April 26, 2024, 07:57:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Where is Caylee?
Caylee is an Angel in Heaven - 48 (90.6%)
Caylee was kidnapped - 3 (5.7%)
Undecided - 2 (3.8%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #4  (Read 409491 times)
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1100 on: August 14, 2008, 01:05:41 PM »

Was it the evening of June 15th that Cindy said her and Caylee were swimming, but Casey didn't go in pool because she said it was too cold???
Hmmm,I vaguely remember Cindy saying her and Casey went for a swim the night of the 15th.Think it was in the Greta interview at their home?

Yes but didn't later she change her story saying she "remembers now" that is was her and Caylee not Casey, because Casey said it was too cold..
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1101 on: August 14, 2008, 01:13:13 PM »

If the police are not questioning Clint right now, something is wrong....there are two different stories here...Who is the liar???  How do you know Casey and Caylee were alseep in the bedroom, Cindy?   I know someone else that said a similar thing...she lived on Aruba and her name was Nadira.  Huge red flag here!!!!  Which is it Clint or George??  Huge!!
I just re watched the Greta interview with Clint,then re read the house search warrant.
Tony says last time he saw Caylee was at the pool at his complex on June 2nd.
That must be a typo otherwise if the detectives watched Greta's interview last night,they would be hauling Tony and Clint in for questioning.
IF that is a typo.....I'm at a loss for words....dammit,these ARE legal documents!

George says he last saw Caylee the afternoon of June 16th,leaving the house with Casey.
Cindy says she heard Casey and Caylee in Casey's room the morning of June 16th.

At 1st Greta kept saying the 15th of June was the saturday before father's day...then finally she got the correct date.
Father's day was Sunday,June 15th.
Clint says Casey was there that night when he got back from visiting his own father in Jacksonville.
Clint recalls seeing Casey in the mornings every other day on his way to school....him and Casey would leave the house about the same time BUT....he cannot recall if he saw Casey leave Tony's the morning of June 16th,Monday.
Something kinda wierd about Clint...don't know what it is but I'm getting the feeling Casey boinked him too.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1102 on: August 14, 2008, 01:16:21 PM »

If the police are not questioning Clint right now, something is wrong....there are two different stories here...Who is the liar???  How do you know Casey and Caylee were alseep in the bedroom, Cindy?   I know someone else that said a similar thing...she lived on Aruba and her name was Nadira.  Huge red flag here!!!!  Which is it Clint or George??  Huge!!
I just re watched the Greta interview with Clint,then re read the house search warrant.
That must be a typo otherwise if the detectives watched Greta's interview last night,they would be hauling Tony and Clint in for questioning.
IF that is a typo.....I'm at a loss for words....dammit,these ARE legal documents!

George says he last saw Caylee the afternoon of June 16th,leaving the house with Casey.

At 1st Greta kept saying the 15th of June was the saturday before father's day...then finally she got the correct date.
Clint says Casey was there that night when he got back from visiting his own father in Jacksonville.
Clint recalls seeing Casey in the mornings every other day on his way to school....him and Casey would leave the house about the same time BUT....he cannot recall if he saw Casey leave Tony's the morning of June 16th,Monday.
Something kinda wierd about Clint...don't know what it is but I'm getting the feeling Casey boinked him too.

I am thinking Casey had alot of Menage a trois...
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1103 on: August 14, 2008, 01:18:07 PM »

"Something kinda wierd about Clint...don't know what it is but I'm getting the feeling Casey boinked him too."

Clint seemed like he was being as honest as possible IMO. He came forward and agreed to the interview. There was nothing said to give any impression that Casey "boinked" him too.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1104 on: August 14, 2008, 01:20:21 PM »

August 13, 2008

When you threaten someone with bodily harm
that is something else! George Anthony said.

August 14, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- It's now been 30 days since Caylee Anthony was reported missing in Orange County and Thursday morning the child's mother, Casey Anthony, had a jailhouse visit with her parents. But, beforehand, George Anthony could not control his emotions.

The Anthonys arrived back home late Thursday morning, but since leaving the video visitation center around 10:00am neither one has spoken a word to the media.

"Guys, please just leaves us alone," George told reporters asking questions before their scheduled visitation Thursday morning. "When I go up here, do not follow us in the gate. Do not follow us when we're standing in line, please."

George and Cindy Anthony made it clear they were in no mood for questions before their video visitation with their daughter Casey. But when a question was asked about a detective's theory that 2-year old Caylee may not be alive, George Anthony lashed out.

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! I'm sick of this," he said.

Cindy Anthony then seemed to indicate they both believe Caylee is alive.

"And [a tipster] just spotted Caylee again, so you guys better just frickin' quit bugging us," Cindy said.

