April 28, 2024, 03:30:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #3  (Read 426612 times)
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #980 on: August 10, 2008, 02:23:26 PM »

on Greta last night they said Casey took the gas cans because she didnt want to run out of gas again that the gage was broken..

Well why take both? And how many times has she ran out of gas? Chances are she didnt "abandon"the car then so why this time? 

Do we know when the cell phones went missing, Casey told Lee there are things you can store on the phone not the SIM card..She has to know all calls and text can be traced so why "lose" them unless they have other data on them. Maybe they took a swim when Casey and Jesse went to the beach.

Oh and I said I dont keep my toys cetralized in one room...That was a play on Caseys words but Im sure you knew that..
crazybabyborg
« Reply #981 on: August 10, 2008, 02:24:18 PM »

Did you guys notice that in the interview with Greta, when George and Cindy talk about George opening the trunk and finding the gas cans, she specifically says there was no odor there at that time?
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #982 on: August 10, 2008, 02:25:12 PM »

BT , I had thought of the ran over scenario as well. I do stil think the left in hot car is a most likley.

I am bringing this forward and asking again.Ok should we be counting back from the date the car was picked up from the impound lot? Sense Cindy is saying the pizza had maggots on it at that time.
Did Cindy actually say the pizza had maggots on it?I thought she was just throwing out different senarios about how the smell could have gotten there.

Yes Karma, she did say there were maggots in the car. I do not have a link but it was early on. It could have been in one of the 911 calls.

IIRC, it was one of the first interviews.

http://www.wesh.com/news/16950347/detail.html

(snipped)

Cindy Anthony was angry as she left the courthouse.

"Caylee is missing and continue to look for Caylee. She is not dead and there is no evidence to say that," Cindy Anthony said to a group of reporters outside the courthouse. "I'm upset because she has not been charged with anything. She's going to be home tonight."

In response to the smell in the trunk of her daughter's car, Cindy Anthony said there was a bag of pizza with maggots in it in the car.

"The same dogs that cleared our house cleared them," Cindy Anthony said. "They're not saying the house is cleared," WESH 2 reporter Michelle Meredith said.

"There's no bruises on that child," she said. "There's no evidence that Casey has ever done any harm to her child," Cindy Anthony said. She said it's possible that a babysitter abused Caylee.[/b]

Is it true maggots can tell if she was abused?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #983 on: August 10, 2008, 02:25:55 PM »

Another random thought... of those I have many...

Someone who is moving from one place to another...

Is also in the process of prioritizing what they need, and what they do not.

like this????

A lot of the stuff that they do not need... gets bagged up and gets thrown away.

She may have been in that frame of mind... she had everything she needed.

Caylee was one of those things... she didn't need anymore.

Her parents would have taken Caylee.

Of course they would have, Bearly. ...but you know ol' Casey...

HER PARENTS... WHOA! COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME.

She was punishing them for being mean to her. Right?

That is my take on it anyway.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #984 on: August 10, 2008, 02:27:10 PM »

on Greta last night they said Casey took the gas cans because she didnt want to run out of gas again that the gage was broken..

Well why take both? And how many times has she ran out of gas? Chances are she didnt "abandon"the car then so why this time? 

Do we know when the cell phones went missing, Casey told Lee there are things you can store on the phone not the SIM card..She has to know all calls and text can be traced so why "lose" them unless they have other data on them. Maybe they took a swim when Casey and Jesse went to the beach.

Oh and I said I dont keep my toys cetralized in one room...That was a play on Caseys words but Im sure you knew that..

mistix, Welcome to our humble home!!

Would you like an avatar? I'd be happy to help you with one if you could give me an idea of something you'd like! 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #985 on: August 10, 2008, 02:27:52 PM »

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!Now, Im going to have to go hide foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

crazybabyborg
« Reply #986 on: August 10, 2008, 02:27:53 PM »

Did you guys notice that in the interview with Greta, when George and Cindy talk about George opening the trunk and finding the gas cans, she specifically says there was no odor there at that time?

That parts on now...watch if you can!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #987 on: August 10, 2008, 02:28:54 PM »

Wasn't there something posted about Casey having a seizure at some time in the past? 

Yes, and Jesse took her to the hospital.  All Cindy said was earlier in the year.

