March 28, 2024, 03:19:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Where is Caylee?
Caylee is an Angel in Heaven - 48 (90.6%)
Caylee was kidnapped - 3 (5.7%)
Undecided - 2 (3.8%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #4  (Read 407878 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1000 on: August 14, 2008, 09:22:33 AM »

Anthony's lied.....the roommate says Casey stayed overnight Father's Day June 15th....Caylee did not stay overnight..........so how did Grampa see Casey and Caylee leave June 16th??

uh...oh....this makes me wonder...wonder...if Casy came back to her parents' home on the 16th...and found something...*very wrong*....
See Destiny,that's exactly where my mind went when the DJ room mate said Casey was spending more/most night's at Tony's but Caylee never stayed the night......my mind went right back to the parent's.Obviously the Gparent's loved little Caylee.....I cannot wrap my mind around them even letting Casey leave the house and taking Caylee overnight to a babysitter....nope,they DO know their daughter very well,they know she's a immature party hardy,careless girl.
If Casey wanted to party and ho around they would have told her....go ahead but leave little Caylee here,she has her own room and we will look after her....you go on and get your groove on or whatever....BUT,leave Caylee here with us.
They are trying so hard to make people believe that they are totally innocent to Casey and her ways but I'm not buying that.Shoot,Cindy even had myspace and so even the parent's must have checked out some of those images Casey had/has on the internet.
Nope,the parent's can keep their eyes closed as long as they want,kinda like a self imposed blindness but most people will STILL see what is going on.

Karma...who knows if we'll ever know what really happened that weekend....But, I'm convinced that George and Cindy have both their backs...pressed as hard as they can..against that door that holds the family skeletons...

Good Morning Cage Mates....Today holds rapid twists and turns...buckle up Wink

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1001 on: August 14, 2008, 09:22:49 AM »

Whoaaa,thanks MrsKub.
What was Cindy saying?I can't have the volume up too loud because my sweety is still sleeping.They both looked very angry for some reason....maybe Casey will crack today and tell what happened to her beautiful little girl.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1002 on: August 14, 2008, 09:25:13 AM »

Anthony's lied.....the roommate says Casey stayed overnight Father's Day June 15th....Caylee did not stay overnight..........so how did Grampa see Casey and Caylee leave June 16th??

uh...oh....this makes me wonder...wonder...if Casy came back to her parents' home on the 16th...and found something...*very wrong*....
See Destiny,that's exactly where my mind went when the DJ room mate said Casey was spending more/most night's at Tony's but Caylee never stayed the night......my mind went right back to the parent's.Obviously the Gparent's loved little Caylee.....I cannot wrap my mind around them even letting Casey leave the house and taking Caylee overnight to a babysitter....nope,they DO know their daughter very well,they know she's a immature party hardy,careless girl.
If Casey wanted to party and ho around they would have told her....go ahead but leave little Caylee here,she has her own room and we will look after her....you go on and get your groove on or whatever....BUT,leave Caylee here with us.
They are trying so hard to make people believe that they are totally innocent to Casey and her ways but I'm not buying that.Shoot,Cindy even had myspace and so even the parent's must have checked out some of those images Casey had/has on the internet.
Nope,the parent's can keep their eyes closed as long as they want,kinda like a self imposed blindness but most people will STILL see what is going on.

Karma...who knows if we'll ever know what really happened that weekend....But, I'm convinced that George and Cindy have both their backs...pressed as hard as they can..against that door that holds the family skeletons...

Destiny

Good Morning Des!

I'm buckled in!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1003 on: August 14, 2008, 09:27:11 AM »

Whoaaa,thanks MrsKub.
What was Cindy saying?I can't have the volume up too loud because my sweety is still sleeping.They both looked very angry for some reason....maybe Casey will crack today and tell what happened to her beautiful little girl.

I think Cindy was on her usual rant about 4 weeks Casey didn't report Caylee missing because she feared for her life, blah, blah, blah......2nd verse same as the 1st

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1004 on: August 14, 2008, 09:28:49 AM »

Apparently, Casey has not yet canceled her visitation with her parents. This should be interesting.

Grampa George had a meltdown with reporters......"shut up! shut up" "move out of my way before you get knocked down" Granny trying to calm him down.

Casey has agreed to the visit.

He's cracking!

George's last visit has never been released.....I'll bet this visit won't either

actually it's Florida state Law - so they ALL have to be released. I'm not so sure I agree with picking and choosing which visits are released and a good competent attorney will make that point.

look at it this way - releasing only the ones that cast Casey is a bad light will get the trial moved to an area where there will not be a compromised jury pool. In this case, everyone pretty much knows about the case and have formed many opinions. If those opinions are only bad - well, the attorney has a point.

It's not the job of the LE or jail staff to determine which visits get released, it's a matter of public record and against the law.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1005 on: August 14, 2008, 09:29:29 AM »

Destiny
Yes....something is going to crack today.

Karma Is Coming

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1006 on: August 14, 2008, 09:29:38 AM »

Unless Casey tosses GM & GP out early, we only have to wait about another 15-30 minutes for the next freak show...

