April 27, 2024, 12:35:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #3  (Read 426536 times)
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: August 09, 2008, 09:50:05 PM »

Hi guys I'm new here and have some questions...Maybe I missed this but in Greta's interview with George and Cindy she said a lot about the pool ladder and kept repeating over and over they were concerned about "slipage"And how they were always making sure no one would slip...

If considering the pool theory that Casey and Caylee were swimming.Maybe Casey has Caylee climb out first, only Caylee slips and falls the wrong way cracking her neck or skull..

Cindy was also giving that one interview where she says she wishes Caylee's picture "would just get ingrained in peoples s........brain" like something went ding! don't use SKULL don't! and she had to search for another word finally coming up with brain..

I know when I talk that fast and frustrated and I know a secret, I still have that trigger word which I know NOT TO SAY.So I don't reveal to much..

And i do know head injuries bleed a lot but Casey is a nurse and cops daughter.She has to know how to clean up blood.

One more thing were paver's replaced??

Hi misitx5 and welcome to the cage!

That is an interesting scenario. I can't imagine how one person could fully help a child out of an out-of-ground pool w/ that little ladder-thing.  Never thought of it before your post. Would you get on the ladder first with the child in the pool or would you put the child on the ladder than get on the ladder yourself and hope you don't knock the child down the ladder?

I think they did have paver's put down, possibly replaced. It was during that time when reports said they had concrete poured in the back yard but investigators said they would have noticed new concrete. Sorry I don't know more.

Thanks NM...And I was thinking like this if Caylee was a climber like my young 2 1/2 yr old is..Maybe Casey was in the pool and was just letting Caylee climb down the ladder out of the pool on her own and she slipped.
Or they were going in the pool Casey forgot something was going to run inside to get it and Caylee took in upon herself to climb in and slipped.

My daughter wont turn 3 till Jan but she has been climbing ladders since age 17 months...We removed them from the bunk beds only to have her in a couple months figure out how to climb right up the side onto the top bed...She also has to be restrained near water, shes obsessed with it even on a hike, if she sees a pond she tries to break free from our hands and jump in...

I was thinking maybe only some paver's were replaced..Ones that look just like the old ones so no one would be the wiser..

If Casey is dumb enough to use a dumpster she obviously wouldn't care if Caylee tried to go down a ladder on her own.Especially if Caylee is a "I CAN DO IT BY MYSELF MOM" type of little girl..
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #621 on: August 09, 2008, 09:52:50 PM »

I found it! Using the man on the street view feature from Google.

The big box store behind the Amscot that we are seeing in the aerial shot is:

SAM'S CLUB

7701 E. Colonial Dr., Orlando, FL - (407) 384-7570

This is the store you see with all of the big rigs behind it on the loading docks.

That SAM'S CLUB should be packed with parking lot cams. I wonder if

the Dark Damsel aka Casey Anthony made an appearance on one of them?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #622 on: August 09, 2008, 09:58:21 PM »

Not to throw a red herring into the discussion. But, I wonder if LE has checked out the registered sex offenders in the area?

I show 3 within blocks of the Anthony's house  and another 25+ within a mile
of the Anthony's home.

http://www.familywatchdog.us/Default.asp

Type in: 4937 HOPESPRING DR.   ORLANDO, FL  32829

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #623 on: August 09, 2008, 09:58:57 PM »

i just seen mark klaas on fox news speculating on how casey knew the name of zenaida gonzales...anyone else have a clue???
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #624 on: August 09, 2008, 09:59:24 PM »

Devil's Advocate Rob - It's your daughter's daughter and your daughter is nuts.

Fat Cat - I appreciate you askin'.. but  no way.

I have a long story, but don't we all - I could never do something like that... never!! I could never live wit myself.

MLK - the truth will set you free - my friend.

Freedom is a state of mind - and although Casey is going to be locked up for years to come on the currect charges - she will have to decide - is she free or imprisoned in her on demented mind. The best thing she can do for herself, HER FAMILY, AND THE COMMUNITY AND OF COURSE CAYLEE -  is to come clean.

Everyone here will forgive her, if she says she's sorry and means it. No one here is interested in continuing the turmoil that she has out the nation through over the last month. No one. It's about the truth and nothing but the truth.

I understand that there are many people out there that just feel that protecting the family is the best and only thing - but how can society even flourish with that attitude???

Sometimes the best medicine is the most painful.

I have said myself - I have made enough mistakes for a lifetime - never hurt anyone - just myself - but I believe learning from those mistakes and not repeating them and helping others to not make those mistakes is a good thing.

again - jmo . . .

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #625 on: August 09, 2008, 09:59:59 PM »

i just seen mark klaas on fox news speculating on how casey knew the name of zenaida gonzales...anyone else have a clue???

Nope, I'm clueless!!!   

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: August 09, 2008, 10:07:14 PM »

Ok I found it, on Cindy's turn at bond hearing video 3/4 thru, she says the registered letter was received about the car at the wrecker co. and the letter was dated 7/11 and they did not pick up car until 07/16
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #627 on: August 09, 2008, 10:10:30 PM »

side note: Mike Phelps Gold!  Go USA!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #628 on: August 09, 2008, 10:11:55 PM »

Hey, I don't want to give anyone the impression that I was a junkie or some sort of drug user from that last post - because it could be taken that way - but that was not my intention.

That was not was I intended at all - just that I made all the mistakes that someone who grew up with out a father that others have made themselves.

