April 25, 2024, 09:23:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #3  (Read 426367 times)
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: August 10, 2008, 11:08:16 AM »

Okay since we are on the maggots and trash and maybe most of this is known but

Interaction between humans and maggots usually occurs near garbage cans, dead animals, rotten food, and other breeding grounds for maggots.

Also  flies are very attracted to bodily fluids...

It takes about 10-14 days for a newly hatched maggot to complete it's life cycle and turn into a fly.The eggs hatch into maggots and they get their nutrients from eating the body. This also aids in decomposition.

Now I know bugs have been used to help cases before...But I don't remember maggots appearing on the pizza in that local news test, where they put the pizza in the car.It was just rock hard..

14 days after the 27th is the 10th of July...Unless the car was also full of flies.

Did Jesse live across the street from the apartments I cant remember. Maybe they used those dumpsters. Jesse could have kept an "eye out" for when the dumpsters were emptied. Also maybe thats when Zenaidas name was found in the trash at the apartments..

maggots dont breed on things that will dry out, i dont care how old the pizza is, theres just not enough moisture...

I am under the impression that maggots do not breed  period. Maggots fill themselves with all they can eat before turning into more flys. It is the flys that breed laying the eggs that become maggots. As to moisture , yes a pizza does have enough moisture to feed maggots initially. JMHO

Just a swinging with the tribe
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: August 10, 2008, 11:10:47 AM »

Interaction between humans and maggots usually occurs near garbage cans, dead animals, rotten food, and other breeding grounds for maggots.

It takes about 10-14 days for a newly hatched maggot to complete it's life cycle and turn into a fly.The eggs hatch into maggots and they get their nutrients from eating the body. This also aids in decomposition.

Now I know bugs have been used to help cases before...But I don't remember maggots appearing on the pizza in that local news test, where they put the pizza in the car.It was just rock hard..

14 days after the 27th is the 10th of July...Unless the car was also full of flies.

Did Jesse live across the street from the apartments I cant remember. Maybe they used those dumpsters. Jesse could have kept an "eye out" for when the dumpsters were emptied. Also maybe thats when Zenaidas name was found in the trash at the apartments..

If the body was outside of the trunk and decomposing before being placed in the trunk, it's conceivable that there wouldn't be any flies until the larvae matured. In other words, hypothetically, if the body was in the woods and decomposing, flies would be present and lay the eggs. If the body was then placed in the trunk for transport, before those larvae matured into more flies, the flies would buzz off when the body was moved, leaving only the maggots to remain.

As a matter of fact, this is exactly what I thought happened when Cindy said there were maggots.

I got it now thanks..And aghh Mrs Anthony again disposed of another key piece of evidence..

I'm 99% positive I heard Cindy say that LE took that garbage bag for analysis.

If they did they can find out alot from those bugs..
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: August 10, 2008, 11:12:45 AM »

Nice looking guy and dog.

Idstlou, the few times that I sae LE interviewed they say they are looking for an alive Caylee.

April, you are so funny how you answer your own questions!

Misitx5, your daugther and my pup both have the water-freak thing! They would get along great!

Still craving a Whataburger!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #843 on: August 10, 2008, 11:14:37 AM »

that is feasible!  that is a way of getting information without having

to involve a third party. ... digging through someone else's garbage.

...but which trash can? at which location?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #844 on: August 10, 2008, 11:15:27 AM »

RE; Pizza

Years ago at a family reunion when we came home there was food in the trunk. And we forgot it. Four days later we had a smelly surprise. Baked beans were 3 different colors of mold, jello had liquefied and the broccoli salad smelled horrid.

But the 1/2 sheet of pizza was in remarkably good shape. It had shrunk by 25-30% but looked fresh out of the oven. And it still smelled like pizza.

No, I didn't eat it

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #845 on: August 10, 2008, 11:17:11 AM »

You know we often say in regards to joran's lies...in every lie there is some truth.

Why then is it not possible that Casey left Caylee with someone for a few weeks...went back to get her...and they were gone.

