April 24, 2024, 04:51:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Where is Caylee?
Caylee is an Angel in Heaven - 48 (90.6%)
Caylee was kidnapped - 3 (5.7%)
Undecided - 2 (3.8%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #4  (Read 409330 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #100 on: August 12, 2008, 04:23:59 PM »

Can anyone picture George as a policeman or detective at any point in his life?  He seems to have no authority.  His wife and daughter push him around and the media intimidates and confuses him.  Maybe that is why he did not stay a policeman very long.  I can see him being a meter maid, but that is about it.  I don't mean to be cruel.  But he seems so timid.

There is a word for that kind of man...but if I say it I will have to write myself in my own book.  Rolling Eyes

I have always called it being

wussy-pipped.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: August 12, 2008, 04:24:13 PM »

Hello, everyone.  I am new, but thought I would post my opinions on some recent developments.  First, a Fox reporter said today that the public was becoming "increasingly hostile" to the family due to the lies and changed stories.  By hostile, I don't think he meant threatening, just not inclined to believe them and rather disgusted with their behavior.  I heard Cindy say they got "threats everyday," and since they put their phone numbers and email addresses out there, that may be true.  Publicity attracts all kinds of attention, positive and negative.  However, they do not seem fearful for their lives or safety.  Indeed, they go around town by themselves from time to time and have no protection at their home.  George said that he hoped someone might see him on his little road trip and run up to the car and return Caylee to him.  Does that sound like someone who is afraid for his own life or safety or who expects the mysterious group who has Caylee to harm him?  No.  It sounds like a lot of baloney.  I find it hard to believe that George and Cindy have in any way swallowed Casey's story about the babysitter taking Caylee out of love for the child or the "people" taking Casey for some awful reason.  And I no longer think they are in any kind of denial, if they ever were.  I think they are trying to preserve their own names now.  Cindy just does not want to admit that her family is as dysfunctional and splintered as it obviously is and has been for some time.  As for the visits, I do not think that the lawyer is forbidding the visits with family.  And I do not think it is because the visits are recorded.  I think there is a rift between the parents and Lee and Casey now.  She is probably angry that they have not gotten the bond money together.  These are my opinions, and I could be wrong.

Hudsunn - I'm thinking along the same lines as you
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #102 on: August 12, 2008, 04:24:18 PM »

LOL...I'll take that as a yes...actually I had you and Rob in mind when I read this, since you are good with the maps..

Posted by: Esther | August 07, 2008 at 04:49 PM
has anyone let authorities know about the link between the mystery nannies past "know addresses" and the links they provide on an actual map?
because something forms.

This is from investigation.discovery.com.....web site

Maybe this is old news to you but it caught my eye..

I tried to find a reply to this or a map but I couldn't...
[/quote][/b]

So, this person seems to be saying ZFG from Sawgrass... her

address history... when matched up with known addresses that

have been made public in this case.... start to form a pattern?

[/quote]

I honestly don't know..I just copied it..I tried to find replies or comments pertaining to this post but I couldn't..did Cassey give several addresses? or perhaps the ZG that was on the channel 6 report..??
I was hoping you guys might know more...that's why I read here often 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: August 12, 2008, 04:25:41 PM »

Good Afternoon All...

Is it OK to post someone's comment from another blog site on here ?

Any special rules?

TIA

i hope it is, I just did it about 12 posts back!

LOL...I'll take that as a yes...actually I had you and Rob in mind when I read this, since you are good with the maps..

Posted by: Esther | August 07, 2008 at 04:49 PM
has anyone let authorities know about the link between the mystery nannies past "know addresses" and the links they provide on an actual map?
because something forms.

This is from investigation.discovery.com.....web site

Maybe this is old news to you but it caught my eye..

I tried to find a reply to this or a map but I couldn't...

Carpe and/or Rob - do you guys already have this mapped?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #104 on: August 12, 2008, 04:26:20 PM »

Can anyone picture George as a policeman or detective at any point in his life?  He seems to have no authority.  His wife and daughter push him around and the media intimidates and confuses him.  Maybe that is why he did not stay a policeman very long.  I can see him being a meter maid, but that is about it.  I don't mean to be cruel.  But he seems so timid.

There is a word for that kind of man...but if I say it I will have to write myself in my own book.  Rolling Eyes

the term mangina comes to mind.

write me up again I don't care. 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #105 on: August 12, 2008, 04:27:35 PM »

IN MY OPINION, this would already be over except for the fact that the LE have to deal with two more psychopaths named George and Cindy and a eunuch named Lee.

it's hard to factor in a family of people who lie their asses totally off at every turn, destroy evidence, use donations for God knows what, meet with psychics because they believe that is a form of law enforcement that can replace the FBI, drive around town toting a billboard while playing the music of the Good Humor man, ask for gift cards, think Hooter's girls are appropriate to have a benefit for a missing child. etc. etc. etc. ad infinitum.