"If you don't want to be knocked down, get out of my way," George added.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17189241/detail.html

George is violent. 

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1105 on: August 14, 2008, 01:21:27 PM »

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1106 on: August 14, 2008, 01:21:33 PM »

I agree with you...the police need to hire a copy editor for their records.  Typos can make or break a case on technicalities.   
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1107 on: August 14, 2008, 01:24:42 PM »

George and Cindy have a meltdown.

http://www.wftv.com/video/17189172/index.html

------------------
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1108 on: August 14, 2008, 01:27:19 PM »

How did moeder Kalpoe know the boys came home? and closed her door? and went to bed?

how did she know?

three people were cleaning the car @ 3:30 am

Deepak and Satish = 2 not three -

moeder Kalpoe = 3

Nadira tells US ALL SHE WAS IN FACT HOME. It's only logical to assume that at 3:30 am it's either her or Mr. Ramierz that is also cleaning the car. Who else could it be?

+++

the analogy is when someone is covering for someone they make mistakes in their statements and "accidentally" leave out the parts that incriminate themselves.

in a way - there are already two people (in the above reference) so why add another and admit your guilt?

+++

so here we have a very accurate comparison and there must be an underlying reason why Cindy has not told the truth.[/u]

let me ask you this -

if Caylee is dead - who has the most to lose if Casey herself is not the only one involved?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1109 on: August 14, 2008, 01:27:36 PM »

...he cannot recall if he saw Casey leave Tony's the morning of June 16th,Monday.

or maybe there are facts/details LE asked him not to discuss......

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1110 on: August 14, 2008, 01:29:21 PM »

If George claims to have seen both Casey and Caylee on June 16, why does he not say they were at breakfast that morning or that Caylee was up running through the house playing with her toys?  I get the feeling there is something wrong with the timeline presented to us by George. He uses a television program to substantiate the time of their leaving, yet he says it was a news show...then he says it was a program on HGTV or Food Channel...they don't have news on those channels...I know...I watch them.  I can't find that statement he made right now but I know it's there somewhere...he says news and then changes it to something else.  I am thinking George thought Caylee was with Casey that day and Cindy thought they were in the bedroom alseep...but Casey had stayed over at Tony's the night before and once again...if Clint says Caylee never stayed the night...who took care of Caylee at the Anthony's that day?  Clint says Casey was over at his place...back to the sitter again?  I think Clint was fast becoming the sitter and he didn't like it at all. MOO
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1111 on: August 14, 2008, 01:29:55 PM »

GEORGE ANTHONY: Uh-huh.

That's when I saw my daughter. I was getting ready to go to work, and the garage door goes open and my daughter comes in. This is about 2:25, 2:30 in the afternoon on the 24th. As she comes in the house, and I said, Hey, how're you doing? And she says, Fine, Dad. I says, Well, what's going on? And she says, Oh, I'm just stopping home for about 10 minutes, get some clothes. I go to go back to work. Where's Caylee? She's with Zanny. And I said, OK, when are you guys coming home? She says, Oh, we'll be back home maybe late tonight or the next day.

I said, OK. Have you been talking to Mom? Oh, yes, I talk to Mom every day. I said, I know, but did you talk to Mom today? She sort of hesitated for a moment and she says, Yes. And she says, Oh, by the way, it's a shame what happened in the shed. And I said...

CINDY ANTHONY: Yes, because (INAUDIBLE)

GEORGE ANTHONY: And I said, Really? She says, yes. I said, Interesting. And I just said, Hey, by the way, I said, I'm getting ready to rotate your mom's tires on her car. There's a little metal wedge that fits underneath your tires so your car doesn't rock back and forth. And I said, Well, I'd like to have it, so in case you're not here over the weekend, I'd like to be able to do it.

She was hesitant about letting me get in the car. And I said, Well, listen, I got an extra key. I'll just go get it. Well, she was adamant about -- about that.
What time where the gas cans reported missing again..If Casey didnt talk to her mom and George knew that then how the heck would Casey know what happened in the shed weren't they reported stolen just a little while earlier..
He made up an excuse about getting that tire thing cause he knew Casey was lying.
Plus Casey said she would be back either late that night or tomorrow.But George said "in case your not here this weekend"..Why couldnt he have waited till then..He knew something was up.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1112 on: August 14, 2008, 01:31:05 PM »

I am thinking Casey had alot of Menage a trois...
Probaly,and I wouldn't be surprised if THAT was her real job.
I'm trying not to put Casey down too much but c'mon!
She met Tony thru her facebook,wonder if Tony saw her"tight ass"pic?lol
So she meets Tony at a party at his house on the 24th of May and by the 30th of May she is already boinking him.
If that aint just a little sleezy I don't know what sleezy is.

