

Caylee Anthony vanished in Orlando about two months ago and her mother has been considered a person of interest in the case by investigators.

On Saturday, the attorney of Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, said the cases are similar.

"It is eerily similar," Baez said. "Fortunately for them, they had the money to be able to prove all of these things incorrect. This family is not made that way."

Family Showered With Gifts

Meanwhile, the grandparents of Caylee, George and Cindy Anthony, were overwhelmed with gifts from people throughout the nation for the child's third birthday.

"This is a tough day for us today," Caylee's grandfather George Anthony said. "And if you guys have children or you are grandparents, you are going to understand (that) these days like this don't come around very often and when they do, they mean more than anything."

Families traveled to the Anthony home to deliver birthday gifts.

"It is important for them to have that hope," neighbor Samantha Gaglioti said. "That wherever she is, that she is being treated well and having someone saying happy birthday to her."

"I can't imagine what this family is going through," resident Lisa Smith said. "We met them at the vigil and my heart goes out to all of them."

George Anthony held a picture and T-shirt sent from a family in New York.

"It is people like this that give us the strength to keep going," George Anthony said. "And I'd like to say, Mrs. Schultz, if you are watching this or your family or anyone else out there who is sending us things, know that we are getting them and I appreciate these more than you can imagine."

A volunteer said she has neglected her family to find Caylee.

"It has been a lot," family friend Holly Gagne said. "I haven't made a home-cooked meal in three weeks. I haven't put my kids to bed. Right now, they understand this is where we need to be."

Pool Not Discussed

Some media outlets have reported that investigators may be looking at the possibility that something may have happened to Caylee in her grandparents' pool.

In fact, Fox News contributor Mark Fuhrman talked about the possible connection Thursday.

Detectives said they're not ruling anything out but said the pool is not something they've really discussed or zeroed in on during their investigation.

Case Makes International Headlines

Local 6's exclusive interview with Zenaida Gonzalez is now making international headlines in newspapers in Europe and South America.

Local 6 spoke with the only Zenaida Gonzalez to visit the Sawgrass Apartments where Casey Anthony said she left Caylee with a woman by the same name.

New Call Released

Also, the Orange County Jail released a new phone call between Caylee Anthony's mother, Casey, and her brother Lee.

"Hey Case," Lee Anthony said.

"Hey, I need a favor," Casey Anthony said.

"Sure," Lee Anthony said.

"Can you get a hold of Jose and have him come see me as soon as he can, like today at some point?" Casey Anthony said.

"Yeah, let me give him a call," Lee Anthony said.

"Yeah, if you could do that, I would greatly appreciate it," Casey Anthony said. "You know, give my love obviously but I only have a minute to talk so…"

"OK, yeah, I'll do that right now," Lee Anthony said.

"OK, I appreciate that," Casey Anthony said.

"All right, love you," Lee Anthony said.

"Love you too," Casey Anthony said.

'Safe House' Considered

Friday, Baez also launched a new appeal to spring Casey Anthony out of jail.

However, with talks of threats against the family if Casey Anthony leaves jail, Cindy Anthony has considered the use of a safe house.

"Right here, I don't think is the ideal place for her not because we don't want her in the house and everything but we may have to hole her up somewhere in a safe house," Cindy Anthony said.

A national search for Caylee continues.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this developing story.
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #808 on: August 10, 2008, 10:07:33 AM »

April where did you get the 30th, I thought you meant it was towed from Amscot(point of abandonment) to the wrecker place than??? as in on june 30th than Anthony's get registered letter on 07/11 from Wrecker company that would narrow time line of disposal.

i googled casey anthony timeline and several of them say the 30th of june car was towed from parking lot...im not sure what to think....but try it once and youll see what i mean..its confusing me bigtime..
Good morning April
The car was towed on 6/30

about 6/27....car left at amscot
6/30....car towed
7/11....reg.letter from tow co.
7/15.....reg. letter picked up
7/16....George picked car up(possible Lee went with him?)
7/16(evening?)....Cindy does 911 calls
7/17(12:45 AM).....Det.Yuri arrives

good morning karma...nice to see im not the only one obsessing on this case....maybe LE should do the same...
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: August 10, 2008, 10:08:49 AM »

Tom Manley Facebook

http://www.mypicx.com/08102008/manley_facebook/

Click on pic of Facebook  and you should be able to see it.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #810 on: August 10, 2008, 10:08:59 AM »

EIS Profile

EIS Friends

Tom Manley
Thanks MrsKub

Karma, don't drive yourself crazy. There are al ot of typos in that arrest warrant. Some of the dates were February. They need to correct those.
No joke....I can't believe all of the typos in a legal document.
Soooooo.....
911 calls were made on the 15th? or 16?
car picked up 6/15? or 6/16?
Casey arrested 6/16?Right?
BRB...going for more coffee.

