April 19, 2024, 10:53:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it Freedom of Speech or Not??  (Read 11326 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2006, 10:14:33 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Mrs Red, Louise, Carnut and any other Monkeys I forgot.

I really object to the theory of Bush and his administration being blamed for 9/11 as if they were actually involved in planning it. That is not a Democrat or Republican statement. Or even a political one. It is just more evidence of how some Americans are going crazy.

JMHO

I agree with you Sam, it's why I felt the need to say that when I use the term liberals, I don't mean Democrats... maybe I should say moonbats?  I don't know the term to use, but I know it's a dangerous thought process....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2006, 10:08:43 PM »

Bush did not cause 9/11.FDR did not cause pearl Harbor.cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2006, 06:10:57 PM »

Well now the Pope is supposed to apologize... more freedom of speeh at work?

Read the whole thing here...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,214127,00.html

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2006, 06:18:21 PM »

Yeah, so far the Pope is still holding his ground on the comments.

Guess one way to beat the Islamo Fascists is to insult them, then they go out waste each other in a frenzy of angry demonstrations.
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2006, 10:09:15 PM »

Oh I'm so glad I checked this thread before I created a new thread about what the Pope said.

As a Jew who was a bit upset to find that Pope Benedict was forced to participate in the Nazi Youth, I am on his side on this one.

He quoted something that said "Religion should not be spread by the sword."

I heard a Vatican spokesperson on TV today who said she found it very telling that Muslims/Islamists are demonstrating violently re the Pope's statement. It just goes to show they really do promote their religion by being violent and disruptive as opposed to discussing the matter in a civilized manner.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2006, 10:15:25 PM »

Quote from: "LouiseVargas"
Oh I'm so glad I checked this thread before I created a new thread about what the Pope said.

As a Jew who was a bit upset to find that Pope Benedict was forced to participate in the Nazi Youth, I am on his side on this one.

He quoted something that said "Religion should not be spread by the sword."

I heard a Vatican spokesperson on TV today who said she found it very telling that Muslims/Islamists are demonstrating violently re the Pope's statement. It just goes to show they really do promote their religion by being violent and disruptive as opposed to discussing the matter in a civilized manner.

Exactly. So obvious to anyone who wants to look.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2006, 10:26:21 PM »

I know it's not politically correct, but I DO NOT WANT him to apologize.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2006, 10:43:15 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
I know it's not politically correct, but I DO NOT WANT him to apologize.

So I am watching the LineUp and Lanny Davis just said that the Pope should apologize and that Islam is a religion of peace..... whatever. Rolling Eyes

I hope the Pope never apologizes... he shouldn't.  He was quoting someone from the 15th Century... hello, does that tell you anything?

LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2006, 02:14:05 AM »

Mrs. Red,

I don't want the Pope to apologize either!  I'm pretty sure he won't. He spoke the truth and I don't think he will back off. I have my fingers and toes crossed. Islam is NOT a religion of peace. It has been proven over and over.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: September 22, 2006, 07:24:12 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Speaking of Freedom of Speech, is that what this is as well?

Media Caught Lying About "Secret Prisons"
By Cliff Kincaid  |  September 7, 2006 The distortions about what Bush said on Wednesday should be a lesson to news consumers to not accept what they see, read, or hear in the major media.  
Led by the Associated Press (AP), the media have falsely reported that President Bush acknowledged the existence of CIA "secret prisons" in a speech on Wednesday. News flash! The President never used the term in the speech.

<cut>

This is called treason and it is punishable by death.   These lying, anti-american, terrorist loving so called journalists are getting our soldiers killed and they pay no penalty for it.  As a matter of fact, they celebrate it.  Their disgusting behaviour stems from their hatred of George Bush, the republican party, and the whole country.

This is NOT a 1st amendment issue, this is an act of war against our country.  These "journalists" are aiding and abetting terrorists and they need to pay for their war crimes against this country.
Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.