April 26, 2024, 10:55:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Where is Caylee?
Caylee is an Angel in Heaven - 48 (90.6%)
Caylee was kidnapped - 3 (5.7%)
Undecided - 2 (3.8%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #4  (Read 409503 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1120 on: August 14, 2008, 01:37:53 PM »

If the police are not questioning Clint right now, something is wrong....there are two different stories here...Who is the liar???  How do you know Casey and Caylee were alseep in the bedroom, Cindy?   I know someone else that said a similar thing...she lived on Aruba and her name was Nadira.  Huge red flag here!!!!  Which is it Clint or George??  Huge!!

How did moeder Kalpoe know the boys came home? and closed her door? and went to bed?

how did she know?

three people were cleaning the car @ 3:30 am

Deepak and Satish = 2 not three -

moeder Kalpoe = 3

Nadira tells US ALL SHE WAS IN FACT HOME. It's only logical to assume that at 3:30 am it's either her or Mr. Ramierz that is also cleaning the car. Who else could it be?

+++

the analogy is when someone is covering for someone they make mistakes in their statements and "accidentally" leave out the parts that incriminate themselves.

in a way - there are already two people (in the above reference) so why add another and admit your guilt?

+++

so here we have a very accurate comparison and there must be an underlying reason why Cindy has not told the truth.[/u]

let me ask you this -

if Caylee is dead - who has the most to lose if Casey herself is not the only one involved?

Indeed!  Cindy loses the most. Her husband, child and grandchild all in one fell swoop!  I might be nuts too thinking about it all.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1121 on: August 14, 2008, 01:38:09 PM »

The more George gives them, the more they will take. He should know that.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1122 on: August 14, 2008, 01:38:18 PM »

GEORGE ANTHONY: Uh-huh.

That's when I saw my daughter. I was getting ready to go to work, and the garage door goes open and my daughter comes in. This is about 2:25, 2:30 in the afternoon on the 24th. As she comes in the house, and I said, Hey, how're you doing? And she says, Fine, Dad. I says, Well, what's going on? And she says, Oh, I'm just stopping home for about 10 minutes, get some clothes. I go to go back to work. Where's Caylee? She's with Zanny. And I said, OK, when are you guys coming home? She says, Oh, we'll be back home maybe late tonight or the next day.

I said, OK. Have you been talking to Mom? Oh, yes, I talk to Mom every day. I said, I know, but did you talk to Mom today? She sort of hesitated for a moment and she says, Yes. And she says, Oh, by the way, it's a shame what happened in the shed. And I said...

CINDY ANTHONY: Yes, because (INAUDIBLE)

GEORGE ANTHONY: And I said, Really? She says, yes. I said, Interesting. And I just said, Hey, by the way, I said, I'm getting ready to rotate your mom's tires on her car. There's a little metal wedge that fits underneath your tires so your car doesn't rock back and forth. And I said, Well, I'd like to have it, so in case you're not here over the weekend, I'd like to be able to do it.

She was hesitant about letting me get in the car. And I said, Well, listen, I got an extra key. I'll just go get it. Well, she was adamant about -- about that.
What time where the gas cans reported missing again..If Casey didnt talk to her mom and George knew that then how the heck would Casey know what happened in the shed weren't they reported stolen just a little while earlier..
He made up an excuse about getting that tire thing cause he knew Casey was lying.
Plus Casey said she would be back either late that night or tomorrow.But George said "in case your not here this weekend"..Why couldnt he have waited till then..He knew something was up.

I think the police report says 10:30-10:40am (approx)

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1123 on: August 14, 2008, 01:39:39 PM »

"Do you have anything to say about the new theory that Caylee might be dead? that it might have been an accident?"

"What are you gonna say to your daughter?"

These are 2 of the questions that the Anthony's were asked. Media pushes the line and here they were pushing George.

...and he fell for it hook line and sinker! He is SUPPOSED to have been a
   seasoned law enforcement official... what in the heck is up with this
   loon?

A seasoned LE official would have said no comment and went on about their way.  No confrontation or anything...that is what you do to diffuse the situation.  They can not stop the media frenzy and I feel they have contributed to it also.  MOO
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1124 on: August 14, 2008, 01:40:25 PM »

Strange statement from House in the Greta interview.

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you know how Tony learned about Caylee being -- had disappeared?

HOUSE: Casey was at his apartment whenever her mother came to get her.

How did Tony learn Caylee was missing when Cindy came to get Casey, if Cindy didn't know till the 911 calls? Was there a blow up at Tony's that we're unaware of?

According to the arrest warrant, Tony learned of Caylees disappearance when police came to his door on the 16th.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1125 on: August 14, 2008, 01:45:27 PM »

"Do you have anything to say about the new theory that Caylee might be dead? that it might have been an accident?"

These are 2 of the questions that the Anthony's were asked. Media pushes the line and here they were pushing George.

loon?

When your own family is involved "professional" demeanor is often put aside. Not always, but many have trouble when emotions are involved IMO it is no indication of what type of cop George was. Another example might be a doctor who is reluctant to treat a close family member. When a situation is emotionally charged judgement can be effected.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1126 on: August 14, 2008, 01:46:09 PM »

GEORGE ANTHONY: And I said, Really? She says, yes. I said, Interesting. And I just said, Hey, by the way, I said, I'm getting ready to rotate your mom's tires on her car. There's a little metal wedge that fits underneath your tires so your car doesn't rock back and forth. And I said, Well, I'd like to have it, so in case you're not here over the weekend, I'd like to be able to do it.

+++++++

lookee here - I buy my tires at NTB. Those folks will rotate your tires any time you wish. They don't care. They take the truck PUT IT UP IN A HIGH LIFT, AND ROTATE THE TIRES.