Yes! Put Cindy in jail this week for WASHING THE EVIDENCE FOR CRYIIIIIIIING
OUTLOUD. This is not unreasonable. Wait two weeks, then get George.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: August 12, 2008, 04:27:35 PM »

I have been thinking about George's comments about the people watching people who they think has Caylee. 
He won't say who the people helping him are.
He won't say who the kidnappers are - but they KNOW they are being watched.

(I really feel like this story is a huge pile of crap - but...)

How did he get the information about these people who are being watched?  How did he know where they are?  How can he - being former LE, think that this is a good idea?  And - who are these people helping him?  Friends?  Family?  I haven't seen evidence of friends of the family - It just doesn't make any sense - especially with him riding the sign around.   I just don't understand these people.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #107 on: August 12, 2008, 04:28:58 PM »

the term mangina comes to mind.

write me up again I don't care. 

I only speak English. LOL
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #108 on: August 12, 2008, 04:29:09 PM »

Klaas, like a predator triangulation map? triangulate an area between all known points??? like that??

I'm not sure where the post actually refers to. I can make heads or tails of it.

you know I have a comprehension problem. 

OHHH, I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING - BRB

+++

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #109 on: August 12, 2008, 04:29:11 PM »

I find myself typeless.

he'll probably find himself kidnapped

I have to say - whatever he's on, me doesn't want any of it - it causes massive delusions.

Rob...the only thig George is watching...is if anyone is getting closer to Caylee...so he can mover her again....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: August 12, 2008, 04:29:30 PM »

Hello, everyone.  I am new, but thought I would post my opinions on some recent developments.  First, a Fox reporter said today that the public was becoming "increasingly hostile" to the family due to the lies and changed stories.  By hostile, I don't think he meant threatening, just not inclined to believe them and rather disgusted with their behavior.  I heard Cindy say they got "threats everyday," and since they put their phone numbers and email addresses out there, that may be true.  Publicity attracts all kinds of attention, positive and negative.  However, they do not seem fearful for their lives or safety.  Indeed, they go around town by themselves from time to time and have no protection at their home.  George said that he hoped someone might see him on his little road trip and run up to the car and return Caylee to him.  Does that sound like someone who is afraid for his own life or safety or who expects the mysterious group who has Caylee to harm him?  No.  It sounds like a lot of baloney.  I find it hard to believe that George and Cindy have in any way swallowed Casey's story about the babysitter taking Caylee out of love for the child or the "people" taking Casey for some awful reason.  And I no longer think they are in any kind of denial, if they ever were.  I think they are trying to preserve their own names now.  Cindy just does not want to admit that her family is as dysfunctional and splintered as it obviously is and has been for some time.  As for the visits, I do not think that the lawyer is forbidding the visits with family.  And I do not think it is because the visits are recorded.  I think there is a rift between the parents and Lee and Casey now.  She is probably angry that they have not gotten the bond money together.  These are my opinions, and I could be wrong.

Hudsunn I happen to agree with many of the points you have made. No, I don't think the Anthony's act as though they are in any real fear of being harmed. I too think that Casey is not happy she has not been bonded from jail, and probably with some of the
interviews given by her family to the media. She is doing what she can to manipulate the situation (and her parents emotions) in the best way she knows how--just as she has always done in the past.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
kissyface
Scared Monkey

« Reply #111 on: August 12, 2008, 04:30:01 PM »

Lala, does it start with pw?

Can't help myself today!

***Love is stronger than death.***

>>> bring Bri justice<<<
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #112 on: August 12, 2008, 04:30:08 PM »

I find myself typeless.

I have to say - whatever he's on, me doesn't want any of it - it causes massive delusions.

Rob...the only thig George is watching...is if anyone is getting closer to Caylee...so he can mover her again....

Do you really think he knows where Caylee is?

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #113 on: August 12, 2008, 04:34:42 PM »

Interesting post from Esther...

No, I don't have ZG's address history mapped.

------------------
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #114 on: August 12, 2008, 04:34:46 PM »

I find myself typeless.

yes

+++

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #115 on: August 12, 2008, 04:37:01 PM »

I find myself typeless.

I do...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #116 on: August 12, 2008, 04:37:50 PM »

BB, do you mean, does he know where a live Caylee is???   no.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: August 12, 2008, 04:37:57 PM »

I find myself typeless.

maybe he has to wait for 31 days to tell LE....he's just NUTS!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #118 on: August 12, 2008, 04:38:10 PM »

Really? I just don't believe it personally. I am not saying Casey might not have had help disposing of Caylee's body I just don't believe George helped.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: August 12, 2008, 04:38:53 PM »

If the Anthony's plan is to act like morons on national television

so that Casey will feel sorry for them & give up the goods...

It appears to be failing miserably, and on a colossal scale.

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.