March 29, 2024, 12:42:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Where is Caylee?
Caylee is an Angel in Heaven - 48 (90.6%)
Caylee was kidnapped - 3 (5.7%)
Undecided - 2 (3.8%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #4  (Read 407971 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1040 on: August 14, 2008, 10:24:14 AM »

Why is George being so defensive to a group of people that could possibly be instrumental in helping find your granddaughter?  If there is enough media continuing to press the information about Caylee...it is only a matter of time until someone sees something and calls the police. If she has truly been kidnapped...at this point...it would be hard to keep her hidden...now or even in the future.  Media attention would have everyone in the USA and the world looking and checking each child that seems to be in suspicious circumstances. MOO

Moo Too!

IMO - while the press can be of immense help, they can also be rude and abrasive.  If I were Caylee's grandparent and I had asked them repeatedly not to question me about her being dead, I'd get mad, too, when they asked me such questions.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1041 on: August 14, 2008, 10:26:53 AM »

<snip>

Before stepping into the visitation center, Cindy Anthony told reporters she had received another tip about Caylee. She said a woman called her at 11 p.m. and told her she had seen the missing girl.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-caylee-anthony-081408,0,2744686.story

Why is this family being allowed to receive tips? How many of these tips has George, Lee and Cindy followed up on their own and not given to police. This is probably where George gets his leads and surveillance info. 

This is insane. Their phone numbers need to be taken off of the posters. LE and the actual tip line should be the only numbers available. To me, this is interfering with the investigation.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1042 on: August 14, 2008, 10:30:54 AM »

Rob
I never thought of it like that.  You could be right.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1043 on: August 14, 2008, 10:32:13 AM »

New jail visit link   (video)

A bit better than the other one

http://www.cfnews13.com/Default.aspx

Thanks MrsKub....they looked pretty upset inside the jail...Cindy was actually crying...I think...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1044 on: August 14, 2008, 10:33:18 AM »

Why is George being so defensive to a group of people that could possibly be instrumental in helping find your granddaughter?  If there is enough media continuing to press the information about Caylee...it is only a matter of time until someone sees something and calls the police. If she has truly been kidnapped...at this point...it would be hard to keep her hidden...now or even in the future.  Media attention would have everyone in the USA and the world looking and checking each child that seems to be in suspicious circumstances. MOO

Moo Too!

IMO - while the press can be of immense help, they can also be rude and abrasive.  If I were Caylee's grandparent and I had asked them repeatedly not to question me about her being dead, I'd get mad, too, when they asked me such questions.

Then Cindy should not use them to her advantage...aka Greta.  She needs to stop talking to them altogether, not when it's convenient to her.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1045 on: August 14, 2008, 10:36:40 AM »

As far as Clint I found it interesting that the reporter talking to Greta said he knew Clint and that Clint and Tony had a fallout and haven't talked ever since Clint said he was going on Greta..Maybe he is worried Tony is going to kick his *** so thats why he didn't wanna talk about Tony..JMO

Some thoughts on the Clint interview:

Seemed like Tony didn't want Clint to do the interview and Clint probably agreed not to say much about Tony.  ?WHY didn't Tony want Clint to do the interview?? 

Also, Clint got out of the apartment (smart) within a very short time after Casey started staying there so much.  Right away, Casey started using Clint as a babysitter.

Also, Tony was the "one" that Casey wanted to get in touch with right away. The problem with Caylee began after Casey met Tony.  Toney doesn't want Clint to do an interview.  Toney hasn't done an interview.  There was never a problem with Casey having a child with other boyfriends.  Tony just may be the "key".

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1046 on: August 14, 2008, 10:41:06 AM »

Moo Too!

Then Cindy should not use them to her advantage...aka Greta.  She needs to stop talking to them altogether, not when it's convenient to her.

Yep....I think you're right.  It gets really nasty when you start talking to the press. 

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1047 on: August 14, 2008, 10:49:13 AM »

New jail visit link   (video)

A bit better than the other one

http://www.cfnews13.com/Default.aspx

Thanks CBB,
Much better video.....so Granny got a 11pm phone call last night from some lady who "saw" Caylee twice now, but was too afraid to call for 4 weeks.......right

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1048 on: August 14, 2008, 10:52:53 AM »

What makes you afraid to call about a missing child?   
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1049 on: August 14, 2008, 10:54:18 AM »

Moo Too!

Amen Lala's...bet you used a whole box of pencils on Cindy already Wink

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1050 on: August 14, 2008, 10:56:12 AM »

I'm not a lip reader but I think I can make out George saying "this morning bu!!sh!t" in the video waiting to talk to Casey...Granny was silent and appeared to be wiping tears

I do feel for them, but they have created much of this freak show with their antics, IMO.

I would not ever want to be in their shoes.....no instruction manual for this tragedy

Being nice to Casey didn't work.....maybe they should start putting some pressure on her and calling her on all the lies, not that I think it will work, but at least give it a try

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1051 on: August 14, 2008, 10:56:19 AM »

I took Cindy's comment to mean that because of the way the reporters hound and ambush, the caller was hesitant to call the report in, fearing that would happen to them.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1052 on: August 14, 2008, 10:59:16 AM »

Does anyone know if they ever even talked with Casy this morning?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1053 on: August 14, 2008, 10:59:20 AM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17189131/detail.html

Mom Made Repeated Calls On 'Key' Day In Missing Orlando Girl Mystery
Cadaver Dogs Records Requested By Attorney

POSTED: 9:58 am EDT August 14, 2008
UPDATED: 10:24 am EDT August 14, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Cell phone calls made in a span of several hours by the mother of a missing Orlando girl could help detectives determine where the woman was in the days after her daughter was last seen.