Anything is possible. I pray that this is what happened. The problem is, where do you start looking. You need cooperation from all parties involved. Casey has lied about literally everything and her parents and brother appear to be condoning & validating this behavior. How can she honestly think anyone can help Caylee like that? It's impossible. It's like finding a needle in a haystack. Based on the information she has given, I wouldn't have a clue where to start. You can't even read between the lines with her because the lines are so twisted. She needs to start telling the truth and right these wrongs. I can't blame anyone but Casey.

so true.

IF there was a different babysitter...she would have had to have SOME contact with him/her...and they should be able to track them down through the cell phone records.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #846 on: August 10, 2008, 11:20:42 AM »

RE; Pizza

Years ago at a family reunion when we came home there was food in the trunk. And we forgot it. Four days later we had a smelly surprise. Baked beans were 3 different colors of mold, jello had liquefied and the broccoli salad smelled horrid.

But the 1/2 sheet of pizza was in remarkably good shape. It had shrunk by 25-30% but looked fresh out of the oven. And it still smelled like pizza.

No, I didn't eat it

lol

I think you are correct though. My little Monkey and his friends have left have eaten pizza in his recroom in the basement...which I rarely ever visit!!! lol...for my own sanity!!! It's why I had it finished...keeps my livingroom clean!!! lol

anyhoo...worse I have seen happen is it dries up...no bugs no nothing.

I keep trying to look for a positive outcome in this case..it's difficult.

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: August 10, 2008, 11:22:28 AM »

that is feasible!  that is a way of getting information without having

to involve a third party. ... digging through someone else's garbage.

...but which trash can? at which location?

Well if she did find at at the apartments I would think is was a dumpster close to the office. Unless the office uses different dumpsters. I wonder if Zenaida called to make an inquiry first and someone jotted down her name on a piece of paper, only to throw it away later..And I wonder if the dumpster close to the office is out of direct eyesight..
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #848 on: August 10, 2008, 11:22:51 AM »

maggots dont breed on things that will dry out, i dont care how old the pizza is, theres just not enough moisture...

I am under the impression that maggots do not breed  period. Maggots fill themselves with all they can eat before turning into more flys. It is the flys that breed laying the eggs that become maggots. As to moisture , yes a pizza does have enough moisture to feed maggots initially. JMHO

by breed i meant grow...i guess maggots could survive on pizza but it seems like they would just shrivel up along with the pizza...from past experience, day old pizza has always been hard and dry....i just think its crazy for them to compare the smell of death to that of an old pizza...it bothers me..
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: August 10, 2008, 11:24:13 AM »

Nice looking guy and dog.

Idstlou, the few times that I sae LE interviewed they say they are looking for an alive Caylee.

April, you are so funny how you answer your own questions!

Misitx5, your daugther and my pup both have the water-freak thing! They would get along great!

Still craving a Whataburger!

LOL My daughter also loves dogs so probably: )
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #850 on: August 10, 2008, 11:24:32 AM »

I bet there are plenty of broke college students that have ate older and in worse condition pizza than what was in the Anthony's trunk.

EWWWWW!!!

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #851 on: August 10, 2008, 11:25:36 AM »

Here is my biggest problem of the whole case.

Law enforcement has had to catch up to the family... as they

were terribly busy in between media cameos DESTROYING EVERY

PIECE OF EVIDENCE THAT COULD BE USED AGAINST CASEY.

I will say it again. Cindy & George Anthony need to be IN JAIL

at this moment.
They have shown massive contempt for law enforcement!

I feel sorry about what happened to their granddaughter...

...but that still doesn't change the way they have acted

like criminals by obstructing every step of the investigation.

Just because you are in mental turmoil from what has happened,

does not absolve you from having to step up to the plate and do

the right thing.

