April 27, 2024, 07:00:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #3  (Read 426506 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #920 on: August 10, 2008, 01:10:34 PM »

You know we often say in regards to joran's lies...in every lie there is some truth.

Why then is it not possible that Casey left Caylee with someone for a few weeks...went back to get her...and they were gone.

Hey Girl!...hope all is well with you and Yours Wink

I would think by now, that Casey would have spilled her guts to the FBI if the above were true...

But going in this direction just for something else to spin my head faster...*if* what you wrote were true...Casy could have found a note left to her saying don't call the cops...or...else!

But, back into regular head spinning mode...I don't feel that Caylee is alive... Sad

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #921 on: August 10, 2008, 01:13:49 PM »

June 9 Anthony Lazaro states that Casey moved in with Amy Huizenga on this date

Someone is lying.

or someone has the info wrong.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: August 10, 2008, 01:16:52 PM »

Where is Amy's apartment in relation to Tony's???? Distance?

Have we gen'd up a map plotting out those points yet?

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #923 on: August 10, 2008, 01:17:50 PM »

Wasn't there something posted about Casey having a seizure at some time in the past? 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: August 10, 2008, 01:19:51 PM »

I also don't think the shovel was used to break into the shed for a couple reasons.
1) She'd leave marks on the shovel that the neighbor would identify
2) There would be marks on the Shed
3) She barrowed it on the 18 the gas isn't stolen until the 22-23.

What can you use a Shovel for?
1) Diging a hole
2) Prying up something (A weight to put on something to keep it in the water)

What can you use Gas for?
1) Burn something
2) Disguise something (change the smell of something, attempt to wash something off)
3) For a vechicle (car or boat)

Gas also distroys DNA

Gasoline absolutely does not destroy DNA.  I work with DNA, RNA, and other biochemicals.

It did in the Scott Peterson case on that blue tarp.

He said he found two tarps in Peterson's pickup truck Dec. 24. When he returned to carry out a search warrant two days later, he found one of the tarps stored in a shed underneath a leaf blower that was leaking gasoline.

In his opening statement, Distaso noted gasoline destroyed biological material. is that not DNA  I work here

http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:nn86WrjkW0gJ:www.courttv.com/trials/peterson/062204_ctv.html+gasoline+destroyed+dna+on+tape+scott+peterson+case&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

{{edit to add}}

« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 01:29:29 PM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: August 10, 2008, 01:20:52 PM »

Wasn't there something posted about Casey having a seizure at some time in the past? 

yes. i read that too.

------------------
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: August 10, 2008, 01:21:52 PM »

I think Cindy is OCD. Really. Look at her house. Every photo I've seen, there isn't a thing out of place. I don't worry about dust bunnies too much now but, I certainly wouldn't have a house looking that neat (plus doing laundry and shopping for presents) if my grandchild was missing.

Maybe she put all the junk in another room and closed the door.

I remember doing that as a teen. LOL My daughter still does it and she is no where near a teen.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: August 10, 2008, 01:23:08 PM »

Interesting.

---

June 2 Casey’s Boyfriend, Anthony Lazzaro, last sees Caylee on this date.
Message from Casey to Alex on myspace