Thanks, Carpe & Bearly.....was just thinking about treatment for a seizure, meds & such....not to mention 'cause'.

Cocaine?

My guess is even thugh not likely cocaine, certainly over use/abuse of substance alcohol/ecstacy maybe

It happened to two people I know well with cocaine.  That's why I mentioned it.  In the hospital I use it and I have never seen a seizure while it was used.

A friend of mine has seizures from caffeine.  Go figure

Alcohol/ecstacy could be right. 

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #988 on: August 10, 2008, 02:29:05 PM »

I found it interesting when Greta and Cindy were looking at the shed, Greta brought up the gas cans and Cindy's reply was "You gotta ask George".  As if Cindy was saying, don't ask me, I know nothing about it.  Makes be believe George wasn't being 100% truthful and Cindy wanted no part of that story.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #989 on: August 10, 2008, 02:30:56 PM »

Granny is always fidgeting when grampa is telling a story, or finishing his sentences, she looks guilty of something.....and those d@mn bottles of water carries with her everywhere.....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
crazybabyborg
« Reply #990 on: August 10, 2008, 02:31:56 PM »

Hmmmmmmmm. Might be easier to train the rest of us to look for your posts inside someone else's quote. OK, guys? always1 is SPECIAL, so we can do that for her, right?

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #991 on: August 10, 2008, 02:33:04 PM »

Would you like an avatar? I'd be happy to help you with one if you could give me an idea of something you'd like! 
I would love one i like the glitter and blue  so anything works Misit is the initials of all my family so anything works..
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #992 on: August 10, 2008, 02:33:08 PM »

Granny is always fidgeting when grampa is telling a story, or finishing his sentences, she looks guilty of something.....and those d@mn bottles of water carries with her everywhere.....

I noticed that Lee carried it around alot also....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #993 on: August 10, 2008, 02:34:46 PM »

Hmmmmmmmm. Might be easier to train the rest of us to look for your posts inside someone else's quote. OK, guys? always1 is SPECIAL, so we can do that for her, right?

LOL OK

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #994 on: August 10, 2008, 02:35:03 PM »

Thanks CBB - And I had to do it in front of 30 guests!!!  Next time, I will try it when EVERYONE is asleep.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #995 on: August 10, 2008, 02:35:12 PM »

I found it interesting when Greta and Cindy were looking at the shed, Greta brought up the gas cans and Cindy's reply was "You gotta ask George".  As if Cindy was saying, don't ask me, I know nothing about it.  Makes be believe George wasn't being 100% truthful and Cindy wanted no part of that story.

George's gas can story has more holes than Casey's swiss cheese brain, IMO

I don't buy any part of it except that Casey stole them....I don't think they were stolen June 22-24...I think they were stolen before that....and I don't buy the story of Casey stopping on the 24th, and him seeing the gas can.....BUT nothing else in the trunk...NO NO NO, I am not buying that bag of pizza covered maggots BS!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #996 on: August 10, 2008, 02:35:44 PM »

Did Cindy and Geo. have two cars?  When Casey was using Cindy's for long periods of time, how did Cindy get back and forth to work?

They probably had one for Cindy, one for George, and one to steal.  Or one of her parents carpooled, either by choice or not.

Can, if you want a different avi or want CBB to do her magic on this one, you will not hurt my feelings.  I posted it after the question I asked you and that was, are you the can I always run into in the candles (gratefulness.org)? Then posted it after my question.  I have a beautiful son with autism and I am used to talking in pictures and gestures.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #997 on: August 10, 2008, 02:35:57 PM »

She got much more "touchy" with George when he was talking about Casey having the gas cans and her not wanting George in the car.

Who among us hasn't applied a bit of pressure to a held hand when we wanted the person attached to it, to shut-up? I've done it.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #998 on: August 10, 2008, 02:36:13 PM »

Don't hide... it happens to me a lot too.

Walk around like the Anthonys and pretend nothing happened!

No wait... on second thought... don't do that, look where it is getting them. Wink

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
crazybabyborg
« Reply #999 on: August 10, 2008, 02:37:49 PM »

I would love one i like the glitter and blue  so anything works Misit is the initials of all my family so anything works..

OK, give me a few minutes to see what I can find with blue glitter. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.