April 23, 2024, 04:09:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #3  (Read 426198 times)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: August 10, 2008, 10:24:45 AM »

Okay since we are on the maggots and trash and maybe most of this is known but

Interaction between humans and maggots usually occurs near garbage cans, dead animals, rotten food, and other breeding grounds for maggots.

Also  flies are very attracted to bodily fluids...

It takes about 10-14 days for a newly hatched maggot to complete it's life cycle and turn into a fly.The eggs hatch into maggots and they get their nutrients from eating the body. This also aids in decomposition.

Now I know bugs have been used to help cases before...But I don't remember maggots appearing on the pizza in that local news test, where they put the pizza in the car.It was just rock hard..

14 days after the 27th is the 10th of July...Unless the car was also full of flies.

Did Jesse live across the street from the apartments I cant remember. Maybe they used those dumpsters. Jesse could have kept an "eye out" for when the dumpsters were emptied. Also maybe thats when Zenaidas name was found in the trash at the apartments..

If the body was outside of the trunk and decomposing before being placed in the trunk, it's conceivable that there wouldn't be any flies until the larvae matured. In other words, hypothetically, if the body was in the woods and decomposing, flies would be present and lay the eggs. If the body was then placed in the trunk for transport, before those larvae matured into more flies, the flies would buzz off when the body was moved, leaving only the maggots to remain.

As a matter of fact, this is exactly what I thought happened when Cindy said there were maggots.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #821 on: August 10, 2008, 10:25:15 AM »

Interaction between humans and maggots usually occurs near garbage cans, dead animals, rotten food, and other breeding grounds for maggots.

It takes about 10-14 days for a newly hatched maggot to complete it's life cycle and turn into a fly.The eggs hatch into maggots and they get their nutrients from eating the body. This also aids in decomposition.

Now I know bugs have been used to help cases before...But I don't remember maggots appearing on the pizza in that local news test, where they put the pizza in the car.It was just rock hard..

14 days after the 27th is the 10th of July...Unless the car was also full of flies.

Did Jesse live across the street from the apartments I cant remember. Maybe they used those dumpsters. Jesse could have kept an "eye out" for when the dumpsters were emptied. Also maybe thats when Zenaidas name was found in the trash at the apartments..

maggots dont breed on things that will dry out, i dont care how old the pizza is, theres just not enough moisture...
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: August 10, 2008, 10:28:59 AM »

Karma,
I think the part of the confusion with July 15-16 is the police arrive at the GPs house evening of the 15th and are there or are questioning casey in to early morning of the 16th. Then they resume questioning and driving around w/ casey on afternoon of the 16th and arrest her during that round of questioning.

The Greta interview with GPs, arrest warrent, and the bond hearing states these time lines.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: August 10, 2008, 10:33:37 AM »

If the body was outside of the trunk and decomposing before being placed in the trunk, it's conceivable that there wouldn't be any flies until the larvae matured. In other words, hypothetically, if the body was in the woods and decomposing, flies would be present and lay the eggs. If the body was then placed in the trunk for transport, before those larvae matured into more flies, the flies would buzz off when the body was moved, leaving only the maggots to remain.

As a matter of fact, this is exactly what I thought happened when Cindy said there were maggots.

I got it now thanks..And aghh Mrs Anthony again disposed of another key piece of evidence..
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #824 on: August 10, 2008, 10:35:17 AM »

JUNE 27

On or about this date an abandoned car is noticed in the parking lot of the Amscot store.

White Party takes place at Fusion Club.
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t...47631_5414.jpg

JUNE 30
The car Casey had been using is towed from the Amscot store on Goldenrod Road and Colonial Drive.
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar..._timeline.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: August 10, 2008, 10:37:38 AM »

Rob or Carpe, from those pictures you were working on, can you tell if there were any surveillance cameras in the lot itself? Maybe on a light pole? Very often, the lots are covered for purposes of auto/theft prevention.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: August 10, 2008, 10:37:41 AM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17148640/detail.html

Orlando Mystery 'Eerily Similar' To Portugal Missing Girl Case, Attorney Says
Strangers Bring Gifts For Caylee's Third Birthday

POSTED: 8:07 am EDT August 10, 2008
UPDATED: 8:48 am EDT August 10, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An attorney for the mother of a missing Orlando girl is drawing parallels between her disappearance and that of a missing girl in Portugal as the family continues to be overwhelmed with gifts from strangers. (huh?  the only parallel I see is both children are missing! )

Madeleine McCann vanished from an apartment in the resort of Praia Da Luz, on the Algarve in May of last year and until recently her parents were considered suspects in the case.

In June, Portuguese authorities closed the probe into the disappearance of the young British girl and lifted the "suspect" label from her parents due to a lack of evidence.