Anyone rotating their own tires is either the tightest tightwad, or a fool. Who WANTS TO TAKE A CHANCE THE CAR WILL FALL ON YOU?

This makes no sense and doing it yourself, with all four tires, the chock, the jack . . . etc. will take about two to three hours.

I believe George has rotated his tires - IN THE PAST. That's how he is able to give the specific description of how to do it. His description of rotating the tires is more accurate than ANYTHING ELSE THAT HAS COME OUT OF HIS MOUTH TO DATE.

but, he needed a reason why he was in that trunk and found those cans - and God only knows what else.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1127 on: August 14, 2008, 01:46:28 PM »

loon?

A seasoned LE official would have said no comment and went on about their way.  No confrontation or anything...that is what you do to diffuse the situation.  They can not stop the media frenzy and I feel they have contributed to it also.  MOO

Exactly, Lalas...

Patient to doctor:

Doctor it hurts when I do that!

Doctor to patient:

Well, stop doing that.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1128 on: August 14, 2008, 01:47:41 PM »

Strange statement from House in the Greta interview.

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you know how Tony learned about Caylee being -- had disappeared?

HOUSE: Casey was at his apartment whenever her mother came to get her.

How did Tony learn Caylee was missing when Cindy came to get Casey, if Cindy didn't know till the 911 calls? Was there a blow up at Tony's that we're unaware of?

According to the arrest warrant, Tony learned of Caylees disappearance when police came to his door on the 16th.
I heard that too MrsKub.I believe Cindy also knew earlier than July 15th that Caylee was missing,just going by Cindy's"My Caylee Is Missing"myspace post.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1129 on: August 14, 2008, 01:49:55 PM »

I have a question about decomposition...Please help me understand better..

If Casey used the gas cans to aid her in disposing of a body either to just fill her tank to drive somewhere or for other reasons and she was returning them to the shed...

Wouldn't the car have smelled already?? She abandoned it 3 days later.So either she moved the body after the 24th or if she moved it that day wouldn't her dad have smelled it?? Because if Caylee passed on the 16 wouldn't 8 days later be enough to leave a smell behind in that car?From what I gather gas cant cover up the smell of a body. And if the car didn't smell that gives us a 2-3 day period for her moving the body?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1130 on: August 14, 2008, 01:50:27 PM »

Did Clint say he came back to the apartment "Sunday" night (Father's Day)?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1131 on: August 14, 2008, 01:51:17 PM »

loon?

You are exactly right. They need to stop confronting the media -period.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1132 on: August 14, 2008, 01:54:52 PM »

loon?

When your own family is involved "professional" demeanor is often put aside. Not always, but many have trouble when emotions are involved IMO it is no indication of what type of cop George was. Another example might be a doctor who is reluctant to treat a close family member. When a situation is emotionally charged judgement can be effected.

Point taken, BB. That is very true.

I just can't figure out why his behavior seems so nutty to me...

on a more global scale. To me, he comes off as a nut, and it is more

than just a few emotional flare-ups.

------------------
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1133 on: August 14, 2008, 01:55:09 PM »

If Casey used the gas cans to aid her in disposing of a body either to just fill her tank to drive somewhere or for other reasons and she was returning them to the shed...

Wouldn't the car have smelled already?? She abandoned it 3 days later.So either she moved the body after the 24th or if she moved it that day wouldn't her dad have smelled it?? Because if Caylee passed on the 16 wouldn't 8 days later be enough to leave a smell behind in that car?From what I gather gas cant cover up the smell of a body. And if the car didn't smell that gives us a 2-3 day period for her moving the body?

I asked that same question many pages back.Would mean that IF Caylee is dead and she died around the 16th,17th,18th of June(police timeline focus to date)then either George is lying about that trunk on the 24th of June or the investigaters know about this discrepency and are investigating it....I really hope they are looking into that.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1134 on: August 14, 2008, 01:56:29 PM »

Did Clint say he came back to the apartment "Sunday" night (Father's Day)?

Yes and he remember's Casey being there that night but doesn't remember if she was there the next morning.

Karma Is Coming

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1135 on: August 14, 2008, 01:57:59 PM »

I think George has the most to lose.  His entire family, everything he has worked for, and ex cops dont fare very well in prison..

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1136 on: August 14, 2008, 01:58:35 PM »

Another crazy thing. On the first 2 911 calls, Cindy clearly states that she wants Casey arrested for theft of her auto. When dispatch asks when this happened, BOTH times she said the 30th, knowing full well, that's the day it was towed. She had just picked it up.

First of all, why would Cindy report her car stolen? Supposedly, this was a car Cindy had always let Casey use. Had she made Casey return the car at some point and then Casey took it again on the 30th and it wound up being towed that same day?
Did Casey tell her it had been stolen to start the plan in motion or was Cindy trying to get Casey arrested for taking it, without her permission?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1137 on: August 14, 2008, 01:58:49 PM »

I'm wondering if Casey visited her own father on father's day and if not,why not?

Karma Is Coming

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1138 on: August 14, 2008, 02:02:21 PM »

She probably only had the body in the trunk for transfer to the point of disposition. I doubt it was stored in there. If George is telling the truth, she would have been in the trunk after the 24th.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1139 on: August 14, 2008, 02:03:42 PM »

Did anyone ever hear if the gas cans were empty when George found them in Casey's trunk?

Maybe Casey took gas "in case" she ran out of gas.....if she was driving somewhere to dispose of a body, she certainly wanted to make sure she didn't run out of gas anywhere near that area.

Supposedly her gas gauge was broke, (if true) she wouldn't  know how much she actually had....just a thought

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.