Cindy and George Anthony... took things a step or two too far for my taste...

by physically acting out and destroying key pieces of evidence. imho That is

a big part of the reason we are where we are with this case today,

August 10, 2008.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: August 10, 2008, 11:25:45 AM »

ok...thats it...do I have to be the volunteer??!!! lol

I really am curious!!! I could buy a $5.00 pizza from Little Ceasars and leave it in my garage for two weeks...no not in my van!!! But I would be willing to leave it in my garage...I never park in there anyways..lol..and don't fret..it is a detached garage!!! Think it would work?

Pepperoni or sausage? lol

Id make sure there are flies in the garage as well.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #853 on: August 10, 2008, 11:28:44 AM »

Dr Baden talked about the maggots about two weeks ago. He said they only lay eggs during the day. Not at nite. That's a big clue in my opinion. That means if Caylee was dead on 6-16 2008 and placed somewhere it would not be until at a minimum of the following day that the flies laid the eggs, and more likely on 6-18-2008 that the flies. If Caylee was dead in the afternoon on 6-16-2008 the day would almost be over and flies could not have laid eggs until the following morning.

I would guess that there could not have been flies laying eggs until 6-18-2008 in the trunk of the car.

If you just use those two days as a gauge - it would mean that Caylee was stashed somewhere for about 24-36-48 hours until the flies do what they do naturally.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #854 on: August 10, 2008, 11:28:49 AM »

Well Monkeys...I think you all talked me out of the possibility the pizza was the odor. I kept thinking about the smell of my fridge a few weeks ago when my stepsister left raw hamburger tucked in the back...didn't know it was there until it started to smell to high hell!! lol Man that was a mess trying to get the smell out...gagging just thinking about it...and it was in a ziplock bag!!! But I think the difference is that it was raw...and meat on pizza would be cooked.

I think I talked myself out of another babysitter scenerio...there would be SOME record of calls to the person she left Caylee with.

I am getting a stomach ache thinking of the only other outcome to this tragic story.

Going to go get ready for my open house and keep praying for Caylee.

And a good Sunday Monkeys.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #855 on: August 10, 2008, 11:30:32 AM »

I bet there are plenty of broke college students that have ate older and in worse condition pizza than what was in the Anthony's trunk.

EWWWWW!!!

kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #856 on: August 10, 2008, 11:31:58 AM »

Here is my biggest problem of the whole case.

Law enforcement has had to catch up to the family... as they

were terribly busy in between media cameos DESTROYING EVERY

PIECE OF EVIDENCE THAT COULD BE USED AGAINST CASEY.

I will say it again. Cindy & George Anthony need to be IN JAIL

at this moment.
They have shown massive contempt for law enforcement!

I feel sorry about what happened to their granddaughter...

...but that still doesn't change the way they have acted

like criminals by obstructing every step of the investigation.

Just because you are in mental turmoil from what has happened,

does not absolve you from having to step up to the plate and do

the right thing.

Cindy and George Anthony... took things a step or two too far for my taste...

by physically acting out and destroying key pieces of evidence. imho That is

a big part of the reason we are where we are with this case today,

August 10, 2008.

EXACTLY!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #857 on: August 10, 2008, 11:32:15 AM »

ok...thats it...do I have to be the volunteer??!!! lol

I really am curious!!! I could buy a $5.00 pizza from Little Ceasars and leave it in my garage for two weeks...no not in my van!!! But I would be willing to leave it in my garage...I never park in there anyways..lol..and don't fret..it is a detached garage!!! Think it would work?

Pepperoni or sausage? lol

Id make sure there are flies in the garage as well.

ok...skipping the experiment...I hate flies...and maggots really make me gag...I'll take the Monkeys word for it...old pizza does not smell like decomp!!! lol

Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #858 on: August 10, 2008, 11:40:48 AM »

I wish Greta (aka Gridle  ) would ask Cindy where she suggest we all start looking for Caylee.  I would just like to hear her answer.  I would also like to ask her why and or where all she has looked.   (or not looked)

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: August 10, 2008, 11:43:15 AM »

Casey said she went to the clubs looking for Zenaida..Well if you type Zenaida in Amazon...Go figure there are records by none other that Zenaida..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.