I would say it's like being on the bumper car ride - you bang into a lot of other cars along the way without GPS or a bumper made from an old telephone pole. 

so, it's not a new story, but one others have experienced also.

+++

bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #629 on: August 09, 2008, 10:14:03 PM »

Ok I found it, on Cindy's turn at bond hearing video 3/4 thru, she says the registered letter was received about the car at the wrecker co. and the letter was dated 7/11 and they did not pick up car until 07/16

every time line i have looked at says that the car was towed on the 30th
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: August 09, 2008, 10:14:12 PM »

Anyone know how long a car in florida could be parked somewhere before they are towed? We know it was picked up on the 11th (did I read that right, or was that when the notice was sent?)

Also didn't they say they found the stain in the trunk under a black light? Wouldn't that indicate that if it was a body that it wasn't there that long? I would think if it was there long enought to pool that it'd appear to the nekkid eye.

I don't doubt that it might have been there a couple days (18-19). Maybe she attempted to air out the car for a couple days (19-22). And when that didn't help she staged the car being stolen. Thought that still seems a stretch to the 11th.

And if the body was in the car till the 11th the odor would have been so overwhelming that I'm sure the wrecker would have called the police immediately (Didn't I see a news report that the wreckers video tape the cars). IN that heat that long you would have been able to smell it on the outside??? Speaking of them videoing them could that prove where the slacks where, and possibly if they had any visible stains. Also if the backpacks where in there?

IM, the car was towed on the 30th of June. It was left in the lot on the 27th of June.
Hmmmm Airing it out for a week isn't a stretch. And we know it was left on the 27th? Seems right since AMSCOT is probably a pretty busy place so they wouldn't want anything parked there that long.

Looked like a Whataburger (Red logo one W sitting on top of another W) logo in the Greta news cast.. Anyone else see that. In the Google earth pic the building to the East looks like a small restaurant too.

Did you say Whataburger!  Great! Now I will be craving a hamburger for weeks maybe months, and the closest one to me in like 1,000 miles! Thanks. j/k   but I do love those burger, I don't know how they do it, maybe that is a good thing!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: August 09, 2008, 10:17:31 PM »

Well she had to pick up the car by July 15th because that's when she called 911 and said the car smelled like it had a dead body in it.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: August 09, 2008, 10:19:59 PM »

Hey guys ..... was away today so I have SO much to catch up on ...but had an awful feeling today ... (sorry if it already came up, I'm still on page 14 LOL) BUT ..... I am thinking that possibly Casey was at Sawgrass Apts to dispose of Caylee's body in possibly (the dumpster???)   Sad  BUT what a better way to cover up a body that was already starting to smell ..... maybe she went in the office to see if anyone was really "watching" her or if there was surveilance at this particular apt complex and saw Zenaida's card and got her name and info .... I mean think about this ... this is a 22 yr old girl that thinks of herself of a prima donna .... The thought of her digging, burying, digging up ... re-burying ..... nah ... too much work .... A tiny body ... in a duffel bag .... into already stinking garbage ...   Sad

PS- Happy Birthday Sweet Angel ....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: August 09, 2008, 10:23:36 PM »

I said this the other day and I mean it..

Someone needs to go to that jail and shake the crap out of Casey until she admits what she did with Caylee. 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #634 on: August 09, 2008, 10:24:42 PM »

It could be possible that the gas cans, the shovel, some dirt... were all just moves

to throw people off...

The bag of garbage in the trunk... I am still stuck on the garbage thing.

That chit is plain WEIRD.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #635 on: August 09, 2008, 10:25:42 PM »

Well she had to pick up the car by July 15th because that's when she called 911 and said the car smelled like it had a dead body in it.

when this comes to trial - how does the defense get around that??

that was her own mother and the actual owner of the car.

I can't see how the LE can ignore that one. It leads to so may avenues -

1. someone has died in the car.

2. someone has transported a dead person - maybe to the hospital (didn't happen here).

3. someone has died and the person driving the cars knows more than they are saying.

4. someone has dies and hide a body.

- please feel free to add -

+++

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: August 09, 2008, 10:25:42 PM »

April I don't know when the car was towed from Amscot, that's the mystery, but the car was in Casey's hands until sometime prior to the 07/11 atleast.  That's what I want to know, cause I still say that Caylee spent time in that car.  She was last seen 6/16, picked up shovel and backed up to garage on the 18th and from there......disposal and abandonment of car.  We also know she had friends car Beginning of July from her statement.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #637 on: August 09, 2008, 10:28:27 PM »

Grandpa is on Geraldo right now...

It is file tape.

She doesnt drink... she doesn't smoke... all her friends call her MOM.

The man is just clueless. He should have velcro instead of a zipper.

I am afraid he'll hurt himself irreparably.

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #638 on: August 09, 2008, 10:33:44 PM »

Are maggots extra?

------------------
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #639 on: August 09, 2008, 10:34:18 PM »

I said this the other day and I mean it..

Someone needs to go to that jail and shake the crap out of Casey until she admits what she did with Caylee. 

I have to admit - I'm starting to get concerned. Maybe it's just because it's the weekend, but doesn't the LE work weekends?
I would have thought that as soon as the DNA was back and confirmed a dead body from the forensics on the hair, they would have confronted Casey - so, what's the hold up??

DNA has been back for several days - so, what's the hold up?

Casey can not be questioned without her attorney present - but even so, that is not reason not to confront her and try to get a confession.

I'm sure the DNA and lab tests have been checked twice by now.

This must be a strategy I am not familiar with.

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.