April 25, 2024, 05:37:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prayers for Christal  (Read 6418 times)
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« on: September 08, 2006, 07:56:42 AM »

Please pray for Christal.  She was diagnosed with "ependymoma" (brain cancer) a couple years ago, has had brain surgery several times, spent a lot of time at St. Jude's in Memphis as well as other hospitals.  There are no treatment options left for her.  Her family and friends are trying hard to make every single day count for her.  I remember when she was born!  She's grown up as a barbershop baby and is now a recording artist in her own right.  Her CD "Just Shine" is coming out soon.  You really must check it out!  

http://www.christalinfo.com/default.htm    

Go to "Just Shine" for the details.  

Order her CD or just pray for Christal and her family.  God is holding them up right now.  It's all in His hands.  Her mother, Chris, is an amazing mom and a woman of great faith.  Feel free to leave them a message on her website and let her know she's in your prayers.  She's one inspirational little girl, loved by many people across the country and around the world.  

Thank you for being the great, caring group I know you are.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2006, 09:26:05 AM »

You got it my friend.
JerseyMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2006, 09:30:40 PM »

Looks like Christal took a turn for the worse tonight after her big celebration.  Prayers going out to her and her family at this difficult time.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2006, 09:35:42 PM »

Please add my prayers for her.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
JerseyMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2006, 07:55:36 PM »

Christal passed away this morning.  Peaches, I am sorry.  I have had Christal and her family in my prayers since reading your post.  What a beautiful and amazing little girl.  I started a candle page for her if anyone wants to light one for her and her family:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Chrst
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2006, 07:41:45 AM »

Thank you for keeping Christal and her family in your prayers and for starting a candle page for her.  Faith will keep this family afloat as it has since Christal was diagnosed.  Still, I'm sure they are devastated by this loss.  I cannot imagine.  I always thought Christal could beat this.  Whenever I was sad about my own situation, I think about Christal and how many times she had brain surgery and chemo and radiation.  And what would Christal say?  You just have to "put on your big girl panties" and do it!

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2006, 09:11:19 AM »

Oh my, I had not had time to check her site this weekend, I am so sorry. This precious child, what a loss this is.

God bless she and her loving family, this is such a tragedy.

Peaches you keep fighting and keep the faith, I read about Coach Richt's wife this weekend for the first time, and she too is beating the odds as you are. We believe in you and you are in our prayers each and every day.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2006, 02:18:16 PM »

Wow... I am so very sorry to hear this.  It hurts to see someone so young and innocent be taken from us.  Peaches - you and her family are in my prayers.
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2006, 09:39:28 PM »

I'm so sorry, Peaches, to hear Christal passed away. My deepest condolences. With love.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.