June 4 Casey’s facebook comments to Amy
Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 12:12pm on June 4th, 2008
si!!! good times to be had, from tonight, until, well, forever.
what time do you think you’re getting done tonight????
at 7:33am on June 4th, 2008
oh, the times we will have!
i can’t wait for us to become roomies in another week! seriously…by the end of next week, it will be just us girls. i can’t believe it!
June 7 Casey’s facebook comments to Amy
at 9:04am on June 7th, 2008
i’m so glad you’re ok! seriously, you scared the life right out of me! i love you girl.
June 8-14 Around these time that Cindy said Casey took a mini vacation with Jeff Hopkins
From Casey (not sure to who)
June 9,2008
Hey baby!I hope NY is treating you right.Question!!!!!do you know any local girls,that can sing?my boyfriend Tony,and his business partners are looking for an up and coming female R&B artist let me know!!!i miss you!
June 9 Anthony Lazaro states that Casey moved in with Amy Huizenga on this date
June 9 Casey Anthony said that on June 9, she dropped Caylee off at a babysitter who lived at the Sawgrass Apartments. She said the babysitter’s name was Zenaida Gonzalez.
June 12 George Anthony says Caylee was spotted by friends of the Anthony family in a shopping area near the Orange-Seminole county lines. She was wearing a pink and blue outfit and white-rimmed sunglasses.
June 9 - July 12 Casey Anthony tells her parents that she had been going to work every day and that Caylee had been staying with friends or nannies.
June 12-13-14 Christine Chester, friend of Casey, says she saw Casey and Cayle on one of these dates.
From Casey to Jeff Hopkins
Jun 12 2008 6:41 AM
(Fusion poster was here)
you guys should definitely check it out!
cover is only $5. there’s going to be live artists, a full bar, and an album release that you shouldn’t miss!
hope to see you out there!
Jun 12 2008 9:14 AM
so i’m thinking, you should bring your happy ass back into orlando tomorrow night, for a BADASS hip hop showcase/album release party. google the address on the poster, on my myspace page.
i’d love to see you out there!
Jun 12 2008 7:54 PM
sounds good hun.
June 12,2008 9:14
so im thinking,you should bring your happy a** back into orlando tomorrow night,for a bad a** hip hop showcase/album release party.google the address on the poster,on my myspace page,id love to see you out there!
June 15 Caylee and Cindy visited Cindy’s father at Nursing Home
June 17 Casey’s Facebook comments to Amy
Casey Anthony wrote
at 3:15pm on June 17th, 2008
cheer up me lady! i love you and can’t wait to finally get you moved in
June 19 Casey’s Facebook comments to Troy on the 19th
Casey Anthony wrote
at 3:57pm on June 19th, 2008
you, ric and dave should definitely come out tomorrow night. i’ll give you a buzz later. i haven’t see you in ages!
Casey Anthony wrote
at 9:09pm on June 19th, 2008
until 2. i’ll be there all night.
From Casey to Alex
June 20, 2008 15:46
you’re online!!! come out to fusion tonight…mandatory attendance Alexander Ryans
June 20 Casey’s facebook comments to Chris Tutz
at 2:36pm on June 20th, 2008
trying to get back in shape?! how about you come and hang out with me tonight, at Fusian!!!! call me!
June 21st 6:43pm
good times last night!
Casey wrote to “little one ” on myspace
June 21st 7:02pm
Oh yes I know! haha.
you’re amazing girly!
looking forward to the all white party this weekend.
From Casey (not sure who to)
June 22,2008 19:29
its been agesill give you a call this week
Sun Jun 22nd 6pm – Tues Jun 24th 10am: Shed at family home broken into, 2 gas cans stolen by unknown thief.
June 23rd
From Casey to Lee:
Jun 23, 2008 12:40 AM
here’s my question…
is ‘the windy city’ an appropriate nickname for chicago? is it really THAT windy?
i’ve always wondered.
To Troy on Facebook
at 2:40pm on June 24th, 2008
she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven’t even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i’ll fill ya in later on.
miss ya, yo.
To Troy on Facebook
Amy Huizenga (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 2:46pm on June 24th, 2008
I’m still at Ricardo and JPs… hopefully everything works out soon! Hey, so I forwarded my mail a little late… any idea how to get my insurance stuff that got mailed to the Oviedo house?
June 25 Jesse Grund Talk to Casey on the phone and heard Caylee on the backgroud. This is also the day Jesse resigned from his job as LE ( Edit - Per Affidavit 25th not 24 )
Jun 25 2008 10:36 AM
hey girly! long time. are you going to be in orlando this weekend?
message to Alex from Casey on myspace
Jun 25 2008 3:35 PM
come to orlando friday!!!!
i miss your happy ass, plus, you need to join me for a few beverages, and the ALL WHITE PARTY, at fusian. i never asked…do you like sushi?? get at me brotha!
June 27 Casey Abandoned the White Pontiac infront of the Check Cashing Business. Anthony picked her up from from Amscot store.
June 30 The car Casey had been using is towed from the Amscot store on Goldenrod Road and Colonial Drive
From Mid to End of June
Casey was witnessed backing her car up to the garage. The neighbor told LE that Casey had asked to borrow a shovel.
To Troy on Facebook
at 1:46pm on July 2nd, 2008
you taking a cab tonight?
July 3 Cindy posted this on Myspace
Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing
She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?
July 4 Friends told Eyewitness News Casey celebrated Independence Day with her boyfriend Tony Lazarro. She partied and cooked dinner for him and his roommate
July 7.
Casey Anthony, called the Diary of Days, which was posted on
It reads, in part:
“On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken
Trust no one, Only yourself.
With great power, comes great consequence.
What is given, Can be taken away.
Everyone Lies.
Everyone Dies.”
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/S.....ouble.html
July 8 Casey’s facebook post to Amy
Casey Anthony wrote
at 9:31am on July 8th, 2008
oh puerto rico….has stolen my friends. we shall be reunited shortly
July 10 Jesse Grund’s Updates on his Facebook
“Jesse will be moving again in August…to Georgia!9:12pm
you’re the best adopted little sister ever! we need a new picture tonight ”
From Casey to Red Fuzzy Balloons
Jul 10 2008 11:47 PM
oh my sexy boys.
i love fuzzy red balloons!
July 14,2008 22:10
she sent a video to this user about drums because he is a drum player it is by killer chops tv on you tube
July 13 Casey’s facebook comments to Chris StUtz :
at 9:34am on July 13th, 2008
happy birthday love!!!!
July 13th 7:36am
you little hoochie!
where are “our” new pictures????
July 8-15 Casey’s driving Amy’s car as Amy went to Puerto Rico for a vacation
July 15 Casey picked up Amy at the Airport
July 15 The car found abandoned is picked up by the Anthony family from the wrecker company
July 15 After they had not seen Caylee for some time, the girl’s grandparents got concerned and confronted Casey. Cindy made 2 911 Calls
July 15- While they were waiting for the police, Casey and Cindy got onto myspace and contact all her friends to “get the word out”. She said she called the police around 10:00. So Amy might have gotten the message about Caylee being missing and then posted her comment on Facebook.
July 15 The Sheriff’s Office is notified that Caylee Anthony has been missing since June 9
July 15 Casey’s facebook post to Amy
Casey Anthony wrote
at 4:02pm on July 15th, 2008
so glad you’re home.
i better not see you online.
life is on hold until tomorrow
July 15 Amy Posted this on facebook to her friend
Amy Huizenga wrote
at 11:38pm on July 15th, 2008
A person who I thought was my friend stole money one night while I was sleeping and made up a story about how I got up in my sleep and put money away for the trip I was going on (I got back today, it was a great trip!). I bought that, she’s my friend, but after today I know it was her. I let her use my car while I was gone and my check book was in there. Account cleared out. Hopefully I’ll be able to get that back… but yeah… overall… about a grand. Which isn’t even the worst (for me it is…) apparently her kid has been missing for a month. She claims the nanny stole her and was too afraid to tell her mom. So, as bad as all this is, there is a little girl out there (hopefully) that I’m way worried about.
Anyway, how are you?
July 16 The car found abandoned is picked up by the Anthony family from the wrecker company
July 16 Police talk to Zenaida Gonzalez who says she does not know Casey Anthony. Police also take Casey to Universal Studios where she said she worked. After leading them to a building, she admitted she was no longer employed there
July 16 Casey Anthony is arrested.
July 17 The Sheriff’s Office takes possession of the car and finds evidence of possible human decomposition.
July 17 The Sheriff’s office starts to search the backyard of the Anthony house.
July 17 Casey Anthony is officially charged with child neglect, lying to investigators and interfering with a criminal investigation. The judge denies bond because she showed a “woeful disregard for the welfare of her child”
Written to Lee on myspace from MayFizzle
Jul 17, 2008 12:05 AM
Good luck brother! I know u r smart enough to find the TRUTH behind all of this nonsense and God willing everything will turn out the way, I’m sure, we all would like! For the best and with as little consequence for all in every way!
May all the right hearts and minds be willing and able to restore the once quiter Anthony Home; and restore the smiles that once shone!
With great love from the Mayfield Family!
Erika, Karla, Carlos, and The Fizz
Erika and Karla were very upset when I told them the news and wish everyone the best of luck! Our prayers are with the Anthony’s!
Jul 19 2008 5:36 AM (To Lee)
Caylee! Always on my mind!
I miss Caylee……she is such an angel! What a cute video with the book!
Since the day Erika has been pregnant I often think about the times we will visit O-Town over the years and get to walk down the street to visit a place so familiar to me! A walk I have made thousands of times. A lifetime of memories to be shared with the next generation. I only wish there was something I could do from so far away to ensure this dream come true my next visit. I can only hope and pray all of this passes quickly and Casey comes to her senses! So we all can return back to our lives with some peace, knowing our next visit will be a joyous occasion as it should be!
I miss the whole fam! So, next time I see ya George, Cindy, Lee, Casey, and Caylee hugs r on me!