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1007 on: August 14, 2008, 09:29:51 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/17183227/detail.html

This is a link about those supposed photos of Caylee. But police say they have checked it out and its not her..However the pictures are not posted.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1008 on: August 14, 2008, 09:38:20 AM »

so George freaked again this morning?

this guy has mentalpause.

last night he was as nice as pie and said to the reporters ~ I have had some of you in my house {paraphrased}.

+++

Tony - there is something more here, and probably only Casey and Tony know what that totally entails. They spent alot of time TOGETHER ALONE. Who knows what was said then.

Casey wanting to speak to him initially speaks volumes.

Could be a young guy with no interest in a family. Could be a young guy that maybe said so.

who knows at this point. If that's even close - that could be a motive ala Susan Smith.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1009 on: August 14, 2008, 09:39:46 AM »

I keep wondering why the other family visits haven't been released, and keep hoping that this one will be. I, too, think Cindy and George weren't happy with Greta's show last night.

Morning Monkeys! Join me in a cup of coffee and a little breakfast?

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1010 on: August 14, 2008, 09:41:16 AM »

so George freaked again this morning?

this guy has mentalpause.

last night he was as nice as pie and said to the reporters ~ I have had some of you in my house {paraphrased}.

+++

Tony - there is something more here, and probably only Casey and Tony know what that totally entails. They spent alot of time TOGETHER ALONE. Who knows what was said then.

Casey wanting to speak to him initially speaks volumes.

Could be a young guy with no interest in a family. Could be a young guy that maybe said so.

who knows at this point. If that's even close - that could be a motive ala Susan Smith.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1011 on: August 14, 2008, 09:45:42 AM »

I keep wondering why the other family visits haven't been released, and keep hoping that this one will be. I, too, think Cindy and George weren't happy with Greta's show last night.

CBB,
Can I substitute oranges for the strawberries?? I'm allergic!   
Thank You for breakfast!

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1012 on: August 14, 2008, 09:46:08 AM »

Apparently, Casey has not yet canceled her visitation with her parents. This should be interesting.

Grampa George had a meltdown with reporters......"shut up! shut up" "move out of my way before you get knocked down" Granny trying to calm him down.

Casey has agreed to the visit.

He's cracking!

George's last visit has never been released.....I'll bet this visit won't either

actually it's Florida state Law - so they ALL have to be released. I'm not so sure I agree with picking and choosing which visits are released and a good competent attorney will make that point.

look at it this way - releasing only the ones that cast Casey is a bad light will get the trial moved to an area where there will not be a compromised jury pool. In this case, everyone pretty much knows about the case and have formed many opinions. If those opinions are only bad - well, the attorney has a point.

It's not the job of the LE or jail staff to determine which visits get released, it's a matter of public record and against the law.

Rob, I read somewhere (and I don't remember where) that the tapes do not have to be released if they're going to be used as evidence. I assumed that's why they didn't release the last one with George.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1013 on: August 14, 2008, 09:46:36 AM »

::::wiping crumbs from mouth::::
umph tloump...sorry,talking with mouth full.
I would really,really like to see the last visit George had alone with Casey.

Karma Is Coming

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1014 on: August 14, 2008, 09:46:40 AM »

Morning, Baby doll, thanks for breakfast.

Maybe his billboard got a flat?

They have to be nervous because Casey is calling the shots and don't know how they will be received.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1015 on: August 14, 2008, 09:49:44 AM »

CBB,
Can I substitute oranges for the strawberries?? I'm allergic!   
Thank You for breakfast!

I'll bring the OJ.  Beach baby, I love your avi and have been meaning to tell you but we are never on at the same time.

I believe in miracles!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1016 on: August 14, 2008, 09:50:04 AM »

Before the insanity starts...just want to say...

I LOVE YOU MONKEYS!

Rob, do you have my email addy?  If yes, email me I'll send you my cell phone #...looking forward to a great chatty evening when you make it to town here...planning the dinner menu will be fun...you are welcome to bring friends...any friend of yours, is a friend of mine Wink...gotta go tighten my seat belt...gonna be a *wild* ride today on the forum...

Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1017 on: August 14, 2008, 09:50:38 AM »

Thanks mrskub....ummmm, you think they watched Greta's interview with Clint last night??
I'm thinkin' that didn't go over so well in the Anthony's house....will watch for any deliveries of a new TV....

As George and Cindy approached the jail, a reporter asked George how he felt about police saying Caylee could have died accidentally. George became visibly upset and told the reporter to "shut up."

Karma Is Coming

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1018 on: August 14, 2008, 09:51:27 AM »

I just realized, I haven't seen any sightings of Lee in the past few days. Did anyone else?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1019 on: August 14, 2008, 09:52:53 AM »

Thanks mrskub....ummmm, you think they watched Greta's interview with Clint last night??
I'm thinkin' that didn't go over so well in the Anthony's house....will watch for any deliveries of a new TV....

As George and Cindy approached the jail, a reporter asked George how he felt about police saying Caylee could have died accidentally. George became visibly upset and told the reporter to "shut up."

He has told them not to go there enough times.  He is also nervous about the visit, imo.

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.