Caylee Anthony vanished in Orlando about two months ago and her mother has been considered a person of interest in the case by investigators.

On Saturday, the attorney of Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, said the cases are similar.

"It is eerily similar," Baez said. "Fortunately for them, they had the money to be able to prove all of these things incorrect. This family is not made that way."

Family Showered With Gifts

Meanwhile, the grandparents of Caylee, George and Cindy Anthony, were overwhelmed with gifts from people throughout the nation for the child's third birthday.

"This is a tough day for us today," Caylee's grandfather George Anthony said. "And if you guys have children or you are grandparents, you are going to understand (that) these days like this don't come around very often and when they do, they mean more than anything."

Families traveled to the Anthony home to deliver birthday gifts.

"It is important for them to have that hope," neighbor Samantha Gaglioti said. "That wherever she is, that she is being treated well and having someone saying happy birthday to her."

"I can't imagine what this family is going through," resident Lisa Smith said. "We met them at the vigil and my heart goes out to all of them."

George Anthony held a picture and T-shirt sent from a family in New York.

"It is people like this that give us the strength to keep going," George Anthony said. "And I'd like to say, Mrs. Schultz, if you are watching this or your family or anyone else out there who is sending us things, know that we are getting them and I appreciate these more than you can imagine."

A volunteer said she has neglected her family to find Caylee.

"It has been a lot," family friend Holly Gagne said. "I haven't made a home-cooked meal in three weeks. I haven't put my kids to bed. Right now, they understand this is where we need to be."

Pool Not Discussed

Some media outlets have reported that investigators may be looking at the possibility that something may have happened to Caylee in her grandparents' pool.

In fact, Fox News contributor Mark Fuhrman talked about the possible connection Thursday.

Detectives said they're not ruling anything out but said the pool is not something they've really discussed or zeroed in on during their investigation.

Case Makes International Headlines

Local 6's exclusive interview with Zenaida Gonzalez is now making international headlines in newspapers in Europe and South America.

Local 6 spoke with the only Zenaida Gonzalez to visit the Sawgrass Apartments where Casey Anthony said she left Caylee with a woman by the same name.

New Call Released

Also, the Orange County Jail released a new phone call between Caylee Anthony's mother, Casey, and her brother Lee.

"Hey Case," Lee Anthony said.

"Hey, I need a favor," Casey Anthony said.

"Sure," Lee Anthony said.

"Can you get a hold of Jose and have him come see me as soon as he can, like today at some point?" Casey Anthony said.

"Yeah, let me give him a call," Lee Anthony said.

"Yeah, if you could do that, I would greatly appreciate it," Casey Anthony said. "You know, give my love obviously but I only have a minute to talk so…"

"OK, yeah, I'll do that right now," Lee Anthony said.

"OK, I appreciate that," Casey Anthony said.

"All right, love you," Lee Anthony said.

"Love you too," Casey Anthony said.

'Safe House' Considered

Friday, Baez also launched a new appeal to spring Casey Anthony out of jail.

However, with talks of threats against the family if Casey Anthony leaves jail, Cindy Anthony has considered the use of a safe house.

"Right here, I don't think is the ideal place for her not because we don't want her in the house and everything but we may have to hole her up somewhere in a safe house," Cindy Anthony said.

A national search for Caylee continues.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this developing story.
OMG! they are going for the angle that they are being wrongly accused like the McCanns.
Of course they are! to them it is everyone else's fault.
Honestly, it is so hard to listen to cindy in the bond hearing.  I can get past the defensiveness, but the arrogance towards the LE and the blame everything on everyone and everything is nauseating.  Her and casey are two of a kind. 

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: August 10, 2008, 10:40:44 AM »

i cant find any information on where jesse grund lives...ill keep looking...

Jesse Grund

home

7000 Lake Marsha Dr

Orlando, FL 32819-7724

phone number unavailable

Household: Richard, Deborah, Chris, Chris

http://www.whitepages.com/search/FindPerson?extra_listing=mixed&form_mode=opt_b&post_back=1&firstname_begins_with=1&firstname=Jesse&name=Grund&street=&city_zip=orland&state_id=FL&localtime=survey

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #828 on: August 10, 2008, 10:45:05 AM »

Carpe - Burger King has dumpsters and they are empty daily... and it's right next to the underwear joint (Amscot)..

this would be against what we were talking about earlier - meaning Casey thought the body would be found.

If Casey has an accomplice - that's another story. The accomplice does not want the body found. If she acts alone - she could want the body found to validate her club pic.

Absolutely.

Rob, I want this bitch to go down. Hard!

Omgosh guys .... sounds very "simplistic" and Casey style .... Please tell me LE woulda thought of this ..... can anyone tell me why they are not doing any land type of searches?  Or do you think they are and we (and the media, unlikely) don't know ...  They believe it's a homicide but yet they are not looking for a body?