Casey Anthony's cell phone records from June 16 -- the day investigators believe something may have happened to her daughter Caylee -- show she made nearly a dozen calls in less than five hours, records obtained by Fox News Channel showed.

Anthony called her mother seven times, her dad once, her boyfriend and two other friends, the records showed.

The woman's cell records from June 17 were not available but on June 18, the records showed Casey Anthony tried calling her mom and dad six times in less than an hour.

Attorney Questions Timeline

Meanwhile, Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, said he finds it odd that investigators are zeroing in on three dates in June.

Video shot on June 15 shows Caylee Anthony reading a book at a table.

However, deputies are pointing to June 16 as the day something happened to Caylee, Local 6's Erik von Ancken said.

Detectives said on June 17, Casey Anthony borrowed a shovel from a neighbor and on June 18 the woman was spotted backing up her car to her family's garage.

"I have not heard that theory," Cindy Anthony said. "Out of their mouths today, to me, all of them (said) they're looking for a missing child. That's what I'm doing. I'm looking for a missing child. And that is what I'm asking the public to do."

Publicly, the Orange County Sheriff's Office said 100 percent of their resources are going into finding Caylee Anthony.

Privately, detectives admitted that Casey Anthony is just as much a focus of their investigation, Local 6 reported.

Casey Anthony remains jailed on $500,00 bond as a national search continues for her daughter.

Cadaver Dogs Records Requested

During the initial investigation into Caylee Anthony's investigation, two different cadaver dogs hit on the same spot in the child's grandparents back yard.

Deputies said the dogs were trained to locate gases given off by a decomposing human.

However, the missing child's grandmother said the dogs could have been confused by their handlers.

"I went online this morning and read up on a lot of cadaver dogs," Cindy Anthony said on in July. "Cadaver dogs could be cued by their owner."

Local 6 has learned that Baez has filed a motion asking for all background information on the dogs, including their training records.

Family Conducts Own Search

Cindy Anthony said that her family is conducting its own search for Caylee.

"I was out yesterday doing my own foot-pounding up in another county based on some tips and some leads, so yeah, we're all out there kind of doing our own thing," said Cindy Anthony, the grandmother of Caylee Anthony.

Casey Anthony said she left Caylee with a baby sitter named Zeniada Gonzalez at the Sawgrass Apartments in Orange County.

"I believe my daughter. I know that someone has my granddaughter," said George Anthony, Casey Anthony's father, who suggested on Tuesday that that the kidnappers may be under surveillance.

Orange County sheriff's officials cautioned anyone against conducting their own investigation.

"Obviously we don't want anybody who's not trained in law enforcement and proper procedures to do anything out of the norm that they think they should be doing," Orange County sheriff's Capt. Angelo Nieves said.

But Cindy Anthony said she has recruited a team to help her in the search.

"We get tips every day on Zenaida Gonzalez. They have over a thousand Zenaida Gonzalezes that are linked to the places that Casey told them to look, so it does take time to search through. Private individuals (are) doing it, authorities are doing it, private investigators are doing it, family members are doing it," Cindy Anthony said. "One of those tips is going to say, 'Hey, I know exactly where (Caylee) is at,' and it's probably going to be a very covert operation."

FBI Checks Threats

Meanwhile, FBI agents are now checking into some of the daily threats targeting the family of Caylee Anthony.

"The sheriff's department (and) the FBI are looking into this," George Anthony said. "Whenever you start threatening people with bodily harm, that's a problem."

The Anthony family said they have received threats every day by letter, e-mail or phone.

A search continues for missing Caylee Anthony.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1054 on: August 14, 2008, 11:00:48 AM »

I have a question I have read the Anthony's have had numerous finanical issues with mortgage and credit cards so how the heck did Casey spend a supposed 45000?? Where did that money come from? I can't see them getting 45000 credit limit if they have had issues with CC in the last couple years..And if they owed on CC's and the CC company filed a judgement wouldn't the CC company have access to the financial records to know they have all that money stashed away???
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1055 on: August 14, 2008, 11:01:35 AM »

You tell me.....of course it makes no sense

if this person has seen Caylee twice, then whoever took her must be out and about....but no one else has seen her, just this woman??  I wonder if this lady wears a tin foil hat...

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1056 on: August 14, 2008, 11:03:01 AM »

Clint visited his father on Father's Day in Jacksonville.  6/15  (Grandparents thought Casey went to Jacksonville for a little vacation)

Clint worked the Fusion Friday nights but stopped sometime end of June?  He didn't say why.

Clint moved out of Tony's apartment on 6/30 (Casey's car abandoned 6/27?)  He said he needed a place of his own and didn't want to take advantage of Tony, but he didn't say if he'd been looking for a long time....just seems strange that all this happened within the 'timeline'. 

Just random thoughts.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1057 on: August 14, 2008, 11:03:11 AM »

Does anyone know if they ever even talked with Casy this morning?

They did Des.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1058 on: August 14, 2008, 11:04:12 AM »

emails threats.....but yet Cindy says they just delete them...WTF?
if she thought they were true threats why in the he!! would you delete them and not give them to LE??  such BS!

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1059 on: August 14, 2008, 11:05:50 AM »

exactly why does Cindy believe Casey?....oh never mind

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.