Karma Is Coming

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1113 on: August 14, 2008, 01:32:40 PM »

"Do you have anything to say about the new theory that Caylee might be dead? that it might have been an accident?"

"What are you gonna say to your daughter?"

These are 2 of the questions that the Anthony's were asked. Media pushes the line and here they were pushing George.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1114 on: August 14, 2008, 01:33:02 PM »

"Something kinda wierd about Clint...don't know what it is but I'm getting the feeling Casey boinked him too."

Clint seemed like he was being as honest as possible IMO. He came forward and agreed to the interview. There was nothing said to give any impression that Casey "boinked" him too.

Cindy and George also come forward and give interviews...means nothing.It was just MY impression and my opinion from the interview of last night BB.

Karma Is Coming

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1115 on: August 14, 2008, 01:33:18 PM »

Video of post jail visitation

Stand up in front of home

http://www.wftv.com/video/17189172/index.html

------------------
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1116 on: August 14, 2008, 01:33:55 PM »

George is violent. 

F00k him!

my sympathy meter is on negative 300 fer him.

In a way I DO hope someone has Caylee - just to get her away from this family of assholes.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1117 on: August 14, 2008, 01:34:13 PM »

If George claims to have seen both Casey and Caylee on June 16, why does he not say they were at breakfast that morning or that Caylee was up running through the house playing with her toys?  I get the feeling there is something wrong with the timeline presented to us by George. He uses a television program to substantiate the time of their leaving, yet he says it was a news show...then he says it was a program on HGTV or Food Channel...they don't have news on those channels...I know...I watch them.  I can't find that statement he made right now but I know it's there somewhere...he says news and then changes it to something else.  I am thinking George thought Caylee was with Casey that day and Cindy thought they were in the bedroom alseep...but Casey had stayed over at Tony's the night before and once again...if Clint says Caylee never stayed the night...who took care of Caylee at the Anthony's that day?  Clint says Casey was over at his place...back to the sitter again?  I think Clint was fast becoming the sitter and he didn't like it at all. MOO

I've listened to George's statement several times for the same reason....news/food channel..thought I "mis-heard" it too.....one of the reason's I have never believed his story about Casey and Caylee leaving June 16th just like a normal day......
there is nothing "normal" with this family, IMO

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1118 on: August 14, 2008, 01:36:12 PM »

GEORGE ANTHONY: Uh-huh.

That's when I saw my daughter. I was getting ready to go to work, and the garage door goes open and my daughter comes in. This is about 2:25, 2:30 in the afternoon on the 24th. As she comes in the house, and I said, Hey, how're you doing? And she says, Fine, Dad. I says, Well, what's going on? And she says, Oh, I'm just stopping home for about 10 minutes, get some clothes. I go to go back to work. Where's Caylee? She's with Zanny. And I said, OK, when are you guys coming home? She says, Oh, we'll be back home maybe late tonight or the next day.

I said, OK. Have you been talking to Mom? Oh, yes, I talk to Mom every day. I said, I know, but did you talk to Mom today? She sort of hesitated for a moment and she says, Yes. And she says, Oh, by the way, it's a shame what happened in the shed. And I said...

CINDY ANTHONY: Yes, because (INAUDIBLE)

GEORGE ANTHONY: And I said, Really? She says, yes. I said, Interesting. And I just said, Hey, by the way, I said, I'm getting ready to rotate your mom's tires on her car. There's a little metal wedge that fits underneath your tires so your car doesn't rock back and forth. And I said, Well, I'd like to have it, so in case you're not here over the weekend, I'd like to be able to do it.

She was hesitant about letting me get in the car. And I said, Well, listen, I got an extra key. I'll just go get it. Well, she was adamant about -- about that.
What time where the gas cans reported missing again..If Casey didnt talk to her mom and George knew that then how the heck would Casey know what happened in the shed weren't they reported stolen just a little while earlier..
He made up an excuse about getting that tire thing cause he knew Casey was lying.
Plus Casey said she would be back either late that night or tomorrow.But George said "in case your not here this weekend"..Why couldnt he have waited till then..He knew something was up.

---------Unless George is lying and when Cindy says "stop before I lose my husband" Is she worried hes going to jail next???-----------Does anyone wonder if Lee is trying to distance himself from Mom and Dad??
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1119 on: August 14, 2008, 01:36:13 PM »

"Do you have anything to say about the new theory that Caylee might be dead? that it might have been an accident?"

"What are you gonna say to your daughter?"

These are 2 of the questions that the Anthony's were asked. Media pushes the line and here they were pushing George.

...and he fell for it hook line and sinker! He is SUPPOSED to have been a
   seasoned law enforcement official... what in the heck is up with this
   loon?

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.