This bothers me also. Why are they not doing searches? By now they have to be able to track Casey's where-abouts over the month in question by her cell phone.

How could they be so sure Caylee is dead when it takes awhile for the DNA tests to be done. I hope they are not basing all of their conclusions on the oder in the car!!!

Can someone tell me where to find the info on the $45,000 stolen from Cindy via credit cards? I missed that part. When was the money stolen.

I have not seen where anyone has looked into the possibility that Casey did leave Caylee with a babysitter, and never went back to pick her up until much later. When she went to pick her up, Caylee and babysitter was gone. It is possible...I know not likely...but can we at least explore the idea?

Casey said they were going on an extended vacation correct? We know there was no vacation planned. But what if she just wanted a week or two to party and left Caylee with someone for a week..or more..telling thebabysitter she was going out of town and would be back in a couple of weeks. She leaves her with someone she doesn't know well...when she goes to pick her up Caylee and babysitter are gone.

Just because she lied about the who and the where of the babysitter...does not mean the the scenario is not possible at all. We know she was partying it up on the 18th...I just find it difficult to believe she buries her daughter the 16th or 17th...and is out partying as though nothing happened the 18th. It does fit with the possibility she wants a mini vacation for herself...and leaves Caylee with a babysitter for a week or two.

Now lets say she goes back the end of June to pick up Caylee and she doesn't have the money to pay the babysitter or had told babysitter she would pick up Caylee on such and such a date but shows up a few days later and babysitter is gone or says...sorry..Caylee is gone...you should have gotten her when you said you would.

I am so curious as to what Casey was doing those 1st two weeks of July instead of last two weeks of June...do we know?

Also would love to know what she spent the $700.00 on she stole from her friend. Is she out shopping or is she out looking for Caylee???!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: August 10, 2008, 10:47:48 AM »

Jesse Grund

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=23567810

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #830 on: August 10, 2008, 10:48:45 AM »

A poster on another website had an interesting find.

When Casey went with the investigators to Universal, she said her boss was a Tom Manley. No employee by that name could be found.

There is a Tom Manley associated with Event Imaging Solutions, a Kodak Company. (Casey said she worked for Kodak & Colorvision at Universal) He is listed on the Event Imaging Facebook as a friend. 

EIS Profile
http://www.new.facebook.com/s.php?k=100000080&id=654542004

EIS Friends
http://www.new.facebook.com/friends/?id=654542004

Tom Manley
http://www.new.facebook.com/s.php?k=100000080&id=1019147460
Thanks MrsKub
Are you sure the last name is Manley?
The links won't work for me.

Karma, I think you may need to have a facebook account for the links to work. Yes, I'm sure of Manley. It's in the arrest record.
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/952244/Casey-Anthony-Arrest-Report
Thank you MrsKub.I don't have facebook.
Something weird and now I have to rethink my timeline in my head lol
The date at the top of the arrest paper says 7/15 but the date of arrest says 7/16 at 16:33(4:30 pm)and I believe det. Yuri stated Casey was arrested on 7/17....yikes....going for a re do...

Karma, don't drive yourself crazy. There are al ot of typos in that arrest warrant. Some of the dates were February. They need to correct those.
No joke....I can't believe all of the typos in a legal document.
Soooooo.....
911 calls were made on the 15th? or 16?  15th
car picked up 6/15? or 6/16?   15th
Casey arrested 6/16?Right?   16th
BRB...going for more coffee.

Thanks again sweety
Smile

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #831 on: August 10, 2008, 10:49:05 AM »

Rob or Carpe, from those pictures you were working on, can you tell if there were any surveillance cameras in the lot itself? Maybe on a light pole? Very often, the lots are covered for purposes of auto/theft prevention.

not that I can see

the only business that I have seen with lot cams are Walmart / Sam's Club / Target - and such. They have them due to the size of their lots. Amscot is too small to have those cams in my opinion.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #832 on: August 10, 2008, 10:49:26 AM »

Carpe - Burger King has dumpsters and they are empty daily... and it's right next to the underwear joint (Amscot)..

this would be against what we were talking about earlier - meaning Casey thought the body would be found.

If Casey has an accomplice - that's another story. The accomplice does not want the body found. If she acts alone - she could want the body found to validate her club pic.

Absolutely.

Rob, I want this bitch to go down. Hard!

Omgosh guys .... sounds very "simplistic" and Casey style .... Please tell me LE woulda thought of this ..... can anyone tell me why they are not doing any land type of searches?  Or do you think they are and we (and the media, unlikely) don't know ...  They believe it's a homicide but yet they are not looking for a body?

This bothers me also. Why are they not doing searches? By now they have to be able to track Casey's where-abouts over the month in question by her cell phone.

