April 27, 2024, 05:00:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #3  (Read 426491 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1340 on: August 10, 2008, 11:40:39 PM »

Nite all Monkeys heading for the Monkey Bunky...Sleep with the Angels...

PLEASE...any Monkey still here in the Cage....does anyone have the date of the Police Report that George filed on the missing gas cans ....Des is in a heavy *mulling* state of mind....TIA....

June 24th

kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1341 on: August 10, 2008, 11:41:08 PM »

Welcome Treehouse!!  Goodnight all those leaving..you all ROCK!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1342 on: August 10, 2008, 11:41:33 PM »

Good night Klaasend, you are my heroine!!!

Nite Always....You are taking better care of yourSelf.....that is a good thing Wink

((((((((((((((((((Always 1 )))))))))))))))))))

Nite Sweet Pea Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1343 on: August 10, 2008, 11:42:21 PM »

This one is probably too far...

South West side.

WASTE MANAGEMENT    407-428-1647

4978 L B Mcleod Rd
Orlando, Florida 32811

Thank You Carpe...I'll add this to the list of places I'm calling tomorrow...see if I can find out if any police activity going on at any of the landfills.....

BTW...Carpe....YOU are one of the most *Dedicated* Souls I've ever had the honor to meet on the internet...shit...in all people in general....I Pray for you every night....You have a very Special gift.....I know it takes it's toll on you...but you just keep truckin' on....Bless Ya Bubba...

Des

Destiny - yesterday Rob called the Amscot store to ask them if they had security cameras in the parking lot but they wouldn't give him the time of day.

What I'd like to know is when is their trasj (dumpsters) picked up and to which landfill do they go. 

Klaas...or anyone...give me a number to the Amscot...I'll get the info....

Des

CARPE - do you have the address and phone number of that Amscot handy?
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1344 on: August 10, 2008, 11:44:14 PM »

Welocme to the Cage Treehouse.....I had a wonderful tree house as a child....please post a lot...it brings back some of the only really good memories of my childhood when I see your name...

Destiny

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1345 on: August 10, 2008, 11:46:56 PM »

South West side.

4978 L B Mcleod Rd
Orlando, Florida 32811

Thank You Carpe...I'll add this to the list of places I'm calling tomorrow...see if I can find out if any police activity going on at any of the landfills.....

BTW...Carpe....YOU are one of the most *Dedicated* Souls I've ever had the honor to meet on the internet...shit...in all people in general....I Pray for you every night....You have a very Special gift.....I know it takes it's toll on you...but you just keep truckin' on....Bless Ya Bubba...

Des

Hey,

Thanks for the kind words, Des. I admire your dedication,

as well. 

Keep on keepin' on, girl. Keep them on the run!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1346 on: August 10, 2008, 11:48:46 PM »

AMSCOT

7501 E COLONIAL DR    ORLANDO, FL 32807   

407-243-2336    407-275-4953    OPEN 24 HOURS

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1347 on: August 10, 2008, 11:50:20 PM »

Nite all Monkeys heading for the Monkey Bunky...Sleep with the Angels...

PLEASE...any Monkey still here in the Cage....does anyone have the date of the Police Report that George filed on the missing gas cans ....Des is in a heavy *mulling* state of mind....TIA....

June 24th

Thanks Klaas...Georgie Poo is POO!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1348 on: August 10, 2008, 11:50:20 PM »

WELCOME TO SM

TREEHOUSE!!!!!

It is a good place to be.

------------------
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1349 on: August 10, 2008, 11:54:01 PM »

South West side.

4978 L B Mcleod Rd
Orlando, Florida 32811

Des

Hey,

Thanks for the kind words, Des. I admire your dedication,

as well. 

Keep on keepin' on, girl. Keep them on the run!

Got it Carpe...Thanks...You Rock n' roll Wink

Klaas...TY for knowing who to ask...like you wouldn't....LOL.......Klass...Eat more fruit....

Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1350 on: August 10, 2008, 11:55:12 PM »

She cant face them now.  Caylee was the best part of Casey, and she apparently let something happen to her. 

I think I agree with you. Casey seems to be withdrawing from her family, almost as if she's preparing herself to be sent away for a long time.

Thanks for opening the door for me, Klaas. Now that I'm here, I find I am very bashful. I've read all you smart Monkeys' posts since 2005. I'm just a little in awe to be here with you. Hopefully, at some point, I'll be able to make a reasonable contribution.

Welcome Treehouse - nice to have you posting with us.  Please don't be shy!

Thanks.