Karma Is Coming

bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #811 on: August 10, 2008, 10:12:23 AM »

thats what i thought too...there was a big comotion about times and dates yesterday....not so much as days but rather the months, june and july...people were confusing the 2 and i didnt seem to be able to help....
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: August 10, 2008, 10:13:45 AM »

EIS Profile

EIS Friends

Tom Manley
Thanks MrsKub

No joke....I can't believe all of the typos in a legal document.
Soooooo.....
911 calls were made on the 15th? or 16?  15th
car picked up 6/15? or 6/16?   15th
Casey arrested 6/16?Right?   16th
BRB...going for more coffee.

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: August 10, 2008, 10:14:14 AM »

Okay since we are on the maggots and trash and maybe most of this is known but

Interaction between humans and maggots usually occurs near garbage cans, dead animals, rotten food, and other breeding grounds for maggots.

Also  flies are very attracted to bodily fluids...

It takes about 10-14 days for a newly hatched maggot to complete it's life cycle and turn into a fly.The eggs hatch into maggots and they get their nutrients from eating the body. This also aids in decomposition.

Now I know bugs have been used to help cases before...But I don't remember maggots appearing on the pizza in that local news test, where they put the pizza in the car.It was just rock hard..

14 days after the 27th is the 10th of July...Unless the car was also full of flies.

Did Jesse live across the street from the apartments I cant remember. Maybe they used those dumpsters. Jesse could have kept an "eye out" for when the dumpsters were emptied. Also maybe thats when Zenaidas name was found in the trash at the apartments..
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #814 on: August 10, 2008, 10:15:55 AM »

April where did you get the 30th, I thought you meant it was towed from Amscot(point of abandonment) to the wrecker place than??? as in on june 30th than Anthony's get registered letter on 07/11 from Wrecker company that would narrow time line of disposal.

i googled casey anthony timeline and several of them say the 30th of june car was towed from parking lot...im not sure what to think....but try it once and youll see what i mean..its confusing me bigtime..
Good morning April
The car was towed on 6/30

about 6/27....car left at amscot
6/30....car towed
7/11....reg.letter from tow co.
7/15.....reg. letter picked up
7/16....George picked car up(possible Lee went with him?)
7/16(evening?)....Cindy does 911 calls
7/17(12:45 AM).....Det.Yuri arrives

good morning karma...nice to see im not the only one obsessing on this case....maybe LE should do the same...
I think we are all obsessing on this case lol
And now I see my little timeline is wrong

Karma Is Coming

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: August 10, 2008, 10:16:29 AM »

Did Jessie actually take Casey to the beach?  I thought according to Jessie that Casey called and invited him to the beach but he didn't go. 

I looked thru everything I have and can't find anything that says they did go to the beach. April, do you have a link to that information?

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #816 on: August 10, 2008, 10:18:48 AM »

Tom Manley Facebook

http://www.mypicx.com/08102008/manley_facebook/

Click on pic of Facebook  and you should be able to see it.
Thank you MrsKub!

Karma Is Coming

bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #817 on: August 10, 2008, 10:18:56 AM »

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.true-crime/browse_thread/thread/a82ea222f8a029d2/0aff7e1b223da5d3?lnk=raot

bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #818 on: August 10, 2008, 10:19:53 AM »

june 27 or 28, casey and jesse go to beach...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #819 on: August 10, 2008, 10:22:15 AM »

from last night's Amscot video camera discussion -

just to give you an idea what these cameras look like - everyone has seen these things.

a very close match to the cameras on the Amscot building. Note cams 1 and 2.
I labeled these two cameras to show how they could be placed on a corner of a building. Cam 1 is not facing the correct direction as seen on the Amscot building - but this was the best I could find. Corner mounted cams are limited to their range due to the swivel it is attached to due to the building itself. They can only move so far. They do not have a range of more that about 90 degrees.

Girdle in video found by April and clearly showing cams in background.

combo of shots and approximate range of video cams. Cam 2 is limited to the front area and focuses on the front door and anyone entering or leaving - this cam would be attempting to capture the image of a thief or robber. It would also capture a portion of the parking lot. Cam 1 is on the left side of the bldg and would focused on the side of the bldg and the side roadway. Cam 3 is also focused on the front door and a partial area of the parking lot. This cam could possibly capture someone walking to the dumpster. This cam would provide the only view of the dumpster. Cam 4 is on the right side of the bldg and is focused on the side of the bldg and would not have the range to see anything but what appear in that area. It would not see the front of the bldg or the parking lot.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.