How could they be so sure Caylee is dead when it takes awhile for the DNA tests to be done. I hope they are not basing all of their conclusions on the oder in the car!!!

Can someone tell me where to find the info on the $45,000 stolen from Cindy via credit cards? I missed that part. When was the money stolen.

I have not seen where anyone has looked into the possibility that Casey did leave Caylee with a babysitter, and never went back to pick her up until much later. When she went to pick her up, Caylee and babysitter was gone. It is possible...I know not likely...but can we at least explore the idea?

Casey said they were going on an extended vacation correct? We know there was no vacation planned. But what if she just wanted a week or two to party and left Caylee with someone for a week..or more..telling thebabysitter she was going out of town and would be back in a couple of weeks. She leaves her with someone she doesn't know well...when she goes to pick her up Caylee and babysitter are gone.

Just because she lied about the who and the where of the babysitter...does not mean the the scenario is not possible at all. We know she was partying it up on the 18th...I just find it difficult to believe she buries her daughter the 16th or 17th...and is out partying as though nothing happened the 18th. It does fit with the possibility she wants a mini vacation for herself...and leaves Caylee with a babysitter for a week or two.

Now lets say she goes back the end of June to pick up Caylee and she doesn't have the money to pay the babysitter or had told babysitter she would pick up Caylee on such and such a date but shows up a few days later and babysitter is gone or says...sorry..Caylee is gone...you should have gotten her when you said you would.

I am so curious as to what Casey was doing those 1st two weeks of July instead of last two weeks of June...do we know?

Also would love to know what she spent the $700.00 on she stole from her friend. Is she out shopping or is she out looking for Caylee???!!

one more question...IF Cindy thinks that Casey and Caylee are on vacation...I am correct in that right? Did Casey come back to the house and get clothes and suitcase to take? Were there enough clothes etc gone from the house that Cindy really believed they were on a mini-vacation?

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #833 on: August 10, 2008, 10:51:37 AM »

You know we often say in regards to joran's lies...in every lie there is some truth.

Why then is it not possible that Casey left Caylee with someone for a few weeks...went back to get her...and they were gone.

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: August 10, 2008, 10:53:10 AM »

I got it now thanks..And aghh Mrs Anthony again disposed of another key piece of evidence..

I'm 99% positive I heard Cindy say that LE took that garbage bag for analysis.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: August 10, 2008, 10:53:24 AM »

Jesse Grund's facebook:

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #836 on: August 10, 2008, 10:56:34 AM »

ok...thats it...do I have to be the volunteer??!!! lol

I really am curious!!! I could buy a $5.00 pizza from Little Ceasars and leave it in my garage for two weeks...no not in my van!!! But I would be willing to leave it in my garage...I never park in there anyways..lol..and don't fret..it is a detached garage!!! Think it would work?

Pepperoni or sausage? lol

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: August 10, 2008, 11:00:38 AM »

You know we often say in regards to joran's lies...in every lie there is some truth.

Why then is it not possible that Casey left Caylee with someone for a few weeks...went back to get her...and they were gone.

Anything is possible. I pray that this is what happened. The problem is, where do you start looking. You need cooperation from all parties involved. Casey has lied about literally everything and her parents and brother appear to be condoning & validating this behavior. How can she honestly think anyone can help Caylee like that? It's impossible. It's like finding a needle in a haystack. Based on the information she has given, I wouldn't have a clue where to start. You can't even read between the lines with her because the lines are so twisted. She needs to start telling the truth and right these wrongs. I can't blame anyone but Casey.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #838 on: August 10, 2008, 11:07:24 AM »

Ok, Im thinking about the backpacks.  I have never carried a backpack in my life.  If I want to take my laptop, its in a laptop bag.  What if she planned on giving Caylee away and both backpacks were full of Caylee's clothes?  Maybe they should be looking for what is not there instead of what is there?  Or do I just need more coffee???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: August 10, 2008, 11:07:27 AM »

Seems like Mr. Manley only has 1 friend listed in Florida Kimberly Tucker..

Those security camera's I wonder how long they keep tapes. When I worked in retail we only kept them a week then taped over them.. 

Most are from New York or Turkey.

And if we really considered the babysitter,
then is anything is possible--Casey walked in on some people at the wrong time, maybe someone she knows. They hurt Caylee and then threaten her. One of them takes her car disposes of body,while the other stays with her..They blackmail her she steals money or buys them things. Since she knows them they could be blackmailing her for items not necessarily cash. She parties to make them believe she won't tell. She is still scared because they are in her circle..And even though she is in jail they are threatening her family..And since they hurt Caylee she believes they could hurt the family...Its out there wayyyy out there but I think so is the babysitter idea...

I think Casey did it...IMO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.