This is how it's going to go down in lawyerspeak.  See, she was a promoter, look at all the invitations she sent out.  Her bf, Tony, subcontracted out to her.

The flurry of calls?  Oh, that was Casey calling her parents for the pin number of the credit cards they gave her.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #928 on: August 10, 2008, 01:23:54 PM »

BT , I had thought of the ran over scenario as well. I do stil think the left in hot car is a most likley.

I am bringing this forward and asking again.Ok should we be counting back from the date the car was picked up from the impound lot? Sense Cindy is saying the pizza had maggots on it at that time.
Did Cindy actually say the pizza had maggots on it?I thought she was just throwing out different senarios about how the smell could have gotten there.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: August 10, 2008, 01:26:12 PM »

If Casey and Caylee left on June 16th....a normal day, each with 1 backpack....Casey would have to come home for clothes at some point for both of them. Her mother said she washed 3 duffel bags full of clothes she retrieved from Tony's.
June 24th....George says Casey stopped to change clothes (8 days after she left home)

I'm not buying George's story, but jmo.

IF, Casey did stop on the 24th, did she take 3 duffel bags of clothing?
Was she BUYING new clothes with Granny's money/credit cards?

WHEN did Casey pick up enough clothing to fill 3 duffel bags?

I think Casey more than likely was going back to Anthony's throughout the month, again, jmo.
Casey knew their work schedules.

I think so, too.  Not for visiting her parents, but to steal, remove gas cans and return them.

I wonder if they were empty when they were returned.

I believe in miracles!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #930 on: August 10, 2008, 01:26:35 PM »

I think Cindy is OCD. Really. Look at her house. Every photo I've seen, there isn't a thing out of place. I don't worry about dust bunnies too much now but, I certainly wouldn't have a house looking that neat (plus doing laundry and shopping for presents) if my grandchild was missing.
It could be George with the OCD Smile
I don't know....I think if I knew some rooms in my house was going to be on tv news.....mine wouldn't have a thing out of place.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #931 on: August 10, 2008, 01:27:08 PM »

June 15 Caylee and Cindy visited Cindy’s father at Nursing Home
June 17 Casey’s Facebook comments to Amy
Casey Anthony wrote
at 3:15pm on June 17th, 2008
cheer up me lady! i love you and can’t wait to finally get you moved in

June 19 Casey’s Facebook comments to Troy on the 19th
Casey Anthony wrote
at 3:57pm on June 19th, 2008
you, ric and dave should definitely come out tomorrow night. i’ll give you a buzz later. i haven’t see you in ages!

This bizzer is just a monster! There ain't no two ways about it.

------------------
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: August 10, 2008, 01:30:02 PM »

Is that a little heart on her chin Carpe, I thought you didnt like her??

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: August 10, 2008, 01:31:01 PM »

Yes, and Jesse took her to the hospital.  All Cindy said was earlier in the year.

I believe in miracles!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: August 10, 2008, 01:33:06 PM »

Anybody who could act like this...

Throwing away her kid like garbage, like a crumpled up dixie-cup,

or a used up phone card...

would not be a far stretch for the imagination.

She is just a monster.

------------------
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: August 10, 2008, 01:33:37 PM »

Where is Amy's apartment in relation to Tony's???? Distance?

Have we gen'd up a map plotting out those points yet?

If no one is on it, I'll do it.

I believe in miracles!
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: August 10, 2008, 01:34:30 PM »

BT , I had thought of the ran over scenario as well. I do stil think the left in hot car is a most likley.

I am bringing this forward and asking again.Ok should we be counting back from the date the car was picked up from the impound lot? Sense Cindy is saying the pizza had maggots on it at that time.
Did Cindy actually say the pizza had maggots on it?I thought she was just throwing out different senarios about how the smell could have gotten there.

Yes Karma, she did say there were maggots in the car. I do not have a link but it was early on. It could have been in one of the 911 calls.

Just a swinging with the tribe
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: August 10, 2008, 01:38:56 PM »

I also don't think the shovel was used to break into the shed for a couple reasons.
1) She'd leave marks on the shovel that the neighbor would identify
2) There would be marks on the Shed
3) She barrowed it on the 18 the gas isn't stolen until the 22-23.

What can you use a Shovel for?
1) Diging a hole
2) Prying up something (A weight to put on something to keep it in the water)

What can you use Gas for?
1) Burn something
2) Disguise something (change the smell of something, attempt to wash something off)
3) For a vechicle (car or boat)

Gas also distroys DNA

Gasoline absolutely does not destroy DNA.  I work with DNA, RNA, and other biochemicals.

Welcome to posting Strayze and thanks for the clarification.  I didn't think gasoline would destroy DNA but maybe the smell of gasoline might mask the odor of a decomposing body.

Maybe Casey knew the car was not ever going to be in condition to return and was just going to use the gas to torch the car?  For some reason she decided against it and abandoned it instead?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #938 on: August 10, 2008, 01:39:01 PM »

Yes, and Jesse took her to the hospital.  All Cindy said was earlier in the year.

Thanks, Carpe & Bearly.....was just thinking about treatment for a seizure, meds & such....not to mention 'cause'.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: August 10, 2008, 01:40:36 PM »

Another random thought... of those I have many...

Someone who is moving from one place to another...

Is also in the process of prioritizing what they need, and what they do not.

A lot of the stuff that they do not need... gets bagged up and gets thrown away.

She may have been in that frame of mind... she had everything she needed.

Caylee was one of those things... she didn't need anymore.

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.