My heart has been so broken over Caylee. So many have expressed that they would have claimed her. I would have, too. And while I believe that harm came to Caylee while she was in Casey's care, I think Casey would change it now, if she could. I don't really think she wanted to be rid of the child. Not while Caylee was still so little and cute. If Casey is as attention-seeking as her photos seem to indicate, Caylee would only be an asset in most situations. Like a pet or babydoll, maybe, in Casey's mind. Oh, I don't know. I wish I could see into Casey's mind.
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1351 on: August 10, 2008, 11:58:56 PM »

WELCOME TO SM

TREEHOUSE!!!!!

It is a good place to be.

Thank you, Carpe.   (Where is the blushing monkey icon...one of my idols just spoke to me...)   I am so impressed by the pics you posted today on the location where the car was abandoned. Just amazing.
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1352 on: August 11, 2008, 12:02:50 AM »

Welocme to the Cage Treehouse.....I had a wonderful tree house as a child....please post a lot...it brings back some of the only really good memories of my childhood when I see your name...

Destiny

Thank you, Kippy and Destiny. Destiny, I never had a treehouse, but always wanted one. I do have a simple, but wonderful, screen porch that I refer to as my treehouse, or as my favorite office.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1353 on: August 11, 2008, 12:04:29 AM »

She cant face them now.  Caylee was the best part of Casey, and she apparently let something happen to her. 

I think I agree with you. Casey seems to be withdrawing from her family, almost as if she's preparing herself to be sent away for a long time.

Thanks for opening the door for me, Klaas. Now that I'm here, I find I am very bashful. I've read all you smart Monkeys' posts since 2005. I'm just a little in awe to be here with you. Hopefully, at some point, I'll be able to make a reasonable contribution.

Thanks.

My heart has been so broken over Caylee. So many have expressed that they would have claimed her. I would have, too. And while I believe that harm came to Caylee while she was in Casey's care, I think Casey would change it now, if she could. I don't really think she wanted to be rid of the child. Not while Caylee was still so little and cute. If Casey is as attention-seeking as her photos seem to indicate, Caylee would only be an asset in most situations. Like a pet or babydoll, maybe, in Casey's mind. Oh, I don't know. I wish I could see into Casey's mind.

Treehouse...You have a *big* portion of this nailed....Caylee was just an object she used to further her agenda...ever since Caylee way born.....even before that...

Welcome Again....Des

Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1354 on: August 11, 2008, 12:10:31 AM »

Thanks.

Treehouse...You have a *big* portion of this nailed....Caylee was just an object she used to further her agenda...ever since Caylee way born.....even before that...

Welcome Again....Des

I agree that Casey is certainly selfish.

I'm glad that someone else noticed how Cindy digs her nails into others' arms and thighs. To me, that really is her way of warning her son and husband to be guarded with their words. Do you think she needs to pinch herself occasionally?
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1355 on: August 11, 2008, 12:17:02 AM »

OK...Why in hell did George file a Police Report...when...for everything we've been told/read...that Casey did this all the time...Stole Gas from them...(Even Cindy said to Casy) just put them back with a note saying I'm sorry...*What date was that*...I think/feel....based on his past job experience....he file this police report...to help set up an alibi for Casy...but...it backfired big time...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1356 on: August 11, 2008, 12:21:52 AM »

OK...Why in hell did George file a Police Report...when...for everything we've been told/read...that Casey did this all the time...Stole Gas from them...(Even Cindy said to Casy) just put them back with a note saying I'm sorry...*What date was that*...I think/feel....based on his past job experience....he file this police report...to help set up an alibi for Casy...but...it backfired big time...

I've been trying not to think in that direction.  I'd rather believe that Casey's parents are innocent and aren't involved in whatever happened to Caylee and the subsequent hiding of evidence. 
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1357 on: August 11, 2008, 12:25:20 AM »

I think all of George's experience flew out the window when he found himself in the current situation. I don't know if I believe he helped to hide a crime, but sometimes I lean in that direction.  Cindy believes every word she says at the precise moment she says it.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1358 on: August 11, 2008, 12:28:35 AM »

Hey Des ... just my 2 cents here but my line of thinking is possibly Geo contacted police to possibly "teach Casey a lesson" .... she walked out of their house on the 16th and supposively didn't come back ... IF Caylee died on the 16th ... Casey could not go back home w/out her .... (for obvious reasons)  Casey picks a fight w/parents and takes off .... Comes back on the 22nd and takes gas .... George is now furious and stews on it for two days before calling police to have Casey busted for stealing his gas ... (a seemingly innocent move not knowing the depth of the situation)  Just a thought

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1359 on: August 11, 2008, 12:31:38 AM »

I don't believe for one minute Cindys story that Casey has taken gas before and left a note....I think that's when things started to hit the fan and she started to paint Casey as the "Good Girl" in a panic type of situation.  I don't believe at the time they suspected the "worst" ...  I do think there are a lot of things in hind sight George, Cindy and Lee would take back if they knew the extent of Caseys damage